The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 655)

Showing posts 13,081 - 13,100 of17,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16192
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>That is why there is such prejudice and bigotry against blacks...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
You know most people don't give a shitt about what this woman said...but the salivating asshats in the media jumped all over it like an urban kid, woman, man, grandma, auntie, pastor...on a crack rock!
So she said a racial slur...big effin deal, blacks do it all the time...blacks give permission for every other person to use those words, blacks aren't the only ones with freedom of speech!
Of all the millions of people in the USA, there is a small small handful that have never made a joke or said a racial slur.
She will get her job back, maybe not on the food network, but somewhere.
Besides the fact that she said it in the 80's and people are all in an uproar about it now, shows how backwards blacks (and the politically correct) can be.
Lets put it this way, its another straw in the camels back of civility...just as the dead-weights of the urban areas are!
anyone who whines about political correctness is simply upset that their racist inbreeding isn't accepted by the general public

“http://www.wowom g.com/”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16193
Jun 23, 2013
 

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16194
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>That is why there is such prejudice and bigotry against blacks...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
You know most people don't give a shitt about what this woman said...but the salivating asshats in the media jumped all over it like an urban kid, woman, man, grandma, auntie, pastor...on a crack rock!
So she said a racial slur...big effin deal, blacks do it all the time...blacks give permission for every other person to use those words, blacks aren't the only ones with freedom of speech!
Of all the millions of people in the USA, there is a small small handful that have never made a joke or said a racial slur.
She will get her job back, maybe not on the food network, but somewhere.
Besides the fact that she said it in the 80's and people are all in an uproar about it now, shows how backwards blacks (and the politically correct) can be.
Lets put it this way, its another straw in the camels back of civility...just as the dead-weights of the urban areas are!
First and foremost I made fun of an obvious troll trying to goad anyone into a heated response. I simply threw a response right back at them. As far as the REAL Paula Deen, well, I agree with you. I don't think she should be judged so harshly for what she did in the past. Just like that Don Imus thing. I think that man should have been reprimanded for his thoughtless remark and that's it. The black community and other's should not have been out for blood as they were. But as far as that whatever that posed as "Paula Deen" well, I'll say whatever I please to it just as WPWW, ICP2013, and all the other trolls on here do. Got it?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16195
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
BY THE WAY...
In this statement of your's, you again show your true colors!
You like to place yourself on a pedestal, high and far above your cousins in the urban jungle...I've heard you do it a lot here, but at the end of the day, you are just another Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson sounding goober that is an anti "the man" type of thinker!
I've said it to you before and ill say it again...you are a hypocrite.
By the way...maybe she can apply for food stamps and welfare, then she will be like 95% of your fellow blacks!
DORK!
Thanks for your pseudo-psych evaluation. You always speak the truth! LOL
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16197
Jun 23, 2013
 
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your pseudo-psych evaluation. You always speak the truth! LOL
I see you are still being abused like a red headed step child!
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16198
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like Paula's biscuts oh well and the peanutbutter pie she miss the point how black women were taking in all that masters info on the buisness world he put her ass to bed and let us sit in on meetings
TruthHurts

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16199
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What are you apes going to do when George Zimmerman is acquitted? You gonna burn down Memfrica and kill each other?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16200
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TruthHurts wrote:
What are you apes going to do when George Zimmerman is acquitted? You gonna burn down Memfrica and kill each other?
so you vote republican?
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16202
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Brown on Black crime? Who cares? George Zimmermann is about as white as Wesley Snipes. 5372.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16204
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I meant to add, "Real Deally":

"It is very typical for blacks to pull this race card outta theirasses.
I think this is a crutch, just as much as I believe blacks STILL leaning on slavery (something that ended 150 years ago) its nothing but foolishness."

What's funny is that you made a statement about our identity crises as black people. I explained to you very clearly where this unfortunate phenomenon came from. Yet, somehow you claim I pulled the race card. How you can draw that connection is also beyond me.

"The fact is, the majority of blacks were free in the northern states long before that."

True, blacks were "free". However, you blissfully seem to ignore the fact that that "freedom" was relative. We may not have been in chains but segregation was alive and well. Racial prejudice was a fact of life, as it is today.

"So leaning on the "slavery" argument is stupid, silly, and a bunch of bulllshitt.
Again, its a crutch and a nonsense empty crutch at that!"

Well personally I've never leaned on slavery as a crutch. Since you started this correspondence I've tried to explain the root causes behind why some blacks act the way they do and why they have an "identity crisis." As I've said 10,000 times already, I'm a fierce proponent of personal responsibility. However, I do acknowledge what history teaches. That man has been HORRIBLY INhumane to each other. So yes, slavery is over, but its effects will be felt until America is no more.
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16208
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kallark27 wrote:
I meant to add, "Real Deally":
"It is very typical for blacks to pull this race card outta theirasses.
I think this is a crutch, just as much as I believe blacks STILL leaning on slavery (something that ended 150 years ago) its nothing but foolishness."
What's funny is that you made a statement about our identity crises as black people. I explained to you very clearly where this unfortunate phenomenon came from. Yet, somehow you claim I pulled the race card. How you can draw that connection is also beyond me.
"The fact is, the majority of blacks were free in the northern states long before that."
True, blacks were "free". However, you blissfully seem to ignore the fact that that "freedom" was relative. We may not have been in chains but segregation was alive and well. Racial prejudice was a fact of life, as it is today.
"So leaning on the "slavery" argument is stupid, silly, and a bunch of bulllshitt.
Again, its a crutch and a nonsense empty crutch at that!"
Well personally I've never leaned on slavery as a crutch. Since you started this correspondence I've tried to explain the root causes behind why some blacks act the way they do and why they have an "identity crisis." As I've said 10,000 times already, I'm a fierce proponent of personal responsibility. However, I do acknowledge what history teaches. That man has been HORRIBLY INhumane to each other. So yes, slavery is over, but its effects will be felt until America is no more.
waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa. Good grief, enough already, ya friggin cry baby douchebag. 5372/1212/8181 4Life.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16209
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Kallark27 wrote:
I's gonna sees ifs Paula Deen will lets me works on her plantation cause a l\ligger gotta do what a l\igger gotta do.
I believe that Hebrew Rosanne Barr will hire you on her muhigger nut plantation she could use a nice silverback like yourself to run the tribe and give you a mudhut to live in you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you black azz fool.7734/5372/2013
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16211
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Do she got pineapple an coconut ripple?
Yeah and she has grape manajewitz.Bwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16212
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and she has grape manajewitz.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Quit talking to yourself lol. We all know "Kallark27" is you trying to be me.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16213
Jun 23, 2013
 
Kally, mad respect bro!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16214
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>anyone who whines about political correctness is simply upset that their racist inbreeding isn't accepted by the general public
You whine all the time...talk about slavery some more...talk about reparations...talk about how you are being held down by "the man"!

You effing people that throw out the race card every-time something doesn't go your way, are a joke.

Run along and go grab a broom, and clean up a neighborhood or two in the nearest urban area to you, where you cousins have fubar'ed things like they always do.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16215
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit talking to yourself lol. We all know "Kallark27" is you trying to be me.
Here we go again Fecal critter wetsuit you have diarrhea of the mouth now be a good /l/igger and have a nice cold glass of Cold Duck and s.t.f.u did you hear me well did you! Bwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16216
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit talking to yourself lol. We all know "Kallark27" is you trying to be me.
That stinky poop will never be me cuz he don't jaw like an uncle tom.
Even tho I am part white, I will always side with the blacks cuz I am afraid of being rejected by my fellow blacks.
When Im on my job working with other blacks,I always jaw ghetto style, and when with whites, I do my uncle tommy jive, no wat i sayin?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16218
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You whine all the time...talk about slavery some more...talk about reparations...talk about how you are being held down by "the man"!
You effing people that throw out the race card every-time something doesn't go your way, are a joke.
Run along and go grab a broom, and clean up a neighborhood or two in the nearest urban area to you, where you cousins have fubar'ed things like they always do.
i am white you dumbass

It's hilarious that you're so inbred that you think all white people are racists like you. That's so pathetic.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16219
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
Yall be gettin dis l\ligger mad usin da N word. I be throwin my chimp shit all over my crib cage and I be callin ma hymie an l\ligger lawyers on all yall tommarraw!
so you're a conservative?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,081 - 13,100 of17,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min Chilli J 92,010
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 1 hr John Longaker 18
New wash machines don't work (May '12) 7 hr sleepy 11
St. Mob 13 hr lilbitpink 12
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! Tue Reply2_CIA 1
Look Out Security / Hitlers Waffen 88 Miggers . Tue Reply2_CIA 6
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Mon Dawn 48
•••

Fire Warning for St Louis County was issued at April 16 at 4:14AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••