The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 717)

Showing posts 14,321 - 14,340 of17,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah you would have no life, no sports, not even s lot of rock n roll because most of all that you hear Led Zeppelin, Elvis, ACDC, most of their music is old no domain black music anything
That started black ends black all the cool white folks will be on our side of the wall you can keep Oprah but we will take the gays. Our world no stress if you want to smoke SMOKE,No white folks Made of moral code, no gossip magazines, No religion.Only sky above us,No money,no rich,no upper class,all the medication that government hides only for the rich would be available, no real havoc because no one there to tell you ohhh ahaaa this base ball card is worth 1million, and a different kind of God a all living and loving God, You can have the fake pimp preachers
LOL! You people would be extinct in two years. You would kill each other off and cannibalize the carcasses like Zombies. No probably not like Zombies you people are too lazy to do all that work. Your music sucks, your entertainers suck, your religion is phony, your politics suck, you do produce good athletes that can't string a proper sentence together "if you know what I mean!" LOL! There would be no whites to give you free things, to provide for your every need, to tell you how smart you are and how much of a bad deal you are getting in this society, no education system to read to you how great Luther King was even though he was a liar and adulterer, no new inventions for you people, no electricity, water or anything requiring mechanics and brains to make or fix. Are you sure you want to divide? We are all for it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say Ancient Egypt because, for its time, it was a "first" world nation. I could name off some modern day nations but I will never grant you nor WPWW the satisfaction. ;-)
And exactly what time was that? Was that the time they used slave labor to build pyramids? LMAO! You blacks have been enslaving people since the beginning of time and you have the nerve to blame the whites!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Even if Kfecal's made up fairy tale about ancient Egyptians being black were true, who in the hell would classify a place with no indoor plumbing as a "first world nation." bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
KFECAL is the king of indoor plumbing @the Ford plant he his the (head )no pun intended,sanitation engineer alias CEO turd burglar and president of the porcelain palace. BWWWWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013(;-(l)-
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Not a hate crime? What a bunch of hypocrites and racists blacks are!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Egyptians weren't B-L-A-C-K. So Kfecal is still batting .000. Right now, the Kfart's credibility is just above the freaky deaky Black Momma and Trayvon Martin's ex-old lady.
And that's the Kool-Aid you decided to deep-throat from some white race chauvinist website? You are a liar. Historically, when Ancient Egypt was a world power, Europe was still barbaric. And yes the Egyptians were Hamitic blacks. It's all in the Bible as well as secular history. As far as my "credibility" on this Topix website, I really don't care what any of you people think. Your credibility I've questioned since we began our little "correspondence."
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Who cares in the end your heart should be filled with love I hope the real all loving God made us will for give us all. I would not want to live in a world without the different cultures but one thing I truly believe if I saw a community suffering I can't sit back and just think OK stay in your own
Backyard not try to find out a solution not wishing they would just go away love to all. I know I have said mean things on this form but I am human I fall short love to all
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Ancient Egyptians weren't B-L-A-C-K. So Kfecal is still batting .000. Right now, the Kfart's credibility is just above the freaky deaky Black Momma and Trayvon Martin's ex-old lady.
You are a mutant gene that was living under ground like savages but your race prevailed by the benefits of murder,rape, and pure decadent behavior and we are also responcible for our actions by causing you to leave our tribe we were not obedient that remains an historical mystery and just like the Jews you can't put yourself above all and claim you are the special one. All of mankind kind are his favorite
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
See how the lack of empathy your race have reguardless that was a child just like sunny hook those little babies no one deserves to die like that. Even with George and Trayvon victims of society hate. Think about this before the rights of blacks why were the prisons 85% white what happen did ehited just stop committing crimes
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>See how the lack of empathy your race have reguardless that was a child just like sunny hook those little babies no one deserves to die like that. Even with George and Trayvon victims of society hate. Think about this before the rights of blacks why were the prisons 85% white what happen did ehited just stop committing crimes
You could conclude by your statement that blacks can't handle rights, that's why the prisons are now mostly black. Maybe your rights should be rescinded?
Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

http://unsdsn.org/happiness/

What do these countries all have in common?
No darkies to ruin everything.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You could conclude by your statement that blacks can't handle rights, that's why the prisons are now mostly black. Maybe your rights should be rescinded?
and you didn't add to the fact your intense fear of black men has taken a part of your manhood away so your women love the black men, Asian men, Hispanic men, but that's OK you still got Miley miley Cyrus. Hit that pole like a pro
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Chuck wrote:
http://unsdsn.org/happiness/
What do these countries all have in common?
No darkies to ruin everything.
Shouldn't you be out collecting cans right nownow!Miley miley Cyrus work that thing what's up with marshakita Brady
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>and you didn't add to the fact your intense fear of black men has taken a part of your manhood away so your women love the black men, Asian men, Hispanic men, but that's OK you still got Miley miley Cyrus. Hit that pole like a pro
im a black man and have only been with white women and the reason is that black girls are dirty low lives that only complain all the time most don't even have real hair who wants a girl with a wig or a bunch of fake azz stuff no body wants a getto ho
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Solid wrote:
<quoted text>im a black man and have only been with white women and the reason is that black girls are dirty low lives that only complain all the time most don't even have real hair who wants a girl with a wig or a bunch of fake azz stuff no body wants a getto ho
first if all white women started hair weaves. My husband is white but I love men of all colors yes I must admit black women some not all are very angry I believe it was from the slave disposition of black men by not protecting their women which force most black women assume the role of both. Some white women will allow black men to be sorry and that need for their ego to be stroke like little boys. A black man have that need for white people approvals. All the men in my family are a rare breed kind loving hard working.When black men date white women you are usually a novelty or get backs to there families. If a white women needs to explain and the time to share coworkers with you is constricted you are sub human but you will accept that because of the generational curse of history. I agree up with so many whites it was hard to relate until I enter into Cal state long beach I was in Mandingo heaven but my slick white country well to do man chase me.Now see just an old married couple I came from money he came from money and we are the last hippy couple.We take pride in embarrassing our kids who are grown except one last one. But dude don't put your black women down and I don't believe you are black
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Hahaha I'm not black why coz I don't buy into your BS and what is slave disposition there hasn't been slaves in what 140 years . Look I live in the country i grew up in a small black community outside of town I now live in a all white small community where me and my kids are the only blacks
We have no crime And we never lock a door nor do my neighbors the fact is I don't buy into the getto crap and I don't buy into your racial shit starting crap if anybody is not black it would be you , I would bet you a 20 something white guy who just loves starting crap
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>and you didn't add to the fact your intense fear of black men has taken a part of your manhood away so your women love the black men, Asian men, Hispanic men, but that's OK you still got Miley miley Cyrus. Hit that pole like a pro
I fear no man.

The only white women the black men have are the big fat pimply faced white trash low class women that white men reject but hey, I don't blame the black men for choosing them over black women like you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>first if all white women started hair weaves. My husband is white but I love men of all colors yes I must admit black women some not all are very angry I believe it was from the slave disposition of black men by not protecting their women which force most black women assume the role of both. Some white women will allow black men to be sorry and that need for their ego to be stroke like little boys. A black man have that need for white people approvals. All the men in my family are a rare breed kind loving hard working.When black men date white women you are usually a novelty or get backs to there families. If a white women needs to explain and the time to share coworkers with you is constricted you are sub human but you will accept that because of the generational curse of history. I agree up with so many whites it was hard to relate until I enter into Cal state long beach I was in Mandingo heaven but my slick white country well to do man chase me.Now see just an old married couple I came from money he came from money and we are the last hippy couple.We take pride in embarrassing our kids who are grown except one last one. But dude don't put your black women down and I don't believe you are black
Slavery as you speak of is over. You have NEVER known a black slave. That old excuse doesn't apply anymore, you should stick to throwing out the race card you get a little more traction with that one!

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Slavery as you speak of is over. You have NEVER known a black slave. That old excuse doesn't apply anymore, you should stick to throwing out the race card you get a little more traction with that one!
And see that's one thing people will never understand. I know that some black people, and others, abuse and misuse the race card. However, what people don't understand is how deeply it affected the black community. I won't go into a deep discussion about it because you really would not understand. I'm not going to waste my time.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And see that's one thing people will never understand. I know that some black people, and others, abuse and misuse the race card. However, what people don't understand is how deeply it affected the black community. I won't go into a deep discussion about it because you really would not understand. I'm not going to waste my time.
Of course I wouldn't understand because I am not as smart as you correct? Have you ever heard of white slavery? It still exists today. Whites are highly discriminated against in places like South Texas with an overwhelming population of Hispanics. The difference is you don't hear whites whining about it and using it as a crutch. Whites for the most part pick themselves up and carry on because they know nobody and I mean nobody is about to take care of them. It's called personal responsibility. Tell me how deeply something affected you that you were not part of. That you never seen or witnessed or even had a close relative experience? I was deeply affected by Sandy Hook and September 11th 2001 but I don't whine about it and use it as a crutch. The black community has way more problems than slavery they were never a part of but hey at least they can use it as an excuse. You are PATHETIC for enabling your race with such nonsense!

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I wouldn't understand because I am not as smart as you correct? Have you ever heard of white slavery? It still exists today. Whites are highly discriminated against in places like South Texas with an overwhelming population of Hispanics. The difference is you don't hear whites whining about it and using it as a crutch. Whites for the most part pick themselves up and carry on because they know nobody and I mean nobody is about to take care of them. It's called personal responsibility. Tell me how deeply something affected you that you were not part of. That you never seen or witnessed or even had a close relative experience? I was deeply affected by Sandy Hook and September 11th 2001 but I don't whine about it and use it as a crutch. The black community has way more problems than slavery they were never a part of but hey at least they can use it as an excuse. You are PATHETIC for enabling your race with such nonsense!
And you know what is pathetic about you, friend? Your presumptuous arrogance and sweeping generalizations. I can read and comprehend. I know history well enough to know about White Slavery and discrimination against white people. My wife is 100% Caucasian. So please don't speak to me condescendingly or dismissively as if I'm completely oblivious to white discrimination. I understand a thing or two about personal responsibility. Black people do too. That is why more and more black men and leaders are speaking out against the black community. Either you are too stupid or blind to find that truth out for yourself. Black momma I don't think was using slavery as a crutch as I was not. I was simply explaining why things are the way they are in the black community. For the black people who do use it as a crutch, TOO BAD FOR THEM! Anyone with half a brain knows better than to use the past to determine your future and your actions. But as you are already a foaming-at-the-mouth black person hater these words fall on deaf ears. And if that is the case, TOO BAD! Black people aren't going anywhere! Either you are going to suck it up and deal with it or you can leave America. Bottom line. We ALL have to deal with racism, bigotry, and prejudice due to sexual orientation, gender, skin color, economic status etc. Places like Topix are admittedly good places to vent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,321 - 14,340 of17,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr LIBERALS are WORTHLESS 92,174
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 12 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 14 hr big d 119
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 17 hr Reply2_CIA 4
Missing you 21 hr Just me 1
tryin to smoke tonight Sat Sneaky Pete 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••