The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 629)

Showing posts 12,561 - 12,580 of18,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WPWW 4EVER

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide. 5372. 1212. 7734.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I love how all you "creative" cowards think of new ways to use that repulsive racial epithet, the "N" word. You really need to take what real creativity you have and use it for something else other than mocking me and thinking up "innovative" ways to be bigoted, spineless jerks that get a thrill out of spreading lies, defamation and hate.
Rev Al Sharpton

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Kfart, u b ma l\ligger now an dats dat. Brutta Jesse b say he aint want u so b a good l\ligger an stop flappin yo BIG tire lips an make like drivin Miss Daisy an pick me up at ma crib, BEE BOP BABOON BOY!
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

It's an insult to apes to say blacks are like them. Gorillas, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons are capable of maintaining families, creating peaceful communities, and are not a drain on resources. When they get upset, they usually have a good reason for it (Territory and family threatened, predator attacking them, and poachers). And apes didn't attack Mr. Zimmerman the negro did. Blacks are incapable of creating peaceful communities and they waste resources like crazy. Blacks are just their own screwed up species.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch u mouf fool. mah mama worsh out u mouf, muddafokker.
Talk about a ugly ape??? Do you have a mirror?
whatever

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
They are white towns now. Martial law will hit only white towns as they have already started in the north.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Name one city these people have taken over and improved on?
Sambo

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Yeow sa! yeow sa! yeow sa!
David Fredericks

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
We (non-bigoted and educated)know there's only one species of human beings, whose native land is Africa. We further know that whites (result of northern climates) on encountering their dark-skinned and distant relatives in Africa imagined them to be primitive savages who could be raped, enslaved and exploited with impunity. After centuries of such and after being housed in filthy, crime infested ghettos with little possibility of respectable employment,our black brothers and sisters were expected to have achieved equality with their European breathern (left Africa long ago), thus having no need to steal their daily bread.
Von Haufstettler

Landshut, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

David Fredericks was born out of the ass from the feces of a mutant baboon.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

David Fredericks wrote:
<quoted text>
We (non-bigoted and educated)know there's only one species of human beings, whose native land is Africa. We further know that whites (result of northern climates) on encountering their dark-skinned and distant relatives in Africa imagined them to be primitive savages who could be raped, enslaved and exploited with impunity. After centuries of such and after being housed in filthy, crime infested ghettos with little possibility of respectable employment,our black brothers and sisters were expected to have achieved equality with their European breathern (left Africa long ago), thus having no need to steal their daily bread.
Spoken like a true, Hitler-teat-sucking, ignorant, brain dead white race chauvinist.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Sambo wrote:
Yeow sa! yeow sa! yeow sa!
Are you on a horse "Sambo?"
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

I see whitey is stil jelus he aint Black, u racist white looosers
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

U silly lil pekerwoods, toss big bubba salad like yo mama does
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
U silly lil pekerwoods, toss big bubba salad like yo mama does
Yo mammy puts Thousand Island dressing on my salad!
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true, Hitler-teat-sucking, ignorant, brain dead white race chauvinist.
Hey KFART your the pot calling the kettle black I understand you have been appointed sp00K's,person for the NRA and that stands for kneegers ruined America now go preach to your uncivilized pack of primitive primate leeches.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART your the pot calling the kettle black I understand you have been appointed sp00K's,person for the NRA and that stands for kneegers ruined America now go preach to your uncivilized pack of primitive primate leeches.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
I'm WPWW and I approve this message. 5372. 1212. 8484.
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

5372 eatz big bubbas Anal seepage
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Black Power u white tards
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Y U white tards looks so inbred all da time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,561 - 12,580 of18,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,078
I like black girls but im white (Jan '14) 6 hr Try It 25
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 10 hr Chase Kimball 24
James L. Walker 11 hr Nene 6
Excessive Force??? B&D Security and your safety... (May '09) 12 hr cgt 60
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 18 hr ALL HAVE SINNED THATS YOU 3
you better wake up st louis mo 18 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS REPENT 10
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 10:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters