The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,061 - 11,080 of 18,865 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13933 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell are you promoting if 5372 is a trademark owned by YOU. Or are you just full of shit
I am promoting WARRIOR and Company. What are you selling?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13934 Feb 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
5372 isn't trademarked or the intellectual property of Whorerrior. He's full hot air. He's not suing anyone. 5372 is probably some bullcrap racist numerical code for "da brutherhood" of trashy, racist bigots. Like 14/88 or 5 words 7734. These brainless turds think they're smarter than life. What a joke....lol
Listen KAFART you can go back many many months and see where I first introduced the famous 5372. No denying it, 5372 can be traced back 32 years to it's origin. It is a trademark@ of WARRIOR and Company. Don't ever let it spill over your lips again or bad things will happen. No more warnings.

country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13935 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FETUS your pack of of uncivilized y.u.f.e.s have there own signs and colors and what gives you the right to pass judgement you fecal turd now go flush yourself down the toilet with the rest of your h.o.m.I.e.s.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future. Clowns Rule and you have just been schooled old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
maybe you should go back to school and learn how to insult someone because your harsh takes sting about as much as a cottonball. The only shit you can come up with refers to excrement and monkeys. Your about as wise as a newborn! I thought maybe I missed something because I just found out about this topix bullshit like a week ago! But I hope someday someone comes along and wipes the floor with you and your posse of dumbass west virginian backward inbred trailer trash ramen noodle eating broke ass fucktards. And guess what ICP the people who become clowns are the people who are too fucking stupid to do anything else in life...CLOWNS SUCK!.. so go in the bathroom take your fucking lip stick off you transvestite and find something to do with your life that bring you up in the world, instead of preaching your maniacal bullshit...stick that in your METH pipe and smoke it b.I.t.c.h!!!!!!bwwwwwwwwwwa!!! !
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13936 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have big boobs?
Hey D-bag, supposed to be a black man but really aint, playing that role to keep this topix going because that's what you are paid to do, you already went through this whole thing with Charlie girl, back when I was flirting with the mixed girl from Florida. Can you come up with some new material? This is getting very redundant? Your losing me, queerboy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13937 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should go back to school and learn how to insult someone because your harsh takes sting about as much as a cottonball. The only shit you can come up with refers to excrement and monkeys. Your about as wise as a newborn! I thought maybe I missed something because I just found out about this topix bullshit like a week ago! But I hope someday someone comes along and wipes the floor with you and your posse of dumbass west virginian backward inbred trailer trash ramen noodle eating broke ass fucktards. And guess what ICP the people who become clowns are the people who are too fucking stupid to do anything else in life...CLOWNS SUCK!.. so go in the bathroom take your fucking lip stick off you transvestite and find something to do with your life that bring you up in the world, instead of preaching your maniacal bullshit...stick that in your METH pipe and smoke it b.I.t.c.h!!!!!!bwwwwwwwwwwa!!! !
Now THAT'S
F U N N Y!
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13939 Feb 23, 2013
I kind of got the impression WARRIOR was a lesbian..........huh!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13940 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
I kind of got the impression WARRIOR was a lesbian..........huh!
If I was a woman I would be a lesbian! I get the impression that you can smoke a mean pole!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13942 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should go back to school and learn how to insult someone because your harsh takes sting about as much as a cottonball. The only shit you can come up with refers to excrement and monkeys. Your about as wise as a newborn! I thought maybe I missed something because I just found out about this topix bullshit like a week ago! But I hope someday someone comes along and wipes the floor with you and your posse of dumbass west virginian backward inbred trailer trash ramen noodle eating broke ass fucktards. And guess what ICP the people who become clowns are the people who are too fucking stupid to do anything else in life...CLOWNS SUCK!.. so go in the bathroom take your fucking lip stick off you transvestite and find something to do with your life that bring you up in the world, instead of preaching your maniacal bullshit...stick that in your METH pipe and smoke it b.I.t.c.h!!!!!!bwwwwwwwwwwa!!! !
Hey puppet b/Tch,if I wanted any lip off of you I would get it off my zipper now s.t.f.u you shaken bake m.e.t.h.e.ad Hoosier azz toothless backwoods cake face transvestite,$2-truck stop Hood rat.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13943 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puppet b/Tch,if I wanted any lip off of you I would get it off my zipper now s.t.f.u you shaken bake m.e.t.h.e.ad Hoosier azz toothless backwoods cake face transvestite,$2-truck stop Hood rat.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!!
FUNNY!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13944 Feb 23, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey D-bag, supposed to be a black man but really aint, playing that role to keep this topix going because that's what you are paid to do, you already went through this whole thing with Charlie girl, back when I was flirting with the mixed girl from Florida. Can you come up with some new material? This is getting very redundant? Your losing me, queerboy.
We already have determined he is a cross dressing RuePaul (priceless)mexcrement have breed midget living in a m.u.d..u.t he is living in a fantasy world don't pay any Attention to the pole smoker behind the curtain concur. 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13945 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puppet b/Tch,if I wanted any lip off of you I would get it off my zipper now s.t.f.u you shaken bake m.e.t.h.e.ad Hoosier azz toothless backwoods cake face transvestite,$2-truck stop Hood rat.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!!
oh..my love you don't wanna have your clock cleaned by a woman who has all her teeth. You just stick to circle jerking and handing out and receiving blow jobs from your buddies. Considering you and your posse are all missing your incisors, im sure it feels alot better to have your weenie gummed...bwwwwwwwwwwa. that's the good shit.
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13946 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If I was a woman I would be a lesbian! I get the impression that you can smoke a mean pole!
im sure you can too;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13947 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im sure you can too;)
Do you have a pole that needs smoking?
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13948 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a pole that needs smoking?
yes, I do.. come find me and give me a hand its alot of work, after a while your jaw starts cramping,,and god...its a bitch..girl needs a break
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13949 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I do.. come find me and give me a hand its alot of work, after a while your jaw starts cramping,,and god...its a bitch..girl needs a break
You need a hand job also. Are you sure you are a girl. I think you MIGHT be the Lezbo! You like black COCKA doodle doo?
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13950 Feb 23, 2013
What's up with the perverted remarks anyway? Im not going to be your topix rebound girl because charlie girl bailed on ya.lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13951 Feb 23, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
What's up with the perverted remarks anyway? Im not going to be your topix rebound girl because charlie girl bailed on ya.lol
How bout just a little fling then?
country_gurl

Worcester, MA

#13952 Feb 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You need a hand job also. Are you sure you are a girl. I think you MIGHT be the Lezbo! You like black COCKA doodle doo?
haha... your a trip.lol..no I have a man....he's white thankyou...and I don't know I keep getting mixed signals from you. At first I thought you were a little 16 yr old boy, then I thought u were a butchy lezbo, and now I get the feeling your an old fat lonely man...so which is it..be honest!

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#13953 Feb 23, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FETUS your pack of of uncivilized y.u.f.e.s have there own signs and colors and what gives you the right to pass judgement you fecal turd now go flush yourself down the toilet with the rest of your h.o.m.I.e.s.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future. Clowns Rule and you have just been schooled old fish eyed fool.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Hahaaaa....awww I must have touched a nerve lol. By the way, I never said it was anything wrong with it at all. I was merely saying that everyone in your group of Neanderthal Aryans are not going to sue anyone or do anything to harm anyone. You love to speak in these codes like your so much more advanced than us "layman." Truth is that a blind man can see through your shallow bravado and pointless racism. Your precious "holy" war is never going to happen. The future of ALL human brothers and sisters is bright and beautiful. Human race, stay strong, stay beautiful and stay diverse! Humanity for office 2013! 5372 1212 7734 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP...."now I know my abcs and 123's..." oops, I'm sorry, did I use your coveted, "trademarked" numbers? Well too bad! Sue me with all your fictional Jewish lawyers!
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#13954 Feb 23, 2013
Cincinnati is on this list?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,083
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 22 min Son of Anarchy 227
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 45 min Big Dog 7
The Good Guys Win One. Officer Ray Albers Resig... 1 hr Good News 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr RayOne 1,836
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 3 hr Colbert 217
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 3 hr st charles 23
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000