I love Rock Hill
K Brown

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 17, 2012
1. I send my kids to the Warson Woods pool. Yeah, you don't have to be a resident anymore to join, Why move? Rock Hill is cheaper.

2. I send my kids to Ste. Gen. We are outside the parish boundary but the school takes anyone, regardless of where they live. Why pay more to live in Warson Woods (families in Ladue don't send their kids to the school).

3. Our home school is Hudson, right here in Rock Hill. Guess where the Webster side of Warson Woods send their kids if they choose to go public? That's right--Hudson in Rock Hill.

4. Save your $$$. Property taxes in Warson Woods are sky-high. Rock Hill, not so much.
Ste Genevieve du Bois

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 17, 2012
Ste. Genevieve du bois is a ok school. I went there. But I don't send my kids there! Most residents of the area with means attend Rossman, Rohan Woods, Community, College School.
Warson woods pool

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 24, 2012
If you live in Rock Hill, you can, with proof of I.D., attend the Maplewood Aquatic Center at resident price. Also, the Richmond Heights Aquatic Center. Yes, you can belong to the Warson Woods pool (you would not believe how many non-residents belong to the WW pool. It used to be open to only residents but that policy is long gone so the neighborhood has lost that prestige of ownership.

If you are a resident of Warson Woods, you can NOT access any aquatic center whatsoever. No to the Webster Rec Center. No to the Kirkwood Aquatic Center. You cannot access the Maplewood nor the Heights pool. Just the Warson Woods pool.
Lee

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Yes, it is a fact that enrollment has plummeted. We are combining with other suffering schools like St. Richard's to see if we can slow down the exodus. Bullying is a problem at Ste. Genevieve du Bois because classes are so small, kids don't have other kids to befriend when they are being excluded. Three or four boys in a single grade is standard. Facilities are outdated: no daily hot lunch offered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 8 hr It is 2015 6,354
Boycott N------er broading company Mon black panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? Sun Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... Sun Counselor48 1
gang stalking Sun 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) Sun marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages