The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20622 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

country_gurl

Dumfries, VA

#14030 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. What do I have to be jealous of? Do tell. Don't be so sensitive, Precious. ;)
idk. You tell me sunshine, your the one trying to throw out the harsh takes;)what, you can dish it out but you can't take it
country_gurl

Dumfries, VA

#14031 Feb 25, 2013
1st you call me a troll:) now your questioning my feminism.lol I don't know if I had to guess I would say its because your online romancer is trying to be a topix pimp;) if that's the case I have to say unless you know that dude, then most likely he's just some lonely creature who looks like he's been yanked through a closed door and hasn't seen a piece of ass since he accidently walked in on his mom getting dressed.lol:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14032 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>idk. You tell me sunshine, your the one trying to throw out the harsh takes;)what, you can dish it out but you can't take it
Ok, I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14033 Feb 25, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
1st you call me a troll:) now your questioning my feminism.lol I don't know if I had to guess I would say its because your online romancer is trying to be a topix pimp;) if that's the case I have to say unless you know that dude, then most likely he's just some lonely creature who looks like he's been yanked through a closed door and hasn't seen a piece of ass since he accidently walked in on his mom getting dressed.lol:)
Hahahaha. You are a troll. That is no insult.

Warrior isn't my online "romancer." He did offer to take me to Disneyland once, but he offered you a bj and handjob. I'd say he's all yours. LOL

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14034 Feb 25, 2013
CRIME is EVERYWHERE!!... From a little kid swiping a candy bar from the checkout counter stand to full-blown home invasions... Just got to be in guard at ALL times!!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14035 Feb 25, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Black friend who came directly from Africa and she said the typical American Blacks won't really have anything to do with her and she doesn't have that ghetto way of talking.
Yeah I've noticed that too. Unfortunately, more often than not. I really think it's an American thing. Black people can talk about re-connecting with their African ancestry but the bottom line is we are so far removed from African culture that we see our African brothers and sisters as totally different from us because we are American citizens. I've worked around people of other colors who do the same thing. We have this new Russian kid working with us. He's about as white as they come, tall, blond hair, blue eyes, handsome kid. My white coworkers address him with Russian type rhetoric: "hello Comrade" with a Russian accent. They treat him a little different. They're not mean to him at all, but they do treat him differently. I've noticed it with my Asian coworkers too. I just think it's really an American thing.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14036 Feb 26, 2013
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#14037 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
You mean boys don't you homo?
country_gurl

Selkirk, NY

#14038 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Now girls, girls, settle down there is plenty of WARRIOR to go around! I also have plenty of room in my Ford F-350 four door to take all of us to Disney Land this summer. Just give me the word girls and consider it done!
I wouldn't be too proud of your FORD you know what that stands for f.o.u.n.d o.n. r.o.a.d d.e.a.d! We would have to take my truck;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14039 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be too proud of your FORD you know what that stands for f.o.u.n.d o.n. r.o.a.d d.e.a.d! We would have to take my truck;)
What kind of truck do you have?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14040 Feb 26, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean boys don't you homo?
Poor little tinkerbell, never going to have a girl he can call his own.........
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#14041 Feb 26, 2013
Join us tonight at 8PM for our continuation of the acclaimed mini-series "The Turner Diaries." We will be showing an encore performance at 10PM for those who missed the first airing. This two-week 10 part mini-series is based on the underground best seller of the same name written by White Civil Rights pioneer Dr. William Pierce. Later for all you night owls stay tuned to channel 5372 as we show the insightful documentary titled, "I Was A Teenage Mudshark." This is a tell all account of a teenage girl's struggle to free herself from ZOG inculcation and the brutal world of traitorous mudsharking. Our former mudshark tells of the drug & alcohol usage/abuse, physical and verbal abuse, that permeates the life of the common species known as the mudshark. Viewer warning, this film contains language, adult situations, Black on White violence, and National Geographic style nudity of Black women. Viewer discretion is advised.
country_gurl

Selkirk, NY

#14042 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of truck do you have?
I have a 2004, 4x4, 4 DOOR GMC Sierra, 6 liter engine, a dark slate in color, smoking hot truck. This summer im going to put a 3 in. Lift on it. It wont get shit for gas mileage but the bigger the better I say:)
gayclownsrulesap perantle

Saint Louis, MO

#14043 Feb 26, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you smoke a blunt and s.t.f.u. before I bluntly go upside your head with my 32oz.Louisville slugger and make you see stars,you better listen when I'm talking to you wighetto wannanobe.7734/2013 Clown Rule now you have been schooled!! I will slap the taste right out of your mouth.
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14044 Feb 26, 2013
gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
First off you need to wake up out of that dream. Secondly you better pack a lunch,third off your mouth is writing a check you can't cash so if I were you I would go back to bed and wake up on the right side by the way I'm right around the corner from the c.h.a.r.l.a.c.k.pub now internet troll you have been served a nice hot cup of s.t.f.u..5372/7734Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. Punk azz!!!!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14045 Feb 26, 2013
gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
Did your mommy let you out of the house and let you use her computer and car and she always wanted a girl so she dressed you up like one and put lipstick and makeup on don't be ashamed that's just who you are h0m0.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule! AND your just a dumb azz fool go trolling and skipping along your merry way.5372/7734
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14046 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I have a 2004, 4x4, 4 DOOR GMC Sierra, 6 liter engine, a dark slate in color, smoking hot truck. This summer im going to put a 3 in. Lift on it. It wont get shit for gas mileage but the bigger the better I say:)
You would definitely like what I have! F350 V-10, BIGGER is better..
country_gurl

Selkirk, NY

#14047 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You would definitely like what I have! F350 V-10, BIGGER is better..
im a GMC /CHEVY girl but I could make an exception;)
clownboy

Saint Louis, MO

#14048 Feb 26, 2013
All you can do is talk stuff over the internet on some sissy clown shiet. Get a life clown loser, you obviously have no friends.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14049 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im a GMC /CHEVY girl but I could make an exception;)
I'll pull my travel trailer and we'll take a few more lucky party goers and just make a camping trip out of this here road trip!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS ask Illegal Aliens who won the debate 1 hr Murder Klinton 1
Media will have Illegal Alien as Moderator next... 1 hr Back Again 2
Lester Holt wikepedia 8 hr Back Again 1
Donald Trump for President, Wins debate 8 hr Back Again 5
It was easy to see who HOLT was for 8 hr Back Again 2
Montage Furniture Services Mon Cachers 1
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) Mon renee t 181

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages