The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 495)

Showing posts 9,881 - 9,900 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nonracist bigot

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12402
Dec 23, 2012
 
Yea, he does carry one but does not have any natural rhythm to play it. Itís for cosmetic effect only.
george barnett wrote:
<quoted text>Do you carry a tambourine?
Figueroa

BogotŠ, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12403
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Black mothers are to blame for all the black males and females in prison. Black mothers are to blame for not teaching their kids english. Black mothers are to blame for not telling their kids to put a belt on. Black women do not know how to raise their children. Black women do not know how to keep a man.
74% of black households have no father. Society should hold black women mothers responsible that their children go into gangs and become killers and evil doers. Black women are the shame of black society. They truly are. Society should say alot more about them. A Whole Lot More !!!!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12404
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I guess society always needs someone to scapegoat and blame as opposed to taking a hard look at itself in the mirror.
Kellogs

Semarang, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12405
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It looks like thats what figgy was doing and I agree with her. I think black mothers are the root of a disease. Very smart figgy, very smart.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12408
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You all bleed red. That and you're all retarded.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12409
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
You all bleed red. That and you're all retarded.
Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12410
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
The young homies around town here make sure their saggies are low enough to show off their heavily stained and skid marked white boxer shorts.
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12411
Dec 25, 2012
 
White Power Santa

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12412
Dec 25, 2012
 
Have a Merry White Christmas and a White Pride New Year!!!! 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12413
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights its Chester Pa
White Christmas WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12414
Dec 25, 2012
 
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
You all bleed red. That and you're all retarded.
"You all bleed red." Wow, how original and insightful too. Not only do all humans bleed red but so do all other mammals, fishes, and birds too. And your point is what exactly Brainiac? You've even upset the resident dingbat known as ICP with that one. Next thing you know that douchebag Pumpkin who doubles as ICP's undercover lover will come out of the woodworks and do a spazoid number like his fecal stained partner ICP. If ICP can manage to eschew a few of Pumpkin's dingleberries long enough to spew some rhetoric you know you've went off the deep end cuz. 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12415
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

White Christmas WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> "You all bleed red." Wow, how original and insightful too. Not only do all humans bleed red but so do all other mammals, fishes, and birds too. And your point is what exactly Brainiac? You've even upset the resident dingbat known as ICP with that one. Next thing you know that douchebag Pumpkin who doubles as ICP's undercover lover will come out of the woodworks and do a spazoid number like his fecal stained partner ICP. If ICP can manage to eschew a few of Pumpkin's dingleberries long enough to spew some rhetoric you know you've went off the deep end cuz. 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
First off you have no power you weak azz wannabe Hood wearing pole smoking w!ghetto pinky boy your an inbred backwoods peckerhead that lives in a double wide trailer with you're 2-ton momma isn't your alias name Gilbert Grape well I will let you get back to riding your cousin like a pig now s.t.f.u. you have been served you slack jawed bi-Tch.Bwwwwwwwwa
White Christmas WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12416
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>First off you have no power you weak azz wannabe Hood wearing pole smoking w!ghetto pinky boy your an inbred backwoods peckerhead that lives in a double wide trailer with you're 2-ton momma isn't your alias name Gilbert Grape well I will let you get back to riding your cousin like a pig now s.t.f.u. you have been served you slack jawed bi-Tch.Bwwwwwwwwa
Damn half breed wighetto how many times do I have to explain to you the difference between "you're" and your. You simple minded hayseed you should have learned the difference between you're and your in the fifth grade. BTW, I've got a pair of shoes that cost more than your mud shark momma's furnished basement apartment where you've lived since you were forty-five. bwah hahahahahahahaha teehee WPWW. 5372 1212 4ever
pelican bay shotcaller

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12417
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
C Slert

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12418
Dec 26, 2012
 
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
But not until you finish your Pizza Hut shift.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12419
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
You might get a big surprise and get back handed like a $2 dollar Hooker or get beat into a coma then you will wake up and see the light w!gger now get off your mommas computer and get back in the basement troll.7734
Ese Holmes

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12421
Dec 26, 2012
 
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos 5372 1212.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12422
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ese Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos 5372 1212.
Yo Poindexter, what is your deal with the spell check crap? Are you menza(mensa), like Warrior-RuePaul(priceless!)?
LoL

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12423
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

"Get a clue" ha!!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12424
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
well we will see what happens when the banks implode the dollar and everyone is poor. black friday multiplied by millions. but im sure all the white people who arent prepared will act civilized. yeah. right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,881 - 9,900 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Louis Discussions

Search the St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 57 min Obama Bitches 95,362
Why do white women love black men? (May '11) 5 hr luvher 209
thank you 11 hr jorge 1
Welcome To The End Of The World 18 hr WebPreach 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 19 hr Diane 6,906
Can someone pay Topix to obtain an IP address 22 hr Question 3
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Mon Claire 265
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••