The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14021 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>oh im sure! Don't know if you should be considering yourself a warrior!
Operation Desert Storm was no picnic. You ever casterated a Duroc or a Hereford Bull?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14022 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
An internet warrior maybe, but that's as far as that's going
Funny coming from somebody who lets a fat man lay in front of her truck for 30 minutes and does nothing about it..
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#14023 Feb 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny coming from somebody who lets a fat man lay in front of her truck for 30 minutes and does nothing about it..
oh yes little ol' me was going to get out and try rolling a 300lb man to the curb. I was simply stating an experience I had while I was in the city. I know the rpm's in your brain are red lining from all the thinking your doing, but let me clarify so you can get some sleep tonight. I was at a 5 way redlight each road was only 2 lanes wide with cars parked along both sides of the road...ok are you following me? I had cars lined up behind me all the way down the street! There wasn't just 1 or 2. The mans legs were under the front of my truck and his arms were sprawled out into the other lane. There were people everywhere but no one was helping him. So the lady behind me called cops to get him off the streets! One person thought I hit him! There wasn't much I could do. And in the meantime all these thuggs came popping out of the woodwork and it freaked me out! You make it sound like I was in a wide open parking lot when this went down! No...tiny road...alot of cars...and a big fat drunk man stone cold out in the middle of it all!
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#14024 Feb 25, 2013
And I may have over exaggerated just a little bit on the time frame but that's o.k.a.y!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14025 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes little ol' me was going to get out and try rolling a 300lb man to the curb. I was simply stating an experience I had while I was in the city. I know the rpm's in your brain are red lining from all the thinking your doing, but let me clarify so you can get some sleep tonight. I was at a 5 way redlight each road was only 2 lanes wide with cars parked along both sides of the road...ok are you following me? I had cars lined up behind me all the way down the street! There wasn't just 1 or 2. The mans legs were under the front of my truck and his arms were sprawled out into the other lane. There were people everywhere but no one was helping him. So the lady behind me called cops to get him off the streets! One person thought I hit him! There wasn't much I could do. And in the meantime all these thuggs came popping out of the woodwork and it freaked me out! You make it sound like I was in a wide open parking lot when this went down! No...tiny road...alot of cars...and a big fat drunk man stone cold out in the middle of it all!
oh im sure! Don't know if you should be considering yourself a country gurl!
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#14026 Feb 25, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I don't know what mean when you say blacks are biased to each other. Are you speaking of the contention between light-skinned blacks and dark-skinned blacks?
I have a Black friend who came directly from Africa and she said the typical American Blacks won't really have anything to do with her and she doesn't have that ghetto way of talking.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14027 Feb 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>oh im sure! Don't know if you should be considering yourself a country gurl!
Or a girl. Lmao.
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

#14028 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a girl. Lmao.
woah honey, take a step back your post is radiating this bright green glow your so jealous! Have you ever seen the movie dinner for schmucks im pretty sure you look like barry's ex wife!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14029 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>woah honey, take a step back your post is radiating this bright green glow your so jealous! Have you ever seen the movie dinner for schmucks im pretty sure you look like barry's ex wife!
LOL. What do I have to be jealous of? Do tell. Don't be so sensitive, Precious. ;)
country_gurl

Washington, DC

#14030 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. What do I have to be jealous of? Do tell. Don't be so sensitive, Precious. ;)
idk. You tell me sunshine, your the one trying to throw out the harsh takes;)what, you can dish it out but you can't take it
country_gurl

Washington, DC

#14031 Feb 25, 2013
1st you call me a troll:) now your questioning my feminism.lol I don't know if I had to guess I would say its because your online romancer is trying to be a topix pimp;) if that's the case I have to say unless you know that dude, then most likely he's just some lonely creature who looks like he's been yanked through a closed door and hasn't seen a piece of ass since he accidently walked in on his mom getting dressed.lol:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14032 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>idk. You tell me sunshine, your the one trying to throw out the harsh takes;)what, you can dish it out but you can't take it
Ok, I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14033 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
1st you call me a troll:) now your questioning my feminism.lol I don't know if I had to guess I would say its because your online romancer is trying to be a topix pimp;) if that's the case I have to say unless you know that dude, then most likely he's just some lonely creature who looks like he's been yanked through a closed door and hasn't seen a piece of ass since he accidently walked in on his mom getting dressed.lol:)
Hahahaha. You are a troll. That is no insult.

Warrior isn't my online "romancer." He did offer to take me to Disneyland once, but he offered you a bj and handjob. I'd say he's all yours. LOL

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14034 Feb 25, 2013
CRIME is EVERYWHERE!!... From a little kid swiping a candy bar from the checkout counter stand to full-blown home invasions... Just got to be in guard at ALL times!!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14035 Feb 25, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Black friend who came directly from Africa and she said the typical American Blacks won't really have anything to do with her and she doesn't have that ghetto way of talking.
Yeah I've noticed that too. Unfortunately, more often than not. I really think it's an American thing. Black people can talk about re-connecting with their African ancestry but the bottom line is we are so far removed from African culture that we see our African brothers and sisters as totally different from us because we are American citizens. I've worked around people of other colors who do the same thing. We have this new Russian kid working with us. He's about as white as they come, tall, blond hair, blue eyes, handsome kid. My white coworkers address him with Russian type rhetoric: "hello Comrade" with a Russian accent. They treat him a little different. They're not mean to him at all, but they do treat him differently. I've noticed it with my Asian coworkers too. I just think it's really an American thing.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14036 Feb 26, 2013
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#14037 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
You mean boys don't you homo?
country_gurl

Albany, NY

#14038 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I wouldn't be too proud of your FORD you know what that stands for f.o.u.n.d o.n. r.o.a.d d.e.a.d! We would have to take my truck;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14039 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be too proud of your FORD you know what that stands for f.o.u.n.d o.n. r.o.a.d d.e.a.d! We would have to take my truck;)
What kind of truck do you have?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14040 Feb 26, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean boys don't you homo?
Poor little tinkerbell, never going to have a girl he can call his own.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 1 hr killa_the_compass... 9
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 14 hr zeb 3
wearing adult diapers (Jun '12) 21 hr Andrew 48 18
Adult diapers (Jul '10) 21 hr Andrew 48 5
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? Thu Ks jones 18
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Thu Son-of-Eternity 432
CLAYTON NEWS NOW Coming Soon Thu ClaytonNewsNow 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web