The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 559)

Showing posts 11,161 - 11,180 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
You mean boys don't you homo?
country_gurl

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
I wouldn't be too proud of your FORD you know what that stands for f.o.u.n.d o.n. r.o.a.d d.e.a.d! We would have to take my truck;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be too proud of your FORD you know what that stands for f.o.u.n.d o.n. r.o.a.d d.e.a.d! We would have to take my truck;)
What kind of truck do you have?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean boys don't you homo?
Poor little tinkerbell, never going to have a girl he can call his own.........
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Join us tonight at 8PM for our continuation of the acclaimed mini-series "The Turner Diaries." We will be showing an encore performance at 10PM for those who missed the first airing. This two-week 10 part mini-series is based on the underground best seller of the same name written by White Civil Rights pioneer Dr. William Pierce. Later for all you night owls stay tuned to channel 5372 as we show the insightful documentary titled, "I Was A Teenage Mudshark." This is a tell all account of a teenage girl's struggle to free herself from ZOG inculcation and the brutal world of traitorous mudsharking. Our former mudshark tells of the drug & alcohol usage/abuse, physical and verbal abuse, that permeates the life of the common species known as the mudshark. Viewer warning, this film contains language, adult situations, Black on White violence, and National Geographic style nudity of Black women. Viewer discretion is advised.
country_gurl

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of truck do you have?
I have a 2004, 4x4, 4 DOOR GMC Sierra, 6 liter engine, a dark slate in color, smoking hot truck. This summer im going to put a 3 in. Lift on it. It wont get shit for gas mileage but the bigger the better I say:)
gayclownsrulesap perantle

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
First off you need to wake up out of that dream. Secondly you better pack a lunch,third off your mouth is writing a check you can't cash so if I were you I would go back to bed and wake up on the right side by the way I'm right around the corner from the c.h.a.r.l.a.c.k.pub now internet troll you have been served a nice hot cup of s.t.f.u..5372/7734Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. Punk azz!!!!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mommy let you out of the house and let you use her computer and car and she always wanted a girl so she dressed you up like one and put lipstick and makeup on don't be ashamed that's just who you are h0m0.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule! AND your just a dumb azz fool go trolling and skipping along your merry way.5372/7734
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I have a 2004, 4x4, 4 DOOR GMC Sierra, 6 liter engine, a dark slate in color, smoking hot truck. This summer im going to put a 3 in. Lift on it. It wont get shit for gas mileage but the bigger the better I say:)
You would definitely like what I have! F350 V-10, BIGGER is better..
country_gurl

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You would definitely like what I have! F350 V-10, BIGGER is better..
im a GMC /CHEVY girl but I could make an exception;)
clownboy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

All you can do is talk stuff over the internet on some sissy clown shiet. Get a life clown loser, you obviously have no friends.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im a GMC /CHEVY girl but I could make an exception;)
I'll pull my travel trailer and we'll take a few more lucky party goers and just make a camping trip out of this here road trip!
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pull my travel trailer and we'll take a few more lucky party goers and just make a camping trip out of this here road trip!
hope you got money to drive all the way to new york;)lol. An F350 doesn't drive cheap
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>hope you got money to drive all the way to new york;)lol. An F350 doesn't drive cheap
I have plenty of money. You don't by an F350 for gas mileage. It has plenty of room.........

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Awe. It's a love connection. Lmao.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
Awe. It's a love connection. Lmao.
You're going with us Charlie!
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have plenty of money. You don't by an F350 for gas mileage. It has plenty of room.........
of course you don't they get like 10 miles to the gallon.lol. and you know a F150 4 door has just as much room too right?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're going with us Charlie!
Where are we going?
country_gurl

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

I got a 2500 for the power it has, not for the room.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,161 - 11,180 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,353
thank you 2 hr jorge 1
Welcome To The End Of The World 9 hr WebPreach 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr Diane 6,906
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 13 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr Claire 265
Herbal Incense (Jul '12) Jul 20 Mikel 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE