The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,481 - 13,500 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

In our world everybody gets a midget and a kitty and a donut shop. Imagine all the people loving and living as one. So get on the bus it's harder to hate
K9AK47

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman was found not guilty but in the eyes of the black community he is a wanted man do to the ignorance of the blacks,because poor little Travon was a good boy throwing down gang signs and wanting to fit in as a criminal but he paid his dues to the devil just like blacks killing each other on a daily basis when will the turmoil end so white people stick together and unite,blacks better wise up before it's to late for you're race of disillusioned out of control people spread the word this is a war you blacks can't win or survive the numbers are against you he'd the warning....
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Farewell everyone is a star. Take one day to feel empathy if ever you see a black woman says hello how are you today it's probably me I really want to hate but I can't. Love to all.

The only thing that I am piss off about is my son wants a snake no no no raised around white kids. I just don't know what to do he says he will settle for one of those little dragons please someone I know this is off subject anyone had any experiance with these little demons please HELP? You crazy white people. Yo I mean that in a good way.
Community Cleanup

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations George Zimmerman! You never should have been arrested in the first place. A clear case of self-defense and Community Cleanup. Thanks for making our community a safer place to live!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Guilty while driving while white, Mableton, GA.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/co...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Community Cleanup wrote:
Congratulations George Zimmerman! You never should have been arrested in the first place. A clear case of self-defense and Community Cleanup. Thanks for making our community a safer place to live!
White denial is just amazing the lack empathy. It makes you wonder are these people human and once you are seduce by the poison of bigots. You have sold your soul I know I have been there as long as you act like them listen to the same music create a comfort zone you're ok. It's harder for me at times I have 4 mix kids 3 look all white I mean you could not tell and they pass as white the last one looks black he is so innocent and smart very loving I have from day one give the special instructions of conduct if ever confronted with the police. Having a white husband the looks I get and we have been together so long. What is wrong us a world 57 million girls denied education in other countries, little toddlers getting shot in preschool, a child getting shot buying candy, kids going a rampage and we blame a song. I want thank you mom I want thank you dad for bringing this world to almost a bitter end.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Community Cleanup wrote:
"Community Cleanup"....really??? I swear you trashy bigots have have no limits...
McGruff

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Community Cleanup wrote:
Thanks George for taking a bite out of crime. One more gone, another 50 million more to go.
Law

La Vista, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>White denial is just amazing the lack empathy. It makes you wonder are these people human and once you are seduce by the poison of bigots. You have sold your soul I know I have been there as long as you act like them listen to the same music create a comfort zone you're ok. It's harder for me at times I have 4 mix kids 3 look all white I mean you could not tell and they pass as white the last one looks black he is so innocent and smart very loving I have from day one give the special instructions of conduct if ever confronted with the police. Having a white husband the looks I get and we have been together so long. What is wrong us a world 57 million girls denied education in other countries, little toddlers getting shot in preschool, a child getting shot buying candy, kids going a rampage and we blame a song. I want thank you mom I want thank you dad for bringing this world to almost a bitter end.
Sort of like that black empathy we saw after the Simpson verdict?
Sam I am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

One thing for dang sure the most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks in them. And 2nd in line is the most Hispanics in them. And blacks can't understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Community Cleanup"....really??? I swear you trashy bigots have have no limits...
Have a little problem with the truth, Do you boy?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Have a little problem with the truth, Do you boy?
That's not truth "boy". Don't be a jack-a** "Sam I am" the dufus.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Law wrote:
<quoted text>Sort of like that black empathy we saw after the Simpson verdict?
First of all have you ever ask a black person about the case it was Johnny the man of the hour. Just imagine how white folks had a moment what it feels like to live in white America. Never having to think about race assume that the culture, political leadership and economic structure works only for then. Being white allows you to view tragic events as from the perspective of pure and innocent victims. All unearned you would never hear any person of color speak of little white children in such a manner as good one less mouth off welfare, one less animal. You wonder why when whites die it's in mass distruction GOD is tired. Cause and affect we are all guilty of allowing the nature of mankind it takes a village.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Have a little problem with the truth, Do you boy?
We as black people already knew what the outcome before it happen. We have a strong passion. White people can not handle real pressure they crack up with a new disorder I have this and that I am having a melt down. Have you ever of black terriost I could name more than ten off the top of my head
Francis Grady
Dan Cowalt
Bobby Frank
Joe Stack
James Ray Mc Elroy
Paul R Evans
Jeremy Donahue
Bobby Joe Rodgers
Eric Rudolph
most of these people never or rarely ever mention
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

By the way these are white terriost whoops
Justice Is Served

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Of no surprise, all the l\liggers are crying like the typical retarded chimps they are, throwing temper tantrums, wanting their bananas.

"George Zimmerman Man of the Year" and for "President of the U.S."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

"Justice is Served" "Community Cleanup" "Black Momma" bla bla bla....and you racist turds whine about black racists? Now you want to hang on Zimmerman's testicle hairs because he killed an unarmed teenager. All you bigots hate Hispanic people unless they kill each other and black people right?? I know it's the same person making up these really STUPID screen names. They are too cowardly to say these same things under their real screen name.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"Justice is Served" "Community Cleanup" "Black Momma" bla bla bla....and you racist turds whine about black racists? Now you want to hang on Zimmerman's testicle hairs because he killed an unarmed teenager. All you bigots hate Hispanic people unless they kill each other and black people right?? I know it's the same person making up these really STUPID screen names. They are too cowardly to say these same things under their real screen name.
And we know you are too lazy to get off welfare!

GET A JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Dennis Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know you are too lazy to get off welfare!
GET A JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
Totally uncalled for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 28 min Question 796
Thou Shall Not Steal 32 min Jesus Effen Christ 2
Eric Holder, Atty Gen Arrives 2 hr Finally in Good H... 1
Police Fatally Shoot Unarmed Black Teenager; Ou... 3 hr LEO 477 186
Purge Campaigns spark fear of Bloody copycats 4 hr desdain 1
Debate: Ferguson - St. Louis, MO 4 hr LEO 477 21
Governor Nixon Slices His Own Throat!!! 5 hr Nixon Is F-ked Up 1
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 hr Truth 241
Council-Woman Kim Tihen Is My Kind of Gal!! 12 hr Augusto Pinochet 6
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••