The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Mary

Covington, VA

#19599 Nov 1, 2013
CHIMP ALERT UPDATE wrote:
KAFFART27 HAS BEEN SEEN AGAIN TRYING TO BREAK IN AN EMPLOYMENT OFFICE WITH ONE OF HIS APE CONCUBINES, MARY THE SHEBOON l\lIGGER.
THE FUGITIVE l\lIGGER THOUGHT HE WAS BREAKING INTO KFC.
ONCE KFECAL CAUGHT WIND OF THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, HE QUICKLY RAN OUT BECAUSE l\lIGGERS ARE LAZY AND FEAR WORKING, UNLESS IT'S AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION GOVERNMENT JOB WHERE THEY CAN MASTURBATE, JIVE AND SLEEP ALL DAY, COMPLIMENTS OF THE TAXPAYERS.
AUTHORITIES CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR K-l\lIGGER.
THIS IS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE.
I love this lmao, you are so funny , love you boo!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19600 Nov 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I love this lmao, you are so funny , love you boo!
Why do you have a white lady's name instead of Bessie Sue, Dolly Mae or more recent like Sawneequa, or La'Tasha etc.?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19605 Nov 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
Nothing's in the plan. The govt. And blacks will do away with y'all. Happened once before the govt. Had your type done away with. Us blacks aren't going to take your mess , who the hell do you think you are. The only man I am afraid of is Jesus Christ. He is coming back soon. What you going to do then? I guess you'll try and kill him also. Sick asses. Get ready bc he is on his way!
Jesus is white and he will make it right. Now be sure to peek out your window before leaving the house tonight, you don't want your neighbor to kill you while stealing your shoes..
Klan Watch

Henderson, NV

#19607 Nov 1, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
I wood likes to adress dis post to Kacrow27 and why he be actin da way he be on Topix cause I beleeve dat the boy be havin a lotta problums wit his head about why he bein a waycississt and why he be a wanted fugitive by the zoo cause Kacrow27 is one crazy azz l\ligga an I aint jus rappin an a tappin cause dis sheet be happin when Kacrow27 gonna hab sum one puttin a cap in his dum crazy black azz an ferther mores I will not an I shall not an I could not an I better not has dat crazy azz dum crazy l\ligga come on my section 8 property and ax me me fo money an be doin crazy l\ligga sheet like dat or I be putin a cap in Kacrow27 black azz myself cause dat boy is one crazy dum azz l\ligga along wit all these otha crazy stoopid waycississist l\liggas on dis post includin me.
Thank you Reverend Chimpton for sharing your illiteracy and negro wisdom on Topix regarding black racism. Perhaps, in some divine way, Kfecal and the other Topix negro baboons can learn something from your honorary heartfelt Apefrican post.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19609 Nov 1, 2013
Kallark,
I was downtown in Little Rock today and watched black panhandlers begging for money. I'm not against helping people regardless of color, however, I did find it strange that the black homeless people never approached other blacks for money. They only begged from whites.....What is even more peculiar is that the well to do blacks didn't offer to help their own...Yet blacks like to demonize the whites.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19612 Nov 1, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Kallark,
I was downtown in Little Rock today and watched black panhandlers begging for money. I'm not against helping people regardless of color, however, I did find it strange that the black homeless people never approached other blacks for money. They only begged from whites.....What is even more peculiar is that the well to do blacks didn't offer to help their own...Yet blacks like to demonize the whites.
You see AB, that's where we continue to disagree. I was at Church's Chicken in Detroit the other day getting some delicious fried chicken and guess who was out panhandling there? A white couple. I saw a black man buy them some food. My experience has been that homeless people who ask for money, food, etc., come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. The funny thing is that you use your relatively limited observations to pass what you feel is conclusive judgment. An unfortunate human failure at this point in human life.

Taylor, MI

#19613 Nov 1, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>WE'VE HEARD THE GRIEVANCES, WHERE IS THE GRATITUDE. Funny how good ole darkie always luvs Whitey when it bees mO' time fO' some mO' gib me dat, but den when dey mO' gib me dat runs out, ole darkie trows himself a hissy fit jus likeded some pO' spoiled chile.
WHITE PRIDE. WHITE POWER. UNITE WHITE BRETHREN.
Get your head out of your rectum please. Sorry, but the black community is on track to reach $1.1 Trillion in spending power by 2015. According to Nielsen reports anyways. SO it's not all doom and gloom. We ain't all out to take from widdle whitey...saawweee....whitey ain't all dat. I'm sure you and your butt buddies, ICP, Warrior, Klan Watch, KKK, NAAWP, and whoever else your little caucachimp brain can defecate out will say "DAT'S WAYCISS!!!!!!!!!!" And then you'll threaten me with nooses, hanging, and death. I'll respond in kind; and then you will conjure up "Program Director" or whoever to lie and say "weez gon' weepoat youz! DAT'S WAYCISS"
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19614 Nov 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see AB, that's where we continue to disagree. I was at Church's Chicken in Detroit the other day getting some delicious fried chicken and guess who was out panhandling there? A white couple. I saw a black man buy them some food. My experience has been that homeless people who ask for money, food, etc., come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. The funny thing is that you use your relatively limited observations to pass what you feel is conclusive judgment. An unfortunate human failure at this point in human life.
Kallark your response was predicate on failure to understand the jest of my post. Your total racist hatred for the white man was clearly laden in your response which supported my statement. All you had to do was take a deep breath and reread my post before going on a tirade of woe is me tantrum.

I clearly stated that panhandling was neither a black or white epidemic issue. My statement that I was not oppose of helping people regardless of color. Therefore that means whites, blacks, yellow and even Pollock's like Chet from NY. I clearly pointed out the hypocrisy in the black race of hating white people yet blacks will go to a white man before a black man for money. The unfortunate thing Kallark is you have no credibility in your conclusive judgment of me. Stop hating Kallark and read my post in totality before lashing out. For example, what makes you an authoritative in your observations to pass judgment on me when I have never made a statement that couldn't be backed up.
Interesting post AB

United States

#19615 Nov 1, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark your response was predicate on failure to understand the jest of my post. Your total racist hatred for the white man was clearly laden in your response which supported my statement. All you had to do was take a deep breath and reread my post before going on a tirade of woe is me tantrum.
I clearly stated that panhandling was neither a black or white epidemic issue. My statement that I was not oppose of helping people regardless of color. Therefore that means whites, blacks, yellow and even Pollock's like Chet from NY. I clearly pointed out the hypocrisy in the black race of hating white people yet blacks will go to a white man before a black man for money. The unfortunate thing Kallark is you have no credibility in your conclusive judgment of me. Stop hating Kallark and read my post in totality before lashing out. For example, what makes you an authoritative in your observations to pass judgment on me when I have never made a statement that couldn't be backed up.
Why do black beggars think I have money just because I am white? Is it racist?
I can't go anywhere without getting asked for change. I see what goes on, 5 or 6 other blacks can walk by and they don't ask and even if ask they do not act the same, but when they see me coming they get a twinkle in their eye and think its payday from good ol Mr. Whitey. Do black people really think all white people are rich?? I'm struggling too..
Kung foo foo

United States

#19617 Nov 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your rectum please. Sorry, but the black community is on track to reach $1.1 Trillion in spending power by 2015. According to Nielsen reports anyways. SO it's not all doom and gloom. We ain't all out to take from widdle whitey...saawweee....whitey ain't all dat. I'm sure you and your butt buddies, ICP, Warrior, Klan Watch, KKK, NAAWP, and whoever else your little caucachimp brain can defecate out will say "DAT'S WAYCISS!!!!!!!!!!" And then you'll threaten me with nooses, hanging, and death. I'll respond in kind; and then you will conjure up "Program Director" or whoever to lie and say "weez gon' weepoat youz! DAT'S WAYCISS"
Stfu Kneger. WPWW unite brethrens purge the world of silverback monkeys and Kallarks. Stuff your mouth full of monkeys balls fuctard and stfu. wpride4life53721212 Warrior rules Topix
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#19618 Nov 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your rectum please. Sorry, but the black community is on track to reach $1.1 Trillion in spending power by 2015. According to Nielsen reports anyways.
It's an increase in welfare l\liggers spending more government tax money, K-l\ligger.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19619 Nov 2, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously,at the 7-eleven people asking for money who would have thought.
I always give
Money to people who ask. You never know when you are in the company of angels.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19620 Nov 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Kallark,
Most Black people will not hand out money they have the just get a job attitude and I am sorry to say do not tip well. Bottom line we all have certain traits in my travels
in dealing with certain races my worst clients are upper middle class black women and upper middle class white older men.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19621 Nov 2, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Most Black people will not hand out money they have the just get a job attitude and I am sorry to say do not tip well. Bottom line we all have certain traits in my travels
in dealing with certain races my worst clients are upper middle class black women and upper middle class white older men.
I totally agree with you black momma. Kallark on the other hand could be the poster child for Hypocrisy. I suppose that's why he's so hated on this forum.
Big Bubba BlackCock

Murrieta, CA

#19622 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark like to toss big bubbas salad
Florida PGA

United States

#19623 Nov 2, 2013
We have our fair share of black beggars in Florida. It got so bad that it started to affect tourism. City officials passed a city ordinances banning public panhandling which in turn reduced petty larceny offenses. It is shameful how homeless blacks conduct themselves in public urinating and defecating on sidewalks. Very disgusting people.

Taylor, MI

#19625 Nov 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I totally understood the [gist] of your post. The gist of my post was basically the same as yours.(As I clearly mentioned.) Panhandlers/homeless people come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Moreover, I never said I was an "authority" on anything. I made a generic statement that human beings (all of us) come to "conclusive" judgments about complete strangers based on personal experience, which has the definite potential for bias.

Taylor, MI

#19627 Nov 2, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>It's an increase in welfare l\liggers spending more government tax money, K-l\ligger.
LOLOLOLOLL....is that the best you can think of pumpkin? Sorry, but black people work! We pay our taxes! We have tremendous spending power as Nielsen reports! So sorry, you FAIL again!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19628 Nov 2, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I always give
Money to people who ask. You never know when you are in the company of angels.
Really, then send me the two dollars you made last night standing on the street corner..
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19629 Nov 2, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you black momma. Kallark on the other hand could be the poster child for Hypocrisy. I suppose that's why he's so hated on this forum.
Don't get it twisted I have mad respect for this brother because he is not a make everyone feel good negro. White people do not like to hear the truth and trust me there is not one black person or white person in America who are not racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 29 min Skorzeny 442
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 1 hr Stage 4_Stupid 16
4 shot in St Louis 3 hr Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 5 hr killa_the_compass... 22
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 14 hr bob 30
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Thu Mich 77
God bless our law enforcement Wed guest 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web