The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,192

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15543 May 2, 2013
....earlier you asked someone if he thought this was a game. I will answer that yes it is. Life is a game. However you have lost a greater part of it already but you are still putting in quarters into a slot machine that has no payout. It is not even plugged in. You are so in love with the handle and pulling the lever you do not realize you are playing the same sequence of numbers that a dead machine spit out a long time ago. The algorithms have changed and are constantly changing. Your numbers had meaning before but are now dead. If you continue to play those numbers the fate of the slot machine is what you should expect. Sitting alone in a warehouse gathering dust until you eventually hit the scrapyard decades from now.
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15544 May 2, 2013
... Fear is good. Fear is good to have. Hate is and anger is the result of fear. Love is the outcome of peace tranquility and the spirit of brotherhood. An organization that promotes anger and hate is itself filled with fear and uncertainty. Surely how can anyone support such an institution? Anger and hate are an expression of true weakness both physical, spiritual, and mental. The maternal love of mother is pure. Mother is strong . Mother means strength, food, comfort, peace. Who is this anger and hate that has wrongfully usurped thy kind spirit. Ask him as you look in the mirror. Who has taken over this kind sweet boy. What is his name?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15545 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
....earlier you asked someone if he thought this was a game. I will answer that yes it is. Life is a game. However you have lost a greater part of it already but you are still putting in quarters into a slot machine that has no payout. It is not even plugged in. You are so in love with the handle and pulling the lever you do not realize you are playing the same sequence of numbers that a dead machine spit out a long time ago. The algorithms have changed and are constantly changing. Your numbers had meaning before but are now dead. If you continue to play those numbers the fate of the slot machine is what you should expect. Sitting alone in a warehouse gathering dust until you eventually hit the scrapyard decades from now.
It appears to me that you are wishing me dead! Is this a threat? You use the word dead in your rant several times. I have never usd that word. I will now take the appropriate actions to defend myself even if it calls for a preemptive strike! 5372..
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15546 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to me that you are wishing me dead! Is this a threat? You use the word dead in your rant several times. I have never usd that word. I will now take the appropriate actions to defend myself even if it calls for a preemptive strike! 5372..
Interesting analogy. I hope you learned to analyze facts by reading the bottle of KY from your "large" male lover. Most gang members enjoy the company of males because they are undoubtedly homosexual. Your head is shaved to symbolize worship for the penis. In glad my use of the word dead has awakened you of of your stupor as you are a false Aryan god and I am the true Iberian savage. I am the true Lusitanian native and not the Nordic inbreeders you represent . I am 333 777 and 1212. Perfection and divinity. You are fit to be the toe jam of my Spartan sandal and the fruit of your loin are fit to be my house servants. You should apologize before that mole on your face erupts into cancer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15547 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting analogy. I hope you learned to analyze facts by reading the bottle of KY from your "large" male lover. Most gang members enjoy the company of males because they are undoubtedly homosexual. Your head is shaved to symbolize worship for the penis. In glad my use of the word dead has awakened you of of your stupor as you are a false Aryan god and I am the true Iberian savage. I am the true Lusitanian native and not the Nordic inbreeders you represent . I am 333 777 and 1212. Perfection and divinity. You are fit to be the toe jam of my Spartan sandal and the fruit of your loin are fit to be my house servants. You should apologize before that mole on your face erupts into cancer.
LMAO! You sure do know much about gayness. I bet you suck a better pecker than Tarnisha! Iberian savage? LMAO! You mean you like to suck on Iberian SAUSAGE! You like a shaved Penis? You must suck on some really hairy men! LOL! You also said you had toe jam in your sperm filled sandal. LOL! That sounds like a personal problem you and your boyfriend should work out! I bet you are an angry little fellow because you are dying of AIDS from taking it up the poop chute all these years. LMFAO! 5372!
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15548 May 2, 2013
You should delete your cache my cancer Is lying in wait as a cookie in your browser.
Do they not teach you Ronan history or computer science in prison?
Blithering fool. I hope your virus protection is up to date. Do you hear the radio ads playing in the background. How did I do that? Are you really anonymous?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15549 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You think this is a game? You work at the FORD Plant correct?
Yep. With about 1000 others. Anything else? If you're really stupid enough to threaten me I suggest you really watch yourself. You don't know what I know, what resources I have at my disposal, and who I know. Chill out. Ok? This Topix is a game. A useless exercise in freedom of speech.
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15550 May 2, 2013
Wow incredible. You've gone from Tough Aryan bafoon who threatened to kill people to one sided rhetorical arguments. impressive. I hope you enjoyed my comments. I've given you more of an education than your Appalachian brethren have given you. Where are your silly sequence of numbers now? Naive! I don't need to laugh because your existence is enough of a comedy for me. Good day. Pigeon!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15551 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
You should delete your cache my cancer Is lying in wait as a cookie in your browser.
Do they not teach you Ronan history or computer science in prison?
Blithering fool. I hope your virus protection is up to date. Do you hear the radio ads playing in the background. How did I do that? Are you really anonymous?
LMAO! The noise you are hearing is your Romanian boyfriend pounding your big fat white ass! You are definitely coocoo for cocoa puffs!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15552 May 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. With about 1000 others. Anything else? If you're really stupid enough to threaten me I suggest you really watch yourself. You don't know what I know, what resources I have at my disposal, and who I know. Chill out. Ok? This Topix is a game. A useless exercise in freedom of speech.
Maybe you should get with hostel, he seems just a little more crazy than you! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15553 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
Wow incredible. You've gone from Tough Aryan bafoon who threatened to kill people to one sided rhetorical arguments. impressive. I hope you enjoyed my comments. I've given you more of an education than your Appalachian brethren have given you. Where are your silly sequence of numbers now? Naive! I don't need to laugh because your existence is enough of a comedy for me. Good day. Pigeon!
LOL! Don't go away mad pecker sucker just go away! LOL!
You maggot

Maywood, CA

#15554 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! The noise you are hearing is your Romanian boyfriend pounding your big fat white ass! You are definitely coocoo for cocoa puffs!
I'm glad to know you are a homosexual. Please delight me more with your vivid fantasies.
You maggot

Maywood, CA

#15555 May 2, 2013
You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to know you are a homosexual. Please delight me more with your vivid fantasies.
....GAY WARRIOR
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15556 May 2, 2013
You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to know you are a homosexual. Please delight me more with your vivid fantasies.
Hostel what happened you get kicked out of the motel lobby! LMAO! I am not your type, I like women, please move on with your pecker sucking deviant ways. Maybe you should write Erkel! LMAO! Remember I know who you are and you will not like what is about to happen! 5372..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15557 May 2, 2013
You maggot wrote:
<quoted text>....GAY WARRIOR
LMAO! That one really hurt. Tell your mammy I am free at 6. Have her bring her usual 12 pack of beer and red lipstick tube. That fat ho is in for a treat tonight!
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15558 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! That one really hurt. Tell your mammy I am free at 6. Have her bring her usual 12 pack of beer and red lipstick tube. That fat ho is in for a treat tonight!
Watch out you don't know what's about to hit you 5372
sameshytdifferen tday

United States

#15559 May 2, 2013
This is a never ending soap opera that's comical sameshytdifferentday.lol; -)-
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15560 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out you don't know what's about to hit you 5372
LMFAO! I know what's about to hit me, your mothers big fat lips and a nice cold 12 pack of Budweiser! I'll let you know when I am finished !
sameshytdifferen tday

United States

#15561 May 2, 2013
Peter puffers, pavement apes and cyber tough guys what a combination what a joke. lol; -)-
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

#15564 May 2, 2013
wat up tarn. you bees seein' Tyrone still. dat Tyrone jus bees playin' you girl. I bees yo baby daddy, know what I'm sayin. girl, I want to sex u up, know what I'm sayin. back dat thang up girl. U know you bees wantin a playa like Demetrius. kick dat kneegrow Tyrone two da curb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min Justice has LOST IT 96,851
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Dog Man 2,612
A debut contemporary romance by St. Louis autho... 4 hr STLouisan 1
Who is this doctor? 5 hr Jones 2
Black Muslim murders 19 year old 12 hr Grandpa Joe 1
Racist Black People 20 hr ray rice 4
Eric Church Concert Sat MusicMan14 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at September 14 at 8:03PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs