The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 496)

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of17,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I appreciate that sir. That's all I was trying to say. I'm not saying you're going to change your mind about blacks or anyone for that matter. Just don't judge 1 person by the acts of a few bad persons. I know black people can be a pain in the rear. They treat me like dirt because I'm not skilled at ebonics, nor do I agree with this "fight the man" mentality. I feel that life is too short to be hateful and full of self-pity. What is most important is that I try my hardest to treat people the way I want to be treated. You are right. Nowadays, it's not all the white man's fault. Unfortunately, I can't control black people who do feel that way nor will I try. It is not my right to impose my view on them. Do these words clear up any misconceptions?
Hey Kfart, I must say if you're indeed Black and you TRULY believe what you type, you're about as rare as a winning Powerball Jackpot ticket. There have been very, very, few Blacks I have met personally, or seen on the boob tube, or read in print, that have ever impressed me as anything but hardcore racists who feel they're owed something for nothing. Thomas Sowell and the Reverend Jesse Peterson are two of only a small group of Blacks who actually think for themselves and aren't whining, crybaby, hateful racists like the more common Al $harpton, Je$$e Jack$on, Mooseshell Obama, and countless others. You seem like a level headed fairly decent person but if you are Black your kind is rare indeed. 5372 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Three things;
How does anyone know? It's your claim.
You act like someone who did.
And who give's a rats ass?
LOL!!!
Good gaaawd loser...
What would make me fit that description, that I defend some blacks and think that maybe you generalize too much? I grew up with a pretty racist father, a republican by the way. I am not into politics and have been guilty in the past of being prejudiced. Who cares what you say, you are just one man just like myself?
Observations

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
What would make me fit that description, that I defend some blacks and think that maybe you generalize too much? I grew up with a pretty racist father, a republican by the way. I am not into politics and have been guilty in the past of being prejudiced. Who cares what you say, you are just one man just like myself?
It is just my opinion....but I'll bet my life savings it's shared.

The American black population as a whole are nothing but sad self pitying fools who choose to look for excuses as to why they're losers on an individual basis rather than realize they're responsible for their own lives.

Fact.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Reverend Al Chimpton 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kfart, I must say if you're indeed Black and you TRULY believe what you type, you're about as rare as a winning Powerball Jackpot ticket. There have been very, very, few Blacks I have met personally, or seen on the boob tube, or read in print, that have ever impressed me as anything but hardcore racists who feel they're owed something for nothing. Thomas Sowell and the Reverend Jesse Peterson are two of only a small group of Blacks who actually think for themselves and aren't whining, crybaby, hateful racists like the more common Al $harpton, Je$$e Jack$on, Mooseshell Obama, and countless others. You seem like a level headed fairly decent person but if you are Black your kind is rare indeed. 5372 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE.
I do agree about the Reverend Al and Jesse and most of the black leaders. They are pieces of s..t that only divide the races even more. I don't think you should include Obama with them, but that's your opinion. I do think black people need better leaders that would have the balls to criticize black people that aren't living the way they should be and didn't make excuses for people of the black race when they have committed a wrongdoing. I do agree on that. I won't condemn the whole race though. I wouldn't want to be judged for what your dumb, white a$$ has done.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just my opinion....but I'll bet my life savings it's shared.
The American black population as a whole are nothing but sad self pitying fools who choose to look for excuses as to why they're losers on an individual basis rather than realize they're responsible for their own lives.
Fact.
What ever, so you don't know any black people that you like and think are good people?
Observations

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever, so you don't know any black people that you like and think are good people?
Very few.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few.
I really find that hard to believe. You must be a very close minded person then.
Observations

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I really find that hard to believe. You must be a very close minded person then.
Your opinion.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree about the Reverend Al and Jesse and most of the black leaders. They are pieces of s..t that only divide the races even more. I don't think you should include Obama with them, but that's your opinion. I do think black people need better leaders that would have the balls to criticize black people that aren't living the way they should be and didn't make excuses for people of the black race when they have committed a wrongdoing. I do agree on that. I won't condemn the whole race though. I wouldn't want to be judged for what your dumb, white a$$ has done.
I agree with you to an extent. However, Louis Farrakhan has been very critical of black men and poor leadership in the black community. Bill Cosby has too. Larry Elder, Tavis Smiley, and Cornel West are more examples.
00000000000gel

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
yup yup yup yup yup

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Calypso Louie, Cornel West and Tavis Smiley are some of the biggest raycisssss I've ever seen. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Oh and Pumpkin aka "warriorisgay" seriously are you as sheltered and naive as you sound?? I hope not because if you keep being that racially unaware I pray to God you live in an all White community because if not you're a crime statistic waiting to happen. I told you about the San Francisco girl who rode her bike from San Fran to New Orleans in 2008 campaigning for Obongo and you see what happened to her. Grow up and listen to Observations because I agree with about 90% of what he has had to say. 5372 WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!! 7734

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you to an extent. However, Louis Farrakhan has been very critical of black men and poor leadership in the black community. Bill Cosby has too. Larry Elder, Tavis Smiley, and Cornel West are more examples.
..... then why dont the ignorant savages "Get It"?
Ladyfinger

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is within your question.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Louie Farrakan is a half breed with more white in him than black. He has to be racist, so the other blacks don't see the white in him.

Harpersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>

And the "ignorant savage" white people "get it?" What about the "ignorant savage" Asians? Or Hispanics? Or Arabs? Do you see my point? "Ignorant savages" exist amongst all "races." Sorry Queenie, fail again.
Ladyfinger

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "ignorant savage" white people "get it?" What about the "ignorant savage" Asians? Or Hispanics? Or Arabs? Do you see my point? "Ignorant savages" exist amongst all "races." Sorry Queenie, fail again.
True enough, though it's a matter of numbers and percentages. Some groups are over represented in the savage department.

Cusseta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Calypso Louie, Cornel West and Tavis Smiley are some of the biggest raycisssss I've ever seen. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Oh and Pumpkin aka "warriorisgay" seriously are you as sheltered and naive as you sound?? I hope not because if you keep being that racially unaware I pray to God you live in an all White community because if not you're a crime statistic waiting to happen. I told you about the San Francisco girl who rode her bike from San Fran to New Orleans in 2008 campaigning for Obongo and you see what happened to her. Grow up and listen to Observations because I agree with about 90% of what he has had to say. 5372 WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!! 7734
Maybe. But that wasn't the point of my argument was it, Reverend Turd? My point was that they have been very critical of black people.

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But that wasn't the point of my argument was it, Reverend Turd? My point was that they have been very critical of black people.
Yeah and every single one of them would claim OJ was innocent. Buncha rayciss fecal matter if ya ask the Rev. WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!! 5372 7734 3773
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yeah and every single one of them would claim OJ was innocent. Buncha rayciss fecal matter if ya ask the Rev. WHITE POWER!! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!! 5372 7734 3773
White trash you got bashed by K-FART now why don't you put you're Hood on light your cross and light yourself on fire so you are prepared to go to the place you need to be 7734 4 eternity to meet you're maker.
iminyurmanow

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

DEnglish1 wrote:
Is western subjectivism, materialism, capitalism and consumerism concealing your soul and producing bad Karma?
Violence is always initiated from negative emissions/feeling and can perpetuate for many generations unless the bad core seeds are rooted out. This is typically due to lack of sub-prime investments= low employment=drugs=drink=violenc e.
Our economic paradigm is in conflict with our political ideology. We profess democratic ideals yet Corporate Capitalism is undemocratic in its command structure and in its integration with the legal/ political system. You cannot have true democracy when a relatively small group of people command so much political power. Wall Street/goldman sachs, those nasty prime and sub-prime guilt dealers and International Corporations, through campaign contributions and lobbying efforts skewer the whole fabric of our society and government. Instead of society and government reflecting the beliefs and expectations of the masses, they have been warped into satisfying the desires of a fairly few number of Elites. This makes our system a predatory and imperialistic one. Many if not most of the marginalized persons in our society and prisons are the discarded flotsam of this winner take all, might makes right, and selfish- materialist culture.
Do not be the victim, the discarded floatsum of this winner takes all, might makes right selfish materialistic culture!
Find your self!
I my opinion the history of the human beliefs system have since conspired to be irrational and illogical.
Like the burning of witches and people believing the earth was flat to name just two.
We are are also never right because nature claims everything back from us, so there can only be one sort of panentheism or monotheism which also reflects to ones self Atman or being.-The true accountable self soul and conscienceless-
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Look into Atman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80tman_%28Hi... %
Brahman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman%5DBrahma...
Upanishads http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upanishads
Vedanta Advaita http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Ved
Of which are derivatives & teachings of the Vedas written in Sanskrit 1500–1000 BCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
There are 4 Vedas Rig-veda, Yajur-veda, Samaveda , Atharvaveda -Sanskrit &#2357;&#2375;&#23 42; véda, "knowledge")
The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts.
The Samhitas date to roughly 1500–1000 BCE, and the "circum-Vedic" texts, as well as the redaction of the Samhitas, date to c. 1000-500 BCE, resulting in a Vedic period, spanning the mid 2nd to mid 1st millennium BCE, spanning the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
Upanishads
1. Prajnanam Brahma -Consciousness is Brahman -in the Aitareya Upanishad of the Rig-Veda.
2. Aham Brahmasmi -I am Brahman -in the Brahadaranyaka Upanishad of the yajur-Veda.
3. Tat Tvam Asi -That thou art -in Cchandogya Upanishad of the Sama-Veda.
4. Ayam Atma Brahma -The self is Brahman -in Mandukya Upanishad of the Atharva-Veda.
According to the Upanishads, we as humans have a metaphysical being called the atman, then there's the Brahman who which is the Absolute Atman or Supreme Soul or Spirit -also known as Supersoul or Oversoul- Brahman who is the eternal, unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond in this Universe.
The word "Brahman" is traditionally derived from the verb ((brh))(Sanskrit: to grow), and connotes greatness and infinity.
Hope this helps!
you end that brain teaser with hope this helps. Hope this helps what exactly? I now need a nap and I will probably oversleep and be late for work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of17,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the St. Louis Forum right now

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min Chilli J 92,081
St.Louis Remembers The Lost Shipment Of Cocaine ! 27 min Reply2_CIA 2
St. Mob 3 hr Reply2_CIA 13
New wash machines don't work (May '12) 22 hr well 12
Whatever Became of Glenn Kimball (often guest o... (Oct '12) Wed John Longaker 18
Look Out Security / Hitlers Waffen 88 Miggers . Tue Reply2_CIA 6
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Mon Dawn 48
•••
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••