The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20109 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15260 Apr 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet heart!
Well its more like good afternoon now:)lol. Sry, had to work!
hOME bOY bABOON

Lumberton, NC

#15261 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Well its more like good afternoon now:)lol. Sry, had to work!
yo country girl Shyfreak be ma homey l\ligger beech. don b messen wit ma lil monkey boy, ahrye?

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

#15262 Apr 10, 2013
hOME bOY bABOON wrote:
<quoted text>yo country girl Shyfreak be ma homey l\ligger beech. don b messen wit ma lil monkey boy, ahrye?
Those 2 boys, Shyteak and Warrior are on my agenda. You don't like sharing ?
hOME bOY bABOON

Atlanta, GA

#15263 Apr 10, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
me an Shyfreak busted by 50 an spent tame tagetha in da prison hoe, we boff fall in luv wit eats utter u no wat im trine ta say, dat y he b ma babee hoe.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15264 Apr 10, 2013
Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will share you like a wish bone HO! He grabs one leg, I grab the other, we pull you until you break in half and he can have you bitch..
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15265 Apr 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will share you like a wish bone HO! He grabs one leg, I grab the other, we pull you until you break in half and he can have you bitch..
You tell em Warrior! Whoever that person is they're following me on other threads too, and it's pissing me off!
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15266 Apr 10, 2013
I think I have a topix stalker!
hOME bOY bABOON

Kansas City, MO

#15267 Apr 11, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
I think I have a topix stalker!
doan wurry bout Shyfreak cause he masturbate to a picture of his lil bro.
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#15268 Apr 11, 2013
hOME bOY bABOON wrote:
<quoted text>doan wurry bout Shyfreak cause he masturbate to a picture of his lil bro.
Lovely!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

#15269 Apr 11, 2013
hOME bOY bABOON wrote:
<quoted text>doan wurry bout Shyfreak cause he masturbate to a picture of his lil bro.
Hey home skillet Babc00n calm down go run down to Hajji BBQ and liquor store and pick up some alligator ribs,chittlings,and a 40oz of shytzmalt liquor and smoke a blunt with your brother from another mother shyt-steak.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!!
hOME bOY bABOON

Kansas City, MO

#15270 Apr 11, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey home skillet Babc00n calm down go run down to Hajji BBQ and liquor store and pick up some alligator ribs,chittlings,and a 40oz of shytzmalt liquor and smoke a blunt with your brother from another mother shyt-steak.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!!
im wit u.... how u no wat i b do?
Green Grosser

Konstancin-jeziorna, Poland

#15271 Apr 11, 2013
Don't forget to pick up some of those Kallark27 greens.
White Pride

Mesquite, NV

#15272 Apr 11, 2013
Green Grosser wrote:
Don't forget to pick up some of those Kallark27 greens.
I hear Kallark grows them out of his ass.
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#15273 Apr 11, 2013
White Pride wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Kallark grows them out of his ass.
He probably stinks like stinkin ass.
White Pride

Mesquite, NV

#15274 Apr 11, 2013
Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably stinks like stinkin ass.
The nickname for Kallark greens is stink weed, it's indigenous to all nasty black asses.
Demetrius Jackson

Cleveland, GA

#15279 Apr 11, 2013
yo yo wat up Tar baby. You stil be trickin' fo Teaky? Holla at yo baby daddy.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15280 Apr 11, 2013
Attention: K-FART has retired from Ford and topics to pursue his new profession as a representative for the elite group of chimps the organizations name is J.A.N and it stands for (Just Another Negero)he is on a mission right now in APE-RICkA to try to recruit other chimps to work on his banana plantation where he hopes to help his kind providing them with free food and mud huts while.he reaps the harvest and makes millions,stay tuned for future updates this message was brought to you by the W.P.W.W network building a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/2013

Since: Nov 11

Newport, TN

#15281 Apr 11, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
Attention: K-FART has retired from Ford and topics to pursue his new profession as a representative for the elite group of chimps the organizations name is J.A.N and it stands for (Just Another Negero)he is on a mission right now in APE-RICkA to try to recruit other chimps to work on his banana plantation where he hopes to help his kind providing them with free food and mud huts while.he reaps the harvest and makes millions,stay tuned for future updates this message was brought to you by the W.P.W.W network building a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/2013
Thank you soooo much for this post. I seriously laughed so hard when I read it. I haven't been feeling too well today and I needed this. Seriously. I guess keep it coming since none of you can seem to keep my name out of your mouth lol. ;-)
hOME bOY bABOON

Kansas City, MO

#15282 Apr 11, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tarny, wat up b1tch?Ahs dun wented to de ford plant today an axed fo a applecation an dey dun gibbed mees one.it dun axed me wat kinda job i wants an i telled dem a gravy job lak das tommy kallark dun gots,if u no wat i sayin?
yo yo yo yo yo yo oy oy oy oy...wat up wit u Shyfreak eatin Kallark greens mo fo? u b eatin dem greens y day b steel growin out dat mo fo ass...u ma beech hoe an u b eatin ma stank weed greens onlee out ma ass an dats dat beech....now get u l\ligger black ass to ma crib an sucko head ma Big D so i can put it up Kallark ass.
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15283 Apr 11, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you soooo much for this post. I seriously laughed so hard when I read it. I haven't been feeling too well today and I needed this. Seriously. I guess keep it coming since none of you can seem to keep my name out of your mouth lol. ;-)
K-FART since your not feeling well may I suggest you run down to the local neighborh00d liquor store and pick you up a bottle of brass monkey and sweat it out and keep the brown bag around the bottle.Bwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
got move to st loise Wed sawone 1
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore Wed jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Sep 1 Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Sep 1 black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Aug 31 ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Aug 31 Stonecold 43
females Aug 29 Hthr8 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages