The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19913 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Decatur, GA

#8152 Jul 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me anything you want Chimp ... just dont call me late for supper.
I dont like negoroid killer, rapist, car jacker, robber, savages is all. Per Capita its way out of hand in Detroit. Stop defending them you white hating ignorant goldbricking mooncricket.
Join me and end the monstrosities.
That one yesterday. Two wildebeasts shot a man in cold blood. He was out of his car with his hands up, and they shot him in the chest and killed him, just for fun. Then they drove away in his Land Rover. So pathetically spear chucker insane. Whats more insane is people just brushing it off as another day in Detroit. Then theres guys like you playing simantics with wording. Your a real bitche Kallark.
Dude I'm not talking about the killings and the criminality. They are WRONG! All I'm saying is that why must you consistently denigrate to uplift yourself? What is it going to take to get through that 5 inch think skull of yours that I and many others ARE doing things in the community to better it?? All you can do is constantly degrade, disparage, and denigrate. You, like many other hardened bigots, watch the news and actually think that we're all like the rapist, murdering, thieving scum on the evening news. It's almost as if you have some kind of sick obsession with evil black people.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8153 Jul 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I'm not talking about the killings and the criminality. They are WRONG! All I'm saying is that why must you consistently denigrate to uplift yourself? What is it going to take to get through that 5 inch think skull of yours that I and many others ARE doing things in the community to better it?? All you can do is constantly degrade, disparage, and denigrate. You, like many other hardened bigots, watch the news and actually think that we're all like the rapist, murdering, thieving scum on the evening news. It's almost as if you have some kind of sick obsession with evil black people.
Why must you always defend the sicko monkeys? Your brain is off on a tangent someplace and you cant see the forest for the trees? What shall I cal them? Gentlemen? They are frickin creepazoid negoroidss. Just like from outer space. There actions are not normal or acceptable.

I can comment on what I choose you monkey ape azzwipe. Now get to work and become a member of the team. Contribute instead of sitting on your lazy butt all day. Someone has to produce for you to be there. Its not free you know. Participate and SHADDAP swine.

Decatur, GA

#8154 Jul 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you always defend the sicko monkeys? Your brain is off on a tangent someplace and you cant see the forest for the trees? What shall I cal them? Gentlemen? They are frickin creepazoid negoroidss. Just like from outer space. There actions are not normal or acceptable.
I can comment on what I choose you monkey ape azzwipe. Now get to work and become a member of the team. Contribute instead of sitting on your lazy butt all day. Someone has to produce for you to be there. Its not free you know. Participate and SHADDAP swine.
Well you're functionally retarded so I'll let you swim in the waters of delusion. By the way, I've been on vacation dufus. So I can do what I want and post when I want KingKlansmen.

Decatur, GA

#8155 Jul 13, 2012

Location hidden

#8156 Jul 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it's sad what those gangs are doing to each other and their community.
... its not gangs stoopit. Its random derilic savage monkeys always looking for an easy target. Unless of course you are talking gangs like a pack of raving wolves. They do work together at times for bloodlust savory meats.

United States

#8157 Jul 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... its not gangs stoopit. Its random derilic savage monkeys always looking for an easy target. Unless of course you are talking gangs like a pack of raving wolves. They do work together at times for bloodlust savory meats.
If you had half a brain to follow actual investigative news you would see that it IS gangs. Most random black people are not derelict savage monkeys as you so lovingly allege. Gangs, drugs, racism, population explosion, those were all factors in major rust belt city decline. You are just dead set in believing that all of us are incorrigibly wicked are you not?? You are willfully blind, irrational, delusional, and bigoted.

Location hidden

#8158 Jul 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had half a brain to follow actual investigative news you would see that it IS gangs. Most random black people are not derelict savage monkeys as you so lovingly allege. Gangs, drugs, racism, population explosion, those were all factors in major rust belt city decline. You are just dead set in believing that all of us are incorrigibly wicked are you not?? You are willfully blind, irrational, delusional, and bigoted.
... you are atypical racist Kallark. Simple as that. Its on the tip of your tongue every waking moment. Sad.

Decatur, GA

#8159 Jul 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are atypical racist Kallark. Simple as that. Its on the tip of your tongue every waking moment. Sad.
Thanks...I appreciate your irrefutable truth...dear friend...

Location hidden

#8162 Jul 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...I appreciate your irrefutable truth...dear friend...
Wifey say; ignorant Chimp too funny.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#8163 Jul 14, 2012
Is it really so hard to understand? The most Dangerous Cities Are the cities with the most minorities. It's just a fact it's always been that way and always will be. So put your race cards a way.
Trainer

Eldon, MO

#8164 Jul 14, 2012
ALMOST EVERY DAY IN ST. LOUIS WE HEAR ABOUT 1 OR MORE SHOOTINGS ON THE NEWS. TYPICAL ACTIONS OF LOCAL URBANITES. SPREADING THEIR PATHECTIC LIFE STYLES INTO THE SUBURBANS AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES. SOME TIMES THE COWARDS DRIVE BY AND SHOOT INTO GROUPS, HARMING INNOCENT POEPLE. WILL THIS EVER STOP!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#8165 Jul 14, 2012
Trainer wrote:
ALMOST EVERY DAY IN ST. LOUIS WE HEAR ABOUT 1 OR MORE SHOOTINGS ON THE NEWS. TYPICAL ACTIONS OF LOCAL URBANITES. SPREADING THEIR PATHECTIC LIFE STYLES INTO THE SUBURBANS AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES. SOME TIMES THE COWARDS DRIVE BY AND SHOOT INTO GROUPS, HARMING INNOCENT POEPLE. WILL THIS EVER STOP!!!!!!!
... those negoroids are at their peak intellegence level. The tribal savage murders will not stop I am afraid to say. Just avoid them at all costs and protect your family. Maybe one day they will kill themselves off and become extinct. lol.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#8167 Jul 15, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... those negoroids are at their peak intellegence level. The tribal savage murders will not stop I am afraid to say. Just avoid them at all costs and protect your family. Maybe one day they will kill themselves off and become extinct. lol.
70% of all black children are born out of wedlock.
65% of never-married black women have children, double that for white women.
22% of never-married black women with incomes over $75,000 have children, 10 times that of white women.
62% of black families with children are headed by a single parent.
85% of black children do not live in a home with their fathers.
Only 15-20% of black children born today will grow up with 2 parents until age 16.
Over 80% of long-term child poverty occurs in broken or never-married homes.

70% of [black] boys in the criminal justice system come from single-parent homes.

Blacks have poor impulse control

Blacks have low frontal lobe executive function

Blacks have low IQs

Blacks like Kallark have created an ongoing environment of hatred in their communities toward other races

But kingfish these are cultural norms we are suppose to accept.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#8168 Jul 15, 2012
Let's all pray to "Barrack the Magic Knee Grow" for a miracle!
Fitus T Bluster

Ocala, FL

#8170 Jul 15, 2012
Obama is a loser wrote:
Remember this hope and change liar lost America's triple A credit rating.
change you can step in.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#8171 Jul 15, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>change you can step in.
Oh and like Romney salomney crombey barfney scarney is gonney do anythingney ?
Mahdi

Vallejo, CA

#8172 Jul 15, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
22% of never-married black women with incomes over $75,000 have children, 10 times that of white women.
Only 15-20% of black children born today will grow up with 2 parents until age 16.
70% of [black] boys in the criminal justice system come from single-parent homes.
Blacks have low IQs
Blacks like Kallark have created an ongoing environment of hatred in their communities toward other races
The FIRE is burning the leaders tried to make a speech, but it's to late this system is toast.

United States

#8173 Jul 15, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have low IQs
Lol so I have "poor impulse control, low frontal lobe executive function, low IQ, and I've created an ongoing environment of hatred in [black] communities toward other races" huh? Well, I'll be all of that just for you. What now?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#8174 Jul 15, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so I have "poor impulse control, low frontal lobe executive function, low IQ, and I've created an ongoing environment of hatred in [black] communities toward other races" huh? Well, I'll be all of that just for you. What now?
Hold my white penis in your hand ?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#8175 Jul 15, 2012
The sound of Prince singing Purple Rain is so special ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 53 min Tatianna8080 83
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 22 hr black panther 2
Stopping Violence =More on Welfare 22 hr black panther 1
Someone Take a welfare check from a black Wed BuffaloRider 1
Anybody remember HELEN'S pizza ???? (Feb '09) Tue Hungry 4 Pizza 174
Sinners ( Lake Of Fire ) Repent Tue Lou Siffer 2
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) May 19 bi_boys 33
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE