The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 635)

Showing posts 12,681 - 12,700 of17,826
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Itz 2 bad Obama izz halv white, dat izz wut ruins him
He's probably got a little pee pee like you..
Big Bubba BC

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Yo yo yo, i b gay cause dat wat i no bein in prison, so what, so is prez obama...
Linda

Schertz, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Well now you can add Baton Rouge, Louisiana to that list. A white male and his wife and 14 year old daughter were attacked when they stopped to get gas and the assailant told the victimm they were int he wrong neighborhood and wouldn't make it out. They beat the man and woman unconscious and the daughter too was attacked. Remind me not to stop in Baton Rouge anymore. This was a true hate crmie and I hope they throw the book at the ciminals. They deserve the max they can get. You knwo there haven't been any lynchings in many years, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The whites should kick the living crap out of any black caught in any decent neighborhood.A few months ago some blacks moved into an Irish white area of Buffalo and they were threatened, stoned and driven out. The black mayor made a big stink about it.
Wasn't that post sweet enough?
Big Bubba BC

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba b lookin fo a big buck gorilla to make him happy an fo sum goo monkey luvin in his life....yall lemme no wat up.
Big Bubba Bluegums

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
Big Bubba b lookin fo a big buck gorilla to make him happy an fo sum goo monkey luvin in his life....yall lemme no wat up.
Peal a banana and suck it and get back on the tire swing yard ape.
Big Bubba BC

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Big Bubba Bluegums wrote:
<quoted text>Peal a banana and suck it and get back on the tire swing yard ape.
Ma homie b steal ma banana, tire swing an crack but he gimme AIDS cause he luv me.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Well now you can add Baton Rouge, Louisiana to that list. A white male and his wife and 14 year old daughter were attacked when they stopped to get gas and the assailant told the victimm they were int he wrong neighborhood and wouldn't make it out. They beat the man and woman unconscious and the daughter too was attacked. Remind me not to stop in Baton Rouge anymore. This was a true hate crmie and I hope they throw the book at the ciminals. They deserve the max they can get. You knwo there haven't been any lynchings in many years, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be.
The newer generations of whites are too chicken sh1t to do any lynching.If the whites had the guts, they should go into that Baton rouge neighborhood and raise holy hell, if you know what i mean?

Since: Nov 11

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The newer generations of whites are too chicken sh1t to do any lynching.If the whites had the guts, they should go into that Baton rouge neighborhood and raise holy hell, if you know what i mean?
Well white people have to follow the laws of the land too. Lynching is not the method of punishment nowadays like in years past. I think that the law should punish those demons that hurt that family to the maximum extent possible. If people were allowed to violate laws and pursue vigilante justice chaos would reign supreme.
why

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't matter if you're black or white
Purple Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
It doesn't matter if you're black or white
Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on?
J E Ray

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Purple Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on?
Whenever a black slave ship sunk in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, now that was an improvement!

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Purple Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on?
Have whites really thoroughly improved on any city or town? Are they free of corruption and greed? Capitol Hill is mostly bought and paid for. They can't seem to agree on anything and fight over everything. So what is your point?
Truth

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have whites really thoroughly improved on any city or town? Are they free of corruption and greed? Capitol Hill is mostly bought and paid for. They can't seem to agree on anything and fight over everything. So what is your point?
Hey l\ligger boy you're right. Those are the same corrupt scumbag l\ligger-loving whites, past and present, that gave you l\liggers Affirmative Action, EEOC, welfare, food stamps, housing, clothes, grants, along with all the other special interest l\ligger programs. They were bought and paid for by you crying lowlife, lazy, stupid, crime-ridden, good for nothing, useless, black knuckle-dragging simian, parasitic, cancerous l\ligger tumors.
Purple Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on? I ask again.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, take color out of the equation and name one town liberals have taken over and improved?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Purple Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Name one city, town or area blacks have taken over and improved on? I ask again.
Did you read my question or are you a parrot or dummy?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

For over 100 yrs. white liberals have used and abused blacks.From the original unions(to keep blacks out),to Margaret Sanger(to exterminate blacks),to welfare and affirmative action(make them dependent).
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Obama is the fall guy for a white liberal agenda.
Reality

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Cry Baby wrote:
For over 100 yrs. white liberals have used and abused blacks.From the original unions(to keep blacks out),to Margaret Sanger(to exterminate blacks),to welfare and affirmative action(make them dependent).
The l\liggers will not and can not be dependent without sponging off the Caucasians to totally support them. That's the reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,681 - 12,700 of17,826
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min LIBERALS ARE MENTAL 92,241
Murder in Spanish Lake (Jan '10) Tue Devin 45
The New Stl_Mo Police Dept Choke Hold / Dacia P... Mon Reply2_CIA 4
blackhawks cheap shot on bakes Mon go blues 1
J. Neaf the artist Sun reed 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sun SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Sun Funny 18,911
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance