The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20391 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Orkin

Chicago, IL

#18349 Oct 3, 2013
Master Whiteman wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time you fess up to your name Kfart. You're being a good l\ligger.
The only good l\ligger is a DEAD l\ligger.

Since: Nov 11

Hudsonville, MI

#18350 Oct 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>WPWW reps this post. This is why we need to S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E. The poster known as Kfart could very well be white traitor trash or some Hymie social engineer who wants to mix the races to weaken OUR race. IF the Kfart isn't B-L-A-C-K, which is highly possible than he has had a high old time. Think about it, this guy does the whole RELATIVELY successful black male with his white wife in some suburb outside of Dirtroit. Sounds like something off of one of those Hymie produced 70's shows like the Jeffersons or All In the Family that promoted race mixing and ridiculed WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE. WHITE PRIDE.
Yep. I am just like everything you said. Lol I could post a picture of my family and you still would think I'm lying. That's why I don't waste my time. As far as your delusions about who you THINK I am, that of being some Zio-puppet, some social engineer of whitey's destruction, dream on. I am a hard-working, blue-collar, devout Christian black man. As far as the so-called "social-ramifications " of marrying a white woman, get over yourselves! White people, get over it! Black people, get over it! None of you all have any moral, social, political, economic, or legal precedents to condemn me at all. Get over yourself. You know nothing about me so keep on dreaming up delusions friend, you make your Nazi wranglers proud. White power!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18351 Oct 3, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And that's based on in-depth interviews of all 40 million blacks right? You personally know over 30 million people right? You did say the majority right?
That is just asinine. So I need to personally know every knee grow in existence to be able to have an accurate representation? I deal with a lot of knee grows in my professional life. If I encounter 100 knee grows in a day, maybe 10 of them aren't stereotypical. What I see is a micro chasm of society. Like with polls, a sample group can pretty much determine the overall state of blacks in America. The majority of blacks in the US live in urban areas. THOSE are the MOST stereotypical of them all.

Since: Nov 11

Hudsonville, MI

#18352 Oct 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>There is a whole lot more than skin color which make the races different. There is emotional, psychological, intelligence, different physical characteristics just to name a few ways the races differ. There is a reason why races shouldn't mix. Bluebirds go with bluebirds, redbirds go with redbirds and blackbirds go with blackbirds. ALL dogs are canines, and are related to the wolf but each breed has its own temperment, uses, physical characteristics, intelligence levels, etc. A pit bull and a poodle are both dogs but are as different as black and white(pun intended.) What you say brings to mind that old antiquated leftist quote, "We all bleed red." Yes, we all bleed red, so do birds, fish, dogs, cats, snakes, etc. And so your point?
The funny thing is that dogs and cats cannot produce offspring. If were soooooo different as you allege, why can, for example, a southern Sudanese person of beautiful pitch complexion and a northern Icelander of beautiful pale complexion produce beautiful children? Thats one question race chauvinists/ separatists cannot answer. My beautiful little daughter is Afro-European. She could wear a Celt or sport African garb if she likes. She is the best of both my wife and i.

Since: Nov 11

Hudsonville, MI

#18353 Oct 3, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just asinine. So I need to personally know every knee grow in existence to be able to have an accurate representation? I deal with a lot of knee grows in my professional life. If I encounter 100 knee grows in a day, maybe 10 of them aren't stereotypical. What I see is a micro chasm of society. Like with polls, a sample group can pretty much determine the overall state of blacks in America. The majority of blacks in the US live in urban areas. THOSE are the MOST stereotypical of them all.
nope. Not asinine at all. Just called sarcasm pal lol.
before black momma

Temecula, CA

#18354 Oct 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>There is a whole lot more than skin color which make the races different. There is emotional, psychological, intelligence, different physical characteristics just to name a few ways the races differ. There is a reason why races shouldn't mix. Bluebirds go with bluebirds, redbirds go with redbirds and blackbirds go with blackbirds. ALL dogs are canines, and are related to the wolf but each breed has its own temperment, uses, physical characteristics, intelligence levels, etc. A pit bull and a poodle are both dogs but are as different as black and white(pun intended.) What you say brings to mind that old antiquated leftist quote, "We all bleed red." Yes, we all bleed red, so do birds, fish, dogs, cats, snakes, etc. And so your point?
If that is the way you feel but you can't stop a feeling. Like I said before I had near death experience it change my whole view of the world and how each of us should feel towards our fellow man. We were created in God image the feeling of pure love of this supreme being was unreal. Each of us
had a role in our development the first body of man found was a person of African descent but what drove the other tribe to venture out underground to change the pigment of our bethrans. There are no chosen people Jews,blacks,Muslims, or what ever our greed and lack of empathy for each other. God has a sense of humor.Also he is very disappointed in our actions we should just try to help each other

Since: Nov 11

Hudsonville, MI

#18357 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why it is when non racist whites see other whites do or say something racist why they remain silent.
I was wondering about that as well. These folks love to call everyone else racist yet they dont have the stones to condemn these other racist turds who, in their utter "brilliance", have found a way to post the "n" word and get away with it. They are all massive hypocrites
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18359 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why it is when non racist whites see other whites do or say something racist why they remain silent.
Probably for the same reason knee grows don't call each other out for the state of their "community".

Probably for the same reason blacks make excuses for the behavior of their peers instead of calling a spade a spade so to speak (pun intended).

Probably for the same reasons blacks live by the old "stop snitchin'" credo.

The fact is that the only white people posting in this thread do so because they all have a similar feeling towards blacks. Believe me, if this thread was on some sort of mainstream site, there would be literally thousands of white-guilt ridden apologists sniveling for forgiveness. Can you say the same? Would blacks call other blacks out over their entitlement lifestyles? Their over breeding? Their criminal murderous ways? I think not. Like with you two, their "blackness" wouldn't let them. The victim card comes out and the excuses and blame game starts.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18360 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree , and people should also understand that the children are here reading this to.
No they aren't. Stop with the dramatics.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18361 Oct 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. Not asinine at all. Just called sarcasm pal lol.
So you were just being sarcastic, and my post was valid?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18362 Oct 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering about that as well. These folks love to call everyone else racist yet they dont have the stones to condemn these other racist turds who, in their utter "brilliance", have found a way to post the "n" word and get away with it. They are all massive hypocrites
Who is a hypocrite? You act like being a "racist" is a BAD thing... something that needs to be "called out"? I couldn't care less if a black doesn't like me or want to be around me, in fact.... I'd prefer it. I have no problem with a black "racist", again, I prefer it that way. At least we know where each other stands. That being said... I wish them no ill will, I just don't want to monetarily subsidize them in any way shape or form. If they live their lives - preferably far away from mine- I have no problem at all.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18365 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief system is bigoted and racist past dowen to you through generations.
You are incorrect. My parent are liberal white apologists. Most of my extended family are the same way. I learned my beliefs through first hand experiences. Most suburban whites who never really encounter blacks except the one or two tokens at their lily white school are of the apologist mindset. They buy the crap they are spoon fed. It's not ubtil they go out into the real world and actually encounter blacks do they realize what the real deal is.

I will, however say that the "belief system" of blacks IS in fact passed from generation to generation. When gehtto males are "fathering" (and I use that term in a biological sense only) several different children by several different "baby mama's", it sets the entitlement wheel into motion. I personally know of more 18 year old black males that have at LEAST 1 child that they do not support in any way shape or form. That is the NORM in the black community, not the exception. There are GENERATIONS of black "families" that have been on public assistance for decades. Again, that's the norm not the exception. Should I go on?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18367 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
According to a news article in the Commercial Appeal in 9-23-11 Memphis is the poorest city in the nation.
The criteria for "poorest" is subjective. Here in Buffalo NY, we are often near the top of the list for such things.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/03/03/us-...

The City is 50% white and 37% black.... yet the blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and the vast majority of violent crime. The point being that poor whites just don't have the propensity towards crime that poor blacks do. They also don't have the staggering birthrate that blacks do. Why is that? They are both under the poverty level, but the behave differently. Interesting....
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18370 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banket statments like that, Most families on public assistance in the United Statesl are white.
That might be a true statement because there are more white people then blacks but the bottom line is and I call a spade a spade lol blacks are some of the laziest non entitled race of uncivilized primates on this earth now go put a blanket around your woolie useless head and go preach to your pack of urban city punks.7734/2013 (;-(l)------- you got 40-acres and a mule get to work Toby Knigra

Since: Nov 11

Royal Oak, MI

#18371 Oct 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably for the same reason knee grows don't call each other out for the state of their "community".
Probably for the same reason blacks make excuses for the behavior of their peers instead of calling a spade a spade so to speak (pun intended).
Probably for the same reasons blacks live by the old "stop snitchin'" credo.
The fact is that the only white people posting in this thread do so because they all have a similar feeling towards blacks. Believe me, if this thread was on some sort of mainstream site, there would be literally thousands of white-guilt ridden apologists sniveling for forgiveness. Can you say the same? Would blacks call other blacks out over their entitlement lifestyles? Their over breeding? Their criminal murderous ways? I think not. Like with you two, their "blackness" wouldn't let them. The victim card comes out and the excuses and blame game starts.
Well again you make blanketed statements. By the way, the list of blacks who are very critical of blacks grows daily. Just look it up. If you think us "two" have this " fight the power" mindset, think again. I have personally been very critical on many occasions that you wouldn't know about because you know nothing about me. I think the only one playing the victim/race card is you.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#18379 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you helping me with my grammer, Segregated not segregation.
are yuo in there in having rasist learnings for sometime all?
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18382 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am black and I disagre with everything you've said. I believe your a coward racist, you don't get to express your racist thoughts at work or home so you feel in powered to so here.
Of course you disagree.... you're in denial, knee grow! And you are mistaken about me expressing my separatist views at work AND home! I'm pretty outspoken! I could not care less if you believe me or not. Your opinion is irrelevant. In fact, YOU are irrelevant! Oh, and BTW you ignorant fool... the word is EMpowered.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18383 Oct 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again you make blanketed statements. By the way, the list of blacks who are very critical of blacks grows daily. Just look it up. If you think us "two" have this " fight the power" mindset, think again. I have personally been very critical on many occasions that you wouldn't know about because you know nothing about me. I think the only one playing the victim/race card is you.
Make up your mind. When I address your "blanket" or "generalizations" nonsense, you say it was sarcasm. Now you do it again? Get your thoughts together.

Of course I know nothing about you other than what I see you post. Thanks for stating the obvious. Judging by what you DO post, I have rarely, if EVER seen you call out the promiscuous nature of blacks. I've never seen you call out blacks for criminal acts, or not taking personal responsibility for themselves.... or anything else for that matter.... Instead, you ignore it, blame whitey, or make excuses. Typical.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18384 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you helping me with my grammer, Segregated not segregation.
*grammar
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#18385 Oct 4, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo is like Memphis very segrgation.
That is true....so what? What does that have to do with what I posted? Are you saying segregation is what makes blacks have illegitimate kids and collect welfare? Is segregation what causes them to commit crimes? The point is.... in Buffalo (I can't speak about Memphis) there are plenty of poor whites too.... yet there aren't the same large scale problems as there are with the blacks. Do I have to dumb it down even further for you to wrap your little simian brain around that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) 1 hr Vicki 61
Boy h or China 7 hr Willbig 4
CBS is Dr Joseph Goebbels reporting Thu Black Panther 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... Wed rocky 37
Amanda-Blk Hair Lady/Manager @ Pizza Hut-Lindbe... Wed Back Again 1
Citizens Prepare Wed Back Again 2
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Tue Tamrawardmaxwell 6,466

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages