The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,468

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16212 Jun 23, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and she has grape manajewitz.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Quit talking to yourself lol. We all know "Kallark27" is you trying to be me.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16213 Jun 23, 2013
Kally, mad respect bro!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16214 Jun 23, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>anyone who whines about political correctness is simply upset that their racist inbreeding isn't accepted by the general public
You whine all the time...talk about slavery some more...talk about reparations...talk about how you are being held down by "the man"!

You effing people that throw out the race card every-time something doesn't go your way, are a joke.

Run along and go grab a broom, and clean up a neighborhood or two in the nearest urban area to you, where you cousins have fubar'ed things like they always do.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16215 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again Fecal critter wetsuit you have diarrhea of the mouth now be a good /l/igger and have a nice cold glass of Cold Duck and s.t.f.u did you hear me well did you! Bwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16216 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That stinky poop will never be me cuz he don't jaw like an uncle tom.
Even tho I am part white, I will always side with the blacks cuz I am afraid of being rejected by my fellow blacks.
When Im on my job working with other blacks,I always jaw ghetto style, and when with whites, I do my uncle tommy jive, no wat i sayin?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16218 Jun 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You whine all the time...talk about slavery some more...talk about reparations...talk about how you are being held down by "the man"!
You effing people that throw out the race card every-time something doesn't go your way, are a joke.
Run along and go grab a broom, and clean up a neighborhood or two in the nearest urban area to you, where you cousins have fubar'ed things like they always do.
i am white you dumbass

It's hilarious that you're so inbred that you think all white people are racists like you. That's so pathetic.

Buffalo, NY

#16219 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Yall be gettin dis l\ligger mad usin da N word. I be throwin my chimp shit all over my crib cage and I be callin ma hymie an l\ligger lawyers on all yall tommarraw!
so you're a conservative?

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16221 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
True, blacks were "free". However, you blissfully seem to ignore the fact that that "freedom" was relative. We may not have been in chains but segregation was alive and well. Racial prejudice was a fact of life, as it is today.
"So leaning on the "slavery" argument is stupid, silly, and a bunch of bulllshitt.
Again, its a crutch and a nonsense empty crutch at that!"
Well personally I've never leaned on slavery as a crutch. Since you started this correspondence I've tried to explain the root causes behind why some blacks act the way they do and why they have an "identity crisis." As I've said 10,000 times already, I'm a fierce proponent of personal responsibility. However, I do acknowledge what history teaches.
Maybe we should learn what segregation taught us then. Blacks were safer from themselves and white violence against them was no where near the level they are on their own today.

The irony here is that no other race that was enslaved has had any issues overcoming their history only coloreds. And we all know that's not the real issue but only a crutch to pass blame for their own shortcomings as a society.
crackyhole

Saint Louis, MO

#16222 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i am white you dumbass
It's hilarious that you're so inbred that you think all white people are racists like you. That's so pathetic.
Morning white dumbass, for 50 dollars i'll make u hollar. You'll be a hollarback biotch then!

Buffalo, NY

#16223 Jun 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>I jus a dumb stoopid stanky lazy crime ridden l\ligger like you is l\ligger.
Yup, youre a conservative alright!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16225 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i am white you dumbass
You are a complete moron...absolutely and undeniably a moron!

Being white and talking as you do, makes you the biggest d-bag around...you are nothing but a knuckle dragging tree hugging idiot who is a political correctness sympathizer asshat.

Talk about an identity crises...you cry on here day after day as if you were black, and then are like ...WHAAAA im not black.
Your'e a fuktard no matter the color you are, you confused idiot!

Move along before your feelings get hurt, freak.

Buffalo, NY

#16226 Jun 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Dam l\ligger you be almost rites an spells as good as me, ya no wat I trine ta say l\ligger, "Yup...youre"....yea h, you be a coledge eja ma ca ted ebonics l\ligger like I be. Us l\liggers sho be do sound da same wit or wit out l\ligger coledge eja ma ca shun.
Is this what passes as comedy among conservatives?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16227 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so you're a conservative?
Its funny...this moron trolls all over topix posting this same thing...that's his "one line" that he likes to use.

Retired treehugger needs to go grab a broom and help to clean up his pseudo-cousins neighborhoods in the nearest urban area, instead of whining on here!

Hey...confused idiot...go back to watching MSNBC, the news source for sheeple and quivering feelings running down your leg!
Fuktard!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16228 Jun 24, 2013
By the way...the "they" in the other thread is blacks.

Blacks typically are lousy tippers, as any server!

They look for something to complain about as soon as they sit down so they can a)have an excuse to not tip....b)get something for free...c)get compped for their whole meal!

Your ignorance and unwillingness to face facts, makes you a fool!
Your willingness to sell out and hide behind your keyboard calling people racisits for stating fact, makes you an asshat!

Enjoy your pathetic life, loser!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16229 Jun 24, 2013
ask*

Buffalo, NY

#16230 Jun 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You are a complete moron...absolutely and undeniably a moron!
Being white and talking as you do, makes you the biggest d-bag around...you are nothing but a knuckle dragging tree hugging idiot who is a political correctness sympathizer asshat.
Talk about an identity crises...you cry on here day after day as if you were black, and then are like ...WHAAAA im not black.
Your'e a fuktard no matter the color you are, you confused idiot!
Move along before your feelings get hurt, freak.
LOl at "sympathizer"

You are so angry that other people...much less society in general....dont think the same way you do!

WHy are you so hate filled? What a horrible way to go through life. Its so sad that your parents F'ed you up so deeply!

I do like the fact that youre honest about your hatred and racism. Most right wingers try to deny it, so good for you!
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

#16232 Jun 24, 2013
Don't say to much truth I understand but just wait

“Your delusion isn't my reality”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16233 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl at "sympathizer"
You are so angry that other people...much less society in general....dont think the same way you do!
WHy are you so hate filled? What a horrible way to go through life. Its so sad that your parents F'ed you up so deeply!
I do like the fact that youre honest about your hatred and racism. Most right wingers try to deny it, so good for you!
It seems to me you are big on labeling people, it somehow makes you feel superior or empowered.

Its sad really, to see a full grown adult always lashing out and looking for labels to apply to anyone that opposes them, and that is a truly a symptom of poor upbringing and a lack of education!

In your case, its called "projecting", which is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities and/or feelings and ascribing them to other people.

Maybe the intrawebs aren't for you, at least these types of forums appear to not be in your wheel house.

Buffalo, NY

#16234 Jun 24, 2013
Truth__Be__Told wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me you are big on labeling people, it somehow makes you feel superior or empowered.
Its sad really, to see a full grown adult always lashing out and looking for labels to apply to anyone that opposes them, and that is a truly a symptom of poor upbringing and a lack of education!
In your case, its called "projecting", which is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities and/or feelings and ascribing them to other people.
Maybe the intrawebs aren't for you, at least these types of forums appear to not be in your wheel house.
Exactly what have i projected? That poster admits being racist, and racism is not accepted by normal Americans. There is no projection of any kind!

Horrible attempt!

Since: Nov 11

Fayetteville, NC

#16235 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOl at "sympathizer"
His or her or its brain (Real Deal) is out of order at the moment. You may need to call again later lol. To RD, he could see a spider in a web and insist that it's something else. He is brain dead lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV Sale? 51 min Supremeliberal 2
How can police be ,police 54 min Supremeliberal 1
More Proof Ferguson Hires Depraved Derelicts 56 min Supremeliberal 2
The Media in Ferguson Show the Protestors but n... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Unlocking cellphone 5 hr ZigZag 2
"It's not about color, it's about character" 5 hr Suprmeliberal 4
Wilson set to resign from Ferguson P D 6 hr Suprmeliberal 6
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search