The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20708 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

White Pride Worldwide

Tempe, AZ

#16996 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up. Whenever you don't like what people say, you try and mock them by posting stupidity under their "name". Get a life lol.
Hey Kaffart, I guess you consider yourself the George Jefferson of topix, in reality, you're still nothing but a blubber lipped, flat nosed, nappy headed, jive talking, lying, lazy, lowlife, pathetic, tick on the ass of white people, coward, crime ridden, thieving, murderous, black racist stupid dumb monkey boy Apefricoon l\ligger. Those are just some of your good points, l\ligger.
Ace of spades wwpw

Huntington Beach, CA

#16997 Jul 22, 2013
Dude like chaa all I need is cool waves and to bust one big. I hits of super bonzo beats dude. Hey did you here Larry got some super bi.. Chen classic mega weed from Mom. Classic what a bummer I got another F in gym and I got me some cool new plans dude. I'm skip thru all this high school cause check it dude my dad got me a job at his friend Len office. All day with tasty babes dude I get Rock out at night. What's a bar exam dude I can pass a bar exam to be a lawyer. How many times I have drank us all under the table. Surfing safari dude chaa

Since: Nov 11

Greenville, SC

#16998 Jul 22, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, I guess you consider yourself the George Jefferson of topix, in reality, you're still nothing but a blubber lipped, flat nosed, nappy headed, jive talking, lying, lazy, lowlife, pathetic, tick on the ass of white people, coward, crime ridden, thieving, murderous, black racist stupid dumb monkey boy Apefricoon l\ligger. Those are just some of your good points, l\ligger.
So this is what Satan defecated into your brain for you to subsequently vomit onto Topix? Your ideas about how black people appear and act are so laughable and pathetic it's HILARIOUS! This crap comes straight out a Klansmen guide to survival. "Wear bed sheets with points, blindly hate anything with the color black on it or around it, and the most important thing, be a certified redneck with a -80 IQ." Sound about right?? Lol

Greenville, SC

#17000 Jul 22, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Joshua Chellew a 36 year old white male was attacked by 4 black males all about 18-19 years of age in Mableton, Georgia. The 4 black "yufes" beat Chellew until he was unconscious, and later Chellew would be hit by a passing motorist in a red car and be pronounced dead at the scene. A witness said the 4 "yufes" made no attempt at pulling Chellew from the road or try to stop the vehicle from hitting the 36 year old ex-Iraq vet. I've heard about Trayvon for over a 1 and a half now, and during the last month or so, I've heard about "little" Trayvon 24/7. WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE MEDIA COVERAGE ON THIS CRIME AND COUNTLESS OTHER BLACK ON WHITE CRIMES JUST LIKE IT????? WHERE IS BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN? WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING YOUR CONCERT AND ASKING FOR JUSTICE FOR JOSHUA, BRUCIE? ARE YOU A CHICKEN SHEET POLITICALLY CORRECT PHONY, BRUCIE? WHERE IS THE NATIONAL AND EVEN INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ON THIS? WHERE ARE THE SO-CALLED RACE PIMPING REVERENDS? HELL, WHERE IS EVEN THE LOCAL MEDIA COVERAGE? Contact the major news networks of FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, and others, and ask where the hell is the coverage of this crime and other black on white crimes.
Drummer Lee Rigby made international headlines. He was brutally murdered by two African Muslim converts. If my memory serves me correctly, his family received over $900,000 in donations to help pay for the funeral and other expenses. What about those three young white girls in Ohio that went missing and were found? That made national headlines. I understand that you feel that tragedy with Chellew is evidence of media bias but in my opinion, black on white crimes receive plenty of media attention already. Maybe not to your liking, but it happens. I know white folks are inflammed with anger over this whole Trayvon thing. But so is everyone else. No one really knows what happened. White people are portraying Martin as a ruthless thug while black people are portraying Zimmerman as a ruthless racist. Neither of those things are proven facts. Unfortunately, for ratings and greed, I believe the new media has completely and thoroughly exacerbated this situation.
London Ambos-Kilgore

Fairborn, OH

#17001 Jul 22, 2013
Kfart's payday=less than 2 weeks away!
London Ambos-Kilgore

Fairborn, OH

#17002 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, I guess you consider yourself the George Jefferson of topix, in reality, you're still nothing but a blubber lipped, flat nosed, nappy headed, jive talking, lying, lazy, lowlife, pathetic, tick on the ass of white people, coward, crime ridden, thieving, murderous, black racist stupid dumb monkey boy Apefricoon l\ligger. Those are just some of your good points, l\ligger.
Anybody got a picture of him or an address?
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17003 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what Satan defecated into your brain for you to subsequently vomit onto Topix? Your ideas about how black people appear and act are so laughable and pathetic it's HILARIOUS! This crap comes straight out a Klansmen guide to survival. "Wear bed sheets with points, blindly hate anything with the color black on it or around it, and the most important thing, be a certified redneck with a -80 IQ." Sound about right?? Lol
You mean 40IQ and I told him I want his mother out of my house(smile)
Ace of www

Huntington Beach, CA

#17005 Jul 22, 2013
I just want you all to know we suck each other thank you and we love each other and want the world to accept us. Someday we hope to adopt a child but it is real hard to find a healthy white baby. But we are cool with a hair lip one because we both have one. Tank uuo

Greenville, SC

#17006 Jul 22, 2013
London Ambos-Kilgore wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody got a picture of him or an address?
And what do you think you would do with it if you did? Don't even TACITLY threaten me. You don't know who I am. Here, I'll give you my address, 666 Glock 19 Avenue, Anytown, MI, USA. BTW, his friend Mossberg, Beretta, and Smith and Wesson would love to join the party.
White Pride Worldwide

Dallas, TX

#17008 Jul 22, 2013
I have a beautiful lasso oak tree l\ligger necktie that would HANG on Kaffecal just perfect.
Smith Wesson

Clarks Summit, PA

#17009 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you think you would do with it if you did? Don't even TACITLY threaten me. You don't know who I am. Here, I'll give you my address, 666 Glock 19 Avenue, Anytown, MI, USA. BTW, his friend Mossberg, Beretta, and Smith and Wesson would love to join the party.
Sounds like a great deal Kaffecal. Would you like me to personally deliver your necktie?

Lincoln Park, MI

#17010 Jul 22, 2013
Smith Wesson wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a great deal Kaffecal. Would you like me to personally deliver your necktie?
Sure. I'm not going to go into anymore detail about anything. Just stop kidding around dum dum because I don't want the feds or any government agent at my door. Drop this crap right now. I'm no longer going to entertain this stupidity. DROP IT! Sound like a plan.
Ace of spades

Huntington Beach, CA

#17011 Jul 22, 2013
I have a beautiful lasso oak tree l\ligger necktie that would HANG on Kaffecal just perfect.
Baby come back to bed please leave those ape bad people animals ttto thhhemselves. Relax lover
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17012 Jul 22, 2013
Feds black people don't blow things up
ICP2013

Richardson, TX

#17013 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFART I see your still running your big liver lips and preaching to the wrong people you need to deal with your wild pack of street knuckle dragging pavement apes now get back to work in your hood big corporate sanation engineer now go preach to your uncivilized rogue pack of wild primates filthy animals. 7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Richardson, TX

#17014 Jul 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit your trained in silverback gorrila warfare,what a baboon c00n.WoW your scarey lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#17015 Jul 22, 2013
The more jobs that are LOST, Workman Comp Benefits END and Businesses CLOSING...There will be an INCREASE in CRIME...

Nice Honest Wholesome Folks WHO had it All..WILL become DESPERATE THIEVES!!!"

Since: Jul 13

Honolulu, HI

#17016 Jul 23, 2013
Everyone stop fighting and check out my youtube!

:)

Soldier

Huntington Beach, CA

#17017 Jul 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
The more jobs that are LOST, Workman Comp Benefits END and Businesses CLOSING...There will be an INCREASE in CRIME...
Nice Honest Wholesome Folks WHO had it All..WILL become DESPERATE THIEVES!!!"
Poverty and rejection is the killer of the human spirit. Love for mankind will bring us back together and teaching the correct history in school would help. Blacks think they were the only victims. If you play victim long enough you begin to believe it. Black people need to snap out of it and waiting for that white man to love them. It will never happen.
Black momma

Huntington Beach, CA

#17018 Jul 23, 2013
Crittatheg wrote:
Everyone stop fighting and check out my youtube!
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GXQdnoVQ0HwXX
You are like a breath of fresh air I am the last poet. This is for you a gift. Piece of a dream
They say America is apple pie you Struggle and strive to get the best of a dream. But all I see is nigghas just seem to die.
Martin said march and prey. I am sick of thar s.. I don't give a f.. about any kind of a flag the hope of a new day.

Listen I an older breath but given a new life when you get your first mil don't spend it for 30 days you will see who your friends are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyote express llc drivers on drugs 2 hr Nonya 1
Legalize Marijuana already 5 hr Nonya 1
News 20 Signs You've Lived in St. Louis Too Long 5 hr Motorheads 1
His Wife Has Boyfriends All Over Metro 8 hr Mike Is Jealous 7
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 9 hr jonze 23
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 14 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 3
Kellogg's Boycott - Donated Millions to BLM Fri Back Again 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance