The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,041 - 10,060 of 18,895 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12619 Jan 9, 2013
Pumpkin likes his calf frys raw and on the move! 5372!
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#12620 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Slack Jawed ICP? You should know that juggalos can spit without opening their mouths. When the HEAD of the posse swallows. BWwwwwwwwwwww 5372/1212
Is this why you are so dumb?

http://i.imgur.com/I6J4D.jpg
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#12621 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian Maumelle, AR , Hey Man at least it wasn't about incest. Gotta look on the bright side
Smokin Joe

Bay Shore, NY

#12622 Jan 9, 2013
http://imgur.com/NsOVG

Ha jokes on you, global warming will make the North warmer!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12623 Jan 9, 2013
WIC wrote:
<quoted text>
That is ICP father in drag. BWwwwwwwwwwwwhehheheeheheheheh eheheeneheheheheheeBwwwwwwwww. 2013 year of the ICP cockatoids
Your moniker says it all you g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t asisted white trash hillbilly now go stand in the soup kitchen line with your waco lover you guys are a couple of rump rangers.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Smoking juicy pole lately

United States

#12624 Jan 9, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
http://imgur.com/NsOVG
Ha jokes on you, global warming will make the North warmer!
Hey white cracker queer boy the gig is up. Low life wiggers.
ClownZilla

United States

#12625 Jan 9, 2013
Smoking juicy pole lately wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey white cracker queer boy the gig is up. Low life wiggers.
Hey juicee Lucy I can picture you now sitting in your mother's basement with get makeup on with big red lips practicing on a banana you freaking fruit loop w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o.h0m0.Theeeeeee eeeee!
Oh NO

Selden, NY

#12626 Jan 9, 2013
CENTENNIAL, CO—Following her split this week with One Direction singer Harry Styles, sources confirmed today that Taylor Swift has moved on and is now dating mass murder suspect James Holmes. “Taylor and James were first spotted canoodling at a pre-trial hearing, and we were able to confirm today that the two are indeed an item,” gossip blogger Perez Hilton wrote of the relationship between the 23-year-old singer-songwriter and the 25-year-old accused Aurora theater gunman, nicknaming the couple “Swolmes.” “Just this morning, fans took several photos of the lovebirds leaving the Centennial courthouse hand in hand. They’re actually really cute together.” At press time, sources reported seeing the couple heading back to Holmes’ prison cell at Arapahoe County Jail.
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#12627 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12629 Jan 9, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
John Holmes? Did he cure some disease and make life better for all mankind? No, he was just a big Dick like you and he died of aids, so much for white power.
Who is John Holmes? Interesting that you would know how big other mens penis are. Smokin Poles, do you frequent men restrooms much just to get a glimpse of men urinating? Wigger what are your contributions to mankind other than bending over and taking one for the Gipper... Do you understand? Well do you wigger? Nice attempt portraying a kneegher.
ClownZilla

United States

#12630 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is John Holmes? Interesting that you would know how big other mens penis are. Smokin Poles, do you frequent men restrooms much just to get a glimpse of men urinating? Wigger what are your contributions to mankind other than bending over and taking one for the Gipper... Do you understand? Well do you wigger? Nice attempt portraying a kneegher.
I see your back from your camping trip with you're rump rangers warrior and Waco,you guys are a couple of fine felbows Did you share each others pole pipes.Bwwwwwwwwa Did you hear me well Did you?7734/2013 Clowns rule and you have been schooled.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12631 Jan 9, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>I see your back from your camping trip with you're rump rangers warrior and Waco,you guys are a couple of fine felbows Did you share each others pole pipes.Bwwwwwwwwa Did you hear me well Did you?7734/2013 Clowns rule and you have been schooled.
ICP/Contarary/Yomamma/Insanecl ownposse/warriorisgay/ Shall I continue you pitiful wigger? You been served 5372 chased with 1212. I hear you ASS/O! Now STFU damnit. Fixn to get an ass whoopin.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12633 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
ICP/Contarary/Yomamma/Insanecl ownposse/warriorisgay/ Shall I continue you pitiful wigger? You been served 5372 chased with 1212. I hear you ASS/O! Now STFU damnit. Fixn to get an ass whoopin.
Scary!!! OOOOHHH!
ClownZilla

United States

#12634 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
ICP/Contarary/Yomamma/Insanecl ownposse/warriorisgay/ Shall I continue you pitiful wigger? You been served 5372 chased with 1212. I hear you ASS/O! Now STFU damnit. Fixn to get an ass whoopin.
Your writing a check that your mouth can't cash so s.t.f.u.punk azz wannabe computer tough guy I'm calling you out dI'd you hear me well Did you,puppet when I pull your strings that's when you perform.7734/2013 dance punk! Bwwwwwwwwawa
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12635 Jan 9, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary!!! OOOOHHH!
You just bought yourself a can of whoop ass this spring!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12636 Jan 9, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Your writing a check that your mouth can't cash so s.t.f.u.punk azz wannabe computer tough guy I'm calling you out dI'd you hear me well Did you,puppet when I pull your strings that's when you perform.7734/2013 dance punk! Bwwwwwwwwawa
You big ole dummy. Writing checks is so 80's. I use my EBT card you bucket of piss. You damn sure got an ass whooping coming now! Do you hear me? Well.???
ClownZilla

United States

#12637 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You big ole dummy. Writing checks is so 80's. I use my EBT card you bucket of piss. You damn sure got an ass whooping coming now! Do you hear me? Well.???
So admit your a h0m0 and e.b.t.stands for every Good boy toy freak azz punk now go put your makeup on and go to the nearest truck stop and make me some $$$$ or I will back hand you like a $2-h00Ker if you come back empty handed and you better listen well you hear me!7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!!!!!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12638 Jan 9, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You just bought yourself a can of whoop ass this spring!
OMG!!!!!
Waco the Kid

Krum, TX

#12639 Jan 9, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>So admit your a h0m0 and e.b.t.stands for every Good boy toy freak azz punk now go put your makeup on and go to the nearest truck stop and make me some $$$$ or I will back hand you like a $2-h00Ker if you come back empty handed and you better listen well you hear me!7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!!!!!
Whoa,
there is no reason talking violence boys. Anyone on here knows that I'm a gay buckaroo and a proud wrangler. If you're calling AB out for sexual relations, you're probably going to get one of his famous ass whoopin. On the other hand, I can be your buckaroo sweet cakes. I got two boyfriends that I meant on this forum ICP & Warrior is gay. These two boys are just darlings. I have a pic of them if you would like to see? You know what they say, two is ok but three gay buckaroos is priceless. Cum join us on my Texas Ranch.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Waco the Kid

Krum, TX

#12640 Jan 9, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!!
Pumpkin honey please don't mock AB. You know these Aryan Skin Heads are not very stable and I hear they're big time homophobes. Honey, I don't have any thing against Mr. Aryan but engaging him is not very conducive. Enough of this Barbarian. I love you are we still meeting outside of Houston? Let me know by posting our secret love code 7734 @@

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Man Down, Free TV Day 11 min st louis 59
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,463
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min Le Jimbo 2,018
The NAAWP is conducting a FUND RAISER for POLIC... 2 hr Your Choice 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr squeezers 249
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 4 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
OBAMA Believes In GRADUALISM 10 hr Jesse Jackson 1
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••