The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,571

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Anonymous

Springfield, MA

#15158 Apr 2, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
82% of all crime is committed by people who were born out of wedlock
Here we go!! Life coach is back in the game to preach the same shit over and over and over again..YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!
Anonymous

Springfield, MA

#15159 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No I did not. Please post that if you can. You can't my little turtle dove.
" Why do you want me to go there Charlie. That really hurt my feelings. That other girl meant nothing to me. My heart has always been with you dear." Just to prove I'm right:) Don't worry I'm just messing with you. Charlie's old that woman must be in like her 40s or so, and its obvious you must share the same digits:)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15160 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>" Why do you want me to go there Charlie. That really hurt my feelings. That other girl meant nothing to me. My heart has always been with you dear." Just to prove I'm right:) Don't worry I'm just messing with you. Charlie's old that woman must be in like her 40s or so, and its obvious you must share the same digits:)
I wasn't talking about you princess. You are right about Charlie also. I miss you..
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#15161 Apr 2, 2013
82% of all crime is committed by black people who were born out of chimplock
I agree with you T.N.B when will it ever end the plague of zulu chimps gone wild on a daily basis the entitlements are going to run out and you better be prepared.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong campaign 2013 the cleansing of America for a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
Chinlee

Central District, Hong Kong

#15162 Apr 2, 2013
82% of all crime is committed by people who were born out of wedlock
Good thing China does not have black chimps. We're far better off tolerating earthquakes and floods than lazy law-breaking spoiled blue gum stupid monkeys any day.
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#15163 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you princess. You are right about Charlie also. I miss you..
Yeah, how about you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15164 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, how about you?
About me what, preciosu?
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#15166 Apr 2, 2013
Also if you get to know life coach like I have you will see the number 82 a lot. I believe it's more his age than a statistic!
Im talking to you

Centereach, NY

#15167 Apr 2, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you T.N.B when will it ever end the plague of zulu chimps gone wild on a daily basis the entitlements are going to run out and you better be prepared.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W Stay White Stay Strong you can't go Wrong campaign 2013 the cleansing of America for a whiter brighter future for our children. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
well, ya know... when you're not too bright and there's not much to do... and you're angry at the world and there's a special secret group you can join complete with fancy titles and hero fantasies...
Anonymous

Boston, MA

#15168 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>About me what, preciosu?
How old are you? LOL
Big Bubba does whiteChiks

Murrieta, CA

#15169 Apr 2, 2013
wut up Wiggas? u wish u wer black
WARRIOR TOSSES SALAD

Murrieta, CA

#15170 Apr 2, 2013
he look good in dat orange jumpsuit

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#15171 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>" Why do you want me to go there Charlie. That really hurt my feelings. That other girl meant nothing to me. My heart has always been with you dear." Just to prove I'm right:) Don't worry I'm just messing with you. Charlie's old that woman must be in like her 40s or so, and its obvious you must share the same digits:)
Now, now. Don't be so catty and naive. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#15172 Apr 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you princess. You are right about Charlie also. I miss you..
LOL. Best wishes to the both of you. Perhaps you can get hitched during your stay at Disneyland. Please send a postcard and photos.:)
Zookeeper

Canyon Country, CA

#15173 Apr 3, 2013
Big Bubba does whiteChiks wrote:
It's time to go back to your cage now l\ligger Bubba. We've got a special treat for you today, a bucket of extra crispy KFC, deep fried bananas and a special encore movie, "Gorillas Gone Wild In Kenya", starring HNIC Barack Opossum.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15174 Apr 3, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you? LOL
22 my dear, just like you..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15175 Apr 3, 2013
Big Bubba does whiteChiks wrote:
Big Blubba tossing salad in Gay murrietta town..

InsaneClownPosse

United States

#15176 Apr 3, 2013
Im talking to you wrote:
<quoted text>
well, ya know... when you're not too bright and there's not much to do... and you're angry at the world and there's a special secret group you can join complete with fancy titles and hero fantasies...
I have a position in my circus for you and the requirements are very simple bring you're own shovel and follow the elephants now Im talking to you did you hear me well did you.Have a nice day .Bwwwwwwwa
Anonymous

United States

#15177 Apr 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>22 my dear, just like you..
;)
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#15178 Apr 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Big Blubba tossing salad in Gay murrietta town..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ItAzJD0o9NQXX
WARRIOR,

I don't mean to dis you, but aren't you embarassed to say you live in a goofy town by the name of ALAMOGORDO ?

ROTFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! 1 hr facts 20
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 20 hr dorian johnson wa... 20
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... 21 hr Jplogan 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 hr glenravi 5,450
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Fri Skorzeny 442
4 shot in St Louis Fri Sunshine 1
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson Fri killa_the_compass... 22
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis