The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,468

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16134 Jun 20, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW network channel 5372 this thread isn't political this thread is about the black plaque of infested city's the NRA has ruined,and us hard working white people are not going to put up with these out of control chimps,by the way for you Democraps NRA stands for N-!ggers Ruined America,the entitlements need to stop.Stay White Stay Strong you can't wrong for a whiter brighter future. 7734/5372/2013 The year of the jugglos!
so you're saying you vote republican?
GUMP NF

North Tonawanda, NY

#16135 Jun 20, 2013
GUMP NF wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA stupid liberal.
get a real life & become a smart person.
Enough of your liberal manure
I love carbuncle pus.

Buffalo, NY

#16136 Jun 20, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW network channel 5372 this thread isn't political this thread is about the black plaque of infested city's the NRA has ruined,and us hard working white people are not going to put up with these out of control chimps,by the way for you Democraps NRA stands for N-!ggers Ruined America,the entitlements need to stop.Stay White Stay Strong you can't wrong for a whiter brighter future. 7734/5372/2013 The year of the jugglos!
a great post! Filled with racism and hatred....yet supportive of conservative beliefs? Hmmmmm ?

Buffalo, NY

#16139 Jun 20, 2013
Malcom X Junior wrote:
<quoted text>I be a mu fu liberal too and I be wit you l\ligger.
this is what passes for conservative humor?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#16140 Jun 20, 2013
Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen.

Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history: It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it. A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.
sweet jesus

United States

#16141 Jun 20, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.
Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.
Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.
Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as girliemen.
Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.
Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.
Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.
Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.
Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, athletes, Marines, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.
Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.
Here ends today's lesson in world history: It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it. A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.
Loved the history lesson, and will definately be sharing with the entire family....dont know where you came up with this, but if you have more, post it. I'm in desperate need of humor in my life and this made me chuckle, a few times
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16142 Jun 21, 2013
Unions are liberal.

Nuff said!
FFS

Wilkes Barre, PA

#16143 Jun 21, 2013
I'm a gay masturbating bestial liberal racist and proud of it.

My mammy rite dis post fo me.
Truth

Norwalk, CA

#16144 Jun 21, 2013
I see and listen everyone hates it's never gonna change. The worst cities in the US don't live their you hates blacks then isolate yourself from them. Don't look at the NBA, NFL,or any type of sports that blacks have not taken over. Be a correct racist if anyone hates minorities set up your chapters in these all black communities. Speak on how you feel start your go back to Africa movement on a open form. I love just being remember we will become matter again just a little drip of water a speck of sand. I have felt love and given love I brought four lives in to this world I have a watch a old person take the last breath of life I have loved every color that a supreme being put on our earth. I am me I am black my husband my other soul is white and I see his color but I have never felt a love all the things men do but not see that big belly go up and down at night and that snore I could care
less who hate who one day just one day try
Huh

Kenmore, WA

#16145 Jun 21, 2013
Truth wrote: ba be da bo do boo boo bah bah i say yo yo an da be ya no wat da bee ba fu dah bu bu bede bo bo mo fo wacist wity mity haty baty beti bitee bo.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16146 Jun 21, 2013
that's an understatement
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16148 Jun 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so you're saying you vote republican?
You must be a Ron Paul supporter take off the tin cap the radiation is fogging your way of thinking moonbat and stop drinking the purple kool-aid join the cause don't be afraid of the wighetto element you pu$$y azz punk we got a job for you shining our boots b/Tch.Stay White Stay Strong you can't go wrong, this message was brought to you by the WPWW Networks for a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/5372/2013 The year of the juggalOs taking back America tour
FFS

Chicago, IL

#16149 Jun 21, 2013
I be vote KFC an ma sex doggie, gimme dat ass. Sit boy.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16150 Jun 21, 2013
FFS wrote:
I be vote KFC an ma sex doggie, gimme dat ass. Sit boy.
k-untry f-ied C-00ns it's always midnight @ noon in the Hood.Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013/537 2
FFS

Wilkes Barre, PA

#16151 Jun 21, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>k-untry f-ied C-00ns it's always midnight @ noon in the Hood.Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013/537 2
Yall dunt be messin wit me cause I be a coledge eju ma cated l\ligger in africant americant studies an ebonics an I got ma own crib in ma mammy's gobment house down in da bayment.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16152 Jun 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
I see and listen everyone hates it's never gonna change. The worst cities in the US don't live their you hates blacks then isolate yourself from them. Don't look at the NBA, NFL,or any type of sports that blacks have not taken over. Be a correct racist if anyone hates minorities set up your chapters in these all black communities. Speak on how you feel start your go back to Africa movement on a open form. I love just being remember we will become matter again just a little drip of water a speck of sand. I have felt love and given love I brought four lives in to this world I have a watch a old person take the last breath of life I have loved every color that a supreme being put on our earth. I am me I am black my husband my other soul is white and I see his color but I have never felt a love all the things men do but not see that big belly go up and down at night and that snore I could care
less who hate who one day just one day try
Wow, articulation is the first sign of intelligent life form, and you are displaying non of that.

Maybe your response to me saying your post looks like it was written by a retarded baby baboon, is a racist slur, because that is the main one-trick-pony argument that colored people know...regardless of any fact presented to validate the obvious.

The truth is, when all white children in a pre-kindergarten were presented with a situation where one colored child was added, the children all played, white kids oblivious to color. When another colored child added, something that researchers noticed, although the white children all tried to still play with the colored kids without regard to their skin, the 2 colored kids isolated themselves, ignoring the white kids for the most part.
This study was validated many times over with different groups of children from various parts of the country with very similar results.

Another interesting thing that was observed, when the docile colored children became a group, they instantly became more aggressive when together.

A similar study was performed wherein a single white child was added to an all colored group, and the child while outgoing and social, was isolated by the group.

The final result of the study of the children showed that with white children there is no such thing as race, but with colored children it was clear that they had been indoctrinated at a very young age to be bigoted and racists.

Learning to fear and/or despise coloreds, is a natural side affect of seeing the hate, anger and violent filled nature of blacks towards them on a daily basis.

When the coloreds started moving into the white neighborhoods of Detroit many years ago, an instant spike in crime started to reveal itself, and when something is unpleasant and dangerous, people naturally migrate away from it.
When the coloreds ran out of white people to rob, they started to commit heinous crimes against themselves.
Now coloreds are themselves fleeing from the city to the burbs, but the cycle will sadly start all over again.
Coloreds appear to be like locus, devouring anything in their path until there is not more, then they move on to the next area.

Each time on the news when a colored child gets killed in a drive-by, it is a bit of a sigh of relief, in that there is one less potential future criminal on the streets being raised by some inadequate colored female whore who like an animal in the wild, can't seem to keep her legs closed.

What a pathetic group of people, every problem the coloreds have, they created and perpetuate themselves.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16153 Jun 22, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, articulation is the first sign of intelligent life form, and you are displaying non of that.
Maybe your response to me saying your post looks like it was written by a retarded baby baboon, is a racist slur, because that is the main one-trick-pony argument that colored people know...regardless of any fact presented to validate the obvious.
The truth is, when all white children in a pre-kindergarten were presented with a situation where one colored child was added, the children all played, white kids oblivious to color. When another colored child added, something that researchers noticed, although the white children all tried to still play with the colored kids without regard to their skin, the 2 colored kids isolated themselves, ignoring the white kids for the most part.
This study was validated many times over with different groups of children from various parts of the country with very similar results.
Another interesting thing that was observed, when the docile colored children became a group, they instantly became more aggressive when together.
A similar study was performed wherein a single white child was added to an all colored group, and the child while outgoing and social, was isolated by the group.
The final result of the study of the children showed that with white children there is no such thing as race, but with colored children it was clear that they had been indoctrinated at a very young age to be bigoted and racists.
Learning to fear and/or despise coloreds, is a natural side affect of seeing the hate, anger and violent filled nature of blacks towards them on a daily basis.
When the coloreds started moving into the white neighborhoods of Detroit many years ago, an instant spike in crime started to reveal itself, and when something is unpleasant and dangerous, people naturally migrate away from it.
When the coloreds ran out of white people to rob, they started to commit heinous crimes against themselves.
Now coloreds are themselves fleeing from the city to the burbs, but the cycle will sadly start all over again.
Coloreds appear to be like locus, devouring anything in their path until there is not more, then they move on to the next area.
Each time on the news when a colored child gets killed in a drive-by, it is a bit of a sigh of relief, in that there is one less potential future criminal on the streets being raised by some inadequate colored female whore who like an animal in the wild, can't seem to keep her legs closed.
What a pathetic group of people, every problem the coloreds have, they created and perpetuate themselves.
I see you still can't keep us "coloreds" off of your mind. Mental retardation seems to be your genetic bent. You quote some "study" that clearly has no solid basis. Like the Bell Curve. Lol the fact that prejudice and racism is a LEARNED behavior seems to escape your brain amongst all that caucasian holiness. I see little kids play together all the time of all colors. My blonde hair, blue eyed brother-in-law has played with "colored" children as freely and innocently as young boys do. As a matter of fact, when he is not over my house those little "colored" boys and girls ask to play with him. What you say may have some truth to it however, to present it as "fact", is bogus. Unfortunately, 90% of your posts revolve around how much black people suck and how we're the Devil. You sound just like all those Jew bashing skinheads and Nazi wannabes.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16155 Jun 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still can't keep us "coloreds" off of your mind. Mental retardation seems to be your genetic bent. You quote some "study" that clearly has no solid basis. Like the Bell Curve. Lol the fact that prejudice and racism is a LEARNED behavior seems to escape your brain amongst all that caucasian holiness. I see little kids play together all the time of all colors. My blonde hair, blue eyed brother-in-law has played with "colored" children as freely and innocently as young boys do. As a matter of fact, when he is not over my house those little "colored" boys and girls ask to play with him. What you say may have some truth to it however, to present it as "fact", is bogus. Unfortunately, 90% of your posts revolve around how much black people suck and how we're the Devil. You sound just like all those Jew bashing skinheads and Nazi wannabes.
Can always tell when you get upset...you show your true colors every time.

There is a clear pattern with you, you are a one-trick-pony and like I said and will say, blacks when they have no argument against facts, always fall back to the racism argument...typical!

50 years ago it used to be somewhat of a racial slur to say black, it used to be colored and negro...moving forward blacks tried their hand at "people of color" to hide from reality, and even select "afrikan amurikan" as their new designation. Blacks have an identity crises on their hands, and can't deal with it.
You want to really align yourselves with africa, what a joke...africa sold your ancestors off for a few spices and some clothing...no wonder you have an identity crises.
Its also kinda funny in a retarded baboon kind of way, how blacks like to take on formal and french sounding names, such as
"Edward" instead of Ed, "Richard" instead of "Rich" and "James" instead of Jim...or even the sudo french weird BS names like Deshawn, Deandre, Ayesha, Shaunautica, Lakesha. I mean wtf is up with blacks...no wonder your people can't adjust ad fit in, and every other nationality comes her and is successful (or working hard at it).

Your problem kally, is that you are in denial, and you hide it by calling people racist...unable to face facts or reality. This again, is very typical of blacks and their sympathizers.

Here is the bottom line my simple minded amoeba friend...blacks in urban areas are worthless pieces of garbage scourge on society, they sponge of the system, and give nothing back...if you think im wrong, then tell me why they can't fix their neighborhoods..heck their own yards are pieces of crap.

We are all better off if they all killed themselves in one big mass koolaid party, then people could bulldoze down the garbage remains they created, and then perhaps the city could be rebuilt!

Just do us all a favor, heck do yourself a favor, and pull your head out of the sandpit of denial!

United States

#16156 Jun 22, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, articulation is the first sign of intelligent life form, and you are displaying non of that.
I'm curious, who did this study with the kids? How did you come across the results?

LOL
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16157 Jun 22, 2013
You can be curious all you like, it wont change the outcome or the facts.

The denial in some people is absurd!

You can research it as I did, I am not here to be your personal Google, typically lazy...just as we see with most blacks!

Blacks indoctrinate their little window lickers at a very young age to be bigoted, to view things differently, and to "git wats theyz".
Its a pity because the black urban whores who pump these little ones out like little baby thug factories, and the black community as a whole, are setting their own up, for total and utter failure!

Feel proud afrykan amurikans, feel really proud of yourselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"It's not about color, it's about character" 13 min Ks jones 3
Wilson set to resign from Ferguson P D 19 min Suprmeliberal 6
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... 27 min Suprmeliberal 2
A case of Ebola in Ferguson 33 min Suprmeliberal 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr neveratfault 4,575
Ferguson tense ahead of grand jury decision 10 hr Jeff Smith 1
Jobs For Missouri 14 hr RTW Is Right 3
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search