The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

#17234 Aug 18, 2013
Well welcome to the realty of the world to come all the minorities are every where. Most white women are doing so much for Blacks,Asians, Hispanics, Muslims,Jews any other race they can snatch up. Forming their own nation of mix kids. Thank you white celebraties for adopting black kids instead of worrying about the country you should focus on Becky she is having a grand ole time. Get your women back very seldom you see white women with their own any more. On top of that Little abuela Maria is raising their kids and the kids love love their Mexican grandmother(abuela) viva la gringa you all better learn espanol yo escribo y rea en espanol. Es porque es mas facil en este mundo.
Black fat momma

Kansas City, MO

#17235 Aug 19, 2013
I also be Black woman l\ligga gorilla beeoch an I rape Michael Jackson an eat his dead body. Do any body know where Gary Coleman an Buckwheat be buried? Dis dum stoopid fugly gorilla still hungry.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

#17237 Aug 19, 2013
Black woman wrote:
Well welcome to the realty of the world to come all the minorities are every where. Most white women are doing so much for Blacks,Asians, Hispanics, Muslims,Jews any other race they can snatch up. Forming their own nation of mix kids. Thank you white celebraties for adopting black kids instead of worrying about the country you should focus on Becky she is having a grand ole time. Get your women back very seldom you see white women with their own any more. On top of that Little abuela Maria is raising their kids and the kids love love their Mexican grandmother(abuela) viva la gringa you all better learn espanol yo escribo y rea en espanol. Es porque es mas facil en este mundo.
Wait...what? You "seldom" see a white woman with a white man anymore? I'm not sure which ghetto you dwell in, but I think you need to put down the stem! In fact, it's quite the opposite. The "jungle fever" era is long gone. Granted, there are the fat white mud sharks with daddy issues who aren't wanted by respectable whites and resort to knee grows ... and to them we say "good riddance". The old adage is partly true... "once you go black ... we don't WANT you back"!

Since: Nov 11

Allen Park, MI

#17238 Aug 19, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...what? You "seldom" see a white woman with a white man anymore? I'm not sure which ghetto you dwell in, but I think you need to put down the stem! In fact, it's quite the opposite. The "jungle fever" era is long gone. Granted, there are the fat white mud sharks with daddy issues who aren't wanted by respectable whites and resort to knee grows ... and to them we say "good riddance". The old adage is partly true... "once you go black ... we don't WANT you back"!
What's also funny is that 15% of married couples in America are interracial. What's also funny is your stupid psychological twist on "mud sharks" and "jungle fever". Because obviously all white women with black or other men have daddy issues. It could be NO other reason at all right?? Nice try ICP.
The Truth

Jacksonville, FL

#17239 Aug 19, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed White Brother!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17240 Aug 19, 2013
Black fat momma wrote:
I also be Black woman l\ligga gorilla beeoch an I rape Michael Jackson an eat his dead body. Do any body know where Gary Coleman an Buckwheat be buried? Dis dum stoopid fugly gorilla still hungry.
The truth hurts everyone knows the difference you spineless piece of fecal matter. What a waste of white skin I love it when I hit a nerve it shows how weak you are. A quite racist brings fear didn't you kearn anything from your forefathers gain their trust then when you have assembled one big pile SLAM DUNK just wait and watch that quiet Negro you trust is the most deadlest marching peaceful a few sit in's a few letters. Not the Jesse Jackson and Rev Al Sharpton look how easy it was for the hip hop culture to enter into the bedrooms of little Billy YEAH CUZ crip walking foe life. Ain't nothing but a g thang baby.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17241 Aug 19, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The jungle fever era is up and running again ask George Lucas, David Bowie, Iggy pop, Robert De Niro, Janet Jackson, All the Wayans family even some new Country singers. I do believe I have seen a lot of fine fine fine White women with brothers to be cont....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17242 Aug 19, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you go white you stay tight
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17243 Aug 19, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed White Brother!
If I was a real man like most men my Dick would not care what color a woman was. A lot of white men are afraid of black women because we will tell you the truth and we will not fake it. If you don't know what you are doing we will stop you and show you. As far as a not tonight Bob I have a headache what is that all about. We don't pretend like we hate to f...k but turn around and do your best friend or your father. As far as white women they are tired of curious,weak,I must know find out the meaning of life white men. They are trying to tell you find out the meaning on this. Most rich white men are insecure with themselves they trade in that old trophey for a new trophey and they just don't get it. The wives are killing themselves to try stay young. End up so lonely. Most black women stay married to their mates and are very loyal yeah we might put up with a lot more but our thing is over my dead body and White men are the same as most black women because we have been Bed fellows a long time thru out history. Most well educated black women are actually like white men ruthless to the end. I know I am married to a white man for a long time 4 kids all are in college. I am not a ruthless person brain tumor change all that with a nde you change your whole prospective about life.

Anyone who wants to know what happens after death,religion, race please ask.???????
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17244 Aug 19, 2013
USPS 4th Notice wrote:
USPS 4th Delivery Notice For K-l\ligger.
Item: Oak Tree Noose Necktie.
One Size Fits All.
Delivery: Incomplete
Reason: Resident Hiding For Threatening White People
This was one was a good one but I need time for a come back. Props it made me laugh but hold on you little white spider monkey it is coming soon
Black momma

Jacksonville, FL

#17245 Aug 19, 2013
An let me tell all yall rite now I be married to my man evens if he was a gorilla anyhow cause if I love him an thats alls thats matters because love is love weather or nots my man is a gorilla or a real man and our babees would still be beauteful even if theys looks like gorilla babees or normal kids and even tho I may look likes a gorilla to my man I be still a beauteful gorilla black woman girl to my man weather or not I be racist.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#17246 Aug 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's also funny is that 15% of married couples in America are interracial. What's also funny is your stupid psychological twist on "mud sharks" and "jungle fever". Because obviously all white women with black or other men have daddy issues. It could be NO other reason at all right?? Nice try ICP.
Hey KFART you really don't no who your talking to you must be having flashbacks from your native voyage from Aperica you spent to much time in the bow of the ship shackled up like a good /l/igga. eating bunches of bananas and picking fleas off the alpha silverbacks,now that's you're history lesson for the day now have a nice evening my friend lol.(;-(l)-
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

#17247 Aug 19, 2013
Black momma wrote:
An let me tell all yall rite now I be married to my man evens if he was a gorilla anyhow cause if I love him an thats alls thats matters because love is love weather or nots my man is a gorilla or a real man and our babees would still be beauteful even if theys looks like gorilla babees or normal kids and even tho I may look likes a gorilla to my man I be still a beauteful gorilla black woman girl to my man weather or not I be racist.
once again I hit a nerve people know the difference I wonder if you can walk and eat at the same time. You have so much time on your hands shouldn't you at least try to get yourself ready for me. I don't use the stupid dis and dats as far as normal. Ask your mother I am pretty sure you have inbred cousins on tour with the circus. Step right up see the mutant elephant head baby. Come on elephant man only in your race. Great movie ?????????? Island of Dr. monroe
true story splicing different animals with humans only white people do crazy sh.. Like that. Zombies and sell zombie kits white people
Swimming with sharks throwing blood in the water white people
Reanimation of dead people white people
Suspended frozen sleep clinical death white people
Tie a rubberband to my foot throw me off a cliff let me spring back and fourth White people
Spend 20 million to free willy the whale and only for him to beach his stupid ass back on the beach White White people.
Leave a million dollars to a pet White people
and I save this one for last true story this Florida couple felt a connection with dolphins they have decided to have their first born child on the ocean with the rest of the dolphins Crazy crazy azz White white white crazy crazy crazy what what color WHITE PEOPLE!!!!! Big fat buffet viva las Vegas 20 peanut butter sandwiches, sh..ting on the toilet with a rack of ribs, with butter on his feet one for the money Elvis has left the building
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

#17248 Aug 19, 2013
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
If your white ancestors left 'em alone from the jump, there wouldn't an issue. Now deal with it and reap what you sow.
I love this quote so
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#17249 Aug 19, 2013
Nitwit l\ligger Fat Black momma makes l\ligger smart, like retarded Kaffart, look like a gorilla genius.
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

#17250 Aug 19, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Nitwit l\ligger Fat Black momma makes l\ligger smart, like retarded Kaffart, look like a gorilla genius.
Ha ha ha ha I get under your skin truth hurts and so on do do on
Black woman

Norwalk, CA

#17251 Aug 20, 2013
The Truth wrote:
I forgot the profound perfect race, leaders of the free world, perfect people who never commit any crimes HICCUPS hIc cup hic cup hic cup killer hic cup killer hic cup killer have you ever heard of any black women that weak or killing her kids. Let's not forget wearing a diaper to go kill someone.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#17252 Aug 20, 2013
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#17253 Aug 20, 2013
Today, it was revealed that 5,500 of "Jerry's Kids"......convicted Felons who were released to prey on the citizens of Calif.......are back in Los Angeles.

The cost of Calif voters astonishing political ignorance is leading to more violence in our neighborhoods each and every day.
Obamadontcare

Florissant, MO

#17254 Aug 20, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Today, it was revealed that 5,500 of "Jerry's Kids"......convicted Felons who were released to prey on the citizens of Calif.......are back in Los Angeles.
The cost of Calif voters astonishing political ignorance is leading to more violence in our neighborhoods each and every day.
I will chime in on this topic every /l/!gga deserves another chance just look @ my home town I'm known as the Chi-Town hustler all of the un-educated blacks voted me back in they thought they we're going to get change but they ended up with empty pockets dumb c00ns.Haha!!! And before I leave the office I'm going to pardon Jesse Jackoffson Jr and give him an IPad and a hoodie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr knowthedifference 4,550
Jobs For Missouri 1 hr Fed Up 2
Questions For The Klansmen 4 hr GD Stanton 3
song game 10 hr ms_Sweeter 61
Some Ferguson schools to close next week 14 hr chimp outs equal ... 1
Wilson set to resign from Ferguson P D 14 hr Amazing Kreskin 5
Lots of lawyers ,do not defend racist trash 17 hr Supremeliberal 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search