The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#18775 Oct 15, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Factual are stats which disfavor the black race. Highest prison population, crime rates higher with high black population, steady or slight decrease of overall black population, etc. Generalizations are accurate in this case. The real issue is your denial. The problem you have is your frustration with the presentation from those who express the facts as arrogant and self righteous. Erase that and focus on the facts, then you will once again admit the black race as a whole has a black eye.
Generalizations are NEVER accurate in ANY case. The real issue is your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of black people. It clouds your judgement and forces you to view 100% of black people the same way. But thats ok bubba. You and your bed sheet wearing cronies are a sub-simian culture in white America. Most white people hate you or view you as dumb, inbred, backwoods, rednecks.
Hugo

Los Alamitos, CA

#18776 Oct 15, 2013
"Generalizations are NEVER accurate in ANY case." Followed by: "Most white people hate you or view you as dumb, inbred, backwoods, rednecks." The capitalization really punctuates the brilliance of self reflected thought here.
Black Mike

Rochester, NY

#18777 Oct 15, 2013
I Live in Detroit. I'm upset and disappointed. I understand why some whites feel the way they do. I understand them being afraid and discrimatory and fearful. American blacks were raised by the government. American blacks have no real history, no generational wealth, no protocol to live by. We were given a bible and told our rewards will come when we get to heaven. The black community was raised to hate itself. We were taught to be consumers and workers. We were never raised to be merchants or to work together. Society always taught us to leave the hood not to make it better. I have a great career, raised smart exceptional children and have multiple income streams. I still live in the city. I have earned the right to be angry about black youth and the current state of my city. Hurling insults isn't productive. Blacks don't need help from whites or the government, that's the biggest problem in our community stay out of black people's business.
Black Mike

Rochester, NY

#18778 Oct 15, 2013
One more thing. Blacks did not elect or choose Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Martin Luther King to represent us. The government controlled media did that. So please stop assuming that blacks support those fools. That's like saying Hitler represent the views of white America.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18781 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite hilarious. Whorerrior never "called me out" on anything. That would mean he actually speaks 100% truth. I'm not saying he nor any of you tell complete lies. You just don't speak the whole truth. You white power nuts just love to give each other hand jobs or something. When Warrior says something, you get on your knees to kiss his behind. When you say something, WPWW gets on his knees and does the same thing and the cycle of filth and White Power[lessness] continues. The next one in line better pucker up! Bwaaaaaaaaa!
I am calling you out now. Prove any of my posts wrong!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18782 Oct 15, 2013
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>What`s wrong with AL`s head? his body is getting smaller while his head is getting bigger.
I am not sure but I guarantee you it's not brain swelling!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18783 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalizations are NEVER accurate in ANY case. The real issue is your foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of black people. It clouds your judgement and forces you to view 100% of black people the same way. But thats ok bubba. You and your bed sheet wearing cronies are a sub-simian culture in white America. Most white people hate you or view you as dumb, inbred, backwoods, rednecks.
Prove your last sentence..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18784 Oct 15, 2013
Black Mike wrote:
I Live in Detroit. I'm upset and disappointed. I understand why some whites feel the way they do. I understand them being afraid and discrimatory and fearful. American blacks were raised by the government. American blacks have no real history, no generational wealth, no protocol to live by. We were given a bible and told our rewards will come when we get to heaven. The black community was raised to hate itself. We were taught to be consumers and workers. We were never raised to be merchants or to work together. Society always taught us to leave the hood not to make it better. I have a great career, raised smart exceptional children and have multiple income streams. I still live in the city. I have earned the right to be angry about black youth and the current state of my city. Hurling insults isn't productive. Blacks don't need help from whites or the government, that's the biggest problem in our community stay out of black people's business.
If you were white you would be labeled a racist..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18785 Oct 15, 2013
Black Mike wrote:
One more thing. Blacks did not elect or choose Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Martin Luther King to represent us. The government controlled media did that. So please stop assuming that blacks support those fools. That's like saying Hitler represent the views of white America.
Tell us why blacks vote 95% democrat?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18788 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite hilarious. Whorerrior never "called me out" on anything. That would mean he actually speaks 100% truth. I'm not saying he nor any of you tell complete lies. You just don't speak the whole truth. You white power nuts just love to give each other hand jobs or something. When Warrior says something, you get on your knees to kiss his behind. When you say something, WPWW gets on his knees and does the same thing and the cycle of filth and White Power[lessness] continues. The next one in line better pucker up! Bwaaaaaaaaa!
KLIAIR for now on when you address me you need to ask for permission and I will be known to you as Sir ICP did you hear me well did you? KUNTANIGRA and you're illegitimate son sambo better no your role you both are a couple of missing links and you're talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better.Now get to work and get your shine box out swamp Ginny.This message was sponsored by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates stay White Stay Stay Strong to all the Ch!mps are gone Tour 2013 and by the way Obramacare he don't care and your lazy race voted him back in thinking hope and change all you got was a free cellphone.rotflmao Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS /2013(;-(l)-------+

Southfield, MI

#18789 Oct 15, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KLIAIR for now on when you address me you need to ask for permission and I will be known to you as Sir ICP did you hear me well did you? KUNTANIGRA and you're illegitimate son sambo better no your role you both are a couple of missing links and you're talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better.Now get to work and get your shine box out swamp Ginny.This message was sponsored by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates stay White Stay Stay Strong to all the Ch!mps are gone Tour 2013 and by the way Obramacare he don't care and your lazy race voted him back in thinking hope and change all you got was a free cellphone.rotflmao Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS /2013(;-(l)-------+
Oh yes Massa....you cracka me up lol! Now I wonder who is next in line puckered up ready to go! Just keep your mouth down there for Warrior KKK, and WPWW, I think they're about climax! Bwaaaaaaaa! Did you get all that son??
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18790 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Massa....you cracka me up lol! Now I wonder who is next in line puckered up ready to go! Just keep your mouth down there for Warrior KKK, and WPWW, I think they're about climax! Bwaaaaaaaa! Did you get all that son??
Doesn't take much to bring the dumb thug side out in you does it.......
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18792 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't take much to bring the dumb thug side out in you does it.......
He isn't a thug he is a pu$$y whipped driving Ms.Daisey house /l/!gger that will due what ever he is told to do or he will be treated like a run away slave I can see you now asking you're wife can I'z make water,use must be tangled up in your wife's underwear cupcake Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-----+
KKK

Ferndale, MI

#18793 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalizations are NEVER accurate in ANY case.
----------
Most white people hate you or view you as dumb, inbred, backwoods, rednecks.
Must not be true since generalizations are NEVER accurate.

Southfield, MI

#18796 Oct 15, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Must not be true since generalizations are NEVER accurate.
You are correct here. I made an error with the statement you quoted. My apologies. Generalizations are NEVER accurate.

Southfield, MI

#18798 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't take much to bring the dumb thug side out in you does it.......
You were able to pry your lips off of WPWW's groin to utter this statement?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18799 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct here. I made an error with the statement you quoted. My apologies. Generalizations are NEVER accurate.
Now prove me wrong and I will issue a like apology..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18801 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you occpupation?
Yours? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18805 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've said you are a half bred, was your father black? And was he not in you life? And this is how you deal with self hate by projecting hate on to and entire race of people.
That is a dumb question, if my father was black the odds of me knowing him would be slim to none now wouldn't it!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18806 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were able to pry your lips off of WPWW's groin to utter this statement?
Hey KFART I understand your pretty talented you're double jointed now get your big mambo lips off your own member didn't you're gorilla face mammy teach you not to smoke poles special you're own lol 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)-----+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song game 17 min ms_Sweeter 73
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr We hate St Louis MO 4,564
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... 10 hr stoopidity 1
Jobs For Missouri 15 hr Fed Up 2
Questions For The Klansmen 17 hr GD Stanton 3
Some Ferguson schools to close next week Fri chimp outs equal ... 1
Wilson set to resign from Ferguson P D Fri Amazing Kreskin 5
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance