The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,821 - 14,840 of 18,541 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

JUGGALOS wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that they like to go on the farm and pick dingleberries and mix them in with there favorite Sunday dinner chitlens and Oprah's hog jaws smothered in hymieforeskin tripe samiches. They call that down home kosher country cooking.LoL
Horse ass sniffing was the big rage a few years ago with Whitney Houston and her stud, Bobby Brown.

They would gather up a few of their Homies from the hood and a Rabbi and go out to a ranch and rush a verile plug, tackle him or her to the ground and sniff and c.ock away. The Rabbi would circumsize all of the male plugs and divvy up the foreskins for BBQin and just plain good chawin.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Oprah and Lee are two of the five most popular blacks in history, you should be real proud of your race for what they are known for..
Yes sum iz so proud that Oprah shuffle and fooled white America. Early day Mammy trust me black people do not choose their role models white people chose the time and place peaceful we shall over come
Martin Luther King or king or Pre-Malcolm X by any means necessary no marching no sit ins you can smell fears in white men by there verbal attacks when back up in a corner. Just like gangster rap. Most white upper middle class are like why are they mad?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Yes sum iz so proud that Oprah shuffle and fooled white America. Early day Mammy trust me black people do not choose their role models white people chose the time and place peaceful we shall over come
Martin Luther King or king or Pre-Malcolm X by any means necessary no marching no sit ins you can smell fears in white men by there verbal attacks when back up in a corner. Just like gangster rap. Most white upper middle class are like why are they mad?
You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..

Since: Nov 11

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..
Oh yeah....lol you have it all figured out eh? Well the bottom line is you all brought this on yourselves. Stop whining.
Test

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Test
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..
Whom did you receive FREE LABOR from but this dillusional mythical world that your UK ancestors form the economic system,the murder and rape of people , the unearned entitlement for being lazy and throughout history your greatness is from either rape,murder,or some misfortune of another race.Every holiday is either tragedy which derived from your actions. Mayhem and to live in fear of an uprising of all the races. You will try to get races to go against each other. You need a constant pat on the back if you were so sure about your superiority then why are on this form ranting daily trying to convince yourselves yes yes yes I must stay focus I am better I am better. Poor little thing remember you taught the enemy well.
The best elimination is an distraction a false sense of being so deprived. Thank you master for the pebble l must go now. Oh by the way master give us back our s..t you may leave I like it here. Hey sorry that new planet you keep trying to find is for the racist narrow minded weak AGAIN history will be repeated go do what you do best start a war and take the hate your race embrace.Godspeed

“ENTER IF YOU DARE”

Since: Oct 13

SOMEWHERE IN ARKANSAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

I like The D
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

HAUNTED HORSE wrote:
I like The D
I could unhaunt any horse by sniffing and tickiling his crotch.
Anonymous

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

OK Warrior, up your dukes:
Your government is a front for the KKK, the Nazi Party and organized crime. You have Mafia dons in disguise pretending to be legislators, the Mafia-all stripes of it has infiltrated your police forces, you have made slaves-yes slaves out of many of your performers-some of them white slaves. You are programmed by think tanks, many of them employing blacks with high IQ's who, along with amoral whites with high IQ's, use the perennial stupidity of your ego-starved white masses to stoke money making sex rackets,wars and scams which keep you jumping through hoops from birth to the grave.
Throw a stone, and you'll run all over the world killing people, while spouting platitudes about goodness, fairness and democracy you cannot and have never lived. That you arn't yet dead through some these ridiculous exploits means only that you're too busy mouthing off at the black underclass (at the moment)to go fetch oil for the rich whites(and blacks) that are throwing some of these balls(well-shaped raps) for you to chase.
You are stupid, racist, and about as free as Pavlov's dogs, and for the same reason.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah....lol you have it all figured out eh? Well the bottom line is you all brought this on yourselves. Stop whining.
You are correct on both accounts. We should have never bought the dumb, slow weak blacks from the smart, strong, fast blacks years ago.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Whom did you receive FREE LABOR from but this dillusional mythical world that your UK ancestors form the economic system,the murder and rape of people , the unearned entitlement for being lazy and throughout history your greatness is from either rape,murder,or some misfortune of another race.Every holiday is either tragedy which derived from your actions. Mayhem and to live in fear of an uprising of all the races. You will try to get races to go against each other. You need a constant pat on the back if you were so sure about your superiority then why are on this form ranting daily trying to convince yourselves yes yes yes I must stay focus I am better I am better. Poor little thing remember you taught the enemy well.
The best elimination is an distraction a false sense of being so deprived. Thank you master for the pebble l must go now. Oh by the way master give us back our s..t you may leave I like it here. Hey sorry that new planet you keep trying to find is for the racist narrow minded weak AGAIN history will be repeated go do what you do best start a war and take the hate your race embrace.Godspeed
Too bad the only history you people have is of killing each other like in Rawanda and Chicago! You dumb people just can't seem to get out of your own way, but hey at least you have been trained well enough to blame it all on whitey! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Sister Sun wrote:
OK Warrior, up your dukes:
Your government is a front for the KKK, the Nazi Party and organized crime. You have Mafia dons in disguise pretending to be legislators, the Mafia-all stripes of it has infiltrated your police forces, you have made slaves-yes slaves out of many of your performers-some of them white slaves. You are programmed by think tanks, many of them employing blacks with high IQ's who, along with amoral whites with high IQ's, use the perennial stupidity of your ego-starved white masses to stoke money making sex rackets,wars and scams which keep you jumping through hoops from birth to the grave.
Throw a stone, and you'll run all over the world killing people, while spouting platitudes about goodness, fairness and democracy you cannot and have never lived. That you arn't yet dead through some these ridiculous exploits means only that you're too busy mouthing off at the black underclass (at the moment)to go fetch oil for the rich whites(and blacks) that are throwing some of these balls(well-shaped raps) for you to chase.
You are stupid, racist, and about as free as Pavlov's dogs, and for the same reason.
So, what's wrong with that? Your point is? You sound like a little angry black girl.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I control all the primates and all the media and I soldout all of the hymie's and little sis I have a position in my company for you and your associate KFARTStein.Little sis I will promote you to head lol hoodrat and KFARTStein you can be head of bros and ho's magazine it's a step up from head sanitation engineer now lil sis stfu before we put you out on the street you $2-truck stop hoodrat. I can buy all of you for pennies on the dollar it's all about the money.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Just look at the mess this country is in today and then notice who is leading this nation. Enough said..
Sammy Davis Jr

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Gsoreazz wrote:
I control all the primates and all the media and I soldout all of the hymie's and little sis I have a position in my company for you and your associate KFARTStein.Little sis I will promote you to head lol hoodrat and KFARTStein you can be head of bros and ho's magazine it's a step up from head sanitation engineer now lil sis stfu before we put you out on the street you $2-truck stop hoodrat. I can buy all of you for pennies on the dollar it's all about the money.
I'm the Candyman cause the Candyman can make the Kfart taste so good like a l\ligger boy should. I gotta go out and do a little tap dance and play marbles with my glass eyeball, but I gotta watch out fo Kfart cause that crazy l\ligger boy will try to pork my eye socket if he gets the chance.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Sammy Davis Jr wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the Candyman cause the Candyman can make the Kfart taste so good like a l\ligger boy should. I gotta go out and do a little tap dance and play marbles with my glass eyeball, but I gotta watch out fo Kfart cause that crazy l\ligger boy will try to pork my eye socket if he gets the chance.
Be a good hebrew and tap dance and I will sell you back youre golden yamuka you stupidazz schvatza.It's all about the $$$$$$ I own you Sammybo
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Just look at the mess this country is in today and then notice who is leading this nation. Enough said..
We all know I'm pulling the chi-town's puppets strings he is an undercover Hajji it's all about the $$$$ look to the Mideast and you will find the answer.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Diarrhea of the mouth maggot.
Who pulled your strings yard manaquin oh I'm sorry I meant to say yard ape now stfu Gary Coleman and you know what I'm talking about well do you?
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
Starting with Detroit, they should just gas these rotten ghetto cities, give it a year to make sure the gas took,
and call it a good start.
The people (most on welfare) who have literally trashed and sheet all over their cities don't need to be able to get loose and eff-up other places like the ones they claim now.
Too harsh?.... Or too late?
Comments like these is the problem...and sad. But given the the climate in Amerika it's typical and will never change...passed from one dilluded generation to another.

Since: Nov 11

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The l\ligger is just another lazy spoiled government supported sheboon
Is this the caucasoid default answer? When you can't refute fact you resort to debasing, often untrue whitey fantasies about what they think 99% of black people are REALLY like? Sorry, but you can wack off to some other delusion, friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To The End Of The World 1 hr Wow 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 95,414
Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring an... 2 hr jb johns 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 12 hr CLUE 6,909
thank you 13 hr julio 2
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 15 hr gwannaman 129
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) 17 hr Gnarly1 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000