The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 535)

Showing posts 10,681 - 10,700 of18,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

LAPD has a history of being cowards who enjoy being "brave" in groups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They're a gang and they behave like a gang.
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
The worst part is LAPD officers have already shot three innocent people because they were driving trucks similar to his. I think they've proved his point well enough already.
Picture of the innocent girls truck: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dxqaw5oolhh...
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture of the innocent girls truck: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dxqaw5oolhh...
When in doubt, shoot Asians.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When in doubt, shoot Asians.
I am so happy someone said a mouth full. White people are so shock about what happen I told my white friends and husband you don't know what it's like walking around and living in this skin. Can you imagine Someone always on edge even if you are educated and you are still being judge your kids are in school and I have to explain why July 4th is just another day for ribs and our so call forefathers were slave owners and Chris columbus that bitch don't get me started on him
and my son looks white but he knows his history
about his other half. It is the boiling point trust me I am not trying to encourage hated towards minorities come on man enough these new black kids coming up in this new world don't believe in non violence trust in God but you will have to answer for America dirty little secret invest time and understanding in these torn neighborhoods. Oh just get over it if you have created a monster and train a person that you are less than worth and self hate. Close up your kids and try to close off your world and the only way you are excepted if act the way they want you to. This brotha was tired and got a voice but you know what tap tap the chickens will come home to roost. A hard pill to swallow WAKE UP
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am so happy someone said a mouth full. White people are so shock about what happen I told my white friends and husband you don't know what it's like walking around and living in this skin. Can you imagine Someone always on edge even if you are educated and you are still being judge your kids are in school and I have to explain why July 4th is just another day for ribs and our so call forefathers were slave owners and Chris columbus that bitch don't get me started on him
about his other half. It is the boiling point trust me I am not trying to encourage hated towards minorities come on man enough these new black kids coming up in this new world don't believe in non violence trust in God but you will have to answer for America dirty little secret invest time and understanding in these torn neighborhoods. Oh just get over it if you have created a monster and train a person that you are less than worth and self hate. Close up your kids and try to close off your world and the only way you are excepted if act the way they want you to. This brotha was tired and got a voice but you know what tap tap the chickens will come home to roost. A hard pill to swallow WAKE UP
tap tap the chickens will come home to roost

Sorry it's called The Mozambique Drill, Two taps to the torso, one tap to the forehead. Trust me he will be quickly dispatched in a humane fashion unlike his victims....5372-calling 1212
Heater Seeker

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... can you not see your own racism against whitey in your slam against caucasoid's you very ignorant savage beast monkey negoroid you? Oh you do be so helt down azzhat kalerk 37 ...
he can't. Kallark walks the same path he condemns. Very typical of black racists...like many of his kind he has no self management or other eq related skills. He's a good example of the prevalence of narcissism in the black community. That's way they dress the way they do---you know, the look at me mentality and gibs me dat mentality, only caring what they want at that moment. Always bragging and feeling they are being treated unfairly. All the traits are of narcissism are there. A total contradictory world than that of normal people.
Weitz

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish I knew who this spineless retard is that keeps posting this brainless filth under this pathetic pseudonym that anyone with half a brain can see through. Probably some seething with hate caucasoid bigot with a hard on for black people. He (or she) isn't stupid enough to say this foolishness in public so they get their mockery thrills on Topix. What a life.....
I know you. You work at the Truck Plant dont you. Not sure ... way down by final inspection, huh? You that guy that always on baffroom break, and when you around you be buffin' the union rep's monkey he carry around on his golf cart. Yeah. Thats you innut?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I am so happy someone said a mouth full. White people are so shock about what happen I told my white friends and husband you don't know what it's like walking around and living in this skin. Can you imagine Someone always on edge even if you are educated and you are still being judge your kids are in school and I have to explain why July 4th is just another day for ribs and our so call forefathers were slave owners and Chris columbus that bitch don't get me started on him
Black Rogue cop kills Monica Quan, an assistant basketball coach at California State University Fullerton, and fiance Keith Lawrence, a University of Southern California public safety officer. What did these two innocent people ever do you to justify their killings. F**k you Kneegeers.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Well well welcome to our world, Black rage or trust denial is a comfort check Harvard spoke person Tim Wise. Until you have been on the other end can you imagine feeling the anger you are feeling all the time you will never understand. I want every white American one day to just wear a large billboard that says I am African American for one day we walk around with that sign. I have lived in both worlds I love when the comic Louis C K said it great I love this white skin I can travel through a time machine and be accepted anywhere lovely. I grew around the 60's it has change more like a buffer of hate. Most black people are not surprise of this happening. This society just accept what is going on because it doesn't hit your comfort zone. Whites act like we just want to take over the world we just want people in America to tell the truth and of weathly blacks know not to piss these white folks off. Can you imagine if every wealthy african American went into there community open their own banks and created their revenue change the education system what would happen trust me ask Oprah she knows how far she can go. Where did she open her school? As long as you just keep that smile yessum and me I am one of those yessum not making any waves because my relationship with GOD is my main importance. I am not heartless I feel regret for these families but on the same note cold blooded killings among whites against blacks,native american, Hispanics, Jews,Gays has always been a way of life my kids can pretty much blend in with whites because of how they look we laugh about it you have to I tell my son whatever you do don't dance ok son wait until you thru med school the you can put on Al Green Love And Happiness
Stay American and just try it's only gonna get worst if we all don't help it get better I love you all maybe someday. IMAGINE

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Heater Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
he can't. Kallark walks the same path he condemns. Very typical of black racists...like many of his kind he has no self management or other eq related skills. He's a good example of the prevalence of narcissism in the black community. That's way they dress the way they do---you know, the look at me mentality and gibs me dat mentality, only caring what they want at that moment. Always bragging and feeling they are being treated unfairly. All the traits are of narcissism are there. A total contradictory world than that of normal people.
Again....it takes one to know one I guess. Hey where have you been?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Weitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you. You work at the Truck Plant dont you. Not sure ... way down by final inspection, huh? You that guy that always on baffroom break, and when you around you be buffin' the union rep's monkey he carry around on his golf cart. Yeah. Thats you innut?
Must be someone else lol. Where is final inspection? Tell me.
Jennifer

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Okay I must say NEGROS ARE EVIL. Living on the beach I see those negros daily doing ripoffs, rapes, child molesters, and fights. As a White girl I can see why so many Whites don't want anything to do with negros. I wish they would all vanish permenenly.
Rufus

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
Okay I must say NEGROS ARE EVIL. Living on the beach I see those negros daily doing ripoffs, rapes, child molesters, and fights. As a White girl I can see why so many Whites don't want anything to do with negros. I wish they would all vanish permenenly.
I wish that three finger hogie of yurs would vanish.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
Do you have big tits cracker?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Well well welcome to our world, Black rage or trust denial is a comfort check Harvard spoke person Tim Wise. Until you have been on the other end can you imagine feeling the anger you are feeling all the time you will never understand. I want every white American one day to just wear a large billboard that says I am African American for one day we walk around with that sign. I have lived in both worlds I love when the comic Louis C K said it great I love this white skin I can travel through a time machine and be accepted anywhere lovely. I grew around the 60's it has change more like a buffer of hate. Most black people are not surprise of this happening. This society just accept what is going on because it doesn't hit your comfort zone. Whites act like we just want to take over the world we just want people in America to tell the truth and of weathly blacks know not to piss these white folks off. Can you imagine if every wealthy african American went into there community open their own banks and created their revenue change the education system what would happen trust me ask Oprah she knows how far she can go. Where did she open her school? As long as you just keep that smile yessum and me I am one of those yessum not making any waves because my relationship with GOD is my main importance. I am not heartless I feel regret for these families but on the same note cold blooded killings among whites against blacks,native american, Hispanics, Jews,Gays has always been a way of life my kids can pretty much blend in with whites because of how they look we laugh about it you have to I tell my son whatever you do don't dance ok son wait until you thru med school the you can put on Al Green Love And Happiness
Stay American and just try it's only gonna get worst if we all don't help it get better I love you all maybe someday. IMAGINE
Why do you hate so much? Wasn't it the white man in the past who attempted to elevate the black man raising them on higher grounds lifting them high above our heads? What did blacks call our forefathers good deeds? Lynching?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
I wish they would to. Unfortunately they breed like wild rabbits. Who's my diddy? The common mantra of the black race.

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
Yeah some blacks are evil. Too bad you are powerless to do anything about it. As blacks are powerless to do anything about concrete prejudiced bigots like you.
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.
Yeah you're right ignoramus, we're dealing with another smelly, lazy, crime-ridden, white-hating, murderous, good for nothing, perverted, lowlife, scumbag, bipedal simian, dumb black gorilla.
Jennifer

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have big tits cracker?
They're plump and my vulva is shaven because my boyfriend likes it that way. When he munches my vagina it feels incredible and I can't help peeing when I reach orgasim.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,681 - 10,700 of18,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 54 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,077
I like black girls but im white (Jan '14) 6 hr Try It 25
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) 10 hr Chase Kimball 24
James L. Walker 11 hr Nene 6
Excessive Force??? B&D Security and your safety... (May '09) 12 hr cgt 60
you will answer to God St Louis Mo 18 hr ALL HAVE SINNED THATS YOU 3
you better wake up st louis mo 18 hr WAKE UP ST LOUIS REPENT 10
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 10:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters