The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 676)

Showing posts 13,501 - 13,520 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
I was waiting in line awhile back at the Rath building waiting to sign op for HEAP when a bunch of vvetbacks from Dunkirk and Jamestown pushed ahead of me and when I protested they mugged me and cursed at me in Spanish.
Are you as stupid as you sound? FYI HEAP-is only done in the winter, you know the season between fall and spring but seeing you are from the inner city I will let it go because if you not out shooting someone you sitting on you "stup" trying to score your drugs. see please leave us wet backs as you refer to us alone
jafelav

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

qwerty
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

The ORIGINAL Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as stupid as you sound? FYI HEAP-is only done in the winter, you know the season between fall and spring but seeing you are from the inner city I will let it go because if you not out shooting someone you sitting on you "stup" trying to score your drugs. see please leave us wet backs as you refer to us alone
When I said awhile back, I meant in March when my regular HEAP of 500 ran out and I had a shut off notice.

I was passing thru Dunkirk a few years ago and stopped in the local Mcdonalds and all the counter people were vvetback girls, all with the same dumb blank expression and dark sunken in eyes.Must be grape pickers wives or daughters.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
When I said awhile back, I meant in March when my regular HEAP of 500 ran out and I had a shut off notice.
I was passing thru Dunkirk a few years ago and stopped in the local Mcdonalds and all the counter people were vvetback girls, all with the same dumb blank expression and dark sunken in eyes.Must be grape pickers wives or daughters.
It very well could be, why are you so bitter? and a few years ago......now that is recent, may i suggest you get some help for your anger issues, they have people who help people just out of prison who are missing there husband and lover like you, just google it like you did the "mass table" dumb por ch mon key
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt,

Wat up Gringo? I don't know whether those people in Dunkirk and Fredonia etc.,are Puerto Ricans or Mexicans, or both?
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt,
Wat up Gringo? I don't know whether those people in Dunkirk and Fredonia etc.,are Puerto Ricans or Mexicans, or both?
Oh now the former con changes his name and is talking to himself, grow up you inner city hood wanabe. and why are you hating on the can's huh?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh now the former con changes his name and is talking to himself, grow up you inner city hood wanabe. and why are you hating on the can's huh?
Hating on the can's????? Who said I hate anyone?

I could imagine Matt hating after being assaulted at the Raft building tho.
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating on the can's????? Who said I hate anyone?
I could imagine Matt hating after being assaulted at the Raft building tho.
Hey buck-wheat I have a position on my Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque I could use a rohde to set up my tent and my equipment if that sounds good to you Please apply @ the WPWW network Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong (;-)- Oh by the way the orange monkey jump suits will be provided you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buck-wheat I have a position on my Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque I could use a rohde to set up my tent and my equipment if that sounds good to you Please apply @ the WPWW network Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong (;-)- Oh by the way the orange monkey jump suits will be provided you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
I hate to rain on your parade and I sympathize with your cause, but I work for no one. I will sit and watch but nix nix to any kind of work.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to rain on your parade and I sympathize with your cause, but I work for no one. I will sit and watch but nix nix to any kind of work.
now the truth comes out,you do not work.....go figure, so let me get this correct, you're sitting at home with you 72" lcd tv, playing on your iphone 5 which the cady in the driveway with the gold rims on it ( I have no idea why YOU people like them so well) and I am paying for it? somethings never change.

Since: Nov 11

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buck-wheat I have a position on my Cleansing of America Tour of the black plaque I could use a rohde to set up my tent and my equipment if that sounds good to you Please apply @ the WPWW network Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong (;-)- Oh by the way the orange monkey jump suits will be provided you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
You know what is so funny about your statement: "the black plaque"? This is what a plaque means:

"a thin, flat plate or tablet of metal, porcelain, etc., intended for ornament, as on a wall, or set in a piece of furniture." 

"an inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building, monument, or the like; a platelike brooch or ornament, especially one worn as the badge of an honorary order."

In medicine, it is the stuff that clots your heart which can lead to a heart attack. That's why I ALWAYS laugh at your ignorance when you say "the black plaque" because you really mean "P-L-A-[G]-U-E". Did you get all that my [I]mpotent QUITE [C]lueless little [P]ansy?
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is so funny about your statement: "the black plaque"? This is what a plaque means:
"a thin, flat plate or tablet of metal, porcelain, etc., intended for ornament, as on a wall, or set in a piece of furniture." 
"an inscribed commemorative tablet, usually of metal placed on a building, monument, or the like; a platelike brooch or ornament, especially one worn as the badge of an honorary order."
In medicine, it is the stuff that clots your heart which can lead to a heart attack. That's why I ALWAYS laugh at your ignorance when you say "the black plaque" because you really mean "P-L-A-[G]-U-E". Did you get all that my [I]mpotent QUITE [C]lueless little [P]ansy?
After all this time on this thread KFART you still haven't figured me out you spoon billed liver lip c00n actually you wear a Cadillac hubcap around your neck you belong to the Fred Sanford church of junk you big dummy, now that's you're badge of honor Bwwwwwwwwwwa Honk! Honk!(;-)-
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
now the truth comes out,you do not work.....go figure, so let me get this correct, you're sitting at home with you 72" lcd tv, playing on your iphone 5 which the cady in the driveway with the gold rims on it ( I have no idea why YOU people like them so well) and I am paying for it? somethings never change.
Let me get this straight, you live in Dunkirk and you have the nerve to try and judge me? You know absolutely nothing about me or the people I have as friends.I haven't been in Buggalo in probably 10 years.

LOTFLMFAO
Finding Chet

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Anybody seen Chet lately? What about Tar Baby? Is it a coincidence both are gone at the same time? Is Chet leaving his mark somewhere else? Tune in next week to the same bat channel? The same bat time? And find out where the hell Chet bees stayin.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, you live in Dunkirk and you have the nerve to try and judge me? You know absolutely nothing about me or the people I have as friends.I haven't been in Buggalo in probably 10 years.
LOTFLMFAO
Yes I did judge you from your lack of social skills and calling an alter a and I quote you here "mass table" and if you have a problem with it here is my number 1-800-dumb-a$s i look forward to you 1st grade response
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Finding Chet wrote:
Anybody seen Chet lately? What about Tar Baby? Is it a coincidence both are gone at the same time? Is Chet leaving his mark somewhere else? Tune in next week to the same bat channel? The same bat time? And find out where the hell Chet bees stayin.
Chet does most of his posting on the Buffalo forum, tho I haven't heard much from him lately.

I think I saw that Tarbaby on this thread yesterday.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes I did judge you from your lack of social skills and calling an alter a and I quote you here "mass table" and if you have a problem with it here is my number 1-800-dumb-a$s i look forward to you 1st grade response
I hate to say this, but is English your second language, cuz your posts really don't make much sense.
White Pride Worldwide

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

It's not hard to differentiate the l\ligger posts from the white posts....whoops....unless you're a l\ligger.
factcheck

Groton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you have too much plaque on the brain?
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this, but is English your second language, cuz your posts really don't make much sense.
LMAO there buck-a roo ok now who is writing this for you because we all know that you can't come up with an original thought. Must be the crack head you are dealing to over in your "crib" on the east side shooting gallery

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,501 - 13,520 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tryin to smoke tonight 11 min fricking retard 5
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,140
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr dear guest 18,909
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 9 hr Reply2_CIA 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 262
St. Mob Thu Reply2_CIA 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••