The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21446 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8158 Jul 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had half a brain to follow actual investigative news you would see that it IS gangs. Most random black people are not derelict savage monkeys as you so lovingly allege. Gangs, drugs, racism, population explosion, those were all factors in major rust belt city decline. You are just dead set in believing that all of us are incorrigibly wicked are you not?? You are willfully blind, irrational, delusional, and bigoted.
... you are atypical racist Kallark. Simple as that. Its on the tip of your tongue every waking moment. Sad.

Since: Nov 11

Decatur, GA

#8159 Jul 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are atypical racist Kallark. Simple as that. Its on the tip of your tongue every waking moment. Sad.
Thanks...I appreciate your irrefutable truth...dear friend...

Location hidden

#8162 Jul 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...I appreciate your irrefutable truth...dear friend...
Wifey say; ignorant Chimp too funny.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#8163 Jul 14, 2012
Is it really so hard to understand? The most Dangerous Cities Are the cities with the most minorities. It's just a fact it's always been that way and always will be. So put your race cards a way.
Trainer

Camdenton, MO

#8164 Jul 14, 2012
ALMOST EVERY DAY IN ST. LOUIS WE HEAR ABOUT 1 OR MORE SHOOTINGS ON THE NEWS. TYPICAL ACTIONS OF LOCAL URBANITES. SPREADING THEIR PATHECTIC LIFE STYLES INTO THE SUBURBANS AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES. SOME TIMES THE COWARDS DRIVE BY AND SHOOT INTO GROUPS, HARMING INNOCENT POEPLE. WILL THIS EVER STOP!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#8165 Jul 14, 2012
Trainer wrote:
ALMOST EVERY DAY IN ST. LOUIS WE HEAR ABOUT 1 OR MORE SHOOTINGS ON THE NEWS. TYPICAL ACTIONS OF LOCAL URBANITES. SPREADING THEIR PATHECTIC LIFE STYLES INTO THE SUBURBANS AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES. SOME TIMES THE COWARDS DRIVE BY AND SHOOT INTO GROUPS, HARMING INNOCENT POEPLE. WILL THIS EVER STOP!!!!!!!
... those negoroids are at their peak intellegence level. The tribal savage murders will not stop I am afraid to say. Just avoid them at all costs and protect your family. Maybe one day they will kill themselves off and become extinct. lol.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#8167 Jul 15, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... those negoroids are at their peak intellegence level. The tribal savage murders will not stop I am afraid to say. Just avoid them at all costs and protect your family. Maybe one day they will kill themselves off and become extinct. lol.
70% of all black children are born out of wedlock.
65% of never-married black women have children, double that for white women.
22% of never-married black women with incomes over $75,000 have children, 10 times that of white women.
62% of black families with children are headed by a single parent.
85% of black children do not live in a home with their fathers.
Only 15-20% of black children born today will grow up with 2 parents until age 16.
Over 80% of long-term child poverty occurs in broken or never-married homes.

70% of [black] boys in the criminal justice system come from single-parent homes.

Blacks have poor impulse control

Blacks have low frontal lobe executive function

Blacks have low IQs

Blacks like Kallark have created an ongoing environment of hatred in their communities toward other races

But kingfish these are cultural norms we are suppose to accept.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#8168 Jul 15, 2012
Let's all pray to "Barrack the Magic Knee Grow" for a miracle!
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#8170 Jul 15, 2012
Obama is a loser wrote:
Remember this hope and change liar lost America's triple A credit rating.
change you can step in.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8171 Jul 15, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>change you can step in.
Oh and like Romney salomney crombey barfney scarney is gonney do anythingney ?
Mahdi

Vacaville, CA

#8172 Jul 15, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
22% of never-married black women with incomes over $75,000 have children, 10 times that of white women.
Only 15-20% of black children born today will grow up with 2 parents until age 16.
70% of [black] boys in the criminal justice system come from single-parent homes.
Blacks have low IQs
Blacks like Kallark have created an ongoing environment of hatred in their communities toward other races
The FIRE is burning the leaders tried to make a speech, but it's to late this system is toast.

United States

#8173 Jul 15, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have low IQs
Lol so I have "poor impulse control, low frontal lobe executive function, low IQ, and I've created an ongoing environment of hatred in [black] communities toward other races" huh? Well, I'll be all of that just for you. What now?
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8174 Jul 15, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so I have "poor impulse control, low frontal lobe executive function, low IQ, and I've created an ongoing environment of hatred in [black] communities toward other races" huh? Well, I'll be all of that just for you. What now?
Hold my white penis in your hand ?
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8175 Jul 15, 2012
The sound of Prince singing Purple Rain is so special ~

United States

#8176 Jul 15, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>Hold my white penis in your hand ?
Keep all of your closeted homosexual fantasies to yourself plz.
ROTFLMAO Joker

Saint Louis, MO

#8177 Jul 15, 2012
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/mo/st-louis/...

Kind of hard to argue with these numbers. St Louis got a "0" on their rating, with 100 being the safest and 1 being the most dangerous. St Louis actually scored lower than the test allows for, lol. Look at the crime map, then. Look at the highest rates of crime in a city that is always in the top 5 for most dangerous and highest crime rated cities in the country. Mostly north central, what even the blacks called "Blacktown" when I was younger. It's not genetic with them, it's their culture that they buy into because they like to see themselves as "victims" of racism and bigotry that most of them can't even remember, much less ever see. They can sit in their hood, dealing poison and shooting each other and robbing anyone that they can, and blame their behavior on "whitey" and racism, becauswe if it wasn't for those things, they would never have to live like this right? They're not just being lazy and refusing to be held personally responsible for their own actions, are they?
Look, I can sit here and preach about the problems of black Americas Hip Hop/Gangster culture and history of victimizing theirselves all night. Fact is, numbers don't lie. And the numbers at the link i provided tell all the story you really need.

Location hidden

#8178 Jul 16, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Just bend over and shaddap chimp.

Location hidden

#8179 Jul 16, 2012
ROTFLMAO Joker wrote:
http://www.neighborhoodscout.c om/mo/st-louis/crime/#descript ion
Kind of hard to argue with these numbers. St Louis got a "0" on their rating, with 100 being the safest and 1 being the most dangerous. St Louis actually scored lower than the test allows for, lol. Look at the crime map, then. Look at the highest rates of crime in a city that is always in the top 5 for most dangerous and highest crime rated cities in the country. Mostly north central, what even the blacks called "Blacktown" when I was younger. It's not genetic with them, it's their culture that they buy into because they like to see themselves as "victims" of racism and bigotry that most of them can't even remember, much less ever see. They can sit in their hood, dealing poison and shooting each other and robbing anyone that they can, and blame their behavior on "whitey" and racism, becauswe if it wasn't for those things, they would never have to live like this right? They're not just being lazy and refusing to be held personally responsible for their own actions, are they?
Look, I can sit here and preach about the problems of black Americas Hip Hop/Gangster culture and history of victimizing theirselves all night. Fact is, numbers don't lie. And the numbers at the link i provided tell all the story you really need.
... their preachers and NAACP teach them that being "FREE" means you can be uncivil, and have no sense of community. Those negoroids will even walk a half block to cross the street at NO intersection. It make them feel like they are not white or something. Goof balls.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#8180 Jul 16, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have low IQs
Apparently the other thing we are supposed to accept is the imagery from the advertising industry of just how normal, and average intact black families are. It seems that the majority of commercials in the morning are a reality reflection of how most whites lives are, but they use all black actors. From life insurance, to car purchases, to paper towels, to banking we see imagery of black Dad's with (their?) kids, black women in their "stay at home" mom roles in their perfectly white kitchens and the family dog (not a pitbull), grandparents attending family functions in their home in the Hamptons. We all know that there are such families, but they are the exceptions. The rule in the black demographic is what we see today in Milwaukee, or Virginia, or Chicago where the youth riot and randomly attack innocent whites, or kill each other faster then soldiers are dying in our war efforts. I suppose the imagery we are being subjected too is for a purpose, and that purpose is to try and change our perception of what blacks are all about. The only problem with this campaign to "normalize" our perceptions of the black demographic is reality. As a citizen group, the country truly would be better off without them and their shitty attitudes. I suppose just wanting peace on our streets and stability in our schools makes me a full blown racist though according to the very source of the problem.

United States

#8181 Jul 16, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the other thing we are supposed to accept is the imagery from the advertising industry of just how normal, and average intact black families are. It seems that the majority of commercials in the morning are a reality reflection of how most whites lives are, but they use all black actors. From life insurance, to car purchases, to paper towels, to banking we see imagery of black Dad's with (their?) kids, black women in their "stay at home" mom roles in their perfectly white kitchens and the family dog (not a pitbull), grandparents attending family functions in their home in the Hamptons. We all know that there are such families, but they are the exceptions. The rule in the black demographic is what we see today in Milwaukee, or Virginia, or Chicago where the youth riot and randomly attack innocent whites, or kill each other faster then soldiers are dying in our war efforts. I suppose the imagery we are being subjected too is for a purpose, and that purpose is to try and change our perception of what blacks are all about. The only problem with this campaign to "normalize" our perceptions of the black demographic is reality. As a citizen group, the country truly would be better off without them and their shitty attitudes. I suppose just wanting peace on our streets and stability in our schools makes me a full blown racist though according to the very source
of the problem.
What's up O? How ya been? So let me get this right, the rule, according to you, is that I'm really intrinsically evil? You say there are "exceptions" to your rules and the rules of most white people but really, there are none, correct? Our genetic inclination, in your eyes, is toward flagrant wickedness right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS sources: little KIDS & crying mom's 58 min MLK 3
Fake news CBS, same sh*t 3 days in a row 13 hr Jesus Pimpsoul 3
Renewal by Anderson $2000 windows 13 hr Guest 9
Message To The Police Chief ( FROM GOD ) 17 hr Born Again 1
Sen Maria Nadal needs indicted on felony Fri MLK 1
CBS & Demorat's want the Governor to resign Fri MLK 1
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Thu Evelyn 66

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance