The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 663)

Showing posts 13,241 - 13,260 of17,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Camden, New Jersey was the first major U.S. city to elect a Black mayor. The newly elected Black mayor prophetically stated, " I don't know where the rest of America is going but Camden is going to get there first."

No truer words were ever spoken. NAME ONE SINGLE SOLITARY FIRST WORLD NATION THAT WAS BUILT BY BLACKS. Hell, has the black race ever even built a second world nation. They can't even maintain a first world environment after it is handed over to them. Just look at places like Camden and Detroit.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your Masters Degree in Psychology/Psychiatry?
Here we go again KFecal he got his masters degree from the school of hard knocks now take the out of order sign off the restroom door and get back to work broom pusher.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
For clarification...this was made in another thread, but since you brought it up...I will share here to bring everyone up to speed.
==========
Reality check...only BLACKS can fix the mess they've gotten themselves in to!
People have a very real concern about pit-bulls...why, because they have a propensity to be more aggressive and deadly than other breeds...is there science behind it, is there data to back it up, have people observed enough of a trend to formulate an educated opinion on it?
NOW, this can equally be applied to the blacks that absorb a community...guess what, its the same thing!
You don't typically see labs or poodles or even golden retrievers eating the faces off of little babies or chewing the arms off a toddler. A leopard cannot and will not change its spots, no matter how deep the blinder wearing fools have their head in the sand!
Black people want respect, they need to earn it and give it! They want to looked at as responsible citizens, then they need to take responsibilities for their actions, and take significant steps to correct it. One example...STOP BURNING YOUR EFFING NEIGHBORHOODS DOWN YOU IDIOTS...duhhhh!
Its funny, the community leaders and religious idiots that are basically thugs under the cloth of god spend a lot of time making fools of themselves and disrupting the normal flow of things...if they spent half the amount of effort and energy in educating and cleaning up the streets (and teaching the black whores to keep their legs together) as they do rallying people to make trouble, maybe they wouldn't have as many issues in the city.
==========
Thanks for your due diligence in finding that stupid statement you made about pit bulls. Why didn't you post my response to it? That excellent youtube video that basically shows what I have always said, that environment and the people you associate with determine a lot. As that video CLEARLY shows, pit bulls, when exposed to a loving, caring environment, generally are loving and caring. The point is clear. Even for you.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Wait a friggin minute. As a owner of an American Bulldog(close enough) I take offense to Blacks being compared to pit bulls. teehee. Pit bulls are canines. Wrong species. teehee. Now I gotta go settle "Tank" down, the friggin mutt just pissed on lawn jockey in the front yard and nearly chewed his head off.
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Some people really need a history lesson but one thing I love is that the new white racist are very very dumb. Their white forefathers were smooth as silk gain the trust and just breeze in. Very quiet and like a snake. No emotion no soul but not all of them. What I said before black women are ruthless they were taught by that white master in the Corp world there is always some loyal ass black woman listening and taking in all the info no emotion and smile between her teeth
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Betcha Trayvon wouldn't have been "spooking" around my yard at 3 AM would good ole "Tank" out there. Don't know what it is but the "Tank" ain't too find of people who look like Trayvon, maybe his thug radar goes off or something.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your due diligence in finding that stupid statement you made about pit bulls. Why didn't you post my response to it? That excellent youtube video that basically shows what I have always said, that environment and the people you associate with determine a lot. As that video CLEARLY shows, pit bulls, when exposed to a loving, caring environment, generally are loving and caring. The point is clear. Even for you.
I know, I was actually looking for the list of cities and the relevant crime statistics and came across this, then remembered you are still dwelling on it!

Blacks seem to like pit bulls, its kind of funny and relevant.
Ever heard the term, birds of a feather!

PitBulls are much more aggressive than most breeds. A typical dog raised decently and in a great domesticated situation, are docile.
Pitbulls are like trying to domesticate a lion, a tiger, or any other wild aggressive animal.

No matter how much people try, blacks will never fully assimilate into this society! They will never adapt and adjust to accept the rules laws and respect for authority.

This is why nearly every neighborhood that is predominantly black, is the same no matter where you are in this country....its interchangeable as if the blacks are following the same script entitled..."The Guide To A Effed UP Future".

The African bee is aggressive and damaging wherever they migrate to, where as the European bee is not.
Pitbulls are violent and aggressive no matter how great the upbringing, and will turn on a dime.
Blacks are just like both the African bee and the PitBull which likely originated in Africa (although that's just speculation).
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Betcha Trayvon wouldn't have been "spooking" around my yard at 3 AM would good ole "Tank" out there. Don't know what it is but the "Tank" ain't too find of people who look like Trayvon, maybe his thug radar goes off or something.
Tank might pee on him, thinking he was a lawn ornament.

Then again, Martin would have cried racism against Tank.

By the way, sorry for insulting your dog...your dog doesn't carry a gun, doesn't soak off the welfare system, and is not a worthless slug on society!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
At least Trayvon is a good l\ligger now.
White Pride Worldwide

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I was actually looking for the list of cities and the relevant crime statistics and came across this, then remembered you are still dwelling on it!
Blacks seem to like pit bulls, its kind of funny and relevant.
Ever heard the term, birds of a feather!
PitBulls are much more aggressive than most breeds. A typical dog raised decently and in a great domesticated situation, are docile.
Pitbulls are like trying to domesticate a lion, a tiger, or any other wild aggressive animal.
No matter how much people try, blacks will never fully assimilate into this society! They will never adapt and adjust to accept the rules laws and respect for authority.
This is why nearly every neighborhood that is predominantly black, is the same no matter where you are in this country....its interchangeable as if the blacks are following the same script entitled..."The Guide To A Effed UP Future".
The African bee is aggressive and damaging wherever they migrate to, where as the European bee is not.
Pitbulls are violent and aggressive no matter how great the upbringing, and will turn on a dime.
Blacks are just like both the African bee and the PitBull which likely originated in Africa (although that's just speculation).
Pit Bulls are much more worthy of life and can somewhat be trained of which l\liggers are not and can not.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Martin suffered from natural consequences of his actions.
The community at large is better off.

And if his parents really loved him as they are pretending (because we know they are really in it for the money), they would not have let him slither around out in the dark at 3am.

By the way...anyone else see the video from a nanny cam at a ladies house where she was on the couch with her 3 year old watching cartoons, and a typical black thug broke in the back door and beat the snot out of her, hitting her over and over then proceeded to steal her valuables, came back downstairs and punched her more, all while the 3 yr old was sitting on the couch and the baby upstairs in the crib!
I heard this animal then took her limp lifeless body and threw it down the basement stairs.
What an assshole.
Just like animals.

And the blacks wonder why people are bigoted and racist!
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>Pit Bulls are much more worthy of life and can somewhat be trained of which l\liggers are not and can not.
Do you like sports?and you got a niggha dog. Come on niggha come on back home cornbread Earl and all your nigghas. Damn it feels to be gangster
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Detroit, Camden, Philly, Baltimore/DC, Birmingham, Alabama, Memphis, Sh*tcago, Oakland, San Fransissy, and that latrino haven known as Los Angeles. If Whitey were to move the Moon and let the non-Whites have the United States, they would turn it into a toilet within a year and be catching the first shuttle to space to "oppressed" some more by evil white "racists."
Free labor stolen land
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

One thing I can say about my black people is that the kids sunny whatever those were little kids our hearts will not let us drop low to a point of speaking ill of little children. What is wrong with racist whites like that. My husband always say that you can't trust white people and he is white. My bestfriend told me not to trust white people they will smile in your face. One thing I can say about black people we have fun and style if a fight break out we will help each other. White folks will not help each other and don't care if their comrades are beat down. And tell on each other in a minute. They don't give a shit about each other. Yes mr officer he lives right there but when it comes to raping kids famous quote I didn't see anything and I don't recall
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Leon Harrison wrote:
http://i44.tinypic.com/3313yu1.jpg

I shall not whine because that “federal money” is mine, but I hereby demand that all PC dumbass classes be cut from college knowledge.

Ah, you cannot stop those Old Cold Warriors and Pentagon PAC porkers from buttbanging little kids, taking care of colleges, and loving places like the bases! SONIC can pay for it!
Really wrong Leon!
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what color if you murder a human being base on a uneasy feeling or mad at a woman because she is getting glasses return by a little waiter take that person ass to jail.
Jimmy Stanton

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really wrong Leon!
Truth1 & Leon Harrison must be racist bud-buddies.
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth1 & Leon Harrison must be racist bud-buddies.
You think I give a rat ass about your little sensitive comment. Yes I am a racist I can't stand bitch made N...ghas you are probably one of those let's save the earth don't kill all the dolphins real men cry boo hoo what about the bald eagles and I think I can make a tiger my co workers m.. F kers. I'm gonna name my kid blanket or covers or blue ivory of ball sack.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
Martin suffered from natural consequences of his actions.
The community at large is better off.
And if his parents really loved him as they are pretending (because we know they are really in it for the money), they would not have let him slither around out in the dark at 3am.
By the way...anyone else see the video from a nanny cam at a ladies house where she was on the couch with her 3 year old watching cartoons, and a typical black thug broke in the back door and beat the snot out of her, hitting her over and over then proceeded to steal her valuables, came back downstairs and punched her more, all while the 3 yr old was sitting on the couch and the baby upstairs in the crib!
I heard this animal then took her limp lifeless body and threw it down the basement stairs.
What an assshole.
Just like animals.
And the blacks wonder why people are bigoted and racist!
Lol "slither around" huh? Well serpents slither around. You have the fork tongue, the Satanic hatred, and the cute little pointy tail to match. ;-) Keep up the good work.
Dr Phil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol "slither around" huh? Well serpents slither around. You have the fork tongue, the Satanic hatred, and the cute little pointy tail to match. ;-) Keep up the good work.
It's quite obvious here that Kaffart and FFS have been masturbating to the same children's cartoons while engaging in sexual activities with each other, not to mention, being extreme black racists and pedophiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,241 - 13,260 of17,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... 47 min Mr_StLouis 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DanFromSmithville 92,194
J. Neaf the artist 3 hr reed 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 4 hr Funny 18,911
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Sat big d 119
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! Sat Reply2_CIA 4
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••