The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 536)

Showing posts 10,701 - 10,720 of17,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong with the stupid heterosexual white race? Acting like Mr.Rogers in the neighborhood playing pocket pool while his mother balling some big black buck. You white crackers talk a big game on the computer. Come down on my Texas ranch we can all make love and stop all all this racial hate.
As I be commensurating wit the divercity of the matter of your gayness of being ashamed in the closet which you is for the fack of the matter being that you are a gayful Texican from Brokeback Mountain and that you praise Alah Mohamadism cause of your angryness at your gayness shameness that you also shood be proud of your abilitees to make love with your fellow cowboy on Brokeback Mountain in the endowed grate state of Texico like the name of the old gas station speekin of witch I have diareeah from eating to much at the Rainbow Coalition Convenshun last nite because as a African American proud Blackman I love pickled pigs feet alot more than my mutha and because of your Brokeback Mountain gay brothas from that grate state of Texico the Rainbow Coalition do corjully envites you to there next pickle pig feet convenshun with you and your gay partners along wit there cowboy hats from that wonderfull homosexuall Brokeback Mountain in you grate state of Texico where in fact all African American Peoples can witness Holly Mattermony when I be unite you as Cowboy and Cowboy partners in a touching Fudge Packin Ceramony.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's "their money" not there money. No need to thank me KaFART it's just what I do on the streets..
Thxs for the correction, grammar nazi. A possessive pronoun: "their." Very funny. That's all you could scrape from your brain huh??
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thxs for the correction, grammar nazi. A possessive pronoun: "their." Very funny. That's all you could scrape from your brain huh??
It was all I needed to tweek a wanna be WHITE ERKEL like you. KaFART it just goes to show when it flows an Uncle Tom like you be like the rest. And to think such a simple word like "their" could bring so much joy and happiness to the black community yet irk you so bad that you will be proofreading every word over and over and over again before you hit that post comment button again..
Waco the Kid

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
<quoted text>As I be commensurating wit the divercity of the matter of your gayness of being ashamed in the closet which you is for the fack of the matter being that you are a gayful Texican from Brokeback Mountain and that you praise Alah Mohamadism cause of your angryness at your gayness shameness that you also shood be proud of your abilitees to make love with your fellow cowboy on Brokeback Mountain in the endowed grate state of Texico like the name of the old gas station speekin of witch I have diareeah from eating to much at the Rainbow Coalition Convenshun last nite because as a African American proud Blackman I love pickled pigs feet alot more than my mutha and because of your Brokeback Mountain gay brothas from that grate state of Texico the Rainbow Coalition do corjully envites you to there next pickle pig feet convenshun with you and your gay partners along wit there cowboy hats from that wonderfull homosexuall Brokeback Mountain in you grate state of Texico where in fact all African American Peoples can witness Holly Mattermony when I be unite you as Cowboy and Cowboy partners in a touching Fudge Packin Ceramony.
Great State of Texico? Lmao. I'm not the only one laughing about Texico the great state. So the riddle goes on Black Momma shall we dance Ho down.
Waco the Kid

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
<quoted text>As I be commensurating wit the divercity of the matter of your gayness of being ashamed in the closet which you is for the fack of the matter being that you are a gayful Texican from Brokeback Mountain and that you praise Alah Mohamadism cause of your angryness at your gayness shameness that you also shood be proud of your abilitees to make love with your fellow cowboy on Brokeback Mountain in the endowed grate state of Texico like the name of the old gas station speekin of witch I have diareeah from eating to much at the Rainbow Coalition Convenshun last nite because as a African American proud Blackman I love pickled pigs feet alot more than my mutha and because of your Brokeback Mountain gay brothas from that grate state of Texico the Rainbow Coalition do corjully envites you to there next pickle pig feet convenshun with you and your gay partners along wit there cowboy hats from that wonderfull homosexuall Brokeback Mountain in you grate state of Texico where in fact all African American Peoples can witness Holly Mattermony when I be unite you as Cowboy and Cowboy partners in a touching Fudge Packin Ceramony.
I was hoping you had expressed an actual thought rather than typing out the brain fart you were having.

Hon,, Black momma you grunted out a string of monosyllabic words that really didn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense, I was just telling you that in English you had lost the plot.
EVERYBODY likes to read angry little brain farts.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping you had expressed an actual thought rather than typing out the brain fart you were having.
Hon,, Black momma you grunted out a string of monosyllabic words that really didn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense, I was just telling you that in English you had lost the plot.
WARRIORS in da house with WACO the KID! Who wants some?

Waco the Kid

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WARRIORS in da house with WACO the KID! Who wants some?

Calling out all white gay world wide stand up and holler. WGWW gots to many heterosexual black kneegrows on this forum. Where is all my black gay buckaroos been lately? ICP ? Pumpkin?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>.
Calling out all white gay world wide stand up and holler. WGWW gots to many heterosexual black kneegrows on this forum. Where is all my black gay buckaroos been lately? ICP ? Pumpkin?
Don't forget KaFART! You will hurt his feelings if you leave him out!
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Waco the Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
In the conclusionary binary gayness you is without fornication of the undo fortifucation of the racial matter of the greenhouse affect of the white man Al Gore of witch he be deliberatesly meaning the blackhouse affect of all African American Peoples of this great state of Africa America and dat grate state of Texico of witch Black Momma be axtually a proud fat black mamajama who be lovin the Colonel's finest bucket of fried chicken 10 time daily wit a nachural 40 ouncer of the Bull Malt Licker concernin the outrite invasion of African American Peoples bein rongfully misapoopiated and profiled defiled confiled prefiled infiled outfiled bifiled an refiled by the white prejudism of the movie Planet of the Apes makin the gorillas uglier than the chimps and orangatains of witch I believe Cornelius to be a edumacated ape as I is an I will not be called a gorilla because this wood be unaxceptable in all African American Peoples community and the Rainbow Coalition!
Waco

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
<quoted text>In the conclusionary binary gayness you is without fornication of the undo fortifucation of the racial matter of the greenhouse affect of the white man Al Gore of witch he be deliberatesly meaning the blackhouse affect of all African American Peoples of this great state of Africa America and dat grate state of Texico of witch Black Momma be axtually a proud fat black mamajama who be lovin the Colonel's finest bucket of fried chicken 10 time daily wit a nachural 40 ouncer of the Bull Malt Licker concernin the outrite invasion of African American Peoples bein rongfully misapoopiated and profiled defiled confiled prefiled infiled outfiled bifiled an refiled by the white prejudism of the movie Planet of the Apes makin the gorillas uglier than the chimps and orangatains of witch I believe Cornelius to be a edumacated ape as I is an I will not be called a gorilla because this wood be unaxceptable in all African American Peoples community and the Rainbow Coalition!
Sweetie, this is just one of those instances where it wouldn't help your cause even if you were right. You'd still be here indulging in your own gay fantasies. Bend over it's that simple. Waco the Kid

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chico I hope you have your green card or I'm calling imigration you better head south of the boarder and I'm not talking about Taco Bell e.s.a b.u.e.n.o nachos amigo.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos stay white stay strong.
I don't have a green card so you better do something about it. See you on the streets ya green lighter.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
<quoted text>In the conclusionary binary gayness you is without fornication of the undo fortifucation of the racial matter of the greenhouse affect of the white man Al Gore of witch he be deliberatesly meaning the blackhouse affect of all African American Peoples of this great state of Africa America and dat grate state of Texico of witch Black Momma be axtually a proud fat black mamajama who be lovin the Colonel's finest bucket of fried chicken 10 time daily wit a nachural 40 ouncer of the Bull Malt Licker concernin the outrite invasion of African American Peoples bein rongfully misapoopiated and profiled defiled confiled prefiled infiled outfiled bifiled an refiled by the white prejudism of the movie Planet of the Apes makin the gorillas uglier than the chimps and orangatains of witch I believe Cornelius to be a edumacated ape as I is an I will not be called a gorilla because this wood be unaxceptable in all African American Peoples community and the Rainbow Coalition!
That was fcked up.... but funny!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a green card so you better do something about it. See you on the streets ya green lighter.
Who are you and what are you doing in my forum? Leave now or I will deport your ass all the way back to Mexico. This is not a warning..

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget KaFART! You will hurt his feelings if you leave him out!
I'm in tears now whorerior...boo hoo......:'(
robygbh

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

As a resident of Oakland, i see our high crime statistics are a direct result of years of bad city management, meth, crack and an inflated sense of entitlement from the youngsters.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who you calling a hood rat Honey Boo Boo? Now get back to sweeping up that elephant dung that your fat mother deposited in the middle of that three ring circus before I have them shoot your little fat midget asss out of the cannon again. You hear me, well do you punk!!!
I see your job @ taco bell didn't work out I hope you have you're green card micro unicorn midget well I will let you get back to milking your goat Chico oh I'm bad I ment your 2-ton momma old wrinkled up refried beaver.Bwwewwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
ELnegero

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you and what are you doing in my forum? Leave now or I will deport your ass all the way back to Mexico. This is not a warning..
This isn't your forum I'll bust a cap in your azz just like you're lover Waco busted a nut in your azz down at his rainbow ranch you 2-are a couple of rump rangers,sucking on each others burritos.Did you feel it well did you.
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
That was fcked up.... but funny!!!
Hey Rico, tell Cheech Merin that I said hey!
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

And that I also got a B in Spanish!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ELnegero wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't your forum I'll bust a cap in your azz just like you're lover Waco busted a nut in your azz down at his rainbow ranch you 2-are a couple of rump rangers,sucking on each others burritos.Did you feel it well did you.
PUMPKIN! Good to hear from you. Glad to see you finally got out of jail. Now if you can just catch the next Greyhound bus home we will throw you a party. I got Black Momma on stand by for your gift and Instanclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) is going to setup his three ring circus and shoot KaFART out of his little midget cannon. Chet the wet will be selling cotton candy as a fund raiser for your darkening treatments and Waco the Kid will be giving you the Hot Dog as usual. Can't wait to see you tinkerbell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,701 - 10,720 of17,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,176
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 18 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 19 hr big d 119
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 23 hr Reply2_CIA 4
Missing you Sat Just me 1
tryin to smoke tonight Sat Sneaky Pete 6
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Fri guest 6,872
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••