The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,101 - 14,120 of 18,870 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Trenton, MI

#17528 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the black thugs?
I mean ANY thugs of ANY color. Don't try and race bait. I know what I'm talking about.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17529 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I meant to say:
You are also correct in that I wouldn't walk the streets of my old neighborhood on the east side of Detroit [in the middle of the night]. However, I would not walk ANYWHERE in the middle of the night unless I want to get shot at or arrested for [looking] "suspicious" lol.
You could walk where I live anytime and not be bothered, guaranteed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17530 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean ANY thugs of ANY color. Don't try and race bait. I know what I'm talking about.
So what white thugs ruined your old neighborhood?
sheila

Lorton, VA

#17531 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad, really. You have my sympathy. It's already bad enough the thugs have destroyed our once beautiful city. However, it is on the rebound. I think things will get better post-bankruptcy.
thanx. youre right too. Detroit is a beautiful city. ive seen pics. look up Huntington on city data etc and youll see what has happened over the padt few years. one site even mentions the gang infiltration from detroi and crime stats. Huntington is more dangerous than nyc believe it or not one artical said when comparing crimes per 100000 residents. we too once was a beautiful mid sized city now i dont go out at night. look up herald dispatch someday the Huntington paper. its sad. big city ctime has come to small town America. We know it isnt all Detroit but just the thugs. hope u continue your rebound. ours is yet to start.

Trenton, MI

#17532 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean the black thugs?
LOL "black" "thug" "welfare" "ghetto" "urban"...those must be your trigger words. I guess if we were fishing for Warriors in the sea of Racists and Bigots all we'd have to do is put these words on the hook and swim at top speed to deep throat that bait eh??
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17533 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a bit of introspection here. What is it about your community that has attracted these thugs and druggies? Were they attracted to the bible classes or the Sunday services? Are Detroit thugs forcing WVA yuts to use and sell drugs?
I would guess it would be bible study maybe, seeing how they don't do that in their ghettos, or maybe even the nice homes and cars seeing how you don't see that in the ghettos either or maybe it's all the fathers running around playing with their children or maybe its the crack ho free corners and the no trash in the streets because you don't see that in the ghettos either. It could be the silence of the gun shots and ambulance and Police sirens that draw them to the white neighborhoods or it could be just a curiosity with people who have jobs but whatever it is you can rest assure that they are more safe in the white areas than they are the black areas!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17534 Sep 4, 2013
Kafart I don't like white thugs either. Was it white thugs that destroyed your neighborhood? I hope those white thugs are in jail now. I am sure your neighborhood is back to normal!
sheila

Lorton, VA

#17535 Sep 4, 2013
Lol
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL "black" "thug" "welfare" "ghetto" "urban"...those must be your trigger words. I guess if we were fishing for Warriors in the sea of Racists and Bigots all we'd have to do is put these words on the hook and swim at top speed to deep throat that bait eh??
lol. u know what warrior. honesyly lets all be honest here. most of the people committing crime in any city are blacks. thats right i said it. sorry but true snd im no racist. i like all people but u want to cry over every remark and blame whitey? try blaming the real criminals and YOU know who they are. grow up dude and get a pair.

Trenton, MI

#17536 Sep 4, 2013
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> thanx. youre right too. Detroit is a beautiful city. ive seen pics. look up Huntington on city data etc and youll see what has happened over the padt few years. one site even mentions the gang infiltration from detroi and crime stats. Huntington is more dangerous than nyc believe it or not one artical said when comparing crimes per 100000 residents. we too once was a beautiful mid sized city now i dont go out at night. look up herald dispatch someday the Huntington paper. its sad. big city ctime has come to small town America. We know it isnt all Detroit but just the thugs. hope u continue your rebound. ours is yet to start.
Thanks as well. I wish your Police Department the best as they clean up the mess. I hate gangs and drugs. These two things are toxic to any community. I think these gangs try to "franchise" their illegal "business". I've seen countless times how they try to expand to small towns because unfortunately some of the people who live there have undesirable habits that these gangsters can sniff out and exploit. As I said before, keep your head up, stay proud of your community, watch your back, and assist law enforcement where possible. Don't let those miscreants scare you.:-)

Trenton, MI

#17537 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So what white thugs ruined your old neighborhood?
Dude...give it a rest. I don't care. I know what you're trying to imply. Give it a rest. I don't care.

Trenton, MI

#17538 Sep 4, 2013
sheila wrote:
Lol<quoted text> lol. u know what warrior. honesyly lets all be honest here. most of the people committing crime in any city are blacks. thats right i said it. sorry but true snd im no racist. i like all people but u want to cry over every remark and blame whitey? try blaming the real criminals and YOU know who they are. grow up dude and get a pair.
Are you really talking to me? Or are you talking to Warrior?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17539 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...give it a rest. I don't care. I know what you're trying to imply. Give it a rest. I don't care.
That's the problem. You and your so called leaders won't talk about it. IT IS THE TRUTH! You can't deny it, you can run and hide from it but you can't deny it. Things will never improve for the black race until the problem is addressed. White thugs did not ruin Detroit or your neighborhood. Black thugs ruined your neighborhood and Black Democrat Politicians ruined your City. Am I wrong?
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17540 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep call it what you want... We have few blacks here and our cine rate is almost none!! Very few killings like Chicago but I guess we're all just tree hugging racist huh??? Look at Chicago or Memphis or St. Louis!! Are you too stupid to see.. Look at my city!! I have no problems when compared to those, but remember. We are very liberal...that would change if we saw a influx of negros come here and ruin our city!! You know us... We riot back!!!
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17541 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes give it a rest please!!! Leave our cities and don't come up here!! I promise you it would be in your best interest not to come up here and start killing!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17542 Sep 4, 2013
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep call it what you want... We have few blacks here and our cine rate is almost none!! Very few killings like Chicago but I guess we're all just tree hugging racist huh??? Look at Chicago or Memphis or St. Louis!! Are you too stupid to see.. Look at my city!! I have no problems when compared to those, but remember. We are very liberal...that would change if we saw a influx of negros come here and ruin our city!! You know us... We riot back!!!
Liberals are more dangerous to this country than thug blacks!
Seattle

Kennewick, WA

#17543 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
"Yes we're racist in your head because we pay for your welfare and when we get upset you call us racist."
Would that not count for non-white people too? We do pay taxes. BILLIONS in taxes as a matter of fact.
"I look at what you all have done and I think what have they brought to the table to make the USA better???"
To a bigot like you, it wouldn't matter. Your mind is poisoned with prejudice.
"I can't think of one damn think... I'm tired of a racist population of 14 million pushing around 220 million... We should stand up and say enough is enough"
....what??? Who is this 14 million person demographic? How do they "[push] around 220 million"?
Makes no sense. By the way, I don't care about what color Zimmerman was. That was not what my post was about.
Is it true? I saw what took place 4 hrs from me. Two blacks took the life of a World War Two veteran and that really has us over here real angry! I'd rather lose some money than my life! Ill take a few white suits ripping us off, but I won't stand for robbery then raping and killing an innocent person, but I suppose I'm a racist for posting this. Oh well. Pound sand you fool!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17544 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Some have been deceived more than others, especially the fatherless children of black women!
let's put things into prospective white women are having more babies and adopting children without fathers in their last lives. I lived in both worlds and I have notice white women will allow husbands to brutalize them and the kids and stay with these animals. But when they have enough White men leave in a body bag and Becky will cry victim and some law will get pass for that poor poor dear woman. Hey I applaud you white girls now do the Molly Cyrus!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17545 Sep 4, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>let's put things into prospective white women are having more babies and adopting children without fathers in their last lives. I lived in both worlds and I have notice white women will allow husbands to brutalize them and the kids and stay with these animals. But when they have enough White men leave in a body bag and Becky will cry victim and some law will get pass for that poor poor dear woman. Hey I applaud you white girls now do the Molly Cyrus!
Don't be jealous of the world of white mothers and fathers. The white kids love their parents. Do you know who your daddy is?
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17546 Sep 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points and I agree with you in regards to the plight of the black community. You are also correct in that I wouldn't walk the streets of my old neighborhood on the east side of Detroit. However, I would not walk ANYWHERE in the middle of the night unless I want to get shot or arrested for being "suspicious" lol.
Hey KFARTed now when you would walk down the street @ night you would have nothing to worry about your so dark you blend in to the shadows just don't smile big dummy... Lol. My friend! Bwwwwwwwwwa just remember the suspooks come out @ night.Stay tuned to the TNB channel for there premier show "knuckle Draggers " 7734/2013

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#17547 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Kafart I don't like white thugs either. Was it white thugs that destroyed your neighborhood? I hope those white thugs are in jail now. I am sure your neighborhood is back to normal!
The biggest thugs are not black or white, but those money grubbing pushing violence and sex from Hymiewood and the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min Black Rhino 1,851
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 23 min bob 8
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 23 min Chris 235
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr northwye 325
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,392
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 14 hr Cat74 221
The Good Guys Win One. Officer Ray Albers Resig... 18 hr Ray Became a Madcow 2
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE