The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,661 - 12,680 of 18,585 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your Kotex usually muffles the sound but not the smell!
Hey! That was your idea.You wanted something to chew on later.
InsaneClownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are a certified jack-a**. How that rotted flesh inside your cranium came up with this refuse you call a response blows never ceases to "amaze" me. I'm genuinely concerned about my neighbors here in America, my birthplace, and somehow you've turned it into an excuse for your stupidity. I doubt any American would fault me for having concern about where billions of dollars go that could be spent here to help everyone out as far as jobs and so forth.
KFART the only concerns you have about the neighbors @ the zoo of life is How many free entitlements you and your pack of rogue chimps can take advantage of that's all you better wise up moron the if it's free program is running out now I'm done with you now go preach to you're lazy pack.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule !
InsaneClownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but blacks utilize "ebonomics"..thats where you pay the cable bill, and get evicted because you didnt pay the rent.
Obama is displaying this on a grand scale as we speak.
Q:What does a tornado and a kneeger have in common? A:It only takes one to destroy a nice town.Bwwwwwwwwa
LAUGH OUT LOUD

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

good one!
InsaneClownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tommy,even tho yall jaw in white man lingo,yall dun gots mucho black man savvy.we homeys dun hates clown freaks an slop dem up in peerades an circuses as much as possable,no wat i sayin?
Hey shytsteak,Q:What's the most confusing day in Detroit? A:Father's day,Q:How do you know Adam and Eve we're not black? A:You ever try to take a rib from a kneeger.Bwwwwwwwwa by the way N.A.A.C.P stands for now apes are called people.
Quicksilver

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

How do we know God is white? When Moses asked God, "Who are you?", God said, "I Am Who I Am." If God was black he would have told Moses, "I is what I be."
Tyrone Washington

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Tarbaby, wat up ho?
Member when youse and me got buckwild doin the humpty dance in dat Burger King on MLK drive? Girl, man we sho nuff tow the roof off dat sucka. Give yo baby daddy, Tyweenie a holla sometime, ho. You bees still slangin dem fries at MACdonalds on Cherry skreet. Me and Demetrius bees wantin to come on by fo a hookup. Later,ho.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Quicksilver wrote:
How do we know God is white? When Moses asked God, "Who are you?", God said, "I Am Who I Am." If God was black he would have told Moses, "I is what I be."
That disrespectful drivel seeping from that fork tongue of yours has to stop. As if God were as midget-minded, racist, and detestable as you to make such a brainless statement. Did Satan blow your rectum out with his fist so bad that you have to make such utterly disrespectful statements?
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey shytsteak,Q:What's the most confusing day in Detroit? A:Father's day,Q:How do you know Adam and Eve we're not black? A:You ever try to take a rib from a kneeger.Bwwwwwwwwa by the way N.A.A.C.P stands for now apes are called people.
Hey shytsteak... gotta admit, thats funny!
Big Bubba BC

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That disrespectful drivel seeping from that fork tongue of yours has to stop. As if God were as midget-minded, racist, and detestable as you to make such a brainless statement. Did Satan blow your rectum out with his fist so bad that you have to make such utterly disrespectful statements?
Yo yo yo yo l\ligga, wat up wit u....u da one bein da devil wit yo nasty minded comment....u need to get yo mammy ta wash yo mowf out wit sum clorox an white wash yo dirty ass l\ligga an den go to church an ax fo sum salvashun

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>Yo yo yo yo l\ligga, wat up wit u....u da one bein da devil wit yo nasty minded comment....u need to get yo mammy ta wash yo mowf out wit sum clorox an white wash yo dirty ass l\ligga an den go to church an ax fo sum salvashun
Thxs Kingfish, TarBaby Jones, Shysteak and Potatoes, and now Big Bubba Retard. I'll make sho' eye kleen mah mouf oat wif cloorox jus' fo' u Big Bubba Weetard...;-)
Stockton

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

The most dangerous cities in the US are the blackest.
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Stockton wrote:
The most dangerous cities in the US are the blackest.
Dem thugs dinnit do nuffin. Dem pOleeze bees wayciss. Dem crime stats bees wayciss and sheet.
Stockton

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Sheet, nigguh. You soun li mi kin. Wan roll up a blun or sumdin
Big Bubba BC

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
It's a well known fact, the more white people give to black people, the more black people steal from white people. You know what I'm trying to say?
Yo Kunte Kfart, dont tale me sumtin I aint ahready no, ahrite l\ligga?
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again Kfart looking to cash in on some more entitlements your pack of rogue chimps are collecting enough the well is running dry your suckling off us hard working people,when will it ever end hopefully soon.The only assistance you primates need is to be put on a ship and go home to ape-frica.7734/2013.I've been thinking about moving to Montana they say in that part of the country 40-below keeps you're kind out.Bwwwwwwwa
Whites could move to the Moon and the black man would follow them there. The ONLY way blacks can live in or even maintain a first world society is to live among Whites. The yellow man will not have the black man in Japan, China, or Korea, and he certainly won't babysit a bunch of spoiled ingrates like the white man has done for decades now. Ever go to the park and read those signs that say, "Don't Feed The Bears?" Well, the reason for that is the bears will become DEPENDENT on campers for their food and will become too lazy to hunt, and will instead opt out for the easy meal. Whites have become domestic refugees in their OWN countries. They keep fleeing to another exit down the road, only to have a busload of freeloading Blacks and other "diversities" follow them from place to place. Kind of weird considering how much these parasites say they're oppressed by White racism and all.
Big Bubba BC

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

bet yall l\liggas aint no dat Kfart b a sheboon like Rue Paul u no wat i trine ta say.
Liberal Democrat

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NATIONAL MINIMUM INCOME.(not "wage", we already have that).
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Q:Why are there so many trees in Harlem A:Free public transportation for the k.n.e.e.g.e.r.s Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Democrat wrote:
NATIONAL MINIMUM INCOME.(not "wage", we already have that).
Liberal gerrymandering is the evil that has been a bane on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,664
Sitting in the pit area at Verizon Wireless Amp... 12 hr Terry 2
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 15 hr Joe G 24
To The Supreme Court Repent 15 hr Message From God 1
Cougar Bars? 18 hr DebinSTL 6
wanting a black gal 19 hr anxious 1
Worst part of St. Louis Sun Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••