The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Johnny Creagan

Buffalo, NY

#12976 Jan 19, 2013
The Chineese people are the majority race in the world, but I don't see anything about their culture except they run raundries and chop suey joints and their leader is a seer called Ling Ting Tong, whom they say could never be wrong.
I never see anything about Japs either, except they are yellow and have big buck horse teeth.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12978 Jan 19, 2013
Johnny Creagan wrote:
The Chineese people are the majority race in the world, but I don't see anything about their culture except they run raundries and chop suey joints and their leader is a seer called Ling Ting Tong, whom they say could never be wrong.
I never see anything about Japs either, except they are yellow and have big buck horse teeth.
Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. Do you hear me? Well do you?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12979 Jan 19, 2013
ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark,
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Fred Sanford: You BIG DUMMY!
That's the stupidest application of that law ever LOL! Keep it up. Maybe one day you'll be able to drive you and your Aryan princesses around town on the short bus. You'll move from passenger to driver! YAY!!!!!
Nick

Addison, IL

#12980 Jan 19, 2013
Won't be that dangerous if I come down there for super bowl and stay here

http://www.sportseventrentals.com/super-bowl/...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12981 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the stupidest application of that law ever LOL! Keep it up. Maybe one day you'll be able to drive you and your Aryan princesses around town on the short bus. You'll move from passenger to driver! YAY!!!!!
Come on Kallark, cut me a little slack. You know that was funny. Yay! you big dummy.....
Johnny Creagan

Buffalo, NY

#12982 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. Do you hear me? Well do you?
Smell me long and hard after I take a poop in your back yard.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12983 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Kallark, cut me a little slack. You know that was funny. Yay! you big dummy.....
Oh yeah you bet it was funny! I was laughing at yo.....*cough cough*...... with you. You're QUITE the comedian. Have you ever thought about joining the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? You could be among like minded Aryans like Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White. I think you just might make it!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12984 Jan 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you bet it was funny! I was laughing at yo.....*cough cough*...... with you. You're QUITE the comedian. Have you ever thought about joining the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? You could be among like minded Aryans like Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White. I think you just might make it!
"Get Her Done"!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12985 Jan 19, 2013
Johnny Creagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny or is it Chet?
wow, you really are one freaky individual polock! Bonjour poop head.
tim macdonald

United States

#12986 Jan 19, 2013
Libby democrays need slave race
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12987 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
S.t.f.u you fish eyed fool did you hear that pumpkin well did you oh by the way have a nice glass of c.ha.m.p.I.m.p.l.e you have been served you slack jawed backwoods hillbilly. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule fool!!!!!!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12988 Jan 19, 2013
Johnny Creagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chet stand in front of a fan and urinate in to it and take a Pollock shower.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12989 Jan 19, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
A.r.a.n.n.y.a. I've noticed in a lot of your post you use feminine sayings are you finally coming out of the closet pinky.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
ABarbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12990 Jan 19, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>A.r.a.n.n.y.a. I've noticed in a lot of your post you use feminine sayings are you finally coming out of the closet pinky.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
ICP the Unicycle is easier to ride if you put the seat back on. Now be a good clown and juggle some little boys balls. 2013 The year of the gay jugheads.
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12991 Jan 20, 2013
Tonight after the big games on WPWW network. We examine TNB in the NFL. We take a look at the 2000 arrest of Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis who was arrested for allegedly being involved in some sort of urban yufe style murder in Blacklanta, Georgia. Also on tap in our program examining TNB in the NFL, we'll look at Eagles quarterback Michael Vick and his sadistic treatment of man's best friend. Along with these two prominent cases of TNB we will take a look at less known but just as poignant cases of TNB demonstrated in the National Felons League of pro football. WPWW rating *** 1/2
heat seeker

Ireland

#12992 Jan 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have something against white southern comedians who cater to a white audience? You're such a racist...
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12993 Jan 20, 2013
Join us Monday evening at 9PM for a special WPWW network presentation. We take you to Detroit, Michigan and let you view urban yufes in their natural habitat as we chronicle the historic event of Tar Baby Jones preparing to be the first African N America contestant in the WPWW Miss White Pride contest. We'll meet the former prostitute and her pimp Shyteaky as they take us on a typical day in the hood. Rated R for National Geographic style nudity, ebonics slang, graphic violence, drug usage portrayed. WPWW rating ******
J Connor

Dallas, TX

#12995 Jan 20, 2013
Crime goes down when employment goes up and driving something that is imported from Detroit is being part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem. Fight crime by boosting employment.

Something is happening that we should all be aware of. Wal-Mart, Brooks Brothers, Saks and a lot of other companies are finding a need to talk about offering more Made in the USA products. Some of them are almost certainly engaged in a PR offensive but even the need to wind up the PR machine is an interesting development. At the same time All American Clothing is announcing that it is expanding from a 5,000 ft manufacturing facility to a 55,000 ft facility and has a 20% increase in sales over the previous year… Coincidence? I believe in them, but have never really seen one. It sure looks like the market,(from one end of the spectrum to the other) is hearing us and what we are saying is that we want to buy products that are Made in the USA and we want to create jobs for ourselves and for fellow Americans who will be our customers. Find it, buy it and leave the imports on the shelf collecting dust. John C. UnitedAmericanConsumer dot com
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#12996 Jan 20, 2013
After hearing and seeing all the Marxist Zionist caca on Monday about MLK and Obongo's big day, how about joining the White Pride boys over on the WPWW network for the TRUTH about MLK aka Michael King. We're providing a documentary on the life and times of MLK. We'll examine the Jewish influence behind orchestrating the MLK myth and the so-called "Civil Rights Movement." We'll examine how the "Civil Rights Movement" was meant to be anti-White, more so than pro-Black. We'll ask and answer questions on why the FBI records on Martin Luther King are sealed until the year 2027. We'll look into allegations that King paid for the services of White prostitutes and sometimes beat them, and even show proof of King's plagiarizing his speeches and papers. We'll also examine the Jewish influence behind Obongo, the more things change the more they stay the same. We'll look at Obongo's largest campaign contributor the Jewish globalist banksters Goldman Sachs, his backer and billionaire Zionist George Soros, along with his former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, and chief campaign organizer David Axelrod, both sons of Israel. Later following this fascinating program we'll look at three of the most well known early pioneers behind the White hot White Pride Movement. Join us as we honor Dr. William Pierce, George Lincoln Rockwell, and Dr. David Duke on Martin Luther King's birthday and the second inauguration of Obongo. WPWW rating ******
ABarbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12997 Jan 20, 2013
Kallark is this you.?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... 1 hr Beauregard Cracker 2
Rudolph 1 hr scrooge 1
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr Skorzeny 435
Boycott the Rams 5 hr southbronx 4
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 8 hr Union Jak 32
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 hr Cat74 5,427
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 16 hr Mary 4
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:46PM
Rookie Beckham leads Giants past Rams 37-27
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?