The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18711 Oct 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
New Mexico is lot of desert very poor state. Meet some good people, funny no racist ones.
Obviously you have never been here. New Mexico is full of Mountains, do the Rocky Mountains ruing a bell?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18713 Oct 13, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaa! You cracka me up! This is what the voices tell you in your padded cell?
KALIAS we all know you are Sambo he is you're alter chimpo now that's funny isn't it cupcake. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-----+
Amelie Desaunnes

Methuen, MA

#18715 Oct 13, 2013
Comme on dit dans le Congo: quand en Afrique, la danse. Danser comme ils le font en Ethiopie, à Nairobi, à l'ombre du Kilimandjaro. Danser et de vivre éternellement, Serengeti bête de la savane sauvage.
Amelie Desaunnes

Methuen, MA

#18716 Oct 13, 2013
Dieu rend les hommes ... jaune, noir, blanc, rouge, brun, gris. Dieu voit tout. Les hommes ne font pas de Dieu!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18717 Oct 13, 2013
Amelie Desaunnes wrote:
Dieu rend les hommes ... jaune, noir, blanc, rouge, brun, gris. Dieu voit tout. Les hommes ne font pas de Dieu!
Booga dooga wooga wooga! Lapa Napa kapa wham. Boyhaaaaaaaa!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#18718 Oct 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Booga dooga wooga wooga! Lapa Napa kapa wham. Boyhaaaaaaaa!
WE WE MONSEWER.
Oh my my

Covington, VA

#18719 Oct 14, 2013
I really feel sorry for you all bc there isn't a medicine out here that can help you all. The only thing that takes care of people like you is when you all die, your no longer here to spread your poison . You all are toxic , sick minded. God will take care of you all very soon. Jesus is coming back. What would you think of him if his face is black , hate him even more bc he is black. You all are headed to HELL. That's a good place for y'all. Your sick !

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#18723 Oct 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
White friend that stays near by told me he had never meet any blks tell he was 26 years. He's from Salt Lake .
And the funny thing is that the troll bigots on here whine day in and day out about diversity and separatism when things like you've just said here happen. While America is very ethnically diverse it is also very SEPARATE and UNEQUAL.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#18725 Oct 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny all of you hate blks but personaly don't know any. Just the ones on the news. Your small city has lass then 5000 people. My city has 100000000.
Now we know you're lying. The largest city in the us has just over 8 million people. Any other city will have a lower population.

Stop lying to try and prove a point. You lose all credibility when you're finally caught.

BTW, work on your spelling and grammar. It's atrocious.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#18726 Oct 14, 2013
That should be U.S.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#18730 Oct 14, 2013
WPWW wrote:
....served in the military with them.
Thank you for your service.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18734 Oct 14, 2013
Oh my my wrote:
I really feel sorry for you all bc there isn't a medicine out here that can help you all. The only thing that takes care of people like you is when you all die, your no longer here to spread your poison . You all are toxic , sick minded. God will take care of you all very soon. Jesus is coming back. What would you think of him if his face is black , hate him even more bc he is black. You all are headed to HELL. That's a good place for y'all. Your sick !
Well at least we get our medicine in death unlike your kind taking your daily medicine (CRACK) in life!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18735 Oct 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny all of you hate blks but personaly don't know any. Just the ones on the news. Your small city has lass then 5000 people. My city has 100000000.
Dude I played sports with all races. I have worked in a very diversified environment. I know many blacks. My best bud is a half breed. I am a half breed. I don't consider myself a racist because I speak the truth. I dislike people of all races. If you want to label me one than so be it. My small city is over 30,000 people. I live a little over an hour north of El Paso which currently has nearly 1 million legal people and thousands of illegals. I live an hour to the east of Las Cruces which has a population of over One Hundred Thousand. You have never been to this area. You have lied and proven your ignorance. Get you an Atlas but first look up the word Atlas in a dictionary and then you will see how stupid you look..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18736 Oct 14, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
White friend that stays near by told me he had never meet any blks tell he was 26 years. He's from Salt Lake .
He was probably the first Mormon you ever met you racist!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18738 Oct 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the funny thing is that the troll bigots on here whine day in and day out about diversity and separatism when things like you've just said here happen. While America is very ethnically diverse it is also very SEPARATE and UNEQUAL.
The funny thing is you don't consider yourself a troll bigot! LMFAO!

PRICELESS!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#18739 Oct 14, 2013
I like those big fat mammies in their big floppy hats doing their holy rolling at their Baptist churches. What a bunch of conforming retarded steriotypes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18740 Oct 14, 2013
Go ahead and call me a racist because I tell the truth. Call me a racist because I can back up my words with facts like below.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18741 Oct 14, 2013
Another example of race hypocricy, yet it's the white people of this country who are racist..

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Fenton, MI

#18744 Oct 14, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I played sports with all races. I have worked in a very diversified environment. I know many blacks. My best bud is a half breed. I am a half breed. I don't consider myself a racist because I speak the truth. I dislike people of all races. If you want to label me one than so be it. My small city is over 30,000 people. I live a little over an hour north of El Paso which currently has nearly 1 million legal people and thousands of illegals. I live an hour to the east of Las Cruces which has a population of over One Hundred Thousand. You have never been to this area. You have lied and proven your ignorance. Get you an Atlas but first look up the word Atlas in a dictionary and then you will see how stupid you look..
That's disgusting that you refer to yourself as a "half-breed". With all the crap you spew on here one would think you're a blonde hair, blue eyed, Aryan preaching your gospel to the poor and downtrodden Whiteys of America.

Fenton, MI

#18745 Oct 14, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I've lived in Balitmore, Tampa, South Carolina, New York City,and now Georgia and all places are LOADED WITH BLACKS. If anyone knows Blacks it is the WPWW. I know them like the back of my hand. Had to go to school with them, had to work with them, served in the military with them. My opinions on Blacks are pretty damn accurate and from actual real life experiences with them.
Well as far as experiences go, many, if not all people have had bad experiences with people other than their own race. I certainly have. Why does that not make me or others race fanatics like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless our law enforcement 20 min killa_the_compass... 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 32 min killa_the_compass... 14
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye 7 hr tyron 14
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 8 hr LiberalismSucks 37
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 hr xxxrayted 5,449
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Dec 22 Granda pa Joe 438
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... Dec 21 Beauregard Cracker 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web