The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20173 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#20084 Nov 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You are giving people too much credit. The truth is much simpler - they simply don't care and are well aware that a baby means a government check.
Not for the father.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20086 Nov 14, 2013
Let's explain the whole premise out of wedlock it was first design to join a union of love not lust, Anything that is created is a form of love. The whole marriage document was use to set up is pass on from tribe to tribe. So religious beliefs from the catholics form a doctrine that the king approval was ordain by the Pope so therefore consider a sin in the eyes of God the approval was not given to the Irish or any other indigenous people who were not deem fit. The middle finger was supposedly to have a vein to the heart they misconstrued the biblical message as man always have done from the beginning of time. We all must evolve to get an better understanding take
Adam and Eve they were the first humans thru a natural state to become human other apes soon center around them then when the process of humans just mating with each other form the human race. You ever wonder why they can't find the missing link well the monkies didn't look good no more to us. Do you call me a jungle monkey,she boon, ape that is a compliment DAMN IT Feels good to be a gangster. We all our science project that went wrong except for easy Jesus the triple
OG.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20087 Nov 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
True statement:-)
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning concur. Do you understand? Well do you Skeetmando?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20091 Nov 14, 2013
Ft Rakim lady n red hubba hubba. Sutter Home Pinot Grigio, Ribeye with extra marbling, Idaho baked potato and dessert Louisiana Southern Style Sweet Potato Pie.
You can do it

Whittier, CA

#20092 Nov 14, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Ft Rakim lady n red hubba hubba. Sutter Home Pinot Grigio, Ribeye with extra marbling, Idaho baked potato and dessert Louisiana Southern Style Sweet Potato Pie.
You can get all that up yer butt?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20093 Nov 14, 2013
You can do it wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get all that up yer butt?
R u referring to Honey Boo Boo?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#20094 Nov 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a reflection of the communtity :-)
To bad you don't reflect the same path of Tupac Shakur bang bang....If you're going to plagiarize quotes from others, find ones that has some reference to the Topix @ hand. Then maybe you won't look like a baboon bafoon. WORD for the day BAFOON, a fool, idiot, one who pretends to know something but does not right Sami the big Baboon BAFOON! Here let me make one of those juveniles digital faces for you :< do wat?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20095 Nov 15, 2013
black momma wrote:
Lemme axplane da hole thang bout l\liggas an gitten hitched up it be booty call ya nome sayin, all l\liggas plays pocket pool an wants booty, rapin, rappin, fried chicken, watermelon, crack, 40 owncers, blunts, pimpin, stankin, robbin, killin, collectin welfares, livin in gubment housing and HATIN WHITE FOLK ya nome sayin it jus a l\ligga thang ya nome sayin an dats cause dat wat bein a l\ligga be all abouts ya nome sayin, like I be like a Big fat black Auntie Jamammy nasty stankin hoe l\ligga sheboon ya nome sayin, jus like Sambo be ma babee an I aint knows hoo be his dadee ya nome sayin, cause it mite be Kaffecals or Al Sharptin or Prezidunt Obamas or Topac Shakkir or Martan Loothers Kang or Michal Jackson or Tito or Fat Albert or Kunte Kinte or Fried Chicken George or Shitz Malt Licker Bull ya nome sayin.
Once again a pink pussified half wit with the same old tired messages auntie jsma,she boon it is very understandable when you are born without balls and give thanks to Mattel for making G I Joe condoms for you in your comrades try using your own name. I hope when you're out in the streets tossing salads with all your might don't use my name because they may ask for more than your tight little cute bottom can handle
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20097 Nov 15, 2013
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Momma is off her meds AGAIN.
Isn't this national coming out week. If you would lock your mouth for a minute and take off your knee pads maybe you can make your way out.Stop it now wipe your mouth and put away that whatever it is .
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20099 Nov 15, 2013
I want someone to die with me I need a dying cult..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20100 Nov 15, 2013
of like a million people..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20101 Nov 15, 2013
not no thousand either like we should kill ourselves and give our land to haiti and the Philippines..

And the poor white people of maldova and Africa..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20102 Nov 15, 2013
Gsoreazz wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the one that controlls all the media you all are all my little puppets on a string when I pull them you perform just like the monkey's @ the zoo keep up the good work my little topics trolls and I might flip you a few Benjamin's so you can buy some 40oz and blunts so have good time puppets.It's all about the $$$$$
Wow my life has so much more meaning your input alone has given me a reason to live and breath. You and only you have ABSOLUTE power. The only little string you have is the dangle between your legs.
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20103 Nov 15, 2013
dude nobody's life has meaning.. your an idiot..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20104 Nov 15, 2013
if you died would my mom care?
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20105 Nov 15, 2013
we don't even know you..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20106 Nov 15, 2013
your life only has meaning because people placed you in a group that constantly gets made fun of..

it has no real meaning.. stop kidding yourself..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20107 Nov 15, 2013
life itsself is completely meaningless..

because of death..
Amegasoul

Voorhees, NJ

#20108 Nov 15, 2013
Actually life does not consist of the environment before the other beings.. so then your life can be perceived to have more meaning.. if you put the beings Ahead of the environment..

till they die.. then ya have no meaning again..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20118 Nov 15, 2013
Amegasoul wrote:
dude nobody's life has meaning.. your an idiot..
Dude go listen to Kurt Cobain Creep he is the only one who understands your inner being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats want Men to use Girls Bathroom 23 hr yeah man 4
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis Wed yeah man 58
51 Homicides ( so far) =More Black Violence Wed Black Panther 1
S S number for fishing license, BUT ILLEGAL ALI... Wed Black Panther 1
Is anyone tired of the incest in St Louis? Wed mEAT me in st louie 8
Holyhost HolyGhost HolyGhost Tue Lake Of Fire 2
UPCI Church ( WAKE UP ) REPENT Tue Lake Of Fire 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages