The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20609 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Charlie I wish

Alamogordo, NM

#13591 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around; just posting on other forums/threads. I'm not hard to find.
I really wish that you were....

WARRIOR

Chicago, IL

#13592 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; one in the same.
Hey Charlie Girl you're an:

www.youtube.com/watch...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13593 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Charlie Girl you're an:
www.youtube.com/watch...
You POSER, this is what you did to US!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13594 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Very touching. Thanks.
Seriously CHARLIE:

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13595 Feb 15, 2013
Ah....it looks like I arrived just in time to witness insanity in action. Lmao.

Since: Nov 11

Phenix City, AL

#13597 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
Yeah these folks are seriously insane...lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13598 Feb 15, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
Charlie just pleae let me know, I think I got ...

POSER

Chicago, IL

#13600 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Charlie Girl you're an:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Just kidding:]
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13601 Feb 15, 2013
tight

Syracuse, NY

#13602 Feb 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL I hear your "I M P E D I M E N T" "T H R O U G H" your poor spelling! Keep up the good work!
lolololol I tried spelling so it when u read it it sounded like someone with an impediment u fkn tard.hahahahahahah:):):):):)LM FAO
tight

Syracuse, NY

#13603 Feb 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
CHARLIE do you remember:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TG8Ect3Xn7wXX
u make no fkn sense talk to yur ginger on a diff. Site
tight

Syracuse, NY

#13604 Feb 15, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the sisters think my sagging pants are super sexy, and I wear pure white boxer shorts with plenty of skid marks and yellow stains. Even the local dogs can't resist me, no wat im sayin?
that's a really good look...I bet u pull it off well
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13605 Feb 15, 2013
tight wrote:
<quoted text>u make no fkn sense talk to yur ginger on a diff. Site
Thank You..
KABOOM

Alamogordo, NM

#13606 Feb 16, 2013
BOO! Guess who?
WARRIOR

Chicago, IL

#13607 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone care to masturbate with me? How bout you Charlie Girl?!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13608 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
That's really gross and disrespectful to the lady.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13609 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I don't think that's funny PUNK!
WPWW

Texarkana, TX

#13610 Feb 16, 2013
Join the WPWW network as we honor Dr. David Duke all next month. This pioneer of White Civil Rights has worked tirelessy for decades fighting against all types of opposition for White civil rights. He's battled the Zionist supremacists tooth and nail and continues to expose Zionist crimes on humanity on his very popular website. He's published two worldwide best sellers titled "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism." WPWW highly recommends that all White Priders or supporters of White Pride Worldwide read both of these inspiring and eye opening books, or visit Dr. Dukes website to hear listen to the audio version of both books ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. By visiting Dr. Duke's site you will be able to watch many of his popular videos which have reached MILLIONS on the internet worldwide. Also we at WPWW recommend you listen to David Duke's radio show which can be available by visiting his website and clicking on David Duke Radio Show Archives. The show is broadcast daily on the Rense Radio Network. Join us all next as we show documentaries featuring former Louisianna congressman and one of White Pride's most charasmatic leaders. "STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG." ICP 7734/2013 1212-5372
tight

United States

#13611 Feb 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
sure I will do you have the magnifiying glass and some tweezers, b sure to put something soft on the end of em if u don't it will hurt. But u know this im sure u do I all the time
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13612 Feb 16, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Join the WPWW network as we honor Dr. David Duke all next month. This pioneer of White Civil Rights has worked tirelessy for decades fighting against all types of opposition for White civil rights. He's battled the Zionist supremacists tooth and nail and continues to expose Zionist crimes on humanity on his very popular website. He's published two worldwide best sellers titled "My Awakening" and "Jewish Supremacism." WPWW highly recommends that all White Priders or supporters of White Pride Worldwide read both of these inspiring and eye opening books, or visit Dr. Dukes website to hear listen to the audio version of both books ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE. By visiting Dr. Duke's site you will be able to watch many of his popular videos which have reached MILLIONS on the internet worldwide. Also we at WPWW recommend you listen to David Duke's radio show which can be available by visiting his website and clicking on David Duke Radio Show Archives. The show is broadcast daily on the Rense Radio Network. Join us all next as we show documentaries featuring former Louisianna congressman and one of White Pride's most charasmatic leaders. "STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG." ICP 7734/2013 1212-5372
Do you know what 5372 means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton's Cheating Girlfriends to Attend D... 3 hr Benita Arcenaux 2
lawnmowingonline is horrible ........... Beware! (Dec '15) Sat James 2
James L. Walker (Mar '14) Sat The law 26
News Car hits protester in Ferguson, shots ring out Fri grave digger 11
Adrienne lambert Fri Wastingbreath 1
Madden Cheats Sep 23 K2sundayriver 1
Clinton voters riot charlotte Sep 23 Armed Democrats 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance