The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16486 Jun 30, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
KFART, either find the role model that doesn't have a mark, or shut the f up!
And I ask you to do the same!
C Horse

Kolkata, India

#16489 Jun 30, 2013
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Camden, NJ
3. Detroit, MI
4. Flint, MI
5. Oakland, CA
6. Richmond, CA
7. Cleveland, OH
8. Compton, CA
9. Gary, IN
10. Birmingham, AL
11. Baltimore, MD
12. Memphis, TN
13. New Orleans, LA
14. Jackson, MS
15. Little Rock, AR
16. Baton Rouge, LA
17. Buffalo, NY
18. New Haven, CT
19. Hartford, CT
20. Dayton, OH
21. Kansas City, MO
22. Washington, DC
23. Newark, NJ
24. Cincinnati, OH
25. Atlanta, GA
These aren't the most ugly or the most over-run by illegal aliens.....these are the most DANGEROUS.
And freaking OAKLAND's rape statistics weren't available......what does that tell you.
Someone just set Compton on fire......That place is way overdue for a giant riot because of a basketball game.
If Obama wanted some respect, he's concentrate on these cesspools in his major American cities.
Hell no, he's too fking busy trying to get Democrats re-elected.
Crime is directly related to wealth. The more wealthy the residents of a city are, the less crime there will be. But for some reason wealth statistics in the US are unavailable and simply not collected. What could be the reason? Are the upper class white elites trying to create the illusion of America as a classless society where everybody is equally well off? Are they trying to create the illusion of America as a first world country, when in fact it is not?
mike

Akron, OH

#16490 Jul 1, 2013
C Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime is directly related to wealth. The more wealthy the residents of a city are, the less crime there will be. But for some reason wealth statistics in the US are unavailable and simply not collected. What could be the reason? Are the upper class white elites trying to create the illusion of America as a classless society where everybody is equally well off? Are they trying to create the illusion of America as a first world country, when in fact it is not?
and wealth is directly related to intelligence, motivation, and having the drive to work hard in the first place. sitting home collecting welfare checks and having babies every time they sneeze will prevent anyone from achieving.

Spartanburg, SC

#16491 Jul 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
and wealth is directly related to intelligence, motivation, and having the drive to work hard in the first place. sitting home collecting welfare checks and having babies every time they sneeze will prevent anyone from achieving.
Excellent points.
sdfg

Marion, KY

#16492 Jul 1, 2013
123abc
ICP2013

United States

#16493 Jul 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alright my little (I)mpotent little (C)lown (P)ansy2013 lol. And yeah we humans do all look alike. Ten fingers, ten toes, a brain, nervous system, lungs, self-awareness, you know, the works...lol. That self-awareness thing is quite unique and peculiar to us products of supposed evolution lol.
Hey KFART your talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better as you say your referencing a ghost now I have to go to the toilet and take a Fecal and wipe my KFART Oh look in the toilet there is your twin I Better flush Oh just disappear like a ghost Fecal critter wetsuit.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16494 Jul 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your black people fetish has clouded your judgement again. You asked a stupid question: "Can blacks not find a single role-model who is pure and clear of a shady past (or present)?" Can whites? Can anyone? Do you really expect perfection from imperfection? All of these white people on Capital Hill or in big business or entertainment who could be viewed as "role models" are more often than not "shady" characters as well. You and I both know that. Why do you insist on saying everyone else "denies, denies, denies" yet I can't even get you to acknowledge very little, if anything. You've brought many things to my attention about the black community that I already knew and have acknowledged several THOUSAND times. However, when I bring out the hypocrisy, corruption, and greed of white people, and OTHERS that DOES EXIST you say your favorite catchphrase: "DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL" then you call me a racist bla bla blaaa....what's up with that?
It was only a stupid question to you, because you want to frame this conversation to fit around whatever thing you like...the reality is, this issue has gotten so out of control, it needs to be discussed.
There is no more burying the biggest problem, your whole misery loves company.

When blacks take someone like Malcolm X or Louise Farracon, Jessy Jackson, or Al Sharpton who are (or were) in the business of hate and fear mongering, and even practice in the act of extortion, tells me something is messed up in afro-land!
Marion Barry was a mayor that was caught red-handed on an FBI sting, buying and using crack and being with a hooker...and the people re-elected him after he did his time.
People in Detroit would likely re-elect Kwammy if he ever got out.
Another example is the mayor of New Orleans during Katrina, he did his people a huge disservice keeping much needed buses unavailable to the citizens, yet these idiots re-elected him!

Stories and situations like this have been going on for years, which shows the blacks lack of critical thinking and intelligence, and exposes them as being the segregationists and bigoted race driven zombies they are!

Obama could have crapped in the middle of the street, slapped his wife on cam, fired up a blunt and 95%+ of blacks would still vote for him...actually the blunt would probably get him more votes.

Pathetic...stop trying to be a denialist or someone who always points at others and say...what about them...that is NOT the topic now is it!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16495 Jul 1, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit though, I speak ghetto when in the company of thugs and some other Blacks at Ford.
Pathetic!
You are what is known as wishy washy, and a phony...or in "your" language, you b frontin son!

You are very typical, even blacks that do find some success, cannot resist their inherent primal urge to go back to where they came...you are not too very far away from your ghetto thug cousins on the streets a few miles away from you.

The thing about speaking ghetto thug...anyone can do it, and why...because its lazy foolish unintelligent speak, but blacks do it so much better than anyone else!

You said you could be a role model??? Yeah, uhh no!

Franklin, TN

#16497 Jul 1, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only a stupid question to you, because you want to frame this conversation to fit around whatever thing you like...the reality is, this issue has gotten so out of control, it needs to be discussed.
There is no more burying the biggest problem, your whole misery loves company.
When blacks take someone like Malcolm X or Louise Farracon, Jessy Jackson, or Al Sharpton who are (or were) in the business of hate and fear mongering, and even practice in the act of extortion, tells me something is messed up in afro-land!
Marion Barry was a mayor that was caught red-handed on an FBI sting, buying and using crack and being with a hooker...and the people re-elected him after he did his time.
People in Detroit would likely re-elect Kwammy if he ever got out.
Another example is the mayor of New Orleans during Katrina, he did his people a huge disservice keeping much needed buses unavailable to the citizens, yet these idiots re-elected him!
Stories and situations like this have been going on for years, which shows the blacks lack of critical thinking and intelligence, and exposes them as being the segregationists and bigoted race driven zombies they are!
Obama could have crapped in the middle of the street, slapped his wife on cam, fired up a blunt and 95%+ of blacks would still vote for him...actually the blunt would probably get him more votes.
Pathetic...stop trying to be a denialist or someone who always points at others and say...what about them...that is NOT the topic now is it!
I knew I could get you to say "denial" at least once lol. Nothing I say will ever sate your insatiable appetite for black misconduct. It's like you thrive off of picking on everything we do. As I've told you before, you, nor any other white person, is in any moral position to condemn anyone. Obviously, the black community needs fixing. To constantly whine about it is quite aggravating and doesn't help the situation at all. What's even more galling is that when I see white people and others doing the same thing you so passionately condemn, it makes me say what I say. It's not denial. Just that I'm fairly intelligent, watch the news, and see white people in powerful positions selling this country to the highest bidder. That's why I think you should sew your lips shut when it comes to moral condemnation. Thankfully, though, we all don't have to live up to your Godly standards of perfection. As far as people voting for stupid leaders, well, that's their problem and their choice. It's no reflection of me nor any other intelligent black person. Sorry, but your sweeping generalizations and your pseudo-psych profile on black people is all wrong!
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#16498 Jul 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew I could get you to say "denial" at least once lol. Nothing I say will ever sate your insatiable appetite for black misconduct. It's like you thrive off of picking on everything we do. As I've told you before, you, nor any other white person, is in any moral position to condemn anyone. Obviously, the black community needs fixing. To constantly whine about it is quite aggravating and doesn't help the situation at all. What's even more galling is that when I see white people and others doing the same thing you so passionately condemn, it makes me say what I say. It's not denial. Just that I'm fairly intelligent, watch the news, and see white people in powerful positions selling this country to the highest bidder. That's why I think you should sew your lips shut when it comes to moral condemnation. Thankfully, though, we all don't have to live up to your Godly standards of perfection. As far as people voting for stupid leaders, well, that's their problem and their choice. It's no reflection of me nor any other intelligent black person. Sorry, but your sweeping generalizations and your pseudo-psych profile on black people is all wrong!
I don't know why you waste your time with this.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16499 Jul 1, 2013
They say EVERY Town had a Silver Lining....
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16500 Jul 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy, you gotta have high hopes,just say no,the greatest quote ever. Well they gotta tell you something

hi I miss the river what I remember because with
original stoners you are in the big league. That bar that floated and largest bugs I have seen in my life. Ahhhhh sorry flashback(smile)
ICP2013

United States

#16501 Jul 1, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy, you gotta have high hopes,just say no,the greatest quote ever. Well they gotta tell you something
hi I miss the river what I remember because with
original stoners you are in the big league. That bar that floated and largest bugs I have seen in my life. Ahhhhh sorry flashback(smile)
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW network they have a saying in Montana 40-below keeps them out you fill in the blank. That should make you happy dark cloud.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16502 Jul 1, 2013
The real problem is not racial, ethnic, or color. It is SIN in the soul of every person born. It is a nature we are born with. Since all of us descended from Adam and Eve (a scientific fact), and since our first parents sinned against God, then all of us have that nature of sin.

The real cure for the problem is Jesus Christ. John 3:16
ICP2013

United States

#16503 Jul 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
They say every town has a black cloud stop the plaque of out of control Zulu chimps before they invade your town and turn it into a zoo.This message was sponsored by the WPWW cleansing of America tour 2013
White Power Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16504 Jul 1, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
The real problem is not racial, ethnic, or color. It is SIN in the soul of every person born. It is a nature we are born with. Since all of us descended from Adam and Eve (a scientific fact), and since our first parents sinned against God, then all of us have that nature of sin.
The real cure for the problem is Jesus Christ. John 3:16
Unfortunately, the l\liggers can't comprehend the difference between right and wrong and the nature of sin.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16505 Jul 1, 2013
White Power Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, the l\liggers can't comprehend the difference between right and wrong and the nature of sin.
Unfortunately, our nation has turned its back on God, thrown God and the Bible out of the public school and the public square, elected leaders who care nothing about traditional moral values and who continually lie to the American people (both political parties are to blame), and has accepted as normal every abomination to God as listed in His Holy Bible.

Jesus is the only answer! I will do my utmost best to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those I come in contact with. I will invite those whom I work with to the church I attend. Thank God, God is color blind!
Tyrone Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

#16506 Jul 1, 2013
I dinnit do nuffin. Dem pOleeze bees waycial profilin cuz I bees black.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16507 Jul 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...your only argument is to say 'what about everyone else"...or "look at them".
Well I tell ya, that is not the conversation we are having now is it?

You want to start a new topic thread, then go right ahead.
Your a flake, a fake, and a hypocrite.

The reality is, AMERICA is sick and tired of the people in the majority of urban areas that have destroyed them, sponged off the system, and continue to reek havoc on society as a whole.

You want it to be buried or blended away with other bad things in our society, but NOTHING compares to the despicable things that blacks have done to this country! AND BROTHER...IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HISTORY OR ANCESTORS, I'm talking about current, present, and today!
Your lack of addressing it directly, and trying to "skirt" around it by saying "other people do bad things" is childish, ignorant, and foolish!
Your talking ghetto to other blacks is proof of that!
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#16508 Jul 1, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, our nation has turned its back on God, thrown God and the Bible out of the public school and the public square, elected leaders who care nothing about traditional moral values and who continually lie to the American people (both political parties are to blame), and has accepted as normal every abomination to God as listed in His Holy Bible.
Jesus is the only answer! I will do my utmost best to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those I come in contact with. I will invite those whom I work with to the church I attend. Thank God, God is color blind!
How dare you blaspheme God by saying He is color blind. God created all the colors of the spectrum and beyond, you prideful arrogant fool. You seem to put yourself above the Almighty as did Satan. You spread only your Gospel of lies, not the Gospel of the Lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 59 min Obama Bitches 97,285
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 hr Foster 3,191
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 590
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 17 hr white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men 17 hr glance 2
Excuse in Ferguson 18 hr back again 1
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 18 hr back again 5

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance