The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,821 - 10,840 of 18,871 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
tight

Sutton, MA

#13603 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
CHARLIE do you remember:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TG8Ect3Xn7wXX
u make no fkn sense talk to yur ginger on a diff. Site
tight

Sutton, MA

#13604 Feb 15, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the sisters think my sagging pants are super sexy, and I wear pure white boxer shorts with plenty of skid marks and yellow stains. Even the local dogs can't resist me, no wat im sayin?
that's a really good look...I bet u pull it off well
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13605 Feb 15, 2013
tight wrote:
<quoted text>u make no fkn sense talk to yur ginger on a diff. Site
Thank You..
KABOOM

Alamogordo, NM

#13606 Feb 16, 2013
BOO! Guess who?
WARRIOR

Chicago, IL

#13607 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone care to masturbate with me? How bout you Charlie Girl?!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13608 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
That's really gross and disrespectful to the lady.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13609 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I don't think that's funny PUNK!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#13610 Feb 16, 2013
Join the WPWW network as we honor Dr. David Duke all next month. This pioneer of White Civil Rights has worked tirelessy for decades fighting against all types of opposition for White civil rights. He's battled the Zionist supremacists tooth and nail and continues to expose Zionist crimes on humanity on his very popular website. He's published two worldwide best sellers titled "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism." WPWW highly recommends that all White Priders or supporters of White Pride Worldwide read both of these inspiring and eye opening books, or visit Dr. Dukes website to hear listen to the audio version of both books ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. By visiting Dr. Duke's site you will be able to watch many of his popular videos which have reached MILLIONS on the internet worldwide. Also we at WPWW recommend you listen to David Duke's radio show which can be available by visiting his website and clicking on David Duke Radio Show Archives. The show is broadcast daily on the Rense Radio Network. Join us all next as we show documentaries featuring former Louisianna congressman and one of White Pride's most charasmatic leaders. "STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG." ICP 7734/2013 1212-5372
tight

King George, VA

#13611 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
sure I will do you have the magnifiying glass and some tweezers, b sure to put something soft on the end of em if u don't it will hurt. But u know this im sure u do I all the time
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13612 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Join the WPWW network as we honor Dr. David Duke all next month. This pioneer of White Civil Rights has worked tirelessy for decades fighting against all types of opposition for White civil rights. He's battled the Zionist supremacists tooth and nail and continues to expose Zionist crimes on humanity on his very popular website. He's published two worldwide best sellers titled "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism." WPWW highly recommends that all White Priders or supporters of White Pride Worldwide read both of these inspiring and eye opening books, or visit Dr. Dukes website to hear listen to the audio version of both books ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. By visiting Dr. Duke's site you will be able to watch many of his popular videos which have reached MILLIONS on the internet worldwide. Also we at WPWW recommend you listen to David Duke's radio show which can be available by visiting his website and clicking on David Duke Radio Show Archives. The show is broadcast daily on the Rense Radio Network. Join us all next as we show documentaries featuring former Louisianna congressman and one of White Pride's most charasmatic leaders. "STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG." ICP 7734/2013 1212-5372
Do you know what 5372 means?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13613 Feb 16, 2013
tight wrote:
<quoted text>sure I will do you have the magnifiying glass and some tweezers, b sure to put something soft on the end of em if u don't it will hurt. But u know this im sure u do I all the time
Crack is whack. Put the pipe down or get completely wasted because you are wasting our time just half way there!
tight

King George, VA

#13614 Feb 16, 2013
I'll give u something to think about while u do it im 5'1 I weigh 210lbs, I have a cleft eye, a hammer toe and im missing an ear
WPWW 5372

Dawsonville, GA

#13615 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what 5372 means?
5372 has been TAKEN and is now CONTROLLED by WPWW. 5372 was stomped like the Zulus by White Pride and has now been revamped to mean WHITE POWER!!!!!!
tight

King George, VA

#13616 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Crack is whack. Put the pipe down or get completely wasted because you are wasting our time just half way there!
ohhh please don't get so fucking pissey im just fuckin with ya..that's the only way u can get a reaction out of anybody if u say something really nasty or stupid.if I post something that's all sweet and innocent no one will comment back and what fun is that..I don't know y'all and u don't know me.were probly not even from the same state.so im free to say whatever I want and I don't have to worry about facing u the next day:):)and if u wanna talk about anybody wasting peoples time it would b u.posting if anyone wants to masturbate with u ?what kind of shit is that??...just trying to get a reaction like everyone else.....
The Truth

Forest Hill, MD

#13617 Feb 16, 2013
Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>
madam You were reported to topix
What do you think will happen? Far worse statements are made on Topix. Also, she's right. More blacks than whites commit all levels of crime in this country, with the exclusion of white-collar financial crime. Blacks just aren't at the corporate level. While not all Blacks are scheming, inconsiderate, unfaithful, violent, unscrupulous, immoral, and habitual liars, the ones for whom the n-word applies are. Unfortunately for American society, the good and decent Blacks are the minority in their own race. N-words cause decay in any neighborhood they inhabit and turn the streets from safe passages into avenues of violence and destruction. These are facts, and reporting someone to Topix for stating facts is as useless as trying to get a n-word to behave in a socially-acceptable manner.

Spartanburg, SC

#13618 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
"White Civil Rights" huh???....America...by whites for whites, British Empire....by whites for whites....."the Sun never set on the British Empire" and you really want to talk about "White Civil Rights"??? Really??? White people have been deprived of ohhh so much.....give me a break.
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13619 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"White Civil Rights" huh???....America...by whites for whites, British Empire....by whites for whites....."the Sun never set on the British Empire" and you really want to talk about "White Civil Rights"??? Really??? White people have been deprived of ohhh so much.....give me a break.
WPWW is proud to announce we will be sending Kfecal a copy of both of Dr. Duke's best sellers, "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism." Enjoy, Kfart. WPWW 1212-5372. "STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG." ICP 7734/2013
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

#13620 Feb 16, 2013
Hey Kfecal, what is it you do at the Ford plant may I ask? It's not my business but it seems you're always bragging about working for Ford. And where did the $32.00 an hour caca come from? Once again look for those excellent reads we will be sending your way. WPWW is going to teach you something son.

Spartanburg, SC

#13622 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW 1212 wrote:
Hey Kfecal, what is it you do at the Ford plant may I ask? It's not my business but it seems you're always bragging about working for Ford. And where did the $32.00 an hour caca come from? Once again look for those excellent reads we will be sending your way. WPWW is going to teach you something son.
Well I won't answer to "Kfecal."
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13623 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW 1212 wrote:
Attention: This evening on the W.P.W.W network we will premiering a new show on how to control the chimp population by giving them the purple k.o.o.l.a.I.d laced with cyanide this show is a tribute to Jim Jones stay tuned for show times.7734/2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. Cleaning up America 2013 the elimination of the c00n population. Clowns Rule!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,097
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 hr Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 9 hr Cat74 221
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 229
The Good Guys Win One. Officer Ray Albers Resig... 13 hr Ray Became a Madcow 2
20 Hateful Blacks Lynch White War Vet Into Coma 13 hr Samantha 3
Interesting Article Regarding Wilson's Past and... 15 hr Big Dog 7
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••