The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20695 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15760 May 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's called "reality." As in a statement grounded in truth and realism. Not some racial chauvinistic blowhard crap that "Reality" is trying to pass as truth. The world spun just fine before white people gained dominion and will continue to spin infinitely after they've lost that dominion. Coming along for the ride Quicksilverback Gorilla?
Why is it that they continue to live in mud huts and enslave each other today despite the efforts of nations throughout the world trying to make them more civilized?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15761 May 19, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 1% had slaves and many who did found it to be cheaper to pay help rather than feed, clothe, and provide housing for slaves. Also one of the most prolific slave owners was a black man himself.
"Less than 1%" ha...that's a giant lie. Don't attempt to whitewash fact with your fiction. And so what if a black man was a prolific slave owner that doesn't change the fact that slavery was hell for black people.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15762 May 19, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that they continue to live in mud huts and enslave each other today despite the efforts of nations throughout the world trying to make them more civilized?
So what that they live in mud huts? That is their way of life. We might think it's beneath us but our perception of them and their way of life is subjective, and quite frankly, irrelevant. Slavery is morally wrong. It happens in Asia, the middle east, and Europe. Sex slavery is big business. The world views any kind of slavery as repulsive but for the most part the world still practices it. So what is your point?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15763 May 20, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
For over 100 yrs. white liberals have used and abused blacks.From the original unions(to keep blacks out),to Margaret Sanger(to exterminate blacks),to welfare and affirmative action(make them dependent).
Your Black libtard Kermit abortionist has killed more blacks than any white man in history!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15764 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>t
Lol like the Caucasions that sponged off black slaves to pick cotton, build their plantations, cook their food, clean their house, babysit their kids, or even nowadays having Hispanic people tend to their yards or clean their businesses. Or how Caucasoids in corporate America sponge off the American people to fund their tax loopholes and corporate welfare right??
Don't forget how the big strong smart blacks sold the little weak dumb blacks to the whites many years ago to come over here to do all of that!
Cry Baby

Lebanon, OH

#15765 May 20, 2013
warrior, read my post again ya friggin moron, or have someone explain it to you.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15767 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what that they live in mud huts? That is their way of life. We might think it's beneath us but our perception of them and their way of life is subjective, and quite frankly, irrelevant. Slavery is morally wrong. It happens in Asia, the middle east, and Europe. Sex slavery is big business. The world views any kind of slavery as repulsive but for the most part the world still practices it. So what is your point?
If it's their way of life why is it an issue in this nation when they choose to destroy their housing, kill each other, and enslave each other?

Point is they are the number one reason for the situation they are in today. Nobody is asking Africans to enslave and brutalize each other they choose to do it. Today the majority of slavery is in Africa and South America not the East.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15768 May 20, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's their way of life why is it an issue in this nation when they choose to destroy their housing, kill each other, and enslave each other?
Point is they are the number one reason for the situation they are in today. Nobody is asking Africans to enslave and brutalize each other they choose to do it. Today the majority of slavery is in Africa and South America not the East.
I don't know why Americans worry so much about Africa. Americans need to worry about America. Obviously I'm not against charity but Americans need assistance. This nation gives away so much money to other nations. That money could be used to help us out tremendously.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15769 May 20, 2013
Quicksilver wrote:
Big Bubba has now surpassed K-fart on the evolutionary scale by 2 million years by his last comment. K-fart is now considered the forerunner of Lucy the Australopithecus by primatologists.
Who or what are you? Is it your job to keep posting stupid little comments like this??
Audrey S

Los Angeles, CA

#15770 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who or what are you? Is it your job to keep posting stupid little comments like this??
Pretty much any city without a starbucks is dangerous.
Kallark27

Miami, FL

#15771 May 20, 2013
Quicksilver wrote:
Big Bubba has now surpassed K-fart on the evolutionary scale by 2 million years by his last comment. K-fart is now considered the forerunner of Lucy the Australopithecus by primatologists.
Who or whatever you are, you know nothing about my mammy. Her name just happen to be Jamiama Flossie, not Lucy!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15772 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what that they live in mud huts? That is their way of life. We might think it's beneath us but our perception of them and their way of life is subjective, and quite frankly, irrelevant. Slavery is morally wrong. It happens in Asia, the middle east, and Europe. Sex slavery is big business. The world views any kind of slavery as repulsive but for the most part the world still practices it. So what is your point?
The only slave owners left in the United States and the rest of the Western world are almost exclusively Black and Brown PIMPS. Speaking of pimps, where the hell is that kneegrow Teaky and his ho named Tarbaby Jones? 1212.
Cry Baby

Lebanon, OH

#15773 May 20, 2013
My prayers and thoughts to the lost souls and survivors in and around Moore Oklahoma.Np words can describe how I feel. crying
lol

Lancaster, NY

#15774 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Americans worry so much about Africa. Americans need to worry about America. Obviously I'm not against charity but Americans need assistance. This nation gives away so much money to other nations. That money could be used to help us out tremendously.
I couldnt agree more, the stone age morons in africa should be left to starve and never thought of again, after we see how well that works we can repeat it here.
InsaneClownposse

Ballwin, MO

#15776 May 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt agree more, the stone age morons in africa should be left to starve and never thought of again, after we see how well that works we can repeat it here.
That sounds like a Good plan of action to thin the pack of uncivilized primitive primate ghetto dwelling lazy parasites just add the purple k00laid and Newport's and tainted KFC.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos

Since: Nov 11

Seymour, TN

#15777 May 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The only slave owners left in the United States and the rest of the Western world are almost exclusively Black and Brown PIMPS. Speaking of pimps, where the hell is that kneegrow Teaky and his ho named Tarbaby Jones? 1212.
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15778 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
Nope. But those are Jews for the most part. Goldman Sachs sure ain't an Irish name. Ben Shalom Bernanke isn't Italian. A great deal of Jews don't identify themselves as White BTW, no matter how we describe race. Sammy Davis Jr. and Madonna are converted Jews and not Jewish by birth, but don't kid yourself, I doubt many Jewish extremists accept converts while they would gladly accept an atheist Jew by blood. Wall ST. is almost exclusively dominated by Jewish Banksters.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15781 May 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess the bankers that keep us all enslaved to debt don't count eh?? But it's all blacks and browns huh??
Nobody has to have debt unless they choose to. It's not any particular ethnicity that can't manage their money.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#15782 May 20, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo whitey,ahs be pimpin mah choice hoes at de la'renassance motel.ahs dun cut a deal wif de owner ans ahs also gits room service like clean linens every week.Tarnisha be doushin now after gittin porked by some fat old mexican.
You are pretending to be a black dumbass.Blacks dont use the word "porked" 40 year old white, f**kin around online, drinkin beer white guys do, anyway, wouldnt it be easier to type real words instead of "pig" ebonomics?
lol

Lancaster, NY

#15783 May 20, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to have debt unless they choose to. It's not any particular ethnicity that can't manage their money.
Yes but blacks utilize "ebonomics"..thats where you pay the cable bill, and get evicted because you didnt pay the rent.
Obama is displaying this on a grand scale as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karl bowie 15 hr sick of one-sided 2
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... 21 hr I Do Federal Laws... 1
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Sat sick of one-sided 13
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... (May '15) Fri Back Again 19
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink Fri Evil Roy Slade 3
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) Fri Jeffermang 286
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Fri Tiff 52

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages