The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
12,341 - 12,360 of 18,857 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15390 Apr 16, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a second...I know exactly who you are.LOL.THIS IS GREAT! Hey everyone, this chick in real lfe is 27 she's short and dumpy with pitts in her face from picking at her zits when she was younger, and a few years ago she got so drunk at her own party that she $hit her pants and all the guys were pissing on her after she passed out on the garage floor, you better watch what you're saying girl, I'm the one who drug your chubby ass into the barn so no one would mess with you! And you dare post a pic like that and say that's what you look like!LOL!
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15391 Apr 16, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
LMAO! It's obvious that you are a lonely little fat BOY! I bet you're also gay!
Anonymous

West Hartford, CT

#15392 Apr 16, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! And I'm not jealous of $hit! You stand about 5'3'' and your like 150 lbs. COURTNEY! Yeah you are a country chick but you are in no way sexy sry honey! Did you ever get the smell of piss out of your clothes? After that one you would think your confidence is at a microscopic level! Here I tried helping you and you're on here talking $hit...omg..!
Anonymous

West Hartford, CT

#15393 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It's obvious that you are a lonely little fat BOY! I bet you're also gay!
No, I know this girl Warrior, I went to a party she tthrew a few years ago, she doesn't live far from me, her name is courtney and that pic she posted is such bullcrap, she could probably pass as a little boy if she covers her boobs! What gave her away is the description she gave of her nasty snatch, she said that to probably 15 dudes at that party, same description, it took me a minute to figure out who I heard that from when I read that post, but that's who it is, the IP address is right too!
Anonymous

West Hartford, CT

#15394 Apr 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It's obvious that you are a lonely little fat BOY! I bet you're also gay!
At that party she went crazy doing power shots of jack daniels straight, got so drunk she $hit in her shorts and after she passed out most of the guys there literally started pissing on her, she's nasty gross so I guess she deserved it, but I felt bad so I drug her to the barn so nobody would mess with her! I can't believe she's my topix clone.LOL. THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#15395 Apr 16, 2013
Test. White Pride Worldwide. Kfecal. Gorillas In The Mist. White Christmas. 5372. 1212. Copy. White Power. Clayton Bigsby. 7734. Copy. White Pride. Copy. Stay White. Stay Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 10-4. Copy.

Since: Nov 11

Seymour, TN

#15396 Apr 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Test. White Pride Worldwide. Kfecal. Gorillas In The Mist. White Christmas. 5372. 1212. Copy. White Power. Clayton Bigsby. 7734. Copy. White Pride. Copy. Stay White. Stay Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. 10-4. Copy.
Clayton Bigsby?? Really?? Lol the blind black man who was a white supremacist?? You are a real joke you know that! Lol
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

#15397 Apr 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Pittsburgh is the crap
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15398 Apr 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a NAACP on fire?
Answer: a firecracker! Bwaaaaaa!
HUH????

Come on, you can do better!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15399 Apr 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby is my idol,I always wanted to play fat Albert in the school play but my big mambo lips got in my way now that I'm grown up everybody thinks Im a real joke you know that!:(
Poor K-FART I have an opening in our circus play and I think you would be the perfect actor for the lead role in Little Black Mambo,it's a tale of a big fat kid that's you who rose from rags to riches Hey Hey Hey! Heybuba fat KFECAl.Bwwwwwwwwws
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#15400 Apr 16, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>At that party she went crazy doing power shots of jack daniels straight, got so drunk she $hit in her shorts and after she passed out most of the guys there literally started pissing on her, she's nasty gross so I guess she deserved it, but I felt bad so I drug her to the barn so nobody would mess with her! I can't believe she's my topix clone.LOL. THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!
You did the right thing by dragging her off. She owes you one big time. She should be thanking you instead of mocking you. Maybe Shytsteak can put her in his stable, seems like a perfect fit for both! LMAO!
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

#15401 Apr 16, 2013
How long does it take a black woman to pass a turd?

Answer: 9 Months
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

#15402 Apr 16, 2013
What's long and hard on a l\ligger?

Answer: The Third Grade
WC Taxpayer

Dayton, OH

#15403 Apr 16, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
Did you really $hit your pants?

Since: Nov 11

Sparta, TN

#15404 Apr 16, 2013
NAACP wrote:
What's long and hard on a l\ligger?
Answer: The Third Grade
Well, I don't know about that. You may have to ask your female relatives lol!

Since: Nov 11

Sparta, TN

#15405 Apr 16, 2013
NAACP wrote:
How long does it take a black woman to pass a turd?
Answer: 9 Months
You sooooo plagiarized that from a racist website! Ha!

Since: Nov 11

Sparta, TN

#15406 Apr 16, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Poor K-FART I have an opening in our circus play and I think you would be the perfect actor for the lead role in Little Black Mambo,it's a tale of a big fat kid that's you who rose from rags to riches Hey Hey Hey! Heybuba fat KFECAl.Bwwwwwwwwws
Nice try Insanely COWARDLY Pansy. Grow a spine and stop posting crap you and both know I didn't say.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15407 Apr 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
About me using "white people words" well, last I checked English was colorless.
English, at least proper English IS in fact colorless. The grammatical abomination falls in the absolute train-wreck that "black people speak".

Blacks for years have attempted to change words and dialects to desperately create something that is theirs, in an effort to be less American (ie "African American").

Such a desperate race of non-conformists...the language, which really is a manifestation of the laziness that seems to follow most blacks, results in the slummy ghettos and shittty lives that the black population as a whole creates for themselves.

AIGHT
ALL THAT
BABY MAMA
BABY DADDY
BENJAMINS
CRIB
DIGITS
BAPHROOM - BIRPHDAY - or any other wort where the is replaced with "PH"
AXE indtead of "ask"
JURWEE
KRUNK
PLAYA - GANGSTA - or any other lazy way of replacing the "ER" with "A"

The list goes on and on, but anyone with half a brain can see that the mutilation of the language clearly is an attempt by blacks to be different...when all played out in a conversation, its a lot more lazy speaking than it is a change of words (ie "dat b muh cuuuu", translation that is my cousin).

Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks.

Its like having cockroaches in Florida, you know they are there, there is not a lot you can do about them, so you learn to tolerate them, still knowing they are nothing but a huge annoyance in the grand scheme of things!

Its a choice for most blacks, and the choice they make....the lazy one!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15408 Apr 17, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
English, at least proper English IS in fact colorless. The grammatical abomination falls in the absolute train-wreck that "black people speak".
Blacks for years have attempted to change words and dialects to desperately create something that is theirs, in an effort to be less American (ie "African American").
Such a desperate race of non-conformists...the language, which really is a manifestation of the laziness that seems to follow most blacks, results in the slummy ghettos and shittty lives that the black population as a whole creates for themselves.
AIGHT
ALL THAT
BABY MAMA
BABY DADDY
BENJAMINS
CRIB
DIGITS
BAPHROOM - BIRPHDAY - or any other wort where the is replaced with "PH"
AXE indtead of "ask"
JURWEE
KRUNK
PLAYA - GANGSTA - or any other lazy way of replacing the "ER" with "A"
The list goes on and on, but anyone with half a brain can see that the mutilation of the language clearly is an attempt by blacks to be different...when all played out in a conversation, its a lot more lazy speaking than it is a change of words (ie "dat b muh cuuuu", translation that is my cousin).
Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks.
Its like having cockroaches in Florida, you know they are there, there is not a lot you can do about them, so you learn to tolerate them, still knowing they are nothing but a huge annoyance in the grand scheme of things!
Its a choice for most blacks, and the choice they make....the lazy one!
You're hilarious. You really have some kind of sick obsession with black people. It's like your day isn't complete until you say something negative or disparaging about us. Why do you insist on making yourself feel better at our expense? You're so darn ignorant it's hilarious. You said: "Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks." So I guess Colin Powell, Herman Cain, Deneen Borelli, Condoleeza Rice, Larry Elder, Bill Cosby, the First Family, the countless black republicans, and conservatives, and democrats CLEARLY have no desire to assimilate seeing as they are in political positions and have embraced their birthright,(American citizenship), and these black folks have no desire to assimilate?? And you wonder why I call you mentally challenged, obtuse, and RETARDED. You are so obsessed with denigrating blacks that you constantly overlook what's clear as day. You make sweeping generalizations when you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15409 Apr 17, 2013
These black people CLEARLY don't want to assimilate.....http://cache.tr ustedpartner.com/docs/library/ NationalBlackRepublicanAssocia tion2009/Black%20Republican%20 Leaders%20Today%202Feb11.pdf

They CLEARLY want nothing to do with America:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservati...

All of these black people talk like KingFish's "creations" Shyteak Niewhatever, and TarBaby Jones...."yo yo yo weez blak cunsuvatives...weez hatez Ameerica...weez all wantz tah be lyk Wheel Deel sayz weez iz..."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 min smarty pants 1,822
What Race Of People Most Likely To Loot In Ferg... 30 min Wonder Boy 5
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,056
The White-Trash of America Will Riot if Officer... 2 hr Observer 10
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 2 hr neveratfault 212
monitors editing your posts 2 hr bambam 2
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 4 hr Bob The Supremacist 4
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••