The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,361 - 12,380 of 18,546 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
About me using "white people words" well, last I checked English was colorless.
English, at least proper English IS in fact colorless. The grammatical abomination falls in the absolute train-wreck that "black people speak".

Blacks for years have attempted to change words and dialects to desperately create something that is theirs, in an effort to be less American (ie "African American").

Such a desperate race of non-conformists...the language, which really is a manifestation of the laziness that seems to follow most blacks, results in the slummy ghettos and shittty lives that the black population as a whole creates for themselves.

AIGHT
ALL THAT
BABY MAMA
BABY DADDY
BENJAMINS
CRIB
DIGITS
BAPHROOM - BIRPHDAY - or any other wort where the is replaced with "PH"
AXE indtead of "ask"
JURWEE
KRUNK
PLAYA - GANGSTA - or any other lazy way of replacing the "ER" with "A"

The list goes on and on, but anyone with half a brain can see that the mutilation of the language clearly is an attempt by blacks to be different...when all played out in a conversation, its a lot more lazy speaking than it is a change of words (ie "dat b muh cuuuu", translation that is my cousin).

Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks.

Its like having cockroaches in Florida, you know they are there, there is not a lot you can do about them, so you learn to tolerate them, still knowing they are nothing but a huge annoyance in the grand scheme of things!

Its a choice for most blacks, and the choice they make....the lazy one!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
English, at least proper English IS in fact colorless. The grammatical abomination falls in the absolute train-wreck that "black people speak".
Blacks for years have attempted to change words and dialects to desperately create something that is theirs, in an effort to be less American (ie "African American").
Such a desperate race of non-conformists...the language, which really is a manifestation of the laziness that seems to follow most blacks, results in the slummy ghettos and shittty lives that the black population as a whole creates for themselves.
AIGHT
ALL THAT
BABY MAMA
BABY DADDY
BENJAMINS
CRIB
DIGITS
BAPHROOM - BIRPHDAY - or any other wort where the is replaced with "PH"
AXE indtead of "ask"
JURWEE
KRUNK
PLAYA - GANGSTA - or any other lazy way of replacing the "ER" with "A"
The list goes on and on, but anyone with half a brain can see that the mutilation of the language clearly is an attempt by blacks to be different...when all played out in a conversation, its a lot more lazy speaking than it is a change of words (ie "dat b muh cuuuu", translation that is my cousin).
Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks.
Its like having cockroaches in Florida, you know they are there, there is not a lot you can do about them, so you learn to tolerate them, still knowing they are nothing but a huge annoyance in the grand scheme of things!
Its a choice for most blacks, and the choice they make....the lazy one!
You're hilarious. You really have some kind of sick obsession with black people. It's like your day isn't complete until you say something negative or disparaging about us. Why do you insist on making yourself feel better at our expense? You're so darn ignorant it's hilarious. You said: "Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks." So I guess Colin Powell, Herman Cain, Deneen Borelli, Condoleeza Rice, Larry Elder, Bill Cosby, the First Family, the countless black republicans, and conservatives, and democrats CLEARLY have no desire to assimilate seeing as they are in political positions and have embraced their birthright,(American citizenship), and these black folks have no desire to assimilate?? And you wonder why I call you mentally challenged, obtuse, and RETARDED. You are so obsessed with denigrating blacks that you constantly overlook what's clear as day. You make sweeping generalizations when you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

These black people CLEARLY don't want to assimilate.....http://cache.tr ustedpartner.com/docs/library/ NationalBlackRepublicanAssocia tion2009/Black%20Republican%20 Leaders%20Today%202Feb11.pdf

They CLEARLY want nothing to do with America:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservati...

All of these black people talk like KingFish's "creations" Shyteak Niewhatever, and TarBaby Jones...."yo yo yo weez blak cunsuvatives...weez hatez Ameerica...weez all wantz tah be lyk Wheel Deel sayz weez iz..."

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

One of my links messed up so here it is again:
http://www.nbra.info/index.cfm... ;

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a second...I know exactly who you are.LOL.THIS IS GREAT! Hey everyone, this chick in real lfe is 27 she's short and dumpy with pitts in her face from picking at her zits when she was younger, and a few years ago she got so drunk at her own party that she $hit her pants and all the guys were pissing on her after she passed out on the garage floor, you better watch what you're saying girl, I'm the one who drug your chubby ass into the barn so no one would mess with you! And you dare post a pic like that and say that's what you look like!LOL!
Clone, I hate to rain on your parade but I'm not that poor slob that you described here.What the hell kinda party were you at where a girl passed out and the boys pissed on her? Is one of those boys your finance?
A real country girl doesn't associate with filth like that.

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and a real country girl doesn't associate with vvetbacks like that greasy pervert who has the hots for any female on here. Tarbaby Jones is more his forte'.
Anonymous

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clone, I hate to rain on your parade but I'm not that poor slob that you described here.What the hell kinda party were you at where a girl passed out and the boys pissed on her? Is one of those boys your finance?
A real country girl doesn't associate with filth like that.
you are not fooling me girl, its kind of hard when I know you! You may be able to fool these guys but I know the truth about you, what you look like, and who you associate yourself with. Everything you did and what you look like looks pretty bad when its written down doesn't it?

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tommy,ahs dunt lak yall dissin me an my b1tch Tarnisha on dis here florim wif all yo honkey cracka jive jawin,no wat i sayin?an why da hell aint yall got me das 32 a hour gravy job at de ford truck plant?ahs dun writ a applecation de udder day ans gibbed yall as a referance but Ah aint herd nuffin since.
Thxs KingGrouper for your timely response....LOL! I always enjoy your responses...;-)
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thxs KingOftopix for your timely response I look up to you for your words of wisdom they last a life time ..;-)
KFArT you finally realized that your pack of wild urban yufes are destroying America and the English language I am very happy to appoint you head spoke person for the save the Urban Gorilla foundation you should be very proud.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Country_Girl22 wrote:
Oh, and a real country girl doesn't associate with vvetbacks like that greasy pervert who has the hots for any female on here. Tarbaby Jones is more his forte'.
WOW! So you pooped your pants and people pissed on you. That's pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you. I will say those people who pissed on you are more pathetic than you are but not by much. You are one classless bitch. You can bet I would never piss on you, not even if you were on fire!
NAACP

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

What are three things you can't give a l\ligger?

A black eye, a fat lip and a job.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Congoleeza Rice, Colon Bowel, and Herman "Sugar" Cain are three of the most well known coonservatives. 5372
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks." So I guess Colin Powell, Herman Cain, Deneen Borelli, Condoleeza Rice, Larry Elder, Bill Cosby, the First Family, the countless black republicans, and conservatives, and democrats CLEARLY have no desire to assimilate seeing as they are in political positions and have embraced their birthright,(American citizenship), and these black folks have no desire to assimilate?? And you wonder why I call you mentally challenged, obtuse, and RETARDED. You are so obsessed with denigrating blacks that you constantly overlook what's clear as day. You make sweeping generalizations when you have NO idea what you are talking about.
You don't seem to get the concept of the term "as a whole" do you?(As a whole..."An entity or system made up of interrelated parts"..."In most instances or cases; as a rule")

How many blacks are in the United States? How many names did you give?
What is the percentage of our population that blacks make up?
What percentage of the prison population is black?
What is the percentage of the population that blacks make up in Detroit or any one of the other "25 most dangerous cities"?

In the grand scheme of things, blacks are more prone to talking like fools, acting like fools and overall adding less to our society, than the other way around!

Your continual denial to this fact, makes you a fool and not willing to "deal" with the problem, making you a party to the problem!

If you think blacks "as a whole" generally give a shitt about anything other than where their next hand out is coming, then you are crazy, blind and mentally challenged!

Speaking of mentally challenged, I see you are sensitive to words and thoughts of others quite a bit, including how you whine about honesty and frankness...yeah so sensitive and such a upstanding person, that you wouldn't take the low road, since you preach at people all the time...someone of your stature wouldn't dare make an insensitive hateful slur in order to try to take a shot at someone...would you?

Again your use of the word "RETARDED" or "RETARD" as has been pointed out to you more than once, is considered highly insensitive and bigoted to a whole group of people, and is akin to racism...funny you keep using it over and over on here.

Hmmmm, hypocrisy anyone?

You really are a one trick pony, and...so typical!
Clayton Bigsby

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

White Power!!!! 5372

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>KFArT you finally realized that your pack of wild urban yufes are destroying America and the English language I am very happy to appoint you head spoke person for the save the Urban Gorilla foundation you should be very proud.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Thank you, sir spineless lol.
Clayton Bigsby

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide!!!! 1212

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You don't seem to get the concept of the term "as a whole" do you?(As a whole..."An entity or system made up of interrelated parts"..."In most instances or cases; as a rule")
How many blacks are in the United States? How many names did you give?
What is the percentage of our population that blacks make up?
What percentage of the prison population is black?
What is the percentage of the population that blacks make up in Detroit or any one of the other "25 most dangerous cities"?
In the grand scheme of things, blacks are more prone to talking like fools, acting like fools and overall adding less to our society, than the other way around!
Your continual denial to this fact, makes you a fool and not willing to "deal" with the problem, making you a party to the problem!
If you think blacks "as a whole" generally give a shitt about anything other than where their next hand out is coming, then you are crazy, blind and mentally challenged!
Speaking of mentally challenged, I see you are sensitive to words and thoughts of others quite a bit, including how you whine about honesty and frankness...yeah so sensitive and such a upstanding person, that you wouldn't take the low road, since you preach at people all the time...someone of your stature wouldn't dare make an insensitive hateful slur in order to try to take a shot at someone...would you?
Again your use of the word "RETARDED" or "RETARD" as has been pointed out to you more than once, is considered highly insensitive and bigoted to a whole group of people, and is akin to racism...funny you keep using it over and over on here.
Hmmmm, hypocrisy anyone?
You really are a one trick pony, and...so typical!
Well, I'm not going to comment on your "inherent" argument. All you do is preach to the choir and say the same things over and over again like a toy my niece would play with. As far as me making hateful slurs, well, I'm sorry you feel that way. While I know I'm not perfect and constantly make mistakes, I do try to respect people as best as I can. How you can link the word retard with racism still makes no sense to me but ah well. You know....this whole back and forth thing with you is such a waste of time. I want to stop speaking with you but it's just too much fun! It's thrilling to kind of see into the mind of a white person. White people on Topix often reveal their true feelings because of the anonymity this website affords them. Moreover, these meaningless debates help me to sharpen my skills when debating others.
Chin Lee

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The Chinese people are so glad we do not have to tolerate black simians. They are mostly lazy, deceptive and incorrigible. American politicians and celebrities empower these cancerous forms of life.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as me making hateful slurs, well, I'm sorry you feel that way. While I know I'm not perfect and constantly make mistakes, I do try to respect people as best as I can. How you can link the word retard with racism still makes no sense to me but ah well.
I don't feel that way you boob, a whole community of medical professionals in the mental health field and the families of mentally impaired folks. Way to try an marginalize it, fool!

The best part is where you say "While I know I'm not perfect and constantly make mistakes, I do try to respect people as best as I can"...the fact that you had been told by me several times how much of an azz you were being, and how shitty of you to keep on saying the bigoted and insensitive thing, you still do. Then in the same breath, you whine about others, like the hypocrite you are! Classic, lmao
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>White people on Topix often reveal their true feelings because of the anonymity this website affords them. Moreover, these meaningless debates help me to sharpen my skills when debating others.
Apparently it has a great deal of meaning to you, or else you would NOT be on here day after day, whining in various threads about your same nonsense.
You are a hypocrite...and a know-it-all, who is incapable of debating, because of your own arrogance.

Anonymity on the internet is a must, for the simple fact that nutjobs like you, could not ever have a civil debate or discussion. The cowards who hide in the shadows, like the animals in cities like Detroit, are incapable of logical and rational discussion, and extend their animistic nature in a hidden and indefensible way.

Now, if you believe you're such a forthright and confident mouth on here, then lets have you remove the shroud of anonymity, goober!
After all, black people on Topix often reveal their true feelings because of the anonymity this website affords them.

Bwaaahaha
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sir.
Hey K-ART remember these lyrics who's your momma who's your daddy I'm the kn!!!Ger in the alley I'm the pusher man I'm just a clown turning a frown upside down.Honk! Honk!:)Bwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 95,507
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr vote to vote 10,207
Narc in st charles 9 hr Terry 2
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) 18 hr Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) Thu BUYER 28
Blacks gangs Thu dolla bill 7
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) Thu st charles 210
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000