The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20695 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17120 Jul 31, 2013
Well this is just sad.
We were created out of gods image

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL
NEWSFLASH

Santa Clara, CA

#17121 Jul 31, 2013
**********NEWSFLASH**********

Exclusive MSNBC coverage of KFART being spotted in back of a KFC with his homies taking a dump in his hand. KFART is considered armed and dangerous with fecal matter.
MSNBC

Santa Clara, CA

#17122 Jul 31, 2013
Live Newsflash Coverage of KFART Taking A Dump In His Hand:

www.youtube.com/watch...

KFART IS NOW CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS WITH HAND POOP!
Get Over It

Cincinnati, OH

#17123 Jul 31, 2013
May I ask a question? I am trying to do some research and I stumbled across this forum. The starting topic was about the most dangerous cities and you guys turned it to race. This was very hard to read, and yeah I know that racism still exist but do you know that talking about another race like they are beneath you could be the reason people think all white people our all black people are racist? I think you guys should just get over it...children being brought up now are really open to people of different decent why can't the adults just try to follow they children's example and get along. Stop raising racist kids then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I allowed some of my friends to read this and they were outraged by how some adults deal with things like this. Calling all white people racist isn't cool and calling blacks monkeys isn't cool; it makes you look racist. Your guys generation needs to get over it because this generation is leading the way to very over racist things...well minus the few kids that have racist families that brainwash them to thinking racist thoughts.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17124 Jul 31, 2013
Get Over It wrote:
May I ask a question? I am trying to do some research and I stumbled across this forum. The starting topic was about the most dangerous cities and you guys turned it to race. This was very hard to read, and yeah I know that racism still exist but do you know that talking about another race like they are beneath you could be the reason people think all white people our all black people are racist? I think you guys should just get over it...children being brought up now are really open to people of different decent why can't the adults just try to follow they children's example and get along. Stop raising racist kids then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I allowed some of my friends to read this and they were outraged by how some adults deal with things like this. Calling all white people racist isn't cool and calling blacks monkeys isn't cool; it makes you look racist. Your guys generation needs to get over it because this generation is leading the way to very over racist things...well minus the few kids that have racist families that brainwash them to thinking racist thoughts.
I love mocking out steriotypes of all races and religious nuts and dorkey nationalities even my own.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#17125 Jul 31, 2013
[QUOTE who=Ov"Get er It"]May I ask a question? I am trying to do some research and I stumbled across this forum. The starting topic was about the most dangerous cities and you guys turned it to race. This was very hard to read, and yeah I know that racism still exist but do you know that talking about another race like they are beneath you could be the reason people think all white people our all black people are racist? I think you guys should just get over it...children being brought up now are really open to people of different decent why can't the adults just try to follow they children's example and get along. Stop raising racist kids then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I allowed some of my friends to read this and they were outraged by how some adults deal with things like this. Calling all white people racist isn't cool and calling blacks monkeys isn't cool; it makes you look racist. Your guys generation needs to get over it because this generation is leading the way to very over racist things...well minus the few kids that have racist families that brainwash them to thinking racist thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Get er It.

If you are doing honest research, your conclusion will lead you to the obvious conclusion that the most dangerous cities are those cities having large numbers of Africans residing therein.

As far as your recognition that "racism" exists *(whatever THAT means)* you should be aware that Obama's pal, Holder, has said that White people who do not discuss the race problem in an open and straightforward manner are *(as he put it)* "cowards". He was right-on. Until the Government tried to lynch George Zimmerman, White people were very circumspect in their discussions of the African problem. That is changing. White people are developing the spine needed to speak out.

Ronald
by now crok cops

Dothan, AL

#17127 Jul 31, 2013
maybe geeting a good story together to tell just maybe anything or anybody we don't trust cops at all. crok cops maybe got code of blue they maybe stick together like glue on their side of the story. well maybe people will start maybe believing maybe the good peoples story

Lying in a hospital bed the night after he was shot by Escambia County sheriff’s deputies in his own front yard, Roy Middleton only had one question: Why?

This story has been updated. Please click here for the updated version, in which Middleton's mother says the sheriff's office has "some explaining to do" and the deputies reported that the man 'lunged' from a car before he was shot.

Middleton, 60, of the 200 block of Shadow Lawn Lane in Warrington, was shot in the leg about 2:42 a.m. Saturday while trying to retrieve a cigarette from his mother’s car in the driveway of their home.

A neighbor saw someone reaching into the car and called 911. While he was looking into the vehicle, deputies arrived in response to the burglary call.

Middleton said he was bent over in the car searching the interior for a loose cigarette when he heard a voice order him to,“Get your hands where I can see them.”

He said he initially thought it was a neighbor joking with him, but when he turned his head he saw deputies standing halfway down his driveway.

He said he backed out of the vehicle with his hands raised, but when he turned to face the deputies, they immediately opened fire.

“It was like a firing squad,” he said.“Bullets were flying everywhere.”

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment on the incident Saturday.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating, as is standard in deputy-involved shootings. The deputies, who have not been publicly identified, have been placed on paid administrative leave.

In Baptist Hospital and groggy on Saturday, Middleton said he would be in recovery for several weeks. His wounds are not life-threatening.

“I’m just glad they didn’t hit me here or here,” he said, pointing toward his head and chest.“My mother’s car is full of bullet holes though. My wife had to go and get a rental.”

The neighborhood where Middleton lives was quiet Saturday afternoon, and there was no evidence the shooting had even occurred. However, neighbors said only a few hours earlier the area had been congested with law enforcement vehicles and yellow crime scene tape.

Several neighbors said they heard the commotion, but weren’t entirely sure why events unfolded the way they did. A teenage girl who said she witnessed a portion of the incident said she never saw Middleton provoke the deputies.

“He wasn’t belligerent or anything,“ she said.

Middleton, too, said he doesn’t understand how or why the incident escalated so quickly. He also said deputies never offered him an explanation or an apology.

“Even if they thought the car was stolen, all they had to do was run the license plate,” he said.“They would have seen that that car belonged there
Facebook

Los Angeles, CA

#17128 Jul 31, 2013
Now we all know how Kaffart came about getting his name:

www.youtube.com/watch...
ICP2013

Richardson, TX

#17129 Jul 31, 2013
Facebook wrote:
Now we all know how Kaffart came about getting his name:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Attention: Actually I'm the one that gave KFART his name his aperican given name is kuntanigra,and by the way stay off that website I have a name for that it's Facec00n. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-()
MSNBC NEWSFLASH UPDATE

Santa Clara, CA

#17130 Jul 31, 2013
**********MSNBC NEWSFLASH UPDATE**********

Police and Zookeepers have just surrounded KFART while mating with Big black mama sheboon in a watermelon patch in back of a KFC..........

***STANDBY FOR FURTHER UPDATES AS THIS STORY PROGRESSES***
sleep cheap rip off

Memphis, TN

#17131 Jul 31, 2013
sleep cheap in memphis is a big time rip off
Get Over It

Cincinnati, OH

#17132 Jul 31, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Get er It.
If you are doing honest research, your conclusion will lead you to the obvious conclusion that the most dangerous cities are those cities having large numbers of Africans residing therein.
As far as your recognition that "racism" exists *(whatever THAT means)* you should be aware that Obama's pal, Holder, has said that White people who do not discuss the race problem in an open and straightforward manner are *(as he put it)* "cowards". He was right-on. Until the Government tried to lynch George Zimmerman, White people were very circumspect in their discussions of the African problem. That is changing. White people are developing the spine needed to speak out.
Ronald
Ronald, I get exactly what you mean and I understand what you are saying. From my past experiences I could say that I would never want to live in an predominantly black neighborhood again because there were more crimes then when I lived in mixed communities. And honestly I don't (unfortunately) don't like blacks that live in those areas mostly because they judge me as trying to be white because I speak correct English. And one thing I don't like what black people do is pull the race card...take responsibility for your own actions and stop pulling the race card. And its great that white people are trying to get their voices heard but they way some do it could be blowing things put of proportion, not saying that we are super nice. And I'm researching more and more on this dangerous cities thing and the facts that I have collected ate very interesting.
amen

San Jose, CA

#17134 Aug 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Get er It.
If you are doing honest research, your conclusion will lead you to the obvious conclusion that the most dangerous cities are those cities having large numbers of Africans residing therein.
As far as your recognition that "racism" exists *(whatever THAT means)* you should be aware that Obama's pal, Holder, has said that White people who do not discuss the race problem in an open and straightforward manner are *(as he put it)* "cowards". He was right-on. Until the Government tried to lynch George Zimmerman, White people were very circumspect in their discussions of the African problem. That is changing. White people are developing the spine needed to speak out.
Ronald
This is a very good synopsis, Ronald!
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

Newington, CT

#17135 Aug 2, 2013
Leon Harrison the Scientologist?
skittles with cough syrup

Hazleton, PA

#17137 Aug 3, 2013
gawker----what a liberal joke site.
Col Huggington

Darby, PA

#17138 Aug 3, 2013
Yo what the hell is wrong with you moron of Newark now? Worst city in the world.. You should be ashamed scoundrel city of lowlife scum now. Listen up I was born and raised in Newark back when there was a tiny little italian neighborhood. We were litterly forced to move to montclaire because it was getting soo bad with gangs and this was 1980. Now Newark is a jungle of hoodlums and killers. They need to get the good people out and carpet boom that whole city to the ground. Then rebuild a nice place where the police have the bigger guns. I know what go on in Newark, you guy want it tk be a slum. I recently drove thru Newark to visit someone in the hospital. 3 minutes after being there a car pulls up next to me and my wife and homeboy starts riffing with me over???? Who knows. He lets me know that my life is in his hands right now. He shows us some redicilous gun and theres four other meatheads in his car. They a hit squad obviously. I really dont care and tell to fuck off. He wasn't expecting that and a bit confused then the light turn green and I floor it then bang a turn getting away. As I making down the street I see him speed up as to catch me on the next block. Its a grid of streets right there. I make another turn and the next block up I see him flying down to intercept me and probably open fire on me and my wife. He is soo stupid and on drugs probably he ends head first smashing into a bus. It was like out of hollywood movie. His car was crushed because he flying downhill and head on with a city bus going opposite way lol closing speed. They might have died I really didn't stick around. This is 3 minutes in Newark. So now I get back to downtown where hospital is and the whole street is closed. Police activity, people on the ground not moving. Who knows what that was all about. We finally make it to the hospital and I well aware this is not the Newark I grew up in. Corey Booker honestly, if you vote for him you have to be crazy. Don't believe his hype. He is not the next Obama. The city he in charge is out of control. I live in the Bronx now 18 years. Feel safer in south bronx thdn in my hometown of Newark any day. Thats messed up. You need to run everyone out of Newark, knock it all down, rebuild and change the name. As long as there is a Newark Nj will have a big black eye.
Trayboon the Dead Ape

Buffalo, NY

#17139 Aug 3, 2013
Ooga....ooga-booga.....ooga-bo oga-booga...ooga....ooga...ooo ga-booga-booga...ooga...oooga. ..ooga-booga....ooga...
Col Huggington

Darby, PA

#17140 Aug 3, 2013
Ya you speak Newark, I can never figure out what they talking about. Here in the bronx bad people have a bad look on their face and easy to spot. Newark they smile while shooting you.
lollman

West Mifflin, PA

#17141 Aug 3, 2013
skittles with cough syrup

Hazleton, PA

#17142 Aug 3, 2013
Col Huggington wrote:
Ya you speak Newark, I can never figure out what they talking about. Here in the bronx bad people have a bad look on their face and easy to spot.

Newark they smile while shooting you.
sounds like typical democrats. democrats smile while ripping people off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 2 hr Sweetheart 287
Karl bowie 20 hr sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... Sat I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Fri Back Again 19
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink Fri Evil Roy Slade 3
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Fri Tiff 52

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages