The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14061 Feb 26, 2013
clownboy wrote:
All you can do is talk stuff over the internet on some sissy clown shiet. Get a life clown loser, you obviously have no friends.
Look pal seems to me you need an attitude adjustment and me and my posse of j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s are just the group to help you turn your frown upside down and you will feel better if not I have a bowling pin with your name on it to change your attitude understand well do you moron.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#14062 Feb 26, 2013
March is White Pride Month and we start OUR month off roaring like a lion by showing the D.W. Griffith classic "Birth Of A Nation." Woodrow Wilson would proclaim this as a cinematic masterpiece. Join us as we view a film that pre-empted the Zionist occupied filth that is Hollywood aka Hymieweird of today. We will be showing non-Zionist produced, pro-White movies all month and we promise we'll start off roaring like a lion and we will not go out whimpering like a lamb. Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong!! For more information concerning March program schedule visit our website at www.WPWW.com .
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14063 Feb 26, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Look pal seems to me you need an attitude adjustment and me and my posse of j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s are just the group to help you turn your frown upside down and you will feel better if not I have a bowling pin with your name on it to change your attitude understand well do you moron.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!
More like a rolling pin and you are going to bake him a mental midget Betty Crocker cake made from your fat mothers bra crumbs in that one man circus show of yours! Now get back in that cage and stop using 5372 child..
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14064 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am heading east I thought about Branson, MO first, then down to Little Rock, Arkansas to pick up a good buddy of mine, then to your place, then to country gurls place then down to Disney World and then I am open to suggestions..
sounds like a good time! You think before I go anywhere with you I should know your name how old you are and what you look like.lol;)

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#14065 Feb 26, 2013
WPWW wrote:
March is White Pride Month and we start OUR month off roaring like a lion by showing the D.W. Griffith classic "Birth Of A Nation." Woodrow Wilson would proclaim this as a cinematic masterpiece. Join us as we view a film that pre-empted the Zionist occupied filth that is Hollywood aka Hymieweird of today. We will be showing non-Zionist produced, pro-White movies all month and we promise we'll start off roaring like a lion and we will not go out whimpering like a lamb. Stay White, Stay Strong, And You Won't Go Wrong!! For more information concerning March program schedule visit our website at www.WPWW.com .
Eric 2016...is that you?! Bc I SWEAR there aren't that many Internet rackets in dalonegha Georgia...yeah...it's you smh. As I said before you traded your sheets for a keyboard either way you hide beneath a cloak. Whether it be a pillowcase or a the comfort of your home it's still laughable that a "supremacist" hides. To be supreme you have to be bold and up front...in person "look in my face and see I'm serious" not hidden in seclusion. Stop while you're behind. Everyone but you has forgotten that the Old south lost and the kkk is as impotent as the NAACP.

Seek and you'll find

#14067 Feb 26, 2013
www.WPWW.com <<<so much for supremacy. Apparently CS Code, flash, and anything technologically more advanced than a keyboard connected to a omputer on the net is too complex for the "supreme ones". Dahmn if you're gonna spew hatred at least have the smarts to back it up.

SN: I bet you only got one tooth...yeah you do lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14068 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a good time! You think before I go anywhere with you I should know your name how old you are and what you look like.lol;)
Where is your sense of adventure? My name is WARRIOR, I am old enough to drive and I look like a WARRIOR..And you my little beauty?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14069 Feb 26, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric 2016...is that you?! Bc I SWEAR there aren't that many Internet rackets in dalonegha Georgia...yeah...it's you smh. As I said before you traded your sheets for a keyboard either way you hide beneath a cloak. Whether it be a pillowcase or a the comfort of your home it's still laughable that a "supremacist" hides. To be supreme you have to be bold and up front...in person "look in my face and see I'm serious" not hidden in seclusion. Stop while you're behind. Everyone but you has forgotten that the Old south lost and the kkk is as impotent as the NAACP.
I thought you were leaving!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14070 Feb 26, 2013
SoUnCool wrote:
www.WPWW.com <<<so much for supremacy. Apparently CS Code, flash, and anything technologically more advanced than a keyboard connected to a omputer on the net is too complex for the "supreme ones". Dahmn if you're gonna spew hatred at least have the smarts to back it up.
SN: I bet you only got one tooth...yeah you do lol
You still here!
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14071 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your sense of adventure? My name is WARRIOR, I am old enough to drive and I look like a WARRIOR..And you my little beauty?
PLEASE!!! The suspense is killing me........don't make me beg you:(

Seek and you'll find

#14072 Feb 26, 2013
Yup couldn't help but notice that you were still posting...under different names. You have this stench in your sentence structure that wreaks of stupor and self-righteousness. Couldn't turn up a chance to embarrass you again. You're like a new frienemy lol only 17 posts in and I'm making frienemies. Good luck trying to phuck the girl chuck because every time you open your mouth you screw the pooch. Now you have to choose which one here the pooch or the girl. Can't be confused because then that would make you just like people you hate. I mean, here's some advice, take the girl on this one because the pooch has had it. You screw it so much it's like throwing a hot dog down the hallway or punching your fist into a pillowcase or driving your car into a tunnel. It's had it...it's over man. Change your game it's old and tired.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14073 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am heading east I thought about Branson, MO first, then down to Little Rock, Arkansas to pick up a good buddy of mine, then to your place, then to country gurls place then down to Disney World and then I am open to suggestions..
I think I'll pass and let you and country_gurl have your first date alone.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14074 Feb 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll pass and let you and country_gurl have your first date alone.
You know you want to go, and don't forget I am picking up that great buddy of mine in Arkansas. Don't be a party pooper!

ROAD TRIP!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14075 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know you want to go, and don't forget I am picking up that great buddy of mine in Arkansas. Don't be a party pooper!
ROAD TRIP!
Warrior you're a slut. Shame on you!
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14076 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know you want to go, and don't forget I am picking up that great buddy of mine in Arkansas. Don't be a party pooper!
ROAD TRIP!
you best fess up on what you look like and how old you are. Anybody 16 and older is old enough to drive, and what kind of warrior do you look like. A vietnam veteran?lol;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14077 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you best fess up on what you look like and how old you are. Anybody 16 and older is old enough to drive, and what kind of warrior do you look like. A vietnam veteran?lol;)
I am more of a Modern Day WARRIOR. I am older than 20 and younger than I should be! My daddy was in Vietnam! Now lets hear a snap shot about you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14078 Feb 26, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior you're a slut. Shame on you!
Thank you!..
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14079 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>you best fess up on what you look like and how old you are. Anybody 16 and older is old enough to drive, and what kind of warrior do you look like. A vietnam veteran?lol;)
What he actually looks like is one of the village people.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734Clowns Rule!!!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14080 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your sense of adventure? My name is WARRIOR, I am old enough to drive and I look like a WARRIOR..And you my little beauty?
You look like a mixed breed heinz57 now get back in your m.u.d.h.u.t chief or is it Pedro.Bwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life and stop smoking all those poles it stunt your growth.
country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14081 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am more of a Modern Day WARRIOR. I am older than 20 and younger than I should be! My daddy was in Vietnam! Now lets hear a snap shot about you!
I already described what I look, back when everyone was saying I was fat. But you keep beating around the bush and your not answering my question! Maybe you do look like one of the village people.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 43 min Here Is One 4,560
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... 3 hr stoopidity 1
Jobs For Missouri 8 hr Fed Up 2
Questions For The Klansmen 10 hr GD Stanton 3
song game 17 hr ms_Sweeter 61
Some Ferguson schools to close next week 20 hr chimp outs equal ... 1
Wilson set to resign from Ferguson P D 21 hr Amazing Kreskin 5
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis People Search