The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,486

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15523 May 1, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What gives? Is "city people" the NEW PC version of U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E.S.?
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372.
I thought I warned you once already about using 5372. I will not allow you to continue to insult our organization without you suffering the consequences. It took me a while to find out who you are and where you live so if you continue to use 5372 without permission somebody will be paying your family a special little visit. Thanks for your cooperation..

Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

#15524 May 1, 2013
Wut up salad tossin white trashes ?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15525 May 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I warned you once already about using 5372. I will not allow you to continue to insult our organization without you suffering the consequences. It took me a while to find out who you are and where you live so if you continue to use 5372 without permission somebody will be paying your family a special little visit. Thanks for your cooperation..
No you won't. Stop making empty threats.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15526 May 1, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you won't. Stop making empty threats.
When I want you to speak I will yank your chain. Do you hear me, well do you?

Spartanburg, SC

#15527 May 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When I want you to speak I will yank your chain. Do you hear me, well do you?
Sorry master adolf....next time I'll ask...5372 7734 1212 1488...
YouknowWhy

Arlington, TX

#15528 May 1, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
Its all the liberals, thats why
asian god

San Anselmo, CA

#15529 May 1, 2013
Disclosure wrote:
MY Rankings:
1) White City- Clean, safe, modern, and very livable.
2) Asian City- Somewhat clean, somewhat safe, and somewhat livable.
3) "Hispanic" City- Dirty, unsafe, and not very livable.
4) Black City- A total dump, a danger zone, and VERY unlivable.
wow, your typical criminal racist. hahah
asian god

San Anselmo, CA

#15530 May 2, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What gives? Is "city people" the NEW PC version of U.R.B.A.N. Y.U.F.E.S.?
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372.
cant spell murderer without white trash.
god

San Anselmo, CA

#15531 May 2, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
Wut up salad tossin white trashes ?
lol white man destroyed the world and blame everything on minitories

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15532 May 2, 2013
asian god wrote:
<quoted text> wow, your typical criminal racist. hahah
Truth hurts, eh?...Actually, the asians are often just as, if not cleaner than the whites, and they do their own cleaning......only amendment...lol...
Lisa

Salem, AR

#15533 May 2, 2013
You can bet your ass on this the most Dangerous Cities in America are the cities with the most blacks and Mexicans in them. And that's not BS it's simple fact.
Big Bubba

Murrieta, CA

#15534 May 2, 2013
5372 givin Blumpkin
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15535 May 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry master adolf....next time I'll ask...5372 7734 1212 1488...
LOL! OK, you brought it upon yourself. You have sealed your fate. It won't be long now....
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15536 May 2, 2013
asian god wrote:
<quoted text> wow, your typical criminal racist. hahah
Next time, no starch in my shirt collar, friggin fish eyed fool. 5372 for life. Go eat some fish heads and seaweed, and for heavens sake do something about that smelly breath of yours. bwaaaaaaaaaa. 1212 for life. White Pride Worldwide. 7734.

Spartanburg, SC

#15537 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! OK, you brought it upon yourself. You have sealed your fate. It won't be long now....
I'll begin the countdown....anything else???? 5372 1212 7734 1488
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15538 May 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll begin the countdown....anything else???? 5372 1212 7734 1488
You think this is a game? You work at the FORD Plant correct?
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15539 May 2, 2013
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15540 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
.....a similar note prison gangs usually use argot or slang language to secretly convey messages to members. Numbers usually are compressed biblical passages that signify revenge, attack , murder. With the use of expert witnesses such previous postings can be traduced and presented to a jury to convey their meaning. This thus helps establish the requisite men's rea for specific intent crimes such as solicitation, conspiracy , attempt crimes, or accomplice liability. Certain actions by these gangs such as threats on a web medium coupled by an overt act such as purchasing of large volumes of ammunition can be used as proof of the actus reus.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15541 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
Warning: Using 5372 out of context and without permission is not advisable and can lead to, well let's say undesireable actions..
Hostel

Maywood, CA

#15542 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Warning: Using 5372 out of context and without permission is not advisable and can lead to, well let's say undesireable actions..
you can sugar coat a death threat. One case in 1978 convicted a business owner of using "I hope you intentionally stop breathing tonight" coupled with a business owners act of strangling his rival who was in a drunken sleep sent him to death row. Your disclaimers are actually invalid there is no freedom of speech when death threats or acts of imminent violence trigger a breach of the peace. You can tip toe around murder, mayhem and assault and battery , conspiracy all day bu in the end these postings are PERMANENT . And can NEVER be erased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 14 min Obama is Half White 4,784
For some, location of Brown's hands irrelevant 1 hr nuke fergustan 1
should browns stepdfather be charged with incit... 3 hr DontCha Know 2
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 3 hr WWJD 76
Arrest Darren Wilson Murderer 7 hr justme 17
Mo. church torched 24 hours after Mike Brown Sr... 10 hr Dog Man 2
Reaction to the Ferguson Grand Jury's Decision 17 hr BoBoo 52
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis