The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,243

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18227 Sep 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist? I thought you were above that? What would your wife say?
She would probably say nothing
In fact even as we speak she is planing their family vacations and she is looking at their beautiful children wondering what a great life and why are poor white trash as yourself are so frightened of the world changing. If the media reported all the crimes in your so call sleepy towns you would be amaze of how much is hidden. Because it is known fact white kids get a simple warning I know this for a fact I have lived among
Innocent weed smoking,let's steal some beer,gang rape one white girl because she has had to much to drink or slip her date rape drug or bully the meek until it is to the
Point of being unbelievably cruel. I have never seen such as race that thrive on people
Misfortunes.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18229 Sep 28, 2013
I seldom meat racist in my age bracket because my generation we were cool until the parents felt that our issues regarding sex,real human nature was a conflict to the mythological up bringing. This is why you have white kids are just losing it. You're raising the little nerdy boy to be polite and white mothers don't want to offend. But my best friend who is like my stster was raise in the hood and white she has her own business put it this way where her business is located I wouldn't even be in that environment.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18230 Sep 28, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>She would probably say nothing
In fact even as we speak she is planing their family vacations and she is looking at their beautiful children wondering what a great life and why are poor white trash as yourself are so frightened of the world changing. If the media reported all the crimes in your so call sleepy towns you would be amaze of how much is hidden. Because it is known fact white kids get a simple warning I know this for a fact I have lived among
Innocent weed smoking,let's steal some beer,gang rape one white girl because she has had to much to drink or slip her date rape drug or bully the meek until it is to the
Point of being unbelievably cruel. I have never seen such as race that thrive on people
Misfortunes.
Just post some of those articles you are talking about just like I do daily. Put your money where your big fat mouth is. I will take any white trash any day of the week over what you thugs put out on the streets nightly. You seem to have no problems with your own race killing your own race daily. You are a PATHETIC human being..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18231 Sep 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>"The human race is out of control." I AGREE. All kidding aside, Kallark27 aka Kfart seems like a decent person, which I find rare in the Black race. But truth be told there are rare decent people in the White race also. I do admire Kallark27's willingness to stand up for what he believes whether I believe it or not. IF the majority of the Black race would be decent, law abiding citizens, and productive members of society, I honestly couldn't care less about their skin color. Most Whites are far too busy worrying about paying bills, feeding kids, working, etc., to have time harassing the poor oppressed Black man. BUT, it seems Blacks have plenty of time to harrass, assault, murder, and rape innocent Whites, and cheat the system for free handouts. To be totally honest this type of barbaric behavior is quite common in black, brown, and southeastern Asian countries. I'm not denying that Whites have proven to be barbaric also, especially to their own kind in World Wars I&II, where good ole America and Britian bombarded German civilians including women and children in Dresden. But even Kallark27 can't deny that Blacks despite being only 13% of the population make up the bulk of crime in this country, and they exhibit far more racial hatred towards Whites than vice-versa. 1212.
F-U you white race traitor. May you burn in hell with those other mamby pamby honkies. Grow a pair for a change whitey. Don't ever post again you are a disgrace to the race.

LOL!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18232 Sep 28, 2013
black momma wrote:
I seldom meat racist in my age bracket because my generation we were cool until the parents felt that our issues regarding sex,real human nature was a conflict to the mythological up bringing. This is why you have white kids are just losing it. You're raising the little nerdy boy to be polite and white mothers don't want to offend. But my best friend who is like my stster was raise in the hood and white she has her own business put it this way where her business is located I wouldn't even be in that environment.
She probly a crack ho if you no what I be sayin...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18236 Sep 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>She probly a crack ho if you no what I be sayin...
once again this validated your weakness and you will wait for your little comrades to give you that ha ha pat on the back or you will eat your little sugar cookies and have a circle jerk but first you must find the tweezers and Q-tips
Give it up

Ferndale, MI

#18238 Sep 29, 2013
Three years! This topic of inane nonsense, bickering, insulting and adolescent behavior has gone on for three years because of self-righteous and inferior fools who can't let it go.
Pitiful!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18239 Sep 29, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>once again this validated your weakness and you will wait for your little comrades to give you that ha ha pat on the back or you will eat your little sugar cookies and have a circle jerk but first you must find the tweezers and Q-tips
Tweezers, I don't need tweezers. Are you used to having to pull out the tweezers to find your white husbands micro penis? I do like sugar cookies. Does your skanky vagina taste like sugar cookies?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18240 Sep 29, 2013
Give it up wrote:
Three years! This topic of inane nonsense, bickering, insulting and adolescent behavior has gone on for three years because of self-righteous and inferior fools who can't let it go.
Pitiful!
Hey pal why don't you move on troll it's 3yrs later and the black plague has gotten worse just like your moniker says "give it up"you weakazz cyber punk sitting in your moms basement on her computer put your little tincap on and soak up some more radiation fry brain they have a Fema apt.waiting for you moonbat.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)----

Since: Nov 11

Oxford, MI

#18242 Sep 29, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me. Just trying to reason with the Kfart, but you see that I still stayed loyal to the cause. I'm a SEPERATIST NOT A SUPREMACIST.
STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.
Why are you apologizing to Whorerior? You did nothing wrong. He's a foaming at the mouth bigot. There is no such thing as a "race traitor". Unless you sell humanity out to Martians. And as I told you before, separate. No one is stopping you and like-minded ones. Have fun. If thats how you choose to pursue life, liberty, and happiness more power to you. However, me and mine, we are satisfied with our life and the genius and incomparable beauty of diversity.

Oxford, MI

#18244 Sep 29, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>This foul country started going to hell during WW II when we joined forces with the scumbag Brits. We should of allied with the Germans and cleaned house in Europe, not to mention, extending the "Final Solution" to all the hymies and apeficoons over here. Case closed.
You are such an idiot. You really think Hitler and all his cronies would join hands with white Americans and sing "Kumbaya?" Hitler was interested in complete, dictatorial rule over Europe and I would imagine the whole planet eventually. Besides, as "diluted" as Americans are when it comes to nationalities, we probably wouldn't fit the bill. Hitler wanted pure-blooded Germans. Americans rarely fit the pure-blood description Hitler wanted. Most White Americans are of mixed European ancestry, like my wife. So while you may think Hitler would have allied Germany with America, the reality probably would have been vastly different.
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#18245 Sep 29, 2013
In WWII they were called the British Empire. How did America ally with our historic enemy #1 in WWI? How did the change take place that our system which elevated the common man as equal to the elites, which fought the Rev. war, War of 1812, the Civil War,(the Brits backed the Confederacy), all against the Brits, how did we then change sides starting in about 1901? Can anybody solve the puzzle?

Oxford, MI

#18249 Sep 29, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Kfart, you're a friggin' idiot. Hitler wanted to be friends with Great Britian and greatly admired the British. He was probably ambivalent to the United States, but the U.S. at that time was not recognized as the superpower it would become. Hitler only declared war on the United States after it declared war on Japan, which was allied with Germany. Kfecal has probably learned his history from the Jewtube or some distorted history books published by the usual suspects. Look at any book on WWII people and see how much is written about the Holodomor. If you find anything at all it is usually nothing more than a footnote even though millions of mostly Ukrainian Christians were slaughtered. On the other hand the 50 million plus killed in WWII and in fact the whole war has become a footnote to the Holocaust. WHY?
Oh yeah...only YOU have the truth eh? From all your Nazi approved reference works. Satan has you wrapped right around his finger. There were many atrocities in the 20th century. Those atrocities killed millions of all colors, creeds, and nationalities. Hitler was obssessed with Aryan perfection and fierce proponent of Eugenics and German purity as he followed the works of Gobineau and others. Americans are multi-national by blood. We don't fit his delusion of "perfection". I know you probably view Hitler as a Messian for whitey. Sorry. He's dead and long gone. Never coming back. I know your Nazi wranglers paint a rosy picture of him as this benevolent dictator who wanted to unite white people to rule the world. He wanted to "unite" it under the Nazi flag.
Thomas

Los Alamitos, CA

#18251 Sep 29, 2013
It's a lost cause. How did the Brit Empire defeat their rival Empires. They ally with an oppressed minority group within that other Empire to overthrow that targeted rival Empire. Same thing today around the world and in the Middle East. With us, since they couldn't defeat us in battle, they went to other means like mass immigration of mainly non-English speaking, and poor, European countries into the US, from after the Civil War to 1920. This then caused a reorientation of many Americans to re-identify with the better off and longer established English speaking cousins. And it has been British brains and American brawn especially since about 1964. Today to support globalism over the nation state system these people support the same mass immigration of 3rd world peoples. Ultimately they are looking to reduce the worlds population to around 1 billion. A good book to read on how the Brits set up the Middle East during WWI is "A Peace to End all Peace". Now they go by the name of Commonwealth. It's kinda funny.
wilma

Erie, PA

#18254 Sep 29, 2013
who cares?

Oxford, MI

#18255 Sep 29, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The truth is, Kfart is a nasty bag of l\ligger fart wind. A typical stupid, belly aching, lowlife, tire-lipped, nappy-headed, flat-nosed, blue-gummed, loud mouth, cry baby, government supported, lazy, leeching, smelly, gorilla-face l\ligger. I mean no offense toward gorillas because they're not leeches and they're law-abiding intelligent useful beings, as opposed to pathetic l\liggers.
Truthfully, this is the FUNNIEST response I've ever heard! Good job!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18256 Sep 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthfully, this is the FUNNIEST response I've ever heard! Good job!
Wow! He about summed you up pumpkin or is it brown sugar rotflmao have a nice evening Magilla HONK! HONK!(;-(l)----
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18258 Sep 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>She probly a crack ho if you no what I be sayin...
First of all she owns 4 concrete trucks. See how you will turn on your own in a second. This is why I love old school white folks they could care less about all this BS hate. Well I hope everyone pays their rent on time the only ones who never have an excuse are the Mexicans they pay on time never late.
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

#18259 Sep 30, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist? I thought you were above that? What would your wife say?
To Warrior & KaFart no longer Kallark27,

I agree KaFart, family should be left out of these juvenile rants these idiots are posting. If someone brings family or mentions family then all is fair game in Love & War which leads me to this point.

KaFart I was beginning to have respect for you until I caught you in a lie. We both had entertaining engagements in our quest for dominance. The one difference between us is , I can remember what I post. You on the other hand have forgotten that you mention you had a African American wife that was dark skinned. No problem there. Now fast forward to present. You are now claiming your wife is a white women. You have played these simpletons on topix like dueling banjos in Missouri. You sir have no credibility left unless you claim to be a Polygamist or an ADULTERY, which is KaFart.? Perhaps if you start to regain my respect then I will call you by your moniker of Kallark27.

To all you other idiots on Topix especially the ones in Missouri STFU white trash. You got punk cowboys in Texas that are laying the pipe to Pumpkin and and his running but(T) buddy ICP2013 formally know as Steve according to Mr. Waco. YOU homosexuals make me PUKE.

To the others that have been quoting history and conspiracy STFU! We have an old saying down south, "You don't eat your own" Do you understand? Well do you!

To Black Momma I think a cold beer and dance is in order. Perhaps one day you will take me up on this offer. On my epitaph inscription it will read, "I did it my why" (Elvis)

Mount Morris, MI

#18260 Sep 30, 2013
Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
To Warrior & KaFart no longer Kallark27,
I agree KaFart, family should be left out of these juvenile rants these idiots are posting. If someone brings family or mentions family then all is fair game in Love & War which leads me to this point.
KaFart I was beginning to have respect for you until I caught you in a lie. We both had entertaining engagements in our quest for dominance. The one difference between us is , I can remember what I post. You on the other hand have forgotten that you mention you had a African American wife that was dark skinned. No problem there. Now fast forward to present. You are now claiming your wife is a white women. You have played these simpletons on topix like dueling banjos in Missouri. You sir have no credibility left unless you claim to be a Polygamist or an ADULTERY, which is KaFart.? Perhaps if you start to regain my respect then I will call you by your moniker of Kallark27.
To all you other idiots on Topix especially the ones in Missouri STFU white trash. You got punk cowboys in Texas that are laying the pipe to Pumpkin and and his running but(T) buddy ICP2013 formally know as Steve according to Mr. Waco. YOU homosexuals make me PUKE.
To the others that have been quoting history and conspiracy STFU! We have an old saying down south, "You don't eat your own" Do you understand? Well do you!
To Black Momma I think a cold beer and dance is in order. Perhaps one day you will take me up on this offer. On my epitaph inscription it will read, "I did it my why" (Elvis)
Interesting. First of all, when did I ever say my wife was black? You do know that there are like 3 or 4 Kallark27's right? People who like to mimic and mock every word I say. As far as polygamy, that's the conclusion you have reached? It isn't true. Has NEVER been true. I'm sure all these little hellions on here can attest to that.(They hang on every word I say.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 54 min Toby 2,879
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,085
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... 8 hr jimmy 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 13 hr Obama Bitches 530
Where's Al Sharpton now? 15 hr well I never 13
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... Sun FedinIL 7
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs