The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,478

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#15696 May 14, 2013
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
Tulsa is #28 and it's not primarily black.
Reality

Kansas City, MO

#15697 May 14, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Tulsa is #28 and it's not primarily black.
It's a mix of inbred whites, redskins, hispicnics and l\liggers. A bunch of high yella redbone inbreed drunks and junkies. Ironically, they all claim to be American Indians, in reality, they're Wannabees, with an average IQ of about 30, on a good day.
Nygaplease

Florissant, MO

#15698 May 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>It's a mix of inbred whites, redskins, hispicnics and l\liggers. A bunch of high yella redbone inbreed drunks and junkies. Ironically, they all claim to be American Indians, in reality, they're Wannabees, with an average IQ of about 30, on a good day.
Right on brotha,tell it like it is!
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15699 May 14, 2013
Ders a Black man in da White House. how u white chimps likes dat shit, ROL
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15700 May 14, 2013
An hiz wife izz hot.
5372 eats poo
Big Bubba BC

Henderson, NV

#15703 May 15, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
Oops, i mean i b da l\ligga an der b a half breed redbone in da White House.
Darth Maul

Jersey City, NJ

#15704 May 15, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about a ugly ape??? Do you have a mirror?
You think a mirror could withstand that? lol
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15705 May 15, 2013
Yeshet Eddie wrote:
IMAO I think Laramie Wyoming will be on that list this fall. If you consider sexually transmitted diseases dangerous. I made a mistake of smoking a blunt with Yeshet Eddie (weird college student) and got too lazy to go to the men's bathroom and buy a fifty cent condom, as a result I contracted herpes and have to take 500mg Valtrex for life.
Yeshet Eddie is going to attend the University of Wyoming Laramie campus that will be dangerous for students. In my opinion
Y U skrewin a sand brotha?
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#15706 May 15, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, i mean i b da l\ligga an der b a half breed redbone in da White House.
Itz 2 bad Obama izz halv white, dat izz wut ruins him
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#15707 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>It's a mix of inbred whites, redskins, hispicnics and l\liggers. A bunch of high yella redbone inbreed drunks and junkies. Ironically, they all claim to be American Indians, in reality, they're Wannabees, with an average IQ of about 30, on a good day.
You don't know much about Tulsa, do you?
Reality

Kansas City, MO

#15708 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
I forgot to mention Tulsa's lovely population of Brokeback Mountain Cowboys or should I say Cowgirls.
I Agree

Los Angeles, CA

#15709 May 15, 2013
Pretty much any city that doesn't have a nordstroms or coach store is a bad city to live in.uh? Yea!
Nygaplease

United States

#15710 May 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to mention Tulsa's lovely population of Brokeback Mountain Cowboys or should I say Cowgirls.
Day be called rump rangers.lol
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15715 May 17, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
Y U white tards looks so inbred all da time?
They are just trying to look like your mammy so you don't rob them..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15716 May 17, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
Michelle is the only black man in the white house that other oreo cookie is a fraud..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15717 May 17, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Itz 2 bad Obama izz halv white, dat izz wut ruins him
He's probably got a little pee pee like you..
Big Bubba BC

Kansas City, MO

#15718 May 17, 2013
Yo yo yo, i b gay cause dat wat i no bein in prison, so what, so is prez obama...
Linda

Schertz, TX

#15719 May 17, 2013
Well now you can add Baton Rouge, Louisiana to that list. A white male and his wife and 14 year old daughter were attacked when they stopped to get gas and the assailant told the victimm they were int he wrong neighborhood and wouldn't make it out. They beat the man and woman unconscious and the daughter too was attacked. Remind me not to stop in Baton Rouge anymore. This was a true hate crmie and I hope they throw the book at the ciminals. They deserve the max they can get. You knwo there haven't been any lynchings in many years, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#15721 May 17, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The whites should kick the living crap out of any black caught in any decent neighborhood.A few months ago some blacks moved into an Irish white area of Buffalo and they were threatened, stoned and driven out. The black mayor made a big stink about it.
Wasn't that post sweet enough?
Big Bubba BC

Canyon Country, CA

#15722 May 18, 2013
Big Bubba b lookin fo a big buck gorilla to make him happy an fo sum goo monkey luvin in his life....yall lemme no wat up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min thug interpreter 4,653
61 arrested, buildings set on fire in Ferguson ... 6 hr Red 1
Darren Wilson Was Just a Boy 7 hr The MatchMaker 2
What's the point of protests? 7 hr A Clan of Dunces 2
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 7 hr The Sausage 36
Arrest Darren Wilson Murderer 7 hr Orbital Blowout 10
Final Warning To America = Repent 11 hr REPENT 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search