The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
White Pride Worldwide

Las Vegas, NV

#16637 Jul 8, 2013
The multiple monkey monikers of Norwalk, CA is definitely a prime candidate for the Illiterate l\ligger Poster Chimp.

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#16638 Jul 8, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART hope you had a nice 4th and your family BBQ went well and when you lit the charcoal did it remind you of anything? Hmmmmm 7734/5372/2013:-)-
Boy you cracka me up lol....keep up with the pithy comebacks and punchlines. It's great entertainment for the day. ;-)

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16639 Jul 8, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART hope you had a nice 4th and your family BBQ went well and when you lit the charcoal did it remind you of anything? Hmmmmm 7734/5372/2013:-)-
Thanks, Lighting that BBQ reminded me of all the vacant houses I torched in Detroit over the last few years.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16640 Jul 8, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
The multiple monkey monikers of Norwalk, CA is definitely a prime candidate for the Illiterate l\ligger Poster Chimp.
The jungle VIP, what really chaps my hide I am allergic to bananas what is a monkey to eat.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16641 Jul 8, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Lighting that BBQ reminded me of all the vacant houses I torched in Detroit over the last few years.
My husband and I we have a great joke about the 4th he tells my son because you are mix just half the show and your mother gets to spit in my food. Micheal Jackson on the 29th his birthday he wouldn't have a sleeping disorder if he had a black wife How come and why why why? I know you hear me, oh by the way( are you sleep)

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#16642 Jul 8, 2013
All the idiot "black" people monikers really crack me....Pure stupidity is what it really is.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16643 Jul 8, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to get the white wash treatment just like your pervert idol M.J he will see you in heLL moon walking.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-)-
Go on up to white folks heaven you will have the Lawrence welk hour Ronald Regan,no seasonings,no humor, depression, no air, everyone gets a dog that they can kiss in the mouth,a wild animal that you must train, a real shark tank equipt with a pouch of blood to swim with, and tiger woods and a real tiger wow,and one last thing a human foot to snack on
GERALD

Colorado Springs, CO

#16645 Jul 8, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
min ago 6900 POINT, TWO MORE DAYS FREE NIGHT, SENATOR KAINE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY, AND IF YVETTE GETS A ROOM ANNETTE WILL DO THE SAME THING CHASE OUT, AGAIN, ANNETTE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND NO RESIDENT OF VA, AWAITING TO GO BACK TO MY JOB IN UKRAINE, AND NOT A CITIZEN, SENATOR KAINE., WORKING ON FAXED, MANY PAGES 5 DAYS.
WORKING ON A KILLER STALKER AFTER YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD DICAMPLI, ESQ., ANNETTE HATES DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI X HUSBAND, 10 YEARS, ANNETTES HATES, RESUME, ANNETTE HATES EVERYTHING ABOUT YVETTE
ANNETTE WANTS TO SAY, HERE IS THE ENDING 'I DID EVERYTHING FOR THE FAMILY AND GOT THEM IN VIRGINIA LIKE A 'JUST LITTLE GIRL' THAT I AM EVIL BITCH
ANNETTE YOU ARE THE YOUNGER, BITCH, THE UNEDUCATED, AMMENDEMT 4, YOU CAN NORT DICTATE WHERE TO LIVE IN THE USA
ANNETTE YOU ARE NOT THE 'CONSTITUTION OF USA/ANNETTE' AMENDMENT ANNETTE,'DO EVERYTHING ANNETTE WANTS, HER TISY FITS OF DECADES, NO, BE AN AMERICAN SAY NO TO ANNETTE, SHE IS A BABY
BE AN AMERICAN SAY NO TO ANNETTE
SAY NO
ANNETTE MARION WILL PAY FOR ALL APTS, HOTELS COST CHASING SINCE 07 DATE ILLEGAL
AMENDMENT OF PRE OBAMA 'SEXUAL PREFERENCES OF LESBIAN ANNETTE ROCKS'
V/R
GERALD J
BE AN AMERICAN EVERYONE SAY 'NO TO AMMENDMENT ANNETTE, I GET WHAT BABY WANTS'
STATE OF COLORADO KICK OUT ANNETTE MARION, DRONE AND THE SEXUAL FANTASY OF GP
SEXUAL FANTASYS OF DOD CPMS AND 'BAB SEX OLD LADY W/DRONE OF TORTURE WHIPS'
ICP2013

United States

#16646 Jul 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
All the idiot "black" people monikers really crack me....Pure stupidity is what it really is.
Hey KFART there are more black monikers on here than tree huggers in your hood.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Now that quackes me up Honk! Honk!(;-)-
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16647 Jul 8, 2013
Get rid of all the po rch monkeys and we would not have this problem
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#16648 Jul 8, 2013
The ORIGINAL Life Coach wrote:
Get rid of all the po rch monkeys and we would not have this problem
Ship them all to Dunkirk, and let them mingle with the vvetback grape pickers and dope fiends.
The ORIGINAL Life Coach

Dunkirk, NY

#16649 Jul 8, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ship them all to Dunkirk, and let them mingle with the vvetback grape pickers and dope fiends.
why aren't you in line for "public assistance " at the Rath building or are you at your second home at the holding center? is orange your color?
mike

Akron, OH

#16650 Jul 8, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> what is wrong with the f word. Children are born out of love from this word. Let's all try to think for ourselves so when a person reaches the end sorry you're not a good person. You fed the hungry, you spread love to your fellow but sorry you quoted and wrote incoherent sentence
Do you go out of your way to make little to no sense?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16651 Jul 8, 2013
WPWW is back in style. LONG LIVE WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372 4LIFE. 1212.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16652 Jul 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you go out of your way to make little to no sense?
Don't pay any attention to that doped up magpie she is due for her monthly cocktail shot of thorazine mixed with prozac the men in the white coats are going to take her on along trip.7734/2013 Bwwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)-
asdf

Kuttawa, KY

#16653 Jul 8, 2013
jkl
White Pride Worldwide

Chicago, IL

#16654 Jul 8, 2013
Black Mama has several monkey monikers from Norwalk, CA.

This Facebook picture of her living in government housing pretty much explains it all:

travel.mongabay.com/animals/gorilla_2706.html
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16655 Jul 8, 2013
Where the hell has Tar Baby Jones been lately? What ails that hoe? 8181.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#16656 Jul 8, 2013
The ORIGINAL Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
why aren't you in line for "public assistance " at the Rath building or are you at your second home at the holding center? is orange your color?
I was waiting in line awhile back at the Rath building waiting to sign op for HEAP when a bunch of vvetbacks from Dunkirk and Jamestown pushed ahead of me and when I protested they mugged me and cursed at me in Spanish.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16657 Jul 8, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Where the hell has Tar Baby Jones been lately? What ails that hoe? 8181.
From what I've heard through the ape vine she has been working overtime on the 8-mile stroll her new street name she goes by is bow legs but she be making big grip for a mattress back h00ker.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-)-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 5 hr CorruptMoney 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? 5 hr Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 6 hr Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon 8 hr ClaytonNewsNow 1
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Wed Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) Wed chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! Wed KKK 17
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams