The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,041 - 13,060 of 18,743 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
More l\ligger ebonics from FFS (Fishy Funky Spade): "prsdential and rcae"
Next to Kaffart, this illiterate stupid race card l\ligger is the most amusing dumb chimp on this thread.
poor white trash

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

vvhat nerve that vvetback, vvarrior has dissing us Black folks.

I vvouldn't give him the privilge of smelling my vveek old socks.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

"(Fishy Funky Spade)"

ROTFLMAO! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372. 1212. 8181. 7734.

Since: Nov 11

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your view or reality is different than what is fact!
I live a couple miles from Detroit, I know wtf i'm talking about, guys like FRR sound like old bitter retired autoworkers, that have no clue about reality, because they have been somebody's sheep for so long!
Meh....not so much lol. My family (around 300 of us in Detroit alone) has lived in Detroit for 75 years. Long before the freeways were built. So I think I know what I'm talking about as well.

Sweetwater, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
"(Fishy Funky Spade)"
You are quite the character. Laughing at yourself at your own stupid joke. Get real...lol.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
"(Fishy Funky Spade)"
You took the letter from my screen nam and said they mean something silly...thats so new, lol

Youre all the same

Most racists tend to be poor, do you know why that is?
be quiet on the subject

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

WMD
T n. m.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Its likely time to start ignoring FSR, besides getting the discussion off track for no reason other than to bury the truth and seek attention, his one-trick-pony show is stale and lacks any validity.

Speaking of validity...To further support my comments about blacks being inherently more aggressive as a race (as we see each and every day in urban areas)...I was just watching a show called something like "Vegas Patrol" on TruTV...had never seen it before.

Ok so the show is similar to cops, but when they are in New Orleans or something, the police are less aggressive and do not interfere with the fun and partying too much, and typically let most people go, regardless of how drunk and stupid they are acting, as long as someone takes care of them.

Ok so I watched the show for about an hour and a half and an interesting pattern was observed...of all the people getting questioned, the only ones who were out of control and got themselves jacked up, were the blacks.

The blacks ran from the police, the blacks were the most aggressively vocal, and the blacks were the ones that confronted others in a violent way, unlike everyone else who pretty much only affected themselves and no threat of aggression towards others.

This behavior transcends across the united states, and is typically more prevalent were blacks congregate.

This aggressive "black" behavior can be observed nearly everywhere, and encompass's every aspect of society, whether its on the roadways, standing in a line at a store, talking to a black customer service representative, or when dealing with authority of any kind!

This is really the tip of the iceberg, but its important to identify the issues, before they can be corrected.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You took the letter from my screen nam and said they mean something silly...thats so new, lol
Youre all the same
Aw, isn't that cute, poor ole l\ligger Fishy Funky Spade is still trying his best to communicate and spell words like "name and you're", the zookeeper should give the mongoloid chimp an extra banana and pig's foot just for trying.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

That should have read..."This behavior transcends across varying socioeconomic groups across the united states, and is typically more prevalent were blacks congregate."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
Its likely time to start ignoring FSR, besides getting the discussion off track for no reason other than to bury the truth and seek attention, his one-trick-pony show is stale and lacks any validity.
Speaking of validity...To further support my comments about blacks being inherently more aggressive as a race (as we see each and every day in urban areas)...I was just watching a show called something like "Vegas Patrol" on TruTV...had never seen it before.
Ok so the show is similar to cops, but when they are in New Orleans or something, the police are less aggressive and do not interfere with the fun and partying too much, and typically let most people go, regardless of how drunk and stupid they are acting, as long as someone takes care of them.
Ok so I watched the show for about an hour and a half and an interesting pattern was observed...of all the people getting questioned, the only ones who were out of control and got themselves jacked up, were the blacks.
The blacks ran from the police, the blacks were the most aggressively vocal, and the blacks were the ones that confronted others in a violent way, unlike everyone else who pretty much only affected themselves and no threat of aggression towards others.
This behavior transcends across the united states, and is typically more prevalent were blacks congregate.
This aggressive "black" behavior can be observed nearly everywhere, and encompass's every aspect of society, whether its on the roadways, standing in a line at a store, talking to a black customer service representative, or when dealing with authority of any kind!
This is really the tip of the iceberg, but its important to identify the issues, before they can be corrected.
Why are racists always so poor?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You took the letter from my screen nam and said they mean something silly...thats so new, lol
Youre all the same
TRANSLATION...look at me everyone i'm FFS an attentionwhore.

Give it up Cleatus, no matter how much you spam...your still a backwoods nobody!

NEXT!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Aw, isn't that cute, poor ole l\ligger Fishy Funky Spade is still trying his best to communicate and spell words like "name and you're", the zookeeper should give the mongoloid chimp an extra banana and pig's foot just for trying.
Honestly, I want to know why your people are always so poor? You'd think you would be doing better for yourself?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION...look at me everyone i'm FFS an attentionwhore.
Give it up Cleatus, no matter how much you spam...your still a backwoods nobody!
NEXT!
and yet you feel compelled to respond to every one of my posts?

Didnt you follow me to the Buffalo forum? It seems realdeal has a lil mancrush on ol' FFS. Racists are often closeted that way
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Starting tommorrow join the WPWW network as we show daily footage from the George Zimmerman trial. Remember Zimmerman was the HISPANIC guy that the Jewtube was trying to call a "white guy." This is going to be interesting for all to see on how this plays out. We have Zimmerman, the squat little hispanic accused of murdering the poor little skittles munching, angelic, patron saint of ghettohood, Trayvon. Zimmerman's adopted father is Jewish.(teehee, go figure) So which anti-White group will whine the loudest being they can't blame Whitey this time? Will it be the ADL, LaRaza, or the NAACP? Maybe the "reverends" will chime in, or how about those clowns on the Black Caucas? Anywho, just keep it dialed in on the WPWW network on channel 5372. Grab a cold one and settle back for a good ole fashioned chimpout. 1212-8181. WPWW 4LIFE.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>and yet you feel compelled to respond to every one of my posts?
Didnt you follow me to the Buffalo forum? It seems realdeal has a lil mancrush on ol' FFS. Racists are often closeted that way
Seriously, over 10,000 posts???? Maybe you should get some fresh air, a boyfriend, a JOB, a dog, or even another hobby. 10,000 posts!!!!!! Imagine that people. What a friggin freak.
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Aw, isn't that cute, poor ole l\ligger Fishy Funky Spade is still trying his best to communicate and spell words like "name and you're", the zookeeper should give the mongoloid chimp an extra banana and pig's foot just for trying.
Come on man zookeeper and chimp what era is that from honkey jive turkey what your race need to focus on is your Becky white girls who are helping Negros. Trust me my son is in his internship another undercover brother surprise blk mother white daddy from ireland damn it feels good to be a gangster

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, over 10,000 posts???? Maybe you should get some fresh air, a boyfriend, a JOB, a dog, or even another hobby. 10,000 posts!!!!!! Imagine that people. What a friggin freak.
is this you?

http://youtu.be/C2X1OZ5WeqQ
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Next week, this jobless, womanless, brainless, dunderhead will likely be keying in on 11,000 posts. Someone call the guys down at the loony bin, we got a real head case here. WPWW 4LIFE. 1212. 8181.

FREE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN! NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Starting tommorrow join the WPWW network as we show daily footage from the George Zimmerman trial. Remember Zimmerman was the HISPANIC guy that the Jewtube was trying to call a "white guy." This is going to be interesting for all to see on how this plays out. We have Zimmerman, the squat little hispanic accused of murdering the poor little skittles munching, angelic, patron saint of ghettohood, Trayvon. Zimmerman's adopted father is Jewish.(teehee, go figure) So which anti-White group will whine the loudest being they can't blame Whitey this time? Will it be the ADL, LaRaza, or the NAACP? Maybe the "reverends" will chime in, or how about those clowns on the Black Caucas? Anywho, just keep it dialed in on the WPWW network on channel 5372. Grab a cold one and settle back for a good ole fashioned chimpout. 1212-8181. WPWW 4LIFE.
The funny thing is NO ONE can say for sure Trayvon was a thug or that Zimmerman was a seething racist. People are just going off of their own prejudices and viewpoints. LIKE YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis