The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,241

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
kqwe

Marion, KY

#16614 Jul 6, 2013
jklfdsa
ICP2013

United States

#16615 Jul 6, 2013
Me for you wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I listen to what listens to me. Here is my music list.
1 Bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man
2 Maryln manson Dope Show
3 Aretha Franklin Dr feelgood
4 Black Crows Seeing things
5 Sheryl Crow Sideways
6 Four non Blondes Say hey
7 Tupac Everything he has ever wrote
8 Patsy Kline After Midnight
and Bi... Ch made n... Ghas like you
Snoop and all P.IMP that is for you because you have nerve for the curb and the knack to hit that track and make that money.I'll even make you my bottom B...ch
Attention this message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks Hey chimp lips stay off the LSD and the tire swing and I really don't give a flighning f/k who you are pavement ape.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-)-
color

Ashburn, VA

#16616 Jul 7, 2013
Doesn't matter if it's black or white
Blame game

Norwalk, CA

#16617 Jul 7, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention this message is sponsored by the WPWW Networks Hey chimp lips stay off the LSD and the tire swing and I really don't give a flighning f/k who you are pavement ape.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-)-
This is a little late shouldn't bother you because this is the j.. K hour for you. I like little monkies. I am the king of the jungle beat. The jungle v I p I reach the top had to stop that's what's bothers me I wanna be man child I am tired of messing around oh o
ble do I I wanna be like you walk like you talk like you see it's true a ape like me I can learn to be like someone like you. That is so great we have the same thought process. A great monkey I could do the the whole song but I am book solid i do parties and I break out of a big assss banana I and I pass out party favors I call it the JUNGLE Book tour 2000. Please no checks
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16618 Jul 7, 2013
Ok I'm back I am well known the legend is here
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16619 Jul 7, 2013
color wrote:
thank you picture this you can Get the racist black man white man red man yellow man on a island with each of the opposite race. After 1st Bob white racist well shaquana is not all that bad
2nd shakir double Muslim black man well catholic Becky she's good people
and so on and so on in the end the little head is gonna take over.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16620 Jul 7, 2013
color wrote:
You might want to get the white wash treatment just like your pervert idol M.J he will see you in heLL moon walking.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-)-
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16621 Jul 7, 2013
By the way I am blame game and black and pride and some others
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16622 Jul 7, 2013
Blame game wrote:
<quoted text> This is a little late shouldn't bother you because this is the j.. K hour for you. I like little monkies. I am the king of the jungle beat. The jungle v I p I reach the top had to stop that's what's bothers me I wanna be man child I am tired of messing around oh o
ble do I I wanna be like you walk like you talk like you see it's true a ape like me I can learn to be like someone like you. That is so great we have the same thought process. A great monkey I could do the the whole song but I am book solid i do parties and I break out of a big assss banana I and I pass out party favors I call it the JUNGLE Book tour 2000. Please no checks
Here is a little ditty I'm your mama I'm your daddy I'm the kneegher in the alley I'm the pusher man now why don't you do a little dance while the organ grinder plays a tune for you and you can jump around like a monkey. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)- 7734/2013 The cleansing of America tour of the black plaque
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16624 Jul 7, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a little ditty I'm your mama I'm your daddy I'm the kneegher in the alley I'm the pusher man now why don't you do a little dance while the organ grinder plays a tune for you and you can jump around like a monkey. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)- 7734/2013 The cleansing of America tour of the black plaque
Hell yeah superfly cause if you lose don't ask no questions why. Come on man you better on in. I like that sh..t
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16625 Jul 7, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a little ditty I'm your mama I'm your daddy I'm the kneegher in the alley I'm the pusher man now why don't you do a little dance while the organ grinder plays a tune for you and you can jump around like a monkey. Bwwwwwwwwwwa (;-)- 7734/2013 The cleansing of America tour of the black plaque
Start cleansing get off the computer go to all the most dangerous cities set up your soap box. I will give you the first donation.And wear that go back to Africa shirt put your back into it, back THAT azz up show me what you working with.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16627 Jul 7, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Start cleansing get off the computer go to all the most dangerous cities set up your soap box. I will give you the first donation.And wear that go back to Africa shirt put your back into it, back THAT azz up show me what you working with.
Actually I'm going to put on my 40-below keeps them out shirt on and walk down a lot of the dangerous city streets and I will also be wearing my special pootty tang belt just in case I run into any yufes and wip there azz.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16628 Jul 7, 2013
White Pride 4Life!!!!!!!!!! 5372-1212-8181.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16629 Jul 7, 2013
Me for you wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I listen to what listens to me. Here is my music list.
1 Bob Dylan Ballard of a thin man
2 Maryln manson Dope Show
3 Aretha Franklin Dr feelgood
4 Black Crows Seeing things
5 Sheryl Crow Sideways
6 Four non Blondes Say hey
7 Tupac Everything he has ever wrote
8 Patsy Kline After Midnight
and Bi... Ch made n... Ghas like you
Snoop and all P.IMP that is for you because you have nerve for the curb and the knack to hit that track and make that money.I'll even make you my bottom B...ch
Hey Rue Paul leave your makeup on there holding auditions for the new version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and your just the bottom b/Tch Tranny that can play that part and it will make you plenty of $$$ Bwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Sweetwater, TN

#16630 Jul 7, 2013
Human pride 4 life! Proud to be a sentient, carbon-based, bi-ped. Every breath I take is exhilirating!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16631 Jul 7, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Human pride 4 life! Proud to be a sentient, carbon-based, bi-ped. Every breath I take is exhilirating!
Hey KFART hope you had a nice 4th and your family BBQ went well and when you lit the charcoal did it remind you of anything? Hmmmmm 7734/5372/2013:-)-
aya papi

Fayette, AL

#16633 Jul 8, 2013
aya papi

Me Love You Long Time !
Blame game

Norwalk, CA

#16634 Jul 8, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rue Paul leave your makeup on there holding auditions for the new version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and your just the bottom b/Tch Tranny that can play that part and it will make you plenty of $$$ Bwwwwwwwwa
I was there when it first came on the scene. Well you had a flat well how about that you seem pretty groovy we take in a old Steve reeves movie and in the morning we can get you a satanic mechanic....
In just seven days oh baby I can make you a man... Nn d..
I broke it all up I can play all the parts but I am going to go play with my big white daddy. We're going to play Django between sheets. As far as Paula Dean I told her to say colored.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16635 Jul 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
wow - did your god teach you use the f word? He apparently didn't teach you to write a coherent sentence.
what is wrong with the f word. Children are born out of love from this word. Let's all try to think for ourselves so when a person reaches the end sorry you're not a good person. You fed the hungry, you spread love to your fellow but sorry you quoted and wrote incoherent sentence
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16636 Jul 8, 2013
Oh I forgot friend you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 50 min MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,078
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr grave digger 2,873
house and ten acres for sale 22 miles from clea... 5 hr jimmy 2
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 hr Obama Bitches 530
Where's Al Sharpton now? 11 hr well I never 13
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... 22 hr FedinIL 7
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 23 hr grave digger 303
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••