The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 652)

Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Don't say to much truth I understand but just wait

“Your delusion isn't my reality”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl at "sympathizer"
You are so angry that other people...much less society in general....dont think the same way you do!
WHy are you so hate filled? What a horrible way to go through life. Its so sad that your parents F'ed you up so deeply!
I do like the fact that youre honest about your hatred and racism. Most right wingers try to deny it, so good for you!
It seems to me you are big on labeling people, it somehow makes you feel superior or empowered.

Its sad really, to see a full grown adult always lashing out and looking for labels to apply to anyone that opposes them, and that is a truly a symptom of poor upbringing and a lack of education!

In your case, its called "projecting", which is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities and/or feelings and ascribing them to other people.

Maybe the intrawebs aren't for you, at least these types of forums appear to not be in your wheel house.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth__Be__Told wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me you are big on labeling people, it somehow makes you feel superior or empowered.
Its sad really, to see a full grown adult always lashing out and looking for labels to apply to anyone that opposes them, and that is a truly a symptom of poor upbringing and a lack of education!
In your case, its called "projecting", which is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities and/or feelings and ascribing them to other people.
Maybe the intrawebs aren't for you, at least these types of forums appear to not be in your wheel house.
Exactly what have i projected? That poster admits being racist, and racism is not accepted by normal Americans. There is no projection of any kind!

Horrible attempt!

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl at "sympathizer"
You are so angry that other people...much less society in general....dont think the same way you do!
WHy are you so hate filled? What a horrible way to go through life. Its so sad that your parents F'ed you up so deeply!
I do like the fact that youre honest about your hatred and racism. Most right wingers try to deny it, so good for you!
His or her or its brain (Real Deal) is out of order at the moment. You may need to call again later lol. To RD, he could see a spider in a web and insist that it's something else. He is brain dead lol.
Rape Victim of Leon

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Where ever Leon Harrison lives is the most dangerous place on the planet. I guess West Carrollton, OH takes the cake here. If you want Leon to rape and kill your children then move to his Upland strong hold and wait for Satan to snatch your kids.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what have i projected? That poster admits being racist, and racism is not accepted by normal Americans. There is no projection of any kind!
Horrible attempt!
What is a Black who talks like a whitey? You're reading one now, and the answer is ''AN UNCLE TOM'' or a Tommy.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth__Be__Told wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me you are big on labeling people, it somehow makes you feel superior or empowered.
You pegged that ignoramus right on the head!

What kind of idiot tries to bury the facts by calling people names!

The race card argument is old and played out...AND doesn't fix the shittty neighborhoods that the blacks destroyed!

Guys with no other argument and zero intelligence only know how to use things like the race card...the things I have said over and over are facts based on research, statistics, and reality...to try to defer that is an idiot who is in denial!

That idiot tries to sympathize with the pains and plight of the black man...got that...a white dude trying to co-sign for blacks, by trying to erase and ignore reality!

He does it all over the internet...he is a boob, a pathetic lonely knuckle dragging idiot who is a keyboard banger.

Whatever, nearly everyone knows hes a keyboard warrior with a big mouth. Bitchslapping attention whore hypocrites like that is fun!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Black who talks like a whitey? You're reading one now, and the answer is ''AN UNCLE TOM'' or a Tommy.
Kally, you seem intelligent and logical to me...you should not align yourself with the likes of FRR, he is a tool that will only bring you down!

You should let that bobo roll as an unstable illogical independent!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
A l\ligger that talks like a whitey is still a l\ligger.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
His or her or its brain (Real Deal) is out of order at the moment. You may need to call again later lol. To RD, he could see a spider in a web and insist that it's something else. He is brain dead lol.
Apparently your view or reality is different than what is fact!
I live a couple miles from Detroit, I know wtf i'm talking about, guys like FRR sound like old bitter retired autoworkers, that have no clue about reality, because they have been somebody's sheep for so long!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Then again Kalark, maybe its a misery loves company thing...you go on and do your thang.

lol

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You pegged that ignoramus right on the head!
The race card argument is old and played out...AND doesn't fix the shittty neighborhoods that the blacks destroyed!
Guys with no other argument and zero intelligence only know how to use things like the race card...the things I have said over and over are facts based on research, statistics, and reality...to try to defer that is an idiot who is in denial!
That idiot tries to sympathize with the pains and plight of the black man...got that...a white dude trying to co-sign for blacks, by trying to erase and ignore reality!
He does it all over the internet...he is a boob, a pathetic lonely knuckle dragging idiot who is a keyboard banger.
Whatever, nearly everyone knows hes a keyboard warrior with a big mouth. Bitchslapping attention whore hypocrites like that is fun!
I love neducated racists.

Have you ever noticed its only the knuckle dragger that spout racist drivel like yours? Thats because educate people understand more.

Now go watch nascar after beating your wife!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You pegged that ignoramus right on the head!
Admit it, youre one of the trashy whites we always see on Jerry Springer huh?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS is a typical lazy illiterate race card l\ligger. What the hell is "neducated" a new l\ligger ebonics rap word?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
FFS is a typical lazy illiterate race card l\ligger. What the hell is "neducated" a new l\ligger ebonics rap word?
Im curious, Who did you vote for in the prsdential election?

You know, its a bit hard to claim someone is using a rcae card...when you use the N-word in the same sentence?

LOL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
Southern white trash racism is no longer acceptable in normal American society! Its time you losers move on.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Southern white trash racism is no longer acceptable in normal American society! Its time you losers move on.
So what is acceptable, your libtard ways! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Im curious, Who did you vote for in the prsdential election?
You know, its a bit hard to claim someone is using a rcae card...when you use the N-word in the same sentence?
LOL
No doubt who you voted for. Did you get your free phone yet? LOL!
Amanda Villanueva

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
Maybe MOMS and DADS should wait until they're financially stable enough to have kids instead of having kids at such young ages so they don't end up living off things like medicaid and welfare and the government and our taxpayer's money. There's my two cents!! Go to school. Get an education. Don't have kids until you are financially stable enough.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

More l\ligger ebonics from FFS (Fishy Funky Spade): "prsdential and rcae"

Next to Kaffart, this illiterate stupid race card l\ligger is the most amusing dumb chimp on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,021 - 13,040 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Pedephile Matt Thill 95,394
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 6 hr Macrsim 6,908
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 16 hr luvher 209
thank you 22 hr jorge 1
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000