I used to know a Phaorah :P

I used to know a Phaorah :P

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Phaorah? That's funny! I wonder if Malik has seen this!lol

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#2 Sep 7, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
Phaorah? That's funny! I wonder if Malik has seen this!lol
Hey FINEST! Long time no see!:)

Lol I mis-spelled it. Supposed to be 'Pharoah' right? Anyway, doesn't matter now. Trolls turned him against me.:0(

How are you doing FINEST? Don't you think that forum is sick?** sigh **

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#3 Sep 7, 2009
untouchable_kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FINEST! Long time no see!:)
Lol I mis-spelled it. Supposed to be 'Pharoah' right? Anyway, doesn't matter now. Trolls turned him against me.:0(
How are you doing FINEST? Don't you think that forum is sick?** sigh **
I didn't know you and Malik had a falling out. I haven't been posting as much so maybe I missed a few posts between you two. It use to be fun when I first joined but there are too many hateful trolls. Sorry to hear about you and Malik. But you never know,he could come around.

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#4 Sep 8, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you and Malik had a falling out. I haven't been posting as much so maybe I missed a few posts between you two. It use to be fun when I first joined but there are too many hateful trolls. Sorry to hear about you and Malik. But you never know,he could come around.
Thanks for your kind words, FINEST. I hope everybody is as mature and fair as you. And co-sign about the 'hateful trolls'! The sad thing is, some people allow themselves to play right into those trolls' hands.:(

So FINEST, have you found some forums on Topix that are fun and have less drama? I've been searching for such forums. Sometimes I play a word game or two on the Offbeat. Other than that, it's either completely dead (like the Asian forum) or way too stressful.. LOL

Hope you had a wonderful Labor day weekend FINEST! And stop by to chat once in a while. I could use a friend just about now... <3

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#5 Sep 8, 2009
untouchable_kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your kind words, FINEST. I hope everybody is as mature and fair as you. And co-sign about the 'hateful trolls'! The sad thing is, some people allow themselves to play right into those trolls' hands.:(
So FINEST, have you found some forums on Topix that are fun and have less drama? I've been searching for such forums. Sometimes I play a word game or two on the Offbeat. Other than that, it's either completely dead (like the Asian forum) or way too stressful.. LOL
Hope you had a wonderful Labor day weekend FINEST! And stop by to chat once in a while. I could use a friend just about now... <3
I've been on that Offbeat site a few times. I know what you mean though,there is always drama on most of these sites. I go to the Human Sexuality site sometimes,but there are a lot of sexual perverts and sickos over there!lol Not really my cup of tea. It's good for a laugh sometimes but I don't take it seriously. Sometimes I go to this site when I need a break:

http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs

We joke around a lot. There are a few weirdos,but mostly everyone is cool. You can drop by if you want to.I've never been to the Asian forum,maybe I'll peek in there.lol I had a good Labor day. My uncle had a BBQ party. I think I ate too many hot dogs and hamburgers. My stomach still hurts!lol But we had a good time. I hope you had a great Labor Day too. KJ

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#6 Sep 9, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on that Offbeat site a few times. I know what you mean though,there is always drama on most of these sites. I go to the Human Sexuality site sometimes,but there are a lot of sexual perverts and sickos over there!lol Not really my cup of tea. It's good for a laugh sometimes but I don't take it seriously. Sometimes I go to this site when I need a break:
http://www.topix.com/forum/blogs
We joke around a lot. There are a few weirdos,but mostly everyone is cool. You can drop by if you want to.I've never been to the Asian forum,maybe I'll peek in there.lol I had a good Labor day. My uncle had a BBQ party. I think I ate too many hot dogs and hamburgers. My stomach still hurts!lol But we had a good time. I hope you had a great Labor Day too. KJ
Ha! I saw you on blogs and left you a little msg there.. lol. btw your new avatar is hot!:)

I also had a bit too much food over the weekend, but holidays are meant to indulge, lol. I've also been busy setting myself up in a new apartment here so I haven't even peek at the AA forum for drama. Anyway if I see a positive thread about YOU I'll come in and make a vote... hopefully your groupies won't beat kitty up then.. lol.

See you around FINEST!

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#7 Sep 9, 2009
^^ peeked

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#8 Sep 9, 2009
untouchable_kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I saw you on blogs and left you a little msg there.. lol. btw your new avatar is hot!:)
I also had a bit too much food over the weekend, but holidays are meant to indulge, lol. I've also been busy setting myself up in a new apartment here so I haven't even peek at the AA forum for drama. Anyway if I see a positive thread about YOU I'll come in and make a vote... hopefully your groupies won't beat kitty up then.. lol.
See you around FINEST!
Thanks,I saw your message! Drop by anytime! KJ

Since: Jun 09

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2009
hey.. whats goin' on my brother, King Jabbar!!
how's the week goin' for ya man?

I swear me and you and some others need to create our another forum, man. This AA one is DEAD. but That one you created for your birthday was creative and fun, though. We've got to do something like that again.
hope all is well, man.

Untouchable_Kitty, I guess you never saw this post by me to you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0AK95Q6GN2MD...
I said I was sorry. how 'bout we start over shall we? this time over in another AWAY from the white trolls, aight?:)

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#10 Sep 10, 2009
untouchable_cat wrote:
Untouchable_Kitty, I guess you never saw this post by me to you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0AK95Q6GN2MD...
I said I was sorry. how 'bout we start over shall we? this time over in another AWAY from the white trolls, aight?:)
Hmmm... you found Kitty's secret hide-out LOL!

So, Cat, I have a few questions I wanna ask you. Is this a safe place to talk? I should hate for your trolls to follow you here and cause more drama again. Let me know whether/where I can post you some questions. Later,

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#11 Sep 10, 2009
untouchable_cat wrote:
hey.. whats goin' on my brother, King Jabbar!!
how's the week goin' for ya man?
I swear me and you and some others need to create our another forum, man. This AA one is DEAD. but That one you created for your birthday was creative and fun, though. We've got to do something like that again.
hope all is well, man.
Untouchable_Kitty, I guess you never saw this post by me to you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0AK95Q6GN2MD...
I said I was sorry. how 'bout we start over shall we? this time over in another AWAY from the white trolls, aight?:)
What's up,Malik? Yeah,I created that birthday thread when I was bored. It's funny what you can come up with out of boredom.lol I know aht you mean,the AA site is getting kind of stale. I've been here barely 5 months but I feel like I've discussed EVERY topic known to man.lol I miss a lot of the old posters we use to debate with like,ChocolatePrincess,Jozye,J C,Monshari,hell even AQ7 would be more interesting right about now!lol But I knew the AA site was getting boring once I saw folks like RIP,LilNita,EAB and DJhixx on the HS thread! Go figure! But anyway,how are things going on that WM/AW thread? Are you and Space1 best friends yet?lol She's a trip! But you're right,we should start our own forum because the AA forum is just getting TOO repetitive. I feel like I'm always repeating myself all the time. That's why some people are going to other forums. Plus,they're too many damn trolls! They start to get on your nerves after awhile.But I do like talking with some of the newer posters. I would put Kitty in that category. She seems harmless enough.

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#12 Oct 2, 2009
To THAT CAT (and Mr. FINEST as well if you check back here <3 )-

lol I did not wanna hijack that game thread, so i'mma leave you a msg here and hope you can see it...

Thinking back, I know I must be very naive... and to this day I still haven't figured out how we got all set up by those hateful trolls, lol. Perhaps that's a common occurrence on the AA forum these days, so I guess all we do is move on.

But right now I'm also in the middle of some intense college courses, and I have a part-time job being a research assistant in my Prof's project. It's kinda interesting actually and i'll tell you guys more about it later if you're interested. Anyway the Prof is gonna give a presentation at a conference later this month and we've been mad busy getting stuff ready. So you probably won't see me around the next 2-3 weeks.

So happy posting, Cat and KJ! And don't let those trolls trip you up again. I'll be back some time, and hopefully we can talk more about fun stuff then!** wink wink **

P.S., I also made this post as a way to document things, in case someone start accusing you/me of 'trolling' again, lol.

C' Ya!

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#13 Oct 4, 2009
untouchable_kitty wrote:
To THAT CAT (and Mr. FINEST as well if you check back here <3 )-
lol I did not wanna hijack that game thread, so i'mma leave you a msg here and hope you can see it...
Thinking back, I know I must be very naive... and to this day I still haven't figured out how we got all set up by those hateful trolls, lol. Perhaps that's a common occurrence on the AA forum these days, so I guess all we do is move on.
But right now I'm also in the middle of some intense college courses, and I have a part-time job being a research assistant in my Prof's project. It's kinda interesting actually and i'll tell you guys more about it later if you're interested. Anyway the Prof is gonna give a presentation at a conference later this month and we've been mad busy getting stuff ready. So you probably won't see me around the next 2-3 weeks.
So happy posting, Cat and KJ! And don't let those trolls trip you up again. I'll be back some time, and hopefully we can talk more about fun stuff then!** wink wink **
P.S., I also made this post as a way to document things, in case someone start accusing you/me of 'trolling' again, lol.
C' Ya!
Alright,take care of your studies. I'll see ya!
Adrian deVine

Camp Hill, Australia

#14 Nov 20, 2009
Kitty, you are as lovely as a dream in stone
My breast on which each finds his death in turn
Inspires me, deVine the poet, with a love as lone
As everlasting clay, and as taciturn.

Swan-white of heart, as Sphinx no mortal knows,
My throne is in the heaven's azure deep;
I dislike all movement that disturbs my pose;
I smile not ever, neither do I weep.

Before my monumental attitudes,
Taken from the proudest plastic arts,
My poets pray in austere studious moods,

For, I to fold enchantment around your heart
Have pools of light where beauty flames and dies,
The placid mirrors of your luminous eyes.......

Adrian deVine...

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#15 Nov 20, 2009
Adrian deVine wrote:
Kitty, you are as lovely as a dream in stone
My breast on which each finds his death in turn
Inspires me, deVine the poet, with a love as lone
As everlasting clay, and as taciturn.
Swan-white of heart, as Sphinx no mortal knows,
My throne is in the heaven's azure deep;
I dislike all movement that disturbs my pose;
I smile not ever, neither do I weep.
Before my monumental attitudes,
Taken from the proudest plastic arts,
My poets pray in austere studious moods,
For, I to fold enchantment around your heart
Have pools of light where beauty flames and dies,
The placid mirrors of your luminous eyes.......
Adrian deVine...
Awww… thanks, deVine the poet!

Like I said in the other thread, I'll not ruin it by imitating you again.:) But I see you like Sonnet. Next week when I have some free time, maybe I'll write you a short one – Chinese short-form = 4 lines only! And supposedly one should complete a thought in those 4 lines, lol.
Adrian deVine

Camp Hill, Australia

#16 Nov 22, 2009
"LOVES PURE LIGHT."

Contemplate them, my soul; they are truly frightful!
Like mannequins; vaguely ridiculous;
Strange and terrible, like somnambulists;
Darting, one never knows where, their tenebrous orbs.

Their eyes, from which the deVine spark has departed,
Remain raised to the sky, as if they were looking
Into space: one never sees them toward the pavement,
Dreamily bend their heavy heads.

Thus they go across the boundless darkness,
That brother of eternal silence. O City!
While about us you sing, laugh, and vociferate.....

In love with pleasure to the point of cruelty,
See! I drag along also! But, more dazed than they,
I say, "What do they seek in Heaven, all those blind ?"

deVine......

PS: If only I knew your real name, I might post you a poem more befitting your beauty....a.k.

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#17 Nov 22, 2009
Adrian deVine wrote:
"LOVES PURE LIGHT."
Contemplate them, my soul; they are truly frightful!
Like mannequins; vaguely ridiculous;
Strange and terrible, like somnambulists;
Darting, one never knows where, their tenebrous orbs.
Their eyes, from which the deVine spark has departed,
Remain raised to the sky, as if they were looking
Into space: one never sees them toward the pavement,
Dreamily bend their heavy heads.
Thus they go across the boundless darkness,
That brother of eternal silence. O City!
While about us you sing, laugh, and vociferate.....
In love with pleasure to the point of cruelty,
See! I drag along also! But, more dazed than they,
I say, "What do they seek in Heaven, all those blind ?"
deVine......
PS: If only I knew your real name, I might post you a poem more befitting your beauty....a.k.
** Lol I hope you are not making fun of my friend.:)
Anyway, here's my very first attempt at Chinese short-form: 4 lines, 7 words each! lol .**

He asked me, what are my wishes,
DeVine the poet, dazzling me with brilliance,
But my heart? weary of spring flowers,
For inch of love? Inch of ashes!
Adrian deVine

Camp Hill, Australia

#18 Nov 22, 2009
untouchable_kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
** Lol I hope you are not making fun of my friend.:)
Anyway, here's my very first attempt at Chinese short-form: 4 lines, 7 words each! lol .**
He asked me, what are my wishes,
DeVine the poet, dazzling me with brilliance,
But my heart? weary of spring flowers,
For inch of love? Inch of ashes!
I don't understand....to whom are you refering, what friend do you suspect I might be making fun of ?....strange comment !

I like this sonnet, and I understand its meaning!

I really would encourage you to try to expand your feelings a lot more, believe me I just know that you have a hidden talent.....

Do you have any other poetry you might like to share with me?

Oh.....do I still keep calling you by that feline pseudonym ?

I have only four weeks left, before I go overseas, so if you would like to correspond, some other way, other than this public forum, just let me know.

Till next time,
Stay Happy...Stay Safe,
You're in my thoughts....Bye........
Adrian.
Adrian deVine

Camp Hill, Australia

#19 Nov 23, 2009
untouchable_kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
** Lol I hope you are not making fun of my friend.:)
Anyway, here's my very first attempt at Chinese short-form: 4 lines, 7 words each! lol .**
He asked me, what are my wishes,
DeVine the poet, dazzling me with brilliance,
But my heart? weary of spring flowers,
For inch of love? Inch of ashes!
"La MORT des AMANTS."

We shall have beds full of subtle perfumes
Sweet divans as deep as love's lament
And on the shelves, will be spring flowers
That blossomed through the inches of ash
For us, under more beautiful heavens......

Using their dying flames emulously
Our two hearts will be two immense torches
Which will reflect their double light
For an inch of love, my heart.....
In our two souls, those twin mirrors.

Some evening made of lotus and mystical green jade
A single flash will pass between us,
Like a long sob, charged with farewells;

And later an Angel, setting the doors ajar,
Faithful and joyous, will come to revive
The tarnished mirrors, the extinguished flames,
The scattered inches of ash.....

deVine.....

PS: I've taken some liberties and borrowed from your verse.....I hope you won't mind.

Adrian.

“Kitty Rules!”

Since: Aug 09

Kitty City, USA

#20 Nov 23, 2009
Adrian deVine wrote:
<quoted text>
"La MORT des AMANTS."
We shall have beds full of subtle perfumes
Sweet divans as deep as love's lament
And on the shelves, will be spring flowers
That blossomed through the inches of ash
For us, under more beautiful heavens......
Using their dying flames emulously
Our two hearts will be two immense torches
Which will reflect their double light
For an inch of love, my heart.....
In our two souls, those twin mirrors.
Some evening made of lotus and mystical green jade
A single flash will pass between us,
Like a long sob, charged with farewells;
And later an Angel, setting the doors ajar,
Faithful and joyous, will come to revive
The tarnished mirrors, the extinguished flames,
The scattered inches of ash.....
deVine.....
PS: I've taken some liberties and borrowed from your verse.....I hope you won't mind.
Adrian.
*** This is sooooo sweet! <3

I wish I had the luxury to dally in poetry. But they filled my head up with computer jargons these days.:(

So I only managed to make this one up for ya (warning - gloomy again):***

Like a summer dream, would it stay?
Like a morning cloud, where's its trace?
Moon waxes it comes, wanes it fades,
Oh sweet young love, fleeting's your fate!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) 5 hr Bi girly 4fun 41
Tokyo Rose CBS runs down Trump 7 hr Black Panther 18
Whites throw eggs--------Blacks throw lead 12 hr Black Panther 1
looking for a party spot Sun boulders 1
Why Citizens need AR-15 and MORE Sat la_verdad_esta_en_mi 4
Webster University: The most RACIST institution... Sat white panther 3
CBS The Liberal Media----Boycott it Jun 25 STLChiefFAn 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages