The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 726)

Showing posts 14,501 - 14,520 of17,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>.... black don't crack.
They sure like to smoke it though.
Orkin

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Definitely not a white neighborhood. Interesting!
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Community Cleanup: l\liggers Killing l\liggers.

It Can't Get Any Better Than That.

Poetic Justice.

The Great White Hope.

How Sweet It Is!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
Excellent work by someone within their own community. However that pray and spray technique leaves too many simply wounded. The shooters should be trained in humanitarian disposal of the wounded. That article goes on to mention Emmanuel and Booker. Just a couple more half breeds wanting in the limelight. They are two really successful idiots aren't they? Hahaha
I LOVE Chicongo. Lets hope they can at least contain those angry black savage beasts!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
A 3 year old out at the basketball courts at 10:15 PM? Really good idea. Idiots.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did your boyfriend ever find out that you cheated on him? At least you went back to your roots of swinging both ways!
That's a fake mofo!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

waredhed wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you are proud of that ? that's part of the problem with todays society..check your dictionary, I believe the word is gangsta for you cool people who rob and steal and feel the world owes you.
George Wallace should still be standing in that door!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> George Wallace should still be standing in that door!
Oaxaca? Not much drug cartel activity down there. Tu hablas espanol?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
A 3 year old out at the basketball courts at 10:15 PM? Really good idea. Idiots.
It's called parenting. Whoops, I forgot there is very little of that in a certain segment of our society nowadays!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's called parenting. Whoops, I forgot there is very little of that in a certain segment of our society nowadays!
Do you know if you tell your child hey I am going to do what most parents do like make idle threats that is consider a terriost threat.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know if you tell your child hey I am going to do what most parents do like make idle threats that is consider a terriost threat.
I only know how to parent my children. I know my children don't stay out at that time of night especially when they were 3. A 3 year old should be in bed by 7 p.m.

What were those other kids doing out that late on a school night? What were those adults doing out that late knowing they had to go to work in the morning? Never mind I already know....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Definitely not a white neighborhood, AGAIN! Interesting!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/grand-...
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
WHITE POWER FOREVER.
Kfecal is an over the top waycisss who looks like that 120lb Black Panther who was seen on Youtube spewing about killing white babies. Remember this is the same scrawny, malnourished, crackhead who was seen in Philadelphia trying to intimidate White voters in 2008. The same bony a$$ thug that along with his other simian partner were never prosecuted by eric holder and the dept. of justUS for their crime.
Poverty is in all neighborhoods. In front of my office these little white kids oneof them 5 years old the others 8 and 9 years old on days their parents were all meth out I had the aunt phone number and they would wait I fed them this always happen around the first of the month. Finally the aunt got custody
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Orkin wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just like voted for HNIC Obama twice because he hates whites just like all the other l\liggers. Don't let this l\ligger's bogus reality talk fool you.
You better thank God we have a forgiven spirit. You
Would have witness the uprising of Nat Turner in every city

Since: Nov 11

Okemos, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
WHITE PRIDE FOR LIFE.
WHITE POWER FOREVER.
Kfecal is an over the top waycisss who looks like that 120lb Black Panther who was seen on Youtube spewing about killing white babies. Remember this is the same scrawny, malnourished, crackhead who was seen in Philadelphia trying to intimidate White voters in 2008. The same bony a$$ thug that along with his other simian partner were never prosecuted by eric holder and the dept. of justUS for their crime.
How flattering....you just can't keep my name out of your mouth....
The Truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You better thank God we have a forgiven spirit. You
l\liggers have no spirit, just fat lips with big mouths, flat noses, nasty odors, nappy heads and lazy, crime-ridden pea-sized brains.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>l\liggers have no spirit, just fat lips with big mouths, flat noses, nasty odors, nappy heads and lazy, crime-ridden pea-sized brains.
Not to mention that outstretched hand and stinking black ass!
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You better thank God we have a forgiven spirit. You
A forgiving spirit? What an absolute JOKE. "City" blacks are content with riding the taxpayer gravy train. They kill each other off at a staggering rate. They do not have the mentality to band together. They don't really care about social issues, they just see opportunities to rob and loot. Bottom line is... it's not a "forgiving spirit" that keeps blacks from uprising, it's an inherent laziness and the stark realization that they shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Not to mention that outstretched hand and stinking black ass!
Not to mention a craving for crack, malt liquor, rape, rap, chicken, ribs, watermelons, racism, lying, ugly wardrobes and government welfare.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>A forgiving spirit? What an absolute JOKE. "City" blacks are content with riding the taxpayer gravy train. They kill each other off at a staggering rate. They do not have the mentality to band together. They don't really care about social issues, they just see opportunities to rob and loot. Bottom line is... it's not a "forgiving spirit" that keeps blacks from uprising, it's an inherent laziness and the stark realization that they shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them.
They bite my hand every time I look at them. They are a disgusting lot of savage beasts!
The Truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

The l\liggers have the government job market cornered due to Affirmative Action. At least a dozen l\liggers are always sitting around on their big fat lazy black asses, backstabbing the one white employee doing all the work. If the one white employee even looks half frustrated about the situation, all the l\liggers falsely report that employee to Social Actions for being a racist, resulting in their immediate job termination. The white employee has absolutely no appeal recourse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,501 - 14,520 of17,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance