The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,701 - 11,720 of 18,550 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rather odd request. Why?
By the way, I hope your online love affair with Country Gurl is still burning red hot. ;)
That is an odd request he is a freaking pudpuller,his new moniker on topics will be spank.R.o.t.f.l.m.a.o Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Never amused

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

All black towns are bad. They start getting on the school board, city council. next thing you know, the entire city is down the drain. If you don't beleive me, check out that idiot Janice Fullilove from Memphrica. She is a joke!! absolute poster child for ignorant black trouble making know nothing. She is not the only one like her either. They breed. Our large towns are going to hell because of them. They get by with everything and so do the people living there. No justice other than if they think somebody done said something about them that might be a racial slur, OH HELL NO.. stupid!
Leon

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Do not overlook the entertainment feature provided as they play dress-up and go to jobs that are supposed to require intelligence. We had Martha Reeves who considered council her "second job." There was Monica who needed some spare change above the allowance from the congressman. We also had a bankrupt gay news reporter. The Kwame show has been pretty good although all of them have cost the state dearly.
Anonymous

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no glamour shot. I took it this morning in front of my mirror. Not very glamorous at all. Hahahaha.
But thank you.
You are beautiful Charlie:) i mean this in the least offensive way way possible, but obviously you're older than me and you kind of resemble my mom, shes a gorgous woman, I dont know if you have ever seen that new tv show Nashville but my mom looks exactly like Reana the country super star:) only less wrinkles and she just turned 50 today and that says alot:)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

There's no such thing as a city that isn't dangerous. As long as there are people, there will be danger. I love all the jokers bashing cities like Detroit. It's easy to do that from the suburbs, let's see you be a 10 year old who's parents are crack heads. Let's see how well you do.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You are beautiful Charlie:) i mean this in the least offensive way way possible, but obviously you're older than me and you kind of resemble my mom, shes a gorgous woman, I dont know if you have ever seen that new tv show Nashville but my mom looks exactly like Reana the country super star:) only less wrinkles and she just turned 50 today and that says alot:)
Thank you.:)
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

WPWW is beautiful.
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

WPWW wrote:
WPWW is beautiful.
Mhhhhmhhh, well i guess it starts with the person, post a ppic of yourself and we will determine that:)
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I hope your online love affair with Country Gurl is still burning red hot. ;)
Sounds like WARRIOR is a few clowns short of a circus. The buffoon has some major comical internet stalking and juvenile anger management issues.:)

By the way Charlie, you're welcome!
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the W.P.W.W I call a spade a spade,chimps,liverlips,jungleb unnies,spearchuckers,houseapes ,porchmunkees,all the media is controlled by the heebs and the wighetto primitive primate tire swinging fecal critter wet suits are there pawns.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong cleaning up America campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children. 5372/7734
Dese R the same names I callz yer mama, BOY
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no glamour shot. I took it this morning in front of my mirror. Not very glamorous at all. Hahahaha.
But thank you.
U gotz a pic of dat beever bendin over in dat miror?
Loll
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Pride in White Power is beautiful to behold. Experience the sensation. Support White Pride/Power Worldwide by sending your contributions today. Stay White, Stay Strong, and You Can't Go Wrong. White Pride. White Power. 5372. We are committed to building and securing a stronger country for future White Priders.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
U gotz a pic of dat beever bendin over in dat miror?
Loll
Shup, Stupid.
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

What's far worse than too many guns in this country are too many shyster attorneys, judges, politicians and lowlife lazy incorrigible crime-ridden smelly Apefricans.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not odd at all. You are a pretty woman and I would like to compaere them. I really like the red haired one the bes,t I think..
Camelot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup, Stupid.
Charlie Girl would you please give Warrior a second chance. That country gurl was no good for Warrior. Even Samson was weak and was lured into temptation from Delilah. 5372
Big Bubba Blackcack

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
What's far worse than too many guns in this country are too many shyster attorneys, judges, politicians and lowlife lazy incorrigible crime-ridden smelly Apefricans.
i took a bath evryday boy I not smelly.
U upper Lip smellz like warriors buttHairz
Big Bubba Blackcack

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup, Stupid.
go get bubba a sammich

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not odd at all. You are a pretty woman and I would like to compaere them. I really like the red haired one the bes,t I think..
Compare them? Oh yeah, sure....I'll post them all just for you.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Camelot wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Girl would you please give Warrior a second chance. That country gurl was no good for Warrior. Even Samson was weak and was lured into temptation from Delilah. 5372
Pshhhh....Warrior never had a first chance. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 35 min Obama Bitches 95,515
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 20 hr vote to vote 10,207
Narc in st charles 21 hr Terry 2
Saint Louis ties to Al Capone (Oct '10) Thu Early Ray 34
Buying old St Louis beeritems I.e. Hyde Park, G... (Dec '11) Thu BUYER 28
Blacks gangs Thu dolla bill 7
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) Thu st charles 210
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000